Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

whiggles posted:

I'm most disturbed that xtal is withholding the dirt on jeffrey, presumably all for the privilege to continue posting like an absolute psycho.

Reprehensible, imo, Collaborating with a Nazi!

She needs to step it up. I think it was a GBS or Games goon that called for Jeff's execution in another QCS thread.

AnimeIsTrash has issued a correction as of 18:21 on Apr 11, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Smythe posted:

im a nazi?

someone post that movie clip where the blonde dude looks in the mirror. you know the one

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

He needs to step it up. I think it was a GBS or Games goon that called for Jeff's execution in another QCS thread.

she

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Weirdly the season or two after Vice were largely solid too. The real drop was the LA Noire season and subsequent vision quests.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Opps, sorry xtal.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Fly Molo posted:

someone post that movie clip where the blonde dude looks in the mirror. you know the one

it's from a show called Quantum Leap. a fun watch imo, even though many parts of it politically suck balls. the slavery and jfk episodes i remember as aging particularly badly.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Doc Hawkins posted:

it's from a show called Quantum Leap. a fun watch imo, even though many parts of it politically suck balls. the slavery and jfk episodes i remember as aging particularly badly.

beautiful, tyvm

smythe:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Smythe posted:

im a nazi?

you post in cspam, you're a tanazi (tankie-nazi)

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."

Fly Molo posted:

imo it’s like the later seasons of aqua teen hunger force: yeah it’s past it’s prime, yeah it’s annoyingly up it’s own rear end in a top hat and self-referential now, but the earlier seasons were funny enough that im not gonna begrudge a few seasons of easy paychecks

This is how I felt about Always Sunny but then people said it starting getting good again but I have the kind of OCD where I can't skip any season of any show so I just stopped watching it instead :shrug:

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

She needs to step it up. I think it was a GBS or Games goon that called for Jeff's execution in another QCS thread.

Did someone really do this?

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

was that the "Jeffrey of YOSPOS, what the sweet mother gently caress are you doing" guy or some other QCS meltdown guy?

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I have information that will lead to the execution of Mayor Wilkins.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Greg Legg posted:

Did someone really do this?

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

OP, mewling]: "im concerned about a violent radicalized culture festering in CSPAM, somewhere probably"

extremely badass Games poster]: The owner of Something Awful should be executed

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Wolfsheim posted:

This is how I felt about Always Sunny but then people said it starting getting good again but I have the kind of OCD where I can't skip any season of any show so I just stopped watching it instead :shrug:

hella same, but the weird thing is I didn’t even notice a decline in quality. I love the show, I would still call it one of my faves and one of the funniest comedies ever, but I just never tuned in for season 12 because I never felt like it and now someday in the future I’ll be like “oh yeeeeah!” and have another 5 years of my favorite sitcom to catch up on.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

it's still really good and obviously better than most everything else out there, but i think the last time i was screaming laughing was frank emerging from the couch and apparently that was season six

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I’ve heard and read a lot of takes about how Ireland really revivified the show and gave it the truly manic energy of the first 5 seasons and that sounds just peachy

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

TheSlutPit posted:

was that the "Jeffrey of YOSPOS, what the sweet mother gently caress are you doing" guy or some other QCS meltdown guy?

that was someone else lmfao

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

jeffery should post in cspam, the qcs drama alone would bring in dozens of dollars

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Ringo Roadagain posted:

gotta agree with 24 hour probe. a very weird xtal

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

too bad this image was posted just before the qcs thread was gassed

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
they should do more of that show where norm mcdonald is the parrot

e: ah gently caress

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

AnimeIsTrash posted:

That style of show has been on a decline for quite a while now. FX released a new show that was similar and it looks awful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZXYRFEbFu8

It's actually better than I thought it would be. Not amazing, but it's only ten minutes, so it's amusing enough for what it is.

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Weirdly the season or two after Vice were largely solid too. The real drop was the LA Noire season and subsequent vision quests.

:agreed: I liked the present-day LA season, but the 40's LA one was a real letdown. Eugene Mirman was a delight as always though.

Majorian has issued a correction as of 00:05 on Apr 12, 2022

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

lol

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

Bust Rodd posted:

I’ve heard and read a lot of takes about how Ireland really revivified the show and gave it the truly manic energy of the first 5 seasons and that sounds just peachy

nah the most recent season was really, really bad

still love the show and recently re-downloaded every single episode in case they start deleting more episodes off the streaming services

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Quotey posted:

they should do more of that show where norm mcdonald is the parrot

oh wow they made seventy episodes of mike tyson mysteries, i thought it was just a pilot or something

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

front page article: jeffery of yospos hanged in gitmo!

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

i say swears online posted:

it's still really good and obviously better than most everything else out there, but i think the last time i was screaming laughing was frank emerging from the couch and apparently that was season six

"The Gang Turns Black" is amazing.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

all the lethal weapon episodes are gold

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Sick of podcasts, over it, loving done, will exclusively be listening to nu metal compilations on youtube now

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

some plague rats posted:

Sick of podcasts, over it, loving done, will exclusively be listening to nu metal compilations on youtube now

Nu metal owns. I'm glad its getting a cultural re-evaluation. Id take a 100 limp bizkits over imagine dragons or whatever other trash rock music is out today

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Terminal autist posted:

Nu metal owns. I'm glad its getting a cultural re-evaluation. Id take a 100 limp bizkits over imagine dragons or whatever other trash rock music is out today

shut up

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

people who listened to Korn in 2004 got more dick and pussy than you’ll get in your entire boring life

e: Limp Bizkit’s set at Lolla this past summer was loving sick, they killed it

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
did xtal ever post their podcast

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Fly Molo posted:

lol i totally forgot about this

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
jeffrey go on xtal’s podcast, let’s clear the air

WrightOfWay
Jul 24, 2010

BraveUlysses posted:

nah the most recent season was really, really bad

still love the show and recently re-downloaded every single episode in case they start deleting more episodes off the streaming services

Did they delete the Lethal Weapon episodes or something?

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
maybe? I don’t remember which episode it is but dee was doing a Latina character

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Fly Molo posted:

She reads our posts to herself in a sneering voice. 7 subscribers, get the bonus feed. It's worth it

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

they deleted all the lethal weapons as well as dee's latina character episode(s)

i say swears online has issued a correction as of 04:47 on Apr 12, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I still don’t really understand how a comedy where the joke is “these characters absolutely should not be doing blackface” is somehow vulnerable to these kinds of sensitivity. Like… isn’t that how jokes work?