Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

1st AD posted:

I have the kit 14-140 if you're interested. I'll post photos tomorrow.

Isn't that the laffo expensive one though?

Y'all gotta understand I'm like rule 36 poor for photo stuff buying right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoseidonGodOfTheSea
Oct 17, 2005

IF THIS WAS REAL POKER I WOULDN'T BE A DUMB A FAGGOT

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Still have it, but not really keen to sell separately unless I had someone interested in just the lens.

I might be interested in just the lens. About to buy an NEX and already have an old zorki-4, so it would definitely be used. PM me and we can work something out.

dowdy_pants
Aug 18, 2008
You only get to post the exact same post once, duder.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dowdy_pants
Aug 18, 2008
Half a league, half a league,
Half a league onward,
All in the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.
"Forward, the Light Brigade!
"Charge for the guns!" he said:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

"Forward, the Light Brigade!"
Was there a man dismay'd?
Not tho' the soldier knew
Someone had blunder'd:
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die:
Into the valley of Death
Rode the six hundred.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.

Flash'd all their sabres bare,
Flash'd as they turn'd in air,
Sabring the gunners there,
Charging an army, while
All the world wonder'd:
Plunged in the battery-smoke
Right thro' the line they broke;
Cossack and Russian
Reel'd from the sabre stroke
Shatter'd and sunder'd.
Then they rode back, but not
Not the six hundred.

Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon behind them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
While horse and hero fell,
They that had fought so well
Came thro' the jaws of Death
Back from the mouth of Hell,
All that was left of them,
Left of six hundred.

When can their glory fade?
O the wild charge they made!
All the world wondered.
Honor the charge they made,
Honor the Light Brigade,
Noble six hundred.

You don't just go edit out fine poetry man.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 21:56 on Jun 29, 2013

Primo Itch
Nov 4, 2006
I confessed a horrible secret for this account!

PoseidonGodOfTheSea posted:

I might be interested in just the lens. About to buy an NEX and already have an old zorki-4, so it would definitely be used. PM me and we can work something out.

Nice! I don't have PMs, but if this works out i'll be waiting for a price tag on the finder :)

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

dowdy_pants posted:

Dammit. I'm an idiot. Will get on that!

I doubt it :v:

dowdy_pants
Aug 18, 2008
Both lenses have been SOLD! Thanks for the interest.

Canon 17-55 f/2.8 IS EF-S USM lens (for crop sensor cams only).

Canon 70-200 f/4L USM. BRAND NEW. Still in box. Never used. Includes everything (CD, documentation, pouch, hood, caps).

dowdy_pants fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Jul 8, 2013

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Primo Itch posted:

Nice! I don't have PMs, but if this works out i'll be waiting for a price tag on the finder :)

Does $125 for the lens and $40 for the finder (both including shipping) work for you guys? Ideally I'd like to get the original $165 for the pair one way or the other... I'd lose a little bit shipping the finder separately, but hardly enough for me to want to put the kibosh on the deal.

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer
Crossposting from SAMart

quote:

Hi Goons,
I'm selling two camera-related things. If interested, I have PMs, or you can contact me at alan [.] krakauer [at] gmail.com

SOLD1) Canon G12 Point and Shoot camera. $250 shipped USPS in USA. If you've seen the P&S thread in Dorkroom, the Canon sXX or SXXX models are frequently recommended as the "best" point and shoot cameras. The G12 is like the fat nerdy brother of the S95- same sensor (1/1.7", bigger than standard point and shoots) and can shoot uncompressed RAW like the S95. Cool things that the G12 also has- swivel LCD screen, optical viewfinder, hot shoe, and dedicated on-camera dials to control ISO and exposure compensation. A really nice camera. Mine is in great condition. I bought it August 2011, but haven't used it a ton since I'm usually happy hauling my DSLR around.
Camera comes with
wall charger
One Pearstone brand extra battery
Box, cables, software, blank warranty card
Lowpro pouch with shoulder strap that fits the camera in the main pocket and a battery in the front pocket.

G12-for-sale 1438 by alankrakauer, on Flickr

G12-for-sale 1439 by alankrakauer, on Flickr

G12-for-sale 1436 by alankrakauer, on Flickr

G12-for-sale 1435 by alankrakauer, on Flickr

Sample shots: (I'm retarded and can't get bbcode from the stupid new G+ albums)
Here, here
also this

april_camp_life 021 by alankrakauer, on Flickr

2) I posted this a while ago, no bites, so I'm dropping the price:
I've got a Kenko 1.4x Teleplus Pro 300 DGX (Canon) teleconverter for sale. I've had it for a couple of years but only used it a few times. Excellent condition, no cosmetic issues and glass is perfect. Comes with box, pouch. Of note, it is one of the few tc's that will work on the 70-300L lens. How about $210 $150 shipped (to USA).

KenkoTC-for-sale 1440 by alankrakauer, on Flickr

KenkoTC-for-sale 1441 by alankrakauer, on Flickr

BetterLekNextTime fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Jun 30, 2013

Primo Itch
Nov 4, 2006

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Does $125 for the lens and $40 for the finder (both including shipping) work for you guys? Ideally I'd like to get the original $165 for the pair one way or the other... I'd lose a little bit shipping the finder separately, but hardly enough for me to want to put the kibosh on the deal.

Yeah, definitely! I'll throw in some extra bucks for some japanese kit-kats too :P

But I am in brazil, so If shipping here costs any extras I'll be glad to cover it also...

Primo Itch fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Jun 30, 2013

BetterLekNextTime
Jul 22, 2008

It's all a matter of perspective...
Grimey Drawer

G12 is sold, Kenko 1.4x TC still available.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Primo Itch posted:

Yeah, definitely! I'll throw in some extra bucks for some japanese kit-kats too :P

But I am in brazil, so If shipping here costs any extras I'll be glad to cover it also...

Cool, I've PM'd the guy interested in the lens to see if he's OK with $125. If so, will get back to the both of you on shipping, etc!

Primo Itch
Nov 4, 2006
Great.

My email is hernando.rosa.poa at google's world famous email service.

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

Nikon FE and P67 still up for sale/trade.

Mr. Despair posted:

The Mr.Despair's only true love is the ME Super Sale

I haven't used my ME Super in months, so I'm considering selling or trading the other cameras that I don't use enough.

Next up is a Nikon FE. The film door lock lever doesn't seem to do anything, but is otherwise in great condition. The foam seals look pretty new to me, and I don't remember having any light leaks the last time I used it (last year or so). Apart from the lever that I don't understand this is at the very least very high BGN or EX grade by keh standards I would say, so I'm going to ask $50 shipped for it.

Finally, the big package. A Pentax 67 kit, everything you need to start shooting. The p67 body is the newer one, a bit lighter than the 6x7 model. This body is pretty beat up though, lots of brassing, and the aperture chain is broken. The chain is fixable (I was quoted by pentaxs.com $60 to repair it when I asked last year), but it doesn't do anything if you aren't using the metered prism attachment. Which I wasn't. Either way I knocked about 100 bucks off the price of a bgn grade keh body to cover the cost of repair down the road, OR you can be like me and just use it as a chance to get a cheaper p67 body! The shutter speeds are all accurate, the film rewind is nice and smoother, mirror lock up works, and the battery should be good to go for a while, I probably only put 10 or 12 rolls though this the whole time I had it.

There are a bunch more details pics of the body in the album linked at the end of this post! Or right here! http://imgur.com/a/SbskE

Now, included with the body is a UG grade prism, lots of brassing, and 3 tiny nicks on the glass (should be visible in the picture) along with some assorted dust and stuff. Not a pretty prism, but it works fine still.

There is also a WLF viewfinder, if you're into that sort of thing. These guys sell for a bunch on keh, and for good reason. Really awesome if you plan on using a tripod regularly!

Also, the lens. The king of lenses. This is the Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 75mm f/4.5. It's just a wonderful lens. Has faux red ring for street cred (red ring durability not included) and a lens hood. It was in EX condition when I bought it, and the glass is still as good as ever. Comes with caps too!

I've also got an op-tech strap, 82mm yellow filter, and cable release that I'll throw in, along with a few rolls of shanghai gp3 to cut your teeth on while figuring stuff out. For the camera/lens/prisms/accessories I would like $425 shipped! I'd prefer not to part it out unless I had people interested in all or most components first.

But wait you say, how will I meter if there's no metered prism? Well, you'll buy this gossen digisix! (or sunny 16 that poo poo, but you don't want to do that, do you?). This was in LN- condition when I bought it, and it's lived most of the tiem in it's case. I might even have the box somewhere for it. This is the older version, so it uses watch batteries instead of the 9V's the newer digisix uses, but is otherwise the same as far as I can tell. Real nice meter. $85 shipped

Buy the meter and the p67 kit together for $485 shipped! What a deal that would be for someone looking to shoot 120 more than once every other month.

Finally, if someone decides to buy the p67 stuff I'll have a bunch of 120 film, expired (but frozen) Fuji Reala 120, Portra 160 NC, Portra 400 (in 220 format), and a few rolls of acros. I'd be willing to sell that along with the p67 or separately, so talk to me if you're interested (not going to sell my stash until I know that I won't be using it though). I'll dig it all out of the freezer for pictures if we get to that point.

I'd prefer paypal or amazon payments (send me a pm or send emails to theburan AT gmail). I'd also consider trades of a m4/3 lenses, or a 5d classic straight up for the p67/meter/film.

Help me buy portra for my ME Super :qq:

Fake edit: I don't mind shipping to Canada, but I would like Canadian buyers to cover the extra cost of shipping up there (probably 5-10 bucks depending on the item).

Double Fake Edit: If you are interested in an item but don't like my price or have something else to trade, just ask! I'm a flexible guy.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Primo Itch posted:

Great.

My email is ... at google's world famous email service.

Sent!

PoseidonGodOfTheSea posted:

Got your PM, will send you another message in a week and a half to finalize the sale.

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Now that I have an actual macro lens, I really don't have much use for these. These are the Kenko extension tubes that work with EF and EF-S lenses on Canon. Comes with the original box and caps, just no instructions. The air in them still works just like new. $155 shipped/pp in the conus.

an AOL chatroom fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Jul 3, 2013

CarrotFlowers
Dec 17, 2010

Blerg.

CarrotFlowers posted:

Selling two filters.

Kenko 67mm DMC Wideband Circular Polarizer $50

Hoya Multi-coated ND8 $45

Excuse the lovely out of focus pics...

DSCF3312 by Breanne Unger, on Flickr

DSCF3311 by Breanne Unger, on Flickr

Feel free to send me an offer. Both are in mint condition - I think I used each of them maybe twice. They have been sitting in their cases in my drawer for a year. I sold my 67mm lenses so have no use for these anymore. PMs or breanne.unger at hotmail.com

I'm in Canada, for shipping purposes. I can't imagine shipping will be outrageous for a filter though.

Still for sale. Open to offers. I just want to get them off my shelf and in someone's hands who will use them.

mclifford82
Jan 27, 2009

Bump the Barnacle!
Selling some lenses. They're good lenses and deserve a good home.

{Sold pending payment from EPICAC} First up is a Canon 70-300 f/4-5.6 IS USM zoom. It's in EX+ condition, comes with both caps, whatever came in the box, and the box. $325 shipped

Canon 70-300mm IS USM by m.clifford82, on Flickr

Next up is a Canon 17-85 f/4-5.6 IS USM zoom. I honestly can't rate the condition (probably a BGN though with no marks on the glass), as I used it only once or twice to see that it worked without issues. I purchased it used from Amazon, and before it even arrived I found a 15-85 at a Best Buy and that was that. So it's just been sitting on a shelf and that's just a shame.

I will note that it does have some zoom creep, which is the only reason I'm selling it for $175 shipped. Comes with both caps, hood and the box.

17_85_front by m.clifford82, on Flickr

17_85_first by m.clifford82, on Flickr

mclifford82 fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Jul 4, 2013

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

torgeaux posted:

Me. I'm selling mine right now. Picture to follow. Bought mine from lens rentals a couple of years ago. I'll make with the photo and get that up in the next few minutes with pricing.

Also: 70-200 f/2.8L.

Goon pricing: $1200 for the 100-400 (based on what I paid and cursory review of used pricing, that's low); $900 for the 70-200, also low, but it has a visible scratch on front element, no impact on images, but visible to the naked eye.

Shot of 100 and 70 by torgeaux, on Flickr

shot with 70 to 200 f22 by torgeaux, on Flickr

shot with 100 to 400 f22 by torgeaux, on Flickr

100-400 sold to Casu Maru

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

Looking for a D7000 if anyone wants to sell their backup camera or is upgrading. Would prefer to buy from a goon.

EPICAC
Mar 23, 2001

mclifford82 posted:

{Sold pending payment from EPICAC} First up is a Canon 70-300 f/4-5.6 IS USM zoom. It's in EX+ condition, comes with both caps, whatever came in the box, and the box. $325 shipped

Payment sent!

East Lake
Sep 13, 2007

VelociBacon posted:

Looking for a D7000 if anyone wants to sell their backup camera or is upgrading. Would prefer to buy from a goon.
I wouldn't mind upgrading. I could post some pics tomorrow. Shutter count is 4800-ish on mine and I'm the original owner. I have some lenses too if you'd be interested in those. All primes including the 35mm 1.8g.

Only thing is I busted my charger so I could either knock off the price for you to buy it yourself or I could just buy another before I ship it. Whichever is more convenient.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

East Lake posted:

I wouldn't mind upgrading. I could post some pics tomorrow. Shutter count is 4800-ish on mine and I'm the original owner. I have some lenses too if you'd be interested in those. All primes including the 35mm 1.8g.

Only thing is I busted my charger so I could either knock off the price for you to buy it yourself or I could just buy another before I ship it. Whichever is more convenient.

I have a d200, probably the same charger? Although I'd want to sell it with the camera as well. I have some lenses with the exception of a prime 35 but I'm not sure I'd want to spend extra to get it right away. Looking forward to the pics.

mclifford82
Jan 27, 2009

Bump the Barnacle!

EPICAC posted:

Payment sent!

EPICAC: The 70-300mm IS USM was sent out today priority mail. Enjoy.

The 17-85 is still available up there. Make an offer, I want it gone.

Also posting up for sale my treasured Canon EFS 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM. I originally had the 10-22, but found that 15mm was wide enough on a crop for my needs (300ft waterfalls, etc). This lens is incredibly sharp, fast focusing and superb build quality. I also feel it's a perfect walk around lens for any crop body.

It is in like new condition (babied like you wouldn't believe), comes with the front and rear caps, everything that came in the box, and the box itself. I'll double check because I'm sure I still have the receipt, but it was purchased around March of this year new from Best Buy. Looking for $550 shipped.

The goods:

Canon EFS 15-85mm IS USM by m.clifford82, on Flickr

Sample shots (with a 650d):

Strike (Cheetah) by m.clifford82, on Flickr

Japanese Gardens by m.clifford82, on Flickr

xenilk
Apr 17, 2004

ERRYDAY I BE SPLIT-TONING! Honestly, its the only skill I got other than shooting the back of women and calling it "Editorial".
Anyone considering selling their Canon 85mm 1.8 ? :)

Ah and might be looking for a new camera bag.

xenilk fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Jul 5, 2013

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

Pompous Rhombus posted:

MOD 4x5 Reels (original model) + 8-reel tank: $150 shipped (Paul Mauddib has first dibs)

As you can see, one of these has taken a tumble: it arrived with one of the clips broken so Morgan sent me a replacement, even though I thought I could probably repair it successfully. Worked fine with the epoxy, then I knocked it off my fridge and broke two more :downs: I can either epoxy them on for the next owner before shipment or toss them in as-is and let you do it: up to you really! The other one is in perfect condition. I've also got some plastic 35mm reels for the tank that I'll include if you want them.

I'll take this. I'd also be interested in the Pocket Gowland if you wanted to split it from the lenses.

Shiv Katall
Feb 11, 2008
Rape knows no boundaries

East Lake posted:

I may be interested in the lenses as well. But i am leaving for Honduras next Friday so could not buy until I get back. At least whatever Veloci is not interested in.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
$free - B+W film development tanks and reels: Whenever I go to garage sales, I always buy any cheap film developing tanks I see. If you're interested in giving film developing a go, I'll mail you a tank and a couple reels for the cost of shipping. I think I have three or four spare tanks and maybe 6 spare reels. They will be the short-flange type. If you want a cheap rear end film camera to go with it I can help there too, I have stuff from the "cost of shipping" range up to SLRs and TLRs. I have way too much stuff, help me get rid of some of it!

Film developing hangers: I think I had about 40 total, something like 8 8x10s, about two dozen 4x5 hangers, and maybe a dozen 3x4s. There is no tank. I don't know what they're worth but I don't have a use for the 3x4 or 4x5, I'm considering hanging on to the 8x10. These are at my parents' house, so for now just an interest check.

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Jul 5, 2013

FACKER
Jan 2, 2005
I'm interested for sure! I have a camera and such but would love anything in the way of development. I sent a PM

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Paul MaudDib posted:

I'll take this. I'd also be interested in the Pocket Gowland if you wanted to split it from the lenses.

Payment received! For anyone who'd be interested in the lenses separately (wouldn't be able to sell the Gowland to Paul MaudDib until both were sold), how does $160 shipped for the 150mm Xenar and $175 for the Super Angulon 65mm sound? (That'd be $300 for the Gowland, two lens boards, and Cokin filters). Repostin' below:

Camera comes with both a 150mm f/5.6 Schnieder Xenar, and a Super Angulon 65mm f/8. Both in good shape, shutter sounds fine to my ear. Not really willing to sell the camera separate from the lenses or vice-versa: they're on Gowland boards already, and are a great match for the camera (the camera can definitely exceed their coverage with movements, but both are very light).

XTimmy
Nov 28, 2007
I am Jacks self hatred

Paul MaudDib posted:

$free - B+W film development tanks and reels: Whenever I go to garage sales, I always buy any cheap film developing tanks I see. If you're interested in giving film developing a go, I'll mail you a tank and a couple reels for the cost of shipping. I think I have three or four spare tanks and maybe 6 spare reels. They will be the short-flange type. If you want a cheap rear end film camera to go with it I can help there too, I have stuff from the "cost of shipping" range up to SLRs and TLRs. I have way too much stuff, help me get rid of some of it!

Film developing hangers: I think I had about 40 total, something like 8 8x10s, about two dozen 4x5 hangers, and maybe a dozen 3x4s. There is no tank. I don't know what they're worth but I don't have a use for the 3x4 or 4x5, I'm considering hanging on to the 8x10. These are at my parents' house, so for now just an interest check.

See how much shipping to Sydney, Australia is, post code 2033. Film gear here is prohibitively expensive so it may actually be cheaper for you to do that than me buy it here. Greatly appreciated mate.

Also TLRs, but I'd be happy to throw a little love your way if you're sending a camera too.

XTimmy fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Jul 6, 2013

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Paul MaudDib posted:

Sent you a PM

Apparently you don't have PMs :v: I'd be interested in a dev tank and possibly even a TLR or something fun to screw around with.

East Lake
Sep 13, 2007

VelociBacon posted:

I have a d200, probably the same charger? Although I'd want to sell it with the camera as well. I have some lenses with the exception of a prime 35 but I'm not sure I'd want to spend extra to get it right away. Looking forward to the pics.
The charger is the Nikon mh-25. It cost 45 new but you can find it for half that on ebay, or you could probably buy a third party one cheaper. Here's the pics. I'm in Upstate NY.

I can do 625 without the charger or 650 with it, whichever you like (ship for free on both). You'd have to wait for me to order the charger though, whereas I could ship this thing tomorrow without it.

Other things you may or may not care about. The LCD cover (Nikon BM-11) is a bit messed up. The top hook is chipped so it doesn't grasp as firmly as it should, also has some minor scratching. Pic should give you some idea. It still works okay though so I haven't bothered to replace it, it just isn't prefect. LCD has some minor markings, think some debris got in between the protector at some point but the marks are hard to see. Circular mark on the bottom of camera probably from a tripod. And when you buy the camera new an eyepiece shield comes with it (Nikon DK-5). Don't know where that thing is or if they even included it when I bought it but it 4 bucks if you feel like you need it..

Edit: Update. Bought a replacement charger and LCD cover so don't worry about that stuff. Go with $640 shipped.

Update: Not for sale here anymore. Putting this on ebay.

Die Zombie Die posted:

I may be interested in the lenses as well. But i am leaving for Honduras next Friday so could not buy until I get back. At least whatever Veloci is not interested in.
That's cool I'm not in any hurry to sell them. I'll try to take pictures of them tomorrow.

East Lake fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Jul 13, 2013

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Paul MaudDib posted:

Any idea how much p&p to Dublin, Ireland would be?

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Payment received! For anyone who'd be interested in the lenses separately (wouldn't be able to sell the Gowland to Paul MaudDib until both were sold), how does $160 shipped for the 150mm Xenar and $175 for the Super Angulon 65mm sound? (That'd be $300 for the Gowland, two lens boards, and Cokin filters). Repostin' below:

Camera comes with both a 150mm f/5.6 Schnieder Xenar, and a Super Angulon 65mm f/8. Both in good shape, shutter sounds fine to my ear. Not really willing to sell the camera separate from the lenses or vice-versa: they're on Gowland boards already, and are a great match for the camera (the camera can definitely exceed their coverage with movements, but both are very light).
I'll take the Super Angulon off your hands (along with the Grafmatics as discussed earlier), I've been after a 65mm lens and I already have a spare recessed lensboard. What shutter is it in?

Primo Itch
Nov 4, 2006

Hey Pompous you've got mail!

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

East Lake posted:

The charger is the Nikon mh-25. It cost 45 new but you can find it for half that on ebay, or you could probably buy a third party one cheaper. Here's the pics. I'm in Upstate NY.

(D7k pics)

I can do 625 without the charger or 650 with it, whichever you like (ship for free on both). You'd have to wait for me to order the charger though, whereas I could ship this thing tomorrow without it.

Other things you may or may not care about. The LCD cover (Nikon BM-11) is a bit messed up. The top hook is chipped so it doesn't grasp as firmly as it should, also has some minor scratching. Pic should give you some idea. It still works okay though so I haven't bothered to replace it, it just isn't prefect. LCD has some minor markings, think some debris got in between the protector at some point but the marks are hard to see. Circular mark on the bottom of camera probably from a tripod. And when you buy the camera new an eyepiece shield comes with it (Nikon DK-5). Don't know where that thing is or if they even included it when I bought it but it 4 bucks if you feel like you need it..
That's cool I'm not in any hurry to sell them. I'll try to take pictures of them tomorrow.

Thanks for posting these pictures. In my area the CL market seems oversaturated or something, you can get mint ones with SD cards and all the other charging stuff for $600 (Canadian) so I'll likely end up doing that. I'm sure someone else will be interested in your camera, seems like an excellent deal regardless.

East Lake
Sep 13, 2007

Hey no prob. If anyone else is interested let me know. I'll keep it for sale here about a week. After that I'll either keep it or throw it on ebay.

@Die Zombie Die

I have a 24mm af-d, 35mm 1.8G, and a 200mm f/4 AI if you'd be interested in any of those. Just fyi from Sunday afternoon to Wednesday evening I won't have internet access.

East Lake fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Jul 6, 2013

The Affair
Jun 26, 2005

I hate snakes, Jock. I hate 'em!

Nikon D70 and Canon Digital Rebel 300D for sale

Oh man, can't you just smell the early 2000s on these cameras?

Both come with a battery and charger. No lenses or body caps, sorry. Last I heard they both still worked just fine.

Looking to get $100 shipped for each. If interested email me at cikmatt AT gmail dot com.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

Paul MaudDib posted:

I could use this, but you have no listed email and I can't figure out how to buy someone else platinum. How can we get stuff to you?

• Locked thread