Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mordekai
Sep 6, 2006

Salt in the wound eases the soul.

scary ghost dog posted:

i almost bought a gaming pc just to play this

I did...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

After taking time to acclimatise and dying to index Gundyr a few times I've only died once to an enemy since but came incredibly close just now with Crystal Sage lol. No idea how I didn't die and don't say nice life bar I have rings on and I'm kindleed

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

nice life bar

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Fungah! posted:

nice life bar

Drill Sergeant: PRIVATE! HOW MANY VIT YOU HAVE???

Private: SIR! 99-VIT, SIR!

Drill Sergeant: drat I DIDNT KNOW THEY STACKED poo poo THAT long

Smirking_Serpent fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Apr 28, 2021

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

After taking time to acclimatise and dying to index Gundyr a few times I've only died once to an enemy since but came incredibly close just now with Crystal Sage lol. No idea how I didn't die and don't say nice life bar I have rings on and I'm kindleed

was this screenshot taken on a potato? all I can see is the gigantic healthbar bahaha

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I specifically asked people not to do this...

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

lmao

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

EmmyOk posted:

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

EmmyOk posted:

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

lmfao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

lmao

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

lmao

Skrill.exe
Oct 3, 2007

"Bitcoin is a new financial concept entirely without precedent."

EmmyOk posted:

holy gently caress

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

lmao

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

EmmyOk posted:

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!
just restarted dks3 and dumped a ton of points into VIG. way more fun, ez way best way

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

EmmyOk posted:

Lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Pontiff watchdogs are horrendous to fight and it's so stupid they make you fight one on a narrow bridge and another in a tiny side room as you can't risk aggroing two. Awful creatures with stupid bit boxes on every move

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

really cool visaul design though

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

the second one in the pit isn't too bad as you can use the open space but their bodies just being constant hit boxes is very fail and over all a bad feeling enemy imo even when not in a bs arena

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

theyre cool and you always fight them in huge arenas what lol. not as terrifying as the shark monsters from bloodborne

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

extremebuff posted:

theyre cool and you always fight them in huge arenas what lol. not as terrifying as the shark monsters from bloodborne

No you fight one on a bridge I got him first try, wasn't too bad. The two in the Aldrich area you have to fight the first one in the tiny room you drop into as if you go in at all past that the second can easily aggro and two are a lovely fight lol. they Arne't too bad individually when you have space but 2/3 you don't and also they have stupid hotboxes where they consonantly stagger you just by touching you. Not good, bob!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I mean I killed pontiff on my fourth try this run after some close runs and the dog is a lot harder than that and did way more damage too lol

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

if the shark monsters from bloodborne had inexplicablt shown up in sekiro i wouldbe been ok with it

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

the best thing about sekiro is annihilating dogs via parry riposte

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

the best thing about sekiro is annihilating dogs via parry riposte

Mr. Druckmann, hello, big fan of your work.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

It’s Dr. Uckmann I didn’t get a phd in dog slaughter for this

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the pontiff dogs are chumps. the worst enemy in the game is that loving undead dog guarding the crucifixion woods bonfire

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

The Klowner posted:

the pontiff dogs are chumps. the worst enemy in the game is that loving undead dog guarding the crucifixion woods bonfire

definitely a substantial part of why i love invading crucifiction woods

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The Klowner posted:

that guys easy actually

Had a great time doing Aldrich Faithful, insane summon speeds and many honourable duels.

Beat Aldrich for the first time. Found him tricky enough the first few tries until I realised hitting his goop stem just stuns him a bunch and he lays there for most of it.

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

EmmyOk posted:

honourable duels.

:chloe:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Both of you chugging all your estus then bowing ftw

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Both of you chugging all your estus then bowing ftw

lol hell yes. personal move is dropping a bunch of prism stones around the arena and mashing L1 to dance before the fight begins

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol hell yes. personal move is dropping a bunch of prism stones around the arena and mashing L1 to dance before the fight begins

Yes L1 spam ftw. Also just when there’s a bunch of phantoms and you form a fight club or something ene up pairing off nicely and everyone just gets the plan.

Also as a mad phantom invader won a 3 v 1 against the host and 2 dark moons which is the greats feeling on earth

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Lol throwing down the I’m sorry carving after invading and killing a guy desperately confused as to why his bonfire won’t work

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Lol throwing down the I’m sorry carving after invading and killing a guy desperately confused as to why his bonfire won’t work

a good spirited duel where youre taking momentary breaks to use the clap emote or drop Very Good! stones is the best poo poo ever, but invading someone whos like clearly pissing themselves scared and then using the weird voice rocks and gestures to help them through the level gives it a run for its money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

doing the point gesture at some guy’s summon and having a duel while the host spams gestures looking on, just awesome. easily my favorite fighting games of all time even though it stretches the definition a little