Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

Cythereal posted:

Beyond that? There's a brief shot of Orthodox priests blessing the launch of a Slavic Federation ship in the original game's trailer, and that's it for the presence of religion in this game until you start getting deep into the affinities - they all start taking on (deliberately, according to Firaxis) religious overtones.

Always interested me that the most "traditionally religious" affinity was the one most obsessed with technological progress tbh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RedMagus
Nov 16, 2005

Male....Female...what does it matter? Power is beautiful, and I've got the power!
Grimey Drawer
CCBB

I want to see you break the game by getting free wonders in ever city. I'm also ok with starting with tectonic sensors again.

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
GDBA

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

ACBA

Saturnine Aberrance
Sep 6, 2010

Creator.

Please make me flesh.

GDBA

turol
Jul 31, 2017

INTEGR
Fungal
Archipelago
Purity

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Voting for Primordial, no opinion on the other choices.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

GunnerJ posted:

Always interested me that the most "traditionally religious" affinity was the one most obsessed with technological progress tbh.

If you go by the quotes, Purity is much more traditionally religious than Supremacy. :v: Purity is the one that starts carting artifacts of Earth and the early colonization around like saintly relics.

Supremacy goes for an 'apotheosis by synthesis' vein, all but worshiping machines and the merging of humanity with perfect, immortal machines.

Harmony's religious vein is a New Age-y neo-pagan mold, sci-fi druids.

At any rate, I will be closing voting tonight when I get home from work (on my lunch break right now).

Current voting:

INTEGR: 9
African Union: 8
PAC: 3
Pacific: 2
NSA: 2
Brasilia: 1
Slavic: 1
Franco-Iberia: 1

Primordial: 14
Fungal: 10
Arid: 3
My Choice: 1

Atlantean: 13
Water Start: 5
Archipelago: 5
My Choice: 4

Purity: 17
Harmony: 6
Supremacy: 1
My Choice: 3

GDBA
INTEGR
Fungal
Archipelago
Purity

Primordial

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
JAAC

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?

Cythereal posted:

If you go by the quotes, Purity is much more traditionally religious than Supremacy. :v: Purity is the one that starts carting artifacts of Earth and the early colonization around like saintly relics.

Supremacy goes for an 'apotheosis by synthesis' vein, all but worshiping machines and the merging of humanity with perfect, immortal machines.

I'm thinking mostly of the unit names tbh. That's what I saw most often for all the affinities anyway.

kaosdrachen
Aug 15, 2011
Putting in my vote for INTEGR and Purity/Harmony as the ethic

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

If the vote end up for INTEGR please name our first oceanic city Fließzahl.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Thanks for posting this LP! I just read through it. I'm glad I never got the game now, it seems incredibly dull. Everyone talked about the way the game's writing and characterization fell a million miles behind SMAC, and that is definitely true, but the gameplay looks really... homogenous? There's nothing that really changes the way the game goes. In SMAC there were multiple big breakpoints that really affected the options you had or the way your civilization ran. The ability to build/remove fungus, removing the resource per tile limits, unlocking powerful civics like Free Market or democracy / planned Pop Booming, Resource Crawlers, the air game, controlling mindworms, etc., were big deals. I get that a lot of them allowed you to break the game, but at least they were interesting while you did it.

But here every technology and building is just a tiny incremental boost to resource generation, with the occasional requirement that you have enough firaxite to allow you to use the thing with the biggest numbers. Even the victory condition just consisted of stuffing your portal with enough military unit power for the game to decide you won. No tactics or decisions to be made on the other side at all. It didn't help that at this low difficulty your AI rivals just sat on their hands and might as well not have existed, although from what others have said that's not a problem exclusive to low difficulties. I appreciate you presenting this LP, reading it just made me agree with the general impressions others have said at the beginning. A cool concept with an utterly uninteresting execution.

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
1: No opinion, dealers choice
2: D
3: B
4: C

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
GAAA

Let´s have a nice vacation for our Purity INTEGR friends.

Slaan
Mar 16, 2009

ASHERAH DEMANDS I FEAST, I VOTE FOR A FEAST OF FLESH
JDAA

Magni
Apr 29, 2009
INTEGR
Primordial
Atlantean
Harmony

I never actually tried Purity-Harmony myself and am kinda curious about it.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Magni posted:

INTEGR
Primordial
Atlantean
Harmony

Just gonna second this. I looked at INTEGR and their power seems terrible so I never played them. Show me if I'm wrong.

Aerdan
Apr 14, 2012

Not Dennis NEDry

Magni posted:

INTEGR
Primordial
Atlantean
Harmony

Ceci n'est pas un emptyquote.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Voting is closed!

We will be playing as INTEGR going straight Purity on a primordial atlantean world!

Pretty glad I didn't have to do what I was strongly considering doing and invoking an LPer override on not, repeat not combining the German faction with the hybrid affinity that's all about enhancing and perfecting the human form. :v:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Mission Brief: Planetary System Overview
For INTEGR command staff only

Epsilon Eridani
Stellar Classification: Orange dwarf
Distance from Sol: 10.5 light years
Progenitor Presence: Yes

While not the closest star to Sol with a habitable planet (see Barnard's Star), Epsilon Eridani is a more appealing target for a variety of reasons. The stellar system is significantly larger, most notably, and the single habitable world in the system is likely to have far more hospitable temperatures (though it has its own difficulties, see below). Epsilon Eridani is our tentative colonization target.

Planet Alpha
Planetary Classification: Gas Giant ("Hot Jupiter")
Atmosphere: Hydrogen based
Moons: None
Habitability: N/A

Alpha is a "hot Jupiter," a hydrogen-based gas giant that orbits close to the system's sun and has confirmed many long-standing hypotheses about this type of planet. Alpha's environment is extreme: an orbital period less than one Earth week, tidally locked to the star, extraordinarily intense radiation, and some of the most violent weather we've seen through the Eye of Providence. Alpha could in time provide resources to our colony, but would likely be viable only after long-term settlement to develop the technology required to exploit this extraordinarily challenging planet.

Planet Beta
Planetary Classification: Terrestrial
Atmosphere: None
Moons: One

Beta is an airless ball of rock, only notable for its potential mineral resources.

Planet Gamma
Atmosphere: Oxygen-Nitrogen
Moons: Two
Habitability: Viable

Gamma has been identified as our first colonization target. The Eye of Providence has confirmed the presence of an oxygen-nitrogen atmosphere and compatible biochemistry in the planet's ecosphere. Markers further indicate a Progenitor presence has existed at some point on the planet, but is currently inactive.

As a world for human habitation, Gamma is perhaps most notable for its spectacular ring system that occupies an orbital plane between Gamma's two small, airless moons. Our best guess is that this ring system is a moon that could have been, but never coalesced. Meteor strikes on Gamma seem to be a regular phenomenon, though the planet's atmosphere is thick enough that almost all of these missiles burn up or fragment during reentry.

However, the combination of ring system and two moons makes planetary approach to Gamma unusually difficult, and we strongly recommend the inclusion of an advanced retro-thruster array on the Seeding lander accordingly. This same danger hopefully means other Seeding sponsors will choose to pass Epsilon Eridani by in favor of a system with a less complicated planetary approach.

Gamma's rotational period is longer than Earth's, with a day on Gamma taking roughly thirty-one hours, and the planet's revolution around Epsilon Eridani is estimated at around four hundred Earth days, give or take a week or so.

Planet Delta
Atmosphere: Oxygen-based
Moons: None
Habitability: Extremely marginal

Delta appears to have a surface mainly consisting of various ices with a very thin atmosphere comprised primarily of oxygen, rather like Jupiter's moon of Europa as an independent planet. Delta is perhaps habitable through subsurface colonization, but given the plethora of less extreme colonization targets throughout the stellar neighborhood, including Gamma in this stellar system, this potential is more likely to be realized by post-colonization off-world exploration and exploitation.

Planet Epsilon
Planetary Classification: Gas Giant
Moons: 11

Epsilon is a standard hydrogen-helium gas giant. High levels of sodium in Epsilon's atmosphere gives the planet a dark grey color.

Planet Zeta
Planetary Classification: Gas Giant
Moons: 23

Zeta is an unusually small and dense gas giant, quite possibly a failed (or extremely low-activity) brown dwarf.

Planet Eta
Planetary Classification: Ice Giant
Atmosphere: Ammonia based
Moons: 16

Eta orbits at the extreme edge of the Epsilon Eridani system, and is an ice giant with a gaseous atmosphere that appears to be dominated by ammonia.

End Report

Anticheese
Feb 13, 2008

$60,000,000 sexbot
:rodimus:

Cythereal posted:

Pretty glad I didn't have to do what I was strongly considering doing and invoking an LPer override on not, repeat not combining the German faction with the hybrid affinity that's all about enhancing and perfecting the human form. :v:

Oh my god I didn't even realise that. If it helps, my vote for the hybrid affinity and INTEGR was purely down to just wanting to see your take on both those things in isolation after loving the last one. :shobon:

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

I love every bit of INTEGR. I pray for INTEGR to stay forever whole, and the bounds be strong and guarded.

ManxomeBromide
Jan 29, 2009

old school
As usual the thread blasts off long before I can get around to checking in, but this looks like a fun setup to me.

I'm also glad we got Atlantean and not water landings, because really, it would just be embarassing to have INTEGR leading humanity to its new destiny from a floating point.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

A future where INTEGR is overflowing in every bit of the universe.

Groetgaffel
Oct 30, 2011

Groetgaffel smacked the living shit out of himself doing 297 points of damage.

ManxomeBromide posted:

As usual the thread blasts off long before I can get around to checking in, but this looks like a fun setup to me.

I'm also glad we got Atlantean and not water landings, because really, it would just be embarassing to have INTEGR leading humanity to its new destiny from a floating point.

:haw:

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

Incremental growth even with no sign leading the way. Nothing shall complement our INTEGR. Negativity not accepted.

nielsm fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Sep 13, 2019

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

Dang I missed the voting.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Good news is, first update recorded.

Bad news is, doesn't this look familiar?

My capital is less than half a screen to the right.

In retrospect I should have used my free colony initiative settler to forward settle and hopefully grab the nearby resources before that faction became aware.

Oh, and already got a derelict settlement.

Cythereal fucked around with this message at 17:27 on Sep 13, 2019

Boksi
Jan 11, 2016
At least you can just go 'oh they hosed up the approach and crashed' with the derelict settlement instead of inventing failed technologies as reasons. Maybe they ran out of propellant, maybe the ship was damaged by orbital debris from the ring, maybe they couldn't reorient the ship fast enough after the final deorbiting burn and parts of it were damaged from reentry heating(is it still reentry if you've never been there before?). There's lots of ways a spacecraft can get hosed up.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Accidentally launched with nobody on board :(

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Mzbundifund posted:

Accidentally launched with nobody on board :(

This would be the saddest thing. Everything about the mission was perfect and brilliantly automated, except that the clock was set to the wrong time zone and it left without them to set up an empty hab module and wait around until it rusted.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Don't worry, that won't be what happened.

However, I'm starting to write the first INTEGR update and I've been having some fun naming the ships and colony leaders INTEGR picked besides the only one that appears in the game. Lena Ebner commands the expedition of the Oberth (go ahead, Trek fans, laugh - Hermann Oberth is considered one of the founding fathers of rocketry), but in my writing Lena leads only one of three INTEGR Seedings. The other two are Daniel Golescu (of Romania) commanding the Planck and Nicola Karkanis (of Greece) commanding the Pauli. The Oberth, the Planck, and the Pauli - three ships named after important German and Austrian scientists (who never worked for the Nazis, which is what disqualified von Braun and Heisenberg), lead by, in order, one of INTEGR's most influential politicians, the commander in chief of INTEGR's armed forces, and INTEGR's chief scientific advisor.

Really, CBE was so ripe for Civ4/6 style multiple leaders for the same sponsor.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Leaving the Cradle

Silence reigned in Odyssey Station's observatory. Or at least, as close to silence as could be had aboard a space station. When INTEGR purchased Exodus Station from their allies in Al Falah - Al Falah's Seedings had all been launched, and INTEGR was never a group to waste resources - few major changes had been made to the shipyard beyond changing all the labels from Arabic to German. The observatory was one of the few exceptions, offering people a magnificent view of the construction bays and auto-magnifying telescopes focused on the constellation of other shipyards hanging in the L2 point of the Earth and Luna. By design, one could not see Earth from the observatory. The lesson was simple, and clear: there was no turning back. Odyssey Station existed only to look towards the future, and three ships of INTEGR's Humboldt class rested in the station's bays.

On the left was Lena Ebner's ship, the Oberth. The command of one of INTEGR's three Seedings would fall on the shoulders of one of INTEGR's most beloved leaders, a passionate and idealistic lawyer and political activist. The bay was oddly still, save for the passenger docking tube. Embarkation of the Oberth's colonists was underway, and the ship would be launching for the Epsilon Eridani system within the day.

In the middle was the Planck, commanded by the Bear of Bucharest. Daniel Golescu was a quiet giant of a man, and few beyond his husband, children, and very closest friends had ever seen the commander in chief of INTEGR's armed forces smile. The Planck was fueling and loading cargo, likely to launch within the week. One of Lena's most trusted friends in INTEGR's doomed effort to save Earth would be leaving for the binary system 61 Cygni.

To the right was the Pauli, still under construction. Another Category 5 hurricane that smashed into Germany from the North Sea had significantly delayed launch of crucial parts for the ship. The Pauli's commander was Nicola Karkanis, a Greek climatologist whose fiery red hair and equally incendiary temper had always made her seem far too young to be INTEGR's chief scientific advisor or the winner of two Nobel Prizes. She had the longest trip of any of them, bound for Delta Pavonis.

The night before had been the last dinner the three friends would ever share.

None of them had taken the vote well, but none of them had voted against the Seeding, either. For Golescu, it had been a rare, bitter concession of defeat. For Karkanis, an incandescent rage born of complete despair at her models of the future. For Ebner, it was simply a thin, threadbare string of hope that the future had come down to. The odds were long. But then, doomed battles were nothing new to the Initiative.

INTEGR's colonists were well trained and well prepared.

The Oberth had been equipped with unusually elaborate retroburn thrusters, expecting the difficult orbital insertion at Epsilon Eridani Gamma.

A pre-fab hospital occupied a substantial portion of the ship's cargo bay, ready to immediately see to the health of the colonists upon arrival.

Other lights burned in the darkness of the Lagrangian point, but not as many as there had once been. The PAC's Tian Station was completing their last series of Seeding ships: four of the Vermillion Bird class, much smaller than the colossal Black Tortoise of more than a decade past. Once these ships were completed and launched, the PAC's orbital shipyard would be scuttled. The same fate had befallen Hercules Station of the Organization of South American States, Hine-nui-te-pō Station of the Commonwealth of the Pacific, Goddard Station of the American Reclamation Corporation, and Franco-Iberia's poetically if bleakly named Bridge of Sighs. Once all of them would have been visible from the observatory. Now, the only candles in the night were from the Slavic Federation's dully designated Orbital Yard Three, where a dozen minor sponsors built their own Seeding vessels with construction bays and expertise leased from the Federation; and Asgard Station of the North Sea Alliance, like INTEGR purchased from another Earthly power that had finished their contribution to the Seeding - in this case, the Alliance had moved into the Indian Protectorate's station.

Lena Ebner had been raised in a Calvinist church, but appeals to a higher power had never sat well with her as she worked to save Earth from the Mistake. She had settled into a comfortable agnosticism, finding neither the arguments for nor those against the existence of a higher power compelling. Nevertheless, as INTEGR's chosen leader to lead them on an alien world turned to move towards the embarkation deck, she paused for a moment to close her eyes and whisper a prayer to whatever powers might or might not be listening.

Two hundred years later

The orbital insertion had gone flawlessly, dropping INTEGR's landing craft into the southern hemisphere of their new world. Survey dirigibles from Weltgeist - 'World Spirit' - had already surveyed INTEGR's local resources. To the northeast, a large species of rather docile giant arachnid promised to be a ready supply of food and chitin for industrial use, while the hills near INTEGR's landing site were rich with gold - valuable for its use in electronics more than ornamentation at this point. To the east, beyond a large series of volcanic crevasses, an expanse of basalt ready for quarrying stretched across the scorched desert. Southeast was more chitin, a valuable copper deposit, and strange local plants that Ebner's industrial experts thought could be harvested for fiber. The seas, meanwhile, were rich with plankton, the strange goop they were calling 'xenomass,' and seafloor hydrothermal vents.

Starting without a worker is just not natural. :( We're also near the southern arctic circle, so I send our starting explorer into the water for the expedition site I can see from here.

INTEGR's first scientific priority, Lena Ebner declared, was getting a handle on local chemistry resources. If anything comparable to fossil fuels could be had on this world, it would speed INTEGR's industrial growth substantially.

Doing this first for the same reasons I researched Chemistry first as Al Falah, with the added imperative of this will let us see petroleum in the first place.

Dang. That's some unfortunate hydracoral.

Old Earth coffee was literally more than its weight in gold to the people of INTEGR.

Y'all know the early game of CBE now, I'm not going to detail every little thing.

This quest fires every time.

For the survivors of the Mistake, government policy enforcing a strong degree of frugality was merely legalizing what was already practiced. Europe had been hit hard by the Mistake, and INTEGR's people were accustomed to sacrifice.

Despite the proximity of the alien nest, the chance to investigate a fallen Progenitor spacecraft was not something INTEGR could pass up.

One of the expedition types I never showed in the Al Falah game is sunken spacecraft, Progenitor ships that weren't as impossibly well preserved and functional as everything else. The potential rewards are better than from the alien skeleton next to our explorer.

Weltgeist's first pioneer brigade immediately went to work corralling the giant beetles while the city began outfitting another explorer expedition.

This planet was regularly bombarded by meteors from the ring system, but meteors don't make course corrections. INTEGR would not be alone.

This is a big help! That's a huge kick of production that will roll over to what Weltgeist builds next. Think of this as a big time savings.

Taking advantage of this to build some early patrol boats. We're on less land than I expected for an atlantean world.

A water landing without the advanced setting means either Chungsu or the North Sea Alliance. I set up the game to feature every faction we hadn't seen in the Al Falah game, plus Al Falah as NPCs. This left two mystery box slots that we'd have seen before, and I can further narrow this down now.

That Earth plants would adapt well to the new world was expected. That the common oat would not merely adapt but escape initial agricultural containment and thrive in the rich volcanic soil of the new world was altogether less expected. After duly considering the situation, the Ecological Board decided that this was a benefit.

Our first affinity quest! This path leads to Purity and Supremacy.

The Settlement Board agreed. The news that Earth crops were thriving on this new world piqued a great deal of interest in seeking new homes beyond Weltgeist.

That alien nest is closer to us than I'd like. >_>

How this fragment of the Oberth's habitation module reached the surface in perfect condition was a riddle that would occupy conspiracy theorists for decades to come.

Famine had killed millions during the Mistake. Oats may not have been the most glamorous crop INTEGR brought to this new world, but INTEGR would make use of it all the same.

The Supremacy path here would presumably be optimizing the crop for its use making ethanol for biofuel.

Explorers confirmed what the Settlement Board had suspected: INTEGR was not the first to land on this world. Given the alien presence, however, search and rescue would have to be postponed.

In Weltgeist, meanwhile, work began on a great central library to house INTEGR's founding constitution and other papers brought from member states on Earth.

GO AWAY

It's the same hydracoral brain quest as from Al-Jalidia, there's enough water here.

It would be some time before Weltgeist could manufacture electron microscopes of anything near the same quality as Earth had. The discover was most welcome.

As was the completion of the Science Board's survey of local chemical resources.

That survey in hand, minds in Weltgeist immediately turned towards expansion and settling this new world.

Though some didn't intend to wait.

Only after a great deal of talking - and many pointed weapons - did the Serbian colonists relent and agree to remain a part of INTEGR, abandoning their plans for a 'new Rome' on this world.

After telling the representatives of Amazon that the privatization of public libraries was a critical factor in the downfall of the United States of America as a world power and subjecting the executives to a six-hour seminar on the subject, Lena Ebner complained of a strange sense of deja vu.

Rising Tide added a second version of all the building quests - same results, different fluff. INTEGR got the same coin flip as Al Falah.

Another finding by our explorers.

The rest of the would-have-been Serbian separatists were persuaded to take up public service to INTEGR.

And another find.

To the north, the source of radio transmissions in Portugese-Spanish creole were quickly resolved: the Organization of South American States was present, lead by perhaps the greatest military mind of his generation. The OSAS' presence immediately put Lena Ebner and the Board of Foreign Relations on edge, the South Americans had not been shy about gunship diplomacy in the post-Mistake world just as their northern neighbors once had, and however brilliant Rejinaldo was as a military leader, the man was not known for his diplomatic skills. Given their sheer geographic distance and different long-term interests, the OSAS and INTEGR had been amicable but cool on Earth. Nothing could be counted on here, though it was a source of pride to some in INTEGR that the Oberth had beaten the Aquila, the first starship to leave Sol, to this new world.

I'm really glad he's not my next door neighbor. Every Civilization game has that infamously aggressive AI that loves to declare war on you (or beg you to declare war with them on a third party) within five minutes of meeting you - Montezuma, Genghis Khan, Miriam Godwinson. Reggie is Beyond Earth's.

State of INTEGR, Turn 25

To Lena Ebner, Weltgeist was growing and developing at an acceptable rate. Another explorer expedition was fitting out, and pioneers were beginning to mine the gold-rich hills to the northeast. The surprisingly invasive oats, meanwhile, were readily cultivated on the river-fed plains to the southeast.

Despite the howling on the colonists' part, the ARK designated Kastellan was taking shape in the seas to Weltgeist's east. A variety of marine industrial resources were ripe for future exploitation.

Taking suggestions for the name of the new world and the new star!

Cythereal fucked around with this message at 00:46 on Sep 14, 2019

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
Star: Phezzan

Planet: Lohengramm

Siegkrow
Oct 11, 2013

Arguing about Lore for 5 years and counting

I will not make the Serbian song joke

Cosmic Afro
May 23, 2011

The Sandman posted:

Star: Phezzan

Planet: Lohengramm

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
I'll need an explanation/translation of any suggested names if folks want me to use them. English is the only language I speak.

Also, I went ahead and recorded the next update, though I may not get around to writing it up for a few days. INTEGR, too, is getting a refugee district. :v:

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

Phezzan is the name of a semi-neutral third power in the anime Legend of Galactic Heroes. It was originally the domain of a very stupid man who thought he was very smart.

Lohengramm is the Kaiser of the authoritarian side of the conflict. Kaiser Reinhard von Musel, later Lohengramm. I think if we're going LGH you might go with Heinessen for the planet name, considering it's named after a former Imperial slave who led his people into a long exile that ended at a colonizable world and tried to build a democratic state there. It's pretty appropriate for our purposes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
Vetoed on account of anime.