Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

No child soldier in poverty by 1990

Mr. Humalong posted:

a player of Toal's caliber would not joke about a scumclaim.

that’s why we have to ##vote YPM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeabus Mahogany
Feb 13, 2011

I'm mad because of a thorn in my impenetrable hide
##unvote

##vote Lumpen

Citing the bastard setup as the reason you're not posting when that was the sole advertisement of the game gives me bad vibes

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

the solution to the gordian knot here is to slice kash

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote lumpen i want to know why killing hum is bad but killing lumpen is good

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Toalpaz posted:

I'm in a masonry with cheese sandwich and they scum claimed.

As I'm doing my read, this post jumped out at me (I'm also in a masonry with another person). It's unconfirmed so it's whatever.

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
50-75% of you are gonna need to die before I will read this thread in a meaningful way

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Your Personal Muse posted:

Ok content game:

Quote this post if you would like to participate in a content game

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

SalTheBard posted:

As I'm doing my read, this post jumped out at me (I'm also in a masonry with another person). It's unconfirmed so it's whatever.

who is your mason friend and why is your masonry not a scumdoc

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

SalTheBard posted:

Did ur partner scumclaim like Toal’s did? Don’t out them unless they did

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

Moatillata posted:

50-75% of you are gonna need to die before I will read this thread in a meaningful way

:bgc::crnasickos::bgc:

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.

Birb gets it he's gonna help out by killing himself by posting too much

Much respect for that move :australia:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Mr. Humalong posted:

I've just been informed by the mod that I received the wrong role PM. Please disregard everything I've said this game.

##vote kashuno

God bless you hum. ##unvote

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I'm glad that so many people are interested in my masonry with Cheese Sandwich and come to the top of thread to mention it before reading the part where I said I thought cheese sandwich wasn't a real player in the game.

It's kind of like little participation marks people get for following along the thread, it makes me smile.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I agree, I should give lumpen a little more incentive to get invested. This largely falls into my philosophy re mafia, and I'm happy jeabus mahogany helped take lumpen to task! ##vote lumpen

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Toalpaz posted:

I agree, I should give lumpen a little more incentive to get invested. This largely falls into my philosophy re mafia, and I'm happy jeabus mahogany helped take lumpen to task! ##vote lumpen

Weird. Weird vibes.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Jonathan Fisk posted:

the solution to the gordian knot here is to slice kash

Don't steal my line Fisk.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

The Lumpen vote is stupid, thunderdome Kash and Jen with their conflicting claims.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Mr. Humalong posted:

Weird. Weird vibes.

its okay hum you can vote me :pensive:

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Hey Sal a little late

Moatillata
Dec 13, 2006

Maintain.
Can someone thunderdome? If so do that tia

a dmc delorean
Jul 2, 2006

Live the dream

Pussy Quipped posted:

Also I think cheese is very town

At least I'm not the only one, gently caress

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

hello it is 1:38 in the morning and I am drunk and on page six

I am excited for this game

I apologize if I am posting and I’ve already been viged and/or launched into space and/or trapped in the belly of an elder god in an alternate dimension and/or banished to the screamosphere’d

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

for already I know in this game

~*~anything is possible*~*

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

And for the record YPM’s “slow game” post is what prompted me to stream of consciousness my read, so, thanks for that

Unless you’ve been murdered somewhere on pages six and a half through this page in the which case I rescind any connection to you if you’ve flipped scum

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

spacing in vienna posted:

A:
Sal might pick me because we can spam animal pics except last time we were in a masonry together I was secretly a serial killer and Sal might be understandable salty about that

B:
Sal 1000% no.

C:
Sal -- cool peeps plus would not backstab me because he is Sal, so alliance yes

Aww thanks SiV, I'm not salty at all! That game was great. You got lucky that we all decided to kill each other off until you were able to zap the last 3 of us on Day 2. I love spamming animal pictures with you.

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

spacing in vienna posted:

I think there's a tiny but nonzero chance that cpig privately messaged hum, claimed to have sent the wrong role, and gave him an entirely new one, because that's high level bastardry

I suspect that the chance is considerably greater than "tiny" but less than 100%. Like, 30%.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Ok so the Kash vs. Jen X stuff is interesting. Initially I skipped over it and thought it was just weird Day 1 jokephase poo poo, but nope it's looking a little more substantial.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

CapitalistPig posted:

Hey sorry! I forgot to include something important in the day 1 opening post!

"Jonathan fisk goes nowhere on night 0"

xiw posted:

Just to summarise all the claims I can see:

Amnistar - 3P survivor 2x deathproof
Kash- n0 cop, changed to new role, claims Jen should have known they were visited, confirms Compulsive Cryptologist
Humalong - 3P jester, deathproof until cheese sandwich dies, claims masonry with Leith who claims N0 cop + cheese not town
quid - n0 lie detector claims, assuming these were jokes based off the discord conversation earlier
JenX - n0 rolecop, targetted Kash as Traitorous Compulsive Cryptologist, lovers
Leith - cares about whether kash is a permanent cop. denies hum's masonry.
Xopods - has codes, claimed a code says to trust N0 claims
Hawke - claims roleswap
YPM - claims killing role

anything I've missed?

I'm a loud tracker, my tracking results are announced in thread instead of by PM. Anyone I track gets announced in the thread, however I don't trust my results because Fisk was NOT the person I submitted.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

Lumpen posted:

Not true. Watch me lurk my rear end off for zero consequences as long as I like. I'll post when I have something to say. There are too many people and this setup is too bullshit to get invested in at this point.

Why did you sign up for a game with bastard setups to begin with if you are just going to have sour grapes about playing in it? I can help you along here Lumpen

##vote Lumpen

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

flerp posted:

who is your mason friend and why is your masonry not a scumdoc

Mr. Humalong posted:

Did ur partner scumclaim like Toal’s did? Don’t out them unless they did

I don't want to reveal my mason friend, as of right now I don't feel comfortable doing that. My Mason partner has not scum claimed, generally we are just chatting about how our respective days went.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

A Sometimes Food posted:

The Lumpen vote is stupid, thunderdome Kash and Jen with their conflicting claims.

I would vote for any of these 3, leaning Kash more than Jen with the conflicting claims.

xopods
Oct 26, 2010

##vote Lumpen

Let's just do this now. I'm sure everything else will seem much clearer on D2 after we have some more night actions to obtain useful information and simplify the game for us.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Lmao I didn’t realize this started and I am not about to dig through 15 pages of D1 jokephase nonsense to find the good stuff when I’ve got a paper to work on this weekend, too. Someone tell me if I missed anything important, tia

Preferably someone like Birb or taste or flerp or Jen, but anyone works tbh

SHALASHASKA HAWKE
Nov 10, 2016

##vote sal scum

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

Adventure comes from insufficient planning.
Thoughts so far

1) I am not partners with Hum but there may be some role requirement that he must lie about something.
2) Toal claimed they were mason partners with cheese and that cheese scumclaimed. I have not seen cheese disputing this.
3) Jen X versus Kash, competing claims. Kash has actually said he is okay getting lunched because it will confirm Jen.
4) Lumpen is not being Lumpen. This is raising huge flags. No Content Game. No crazy reads. No Lumpen lists. This is not Lumpen.

Maybe this will bring back the Lumpen we all know.

[b]##vote Lumpen[b]

I am still okay with Hum, Cheese, and Kash votes also.

Leith Maclaine
Mar 2, 2018

Adventure comes from insufficient planning.

Leith Maclaine posted:

Thoughts so far

1) I am not partners with Hum but there may be some role requirement that he must lie about something.
2) Toal claimed they were mason partners with cheese and that cheese scumclaimed. I have not seen cheese disputing this.
3) Jen X versus Kash, competing claims. Kash has actually said he is okay getting lunched because it will confirm Jen.
4) Lumpen is not being Lumpen. This is raising huge flags. No Content Game. No crazy reads. No Lumpen lists. This is not Lumpen.

##vote Lumpen[b]

[b]##vote Lumpen

Amnistar
Nov 6, 2008

I am a wizard, not a poet.
##vote lumpen

They're scum too, so it's all good.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

chaoslord posted:

Lmao I didn’t realize this started and I am not about to dig through 15 pages of D1 jokephase nonsense to find the good stuff when I’ve got a paper to work on this weekend, too. Someone tell me if I missed anything important, tia

Preferably someone like Birb or taste or flerp or Jen, but anyone works tbh

It's a fast read Clord. Let me start by saying focus on Kash vs. Jen.

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Leith Maclaine posted:

Thoughts so far

[b]##vote Lumpen[b]

I disputed it at least four times you nub, and toal just said he was joking because he didn't think I was real. holy isolation is making people dumb

if you actually thought I scumclaimed why do you finish your post voting for someone else? I don't like the lumpen lynch fwiw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheese sandwich
Feb 9, 2009

Questions I want answers to

A Sometimes Food posted:

If we have a cop claim probably worth testing it.

##vote kash

wtf is this you scumbo

cheese sandwich posted:

Kash how do you know this if pig failed to tell you and jen denied it

answers plz