Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Welcome our new supreme overlord:
Ult Kirin / Ult Sieg / Ult Parvati / Echidna / King Bubblie / Ult Kirin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mphill
Nov 14, 2004

ASK ME HOW FAR LEBRON'S DICK CAN FIT INSIDE MY MOUTH
Why is everybody up in arms about the materials? They look unbelievably standard to me with the exception of The new mechdragon gimmick.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

mphill posted:

Why is everybody up in arms about the materials? They look unbelievably standard to me with the exception of The new mechdragon gimmick.

Yeah we'll have access to Trifruits and Twinlits every week, granted you probably shouldn't run them outside of events with 2x drop chances unless you're desperate.

I finally found a viable Ronia twinlit strat but not until it was too late for yesterday. Should be able to reliably farm them when I need to though, without needing to level up a Zeus team or try to juggle round 1 stalling with DMeta.

Vidmaster
Oct 26, 2002

The best change they could make to AA Metatron would be giving her +500-1000 HP when bustied. The biggest problem with healer teams is always their completely abysmal HP pool, and being able to 0-stone twinlits without investing 400 +eggs worth of HP would be nice.

Dj Meow Mix
Jan 27, 2009

corgicorgicorgicorgi
rockin everywhere

I hope Golden Keeper or whatever its called isn't too hard to get.

UchihaHirou posted:

Ah, if only I had Parvati. I guess Top Droiddragon, Asgard or maybe even Hercules could work too if he ever drops in the US.

mphill
Nov 14, 2004

ASK ME HOW FAR LEBRON'S DICK CAN FIT INSIDE MY MOUTH

UchihaHirou posted:

It's a neat team but it still doesn't out damage Shiva/Satan/Parvati, and is way harder to use. The gravities probably make up for most of the missing damage, but you have to stall for 20 turns with pretty awful hp and rcv to get there. It's a good improvement to an already top tier leader, but it's not quite new overlord territory. I think monolight Kirin will be a lot stronger than physical Kirin, honestly.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Welp. Shouldn't be surprised but Ultimate Lucifer is pretty awful. He really needs to be downgraded in the OP at this point, he's not on the same level as Isis, Bastet or Horus anymore.

Light Meta switching the rank of recover bind for a rank of skill boost is nice. +100 HP and an off color secondary to encourage water binds should make Light Meta an even better Twinlits lead.

Ultimate Lilith is kind of neat with a rank of auto heal/row awakening/extend time. 3x Attackers leader skill could get some play and she's a much improved Devils sub. Not too shabby.

The Dark Mechdragon was the big surprise, wow. Devil subtype, awakenings are now a Dark row and Skill boost, stats up to 4318/1709/98. Pretty freaking badass. A legit contender for the I-don't-have-FA Lucifer spot held by Cerberus.

Healer subtype for Unicorn is pretty awesome. 945hp is a huge liability on an already low HP Healer team though.

GungHo lives in a world where freaking Kirin needed bigger buffs than AA Lucifer and Lilith should be a better late game leader than Lucifer. :stare: Tons of other stuff to be excited about though. I've gotta skill a Dark Mechdragon ASAP!

BGrifter fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Mar 5, 2014

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.
Ultimate D/D Lilith with the 800 HP boost makes Lt Metatron need a ton less +HP eggs to do Twinlits for the variant that uses Lilith as a sub for dealing with Round 2 and Round 3.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Yeah I skimmed over it but the Healer Lilith busty is pretty nice too. I wish I'd skilled two. :3:

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010

Dj Meow Mix posted:

It's a relatively straightforward dungeon compared to Trifruit/Twinlits, just a bit of a meatgrinder. Only real gimmick to watch out for is GK's pre-emptive three turn dark absorb.

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Dj Meow Mix posted:

Ah, if only I had Parvati. I guess Top Droiddragon, Asgard or maybe even Hercules could work too if he ever drops in the US.

The golden keeper dungeon is live in JP. It's 6 waves, one of each keeper (minus Rainbow) on every floor with preemptives from each. The golden keeper has like 7 million hp, absorbs dark damage for a few turns, and needs to be killed before he starts hitting for like 100k. No status shield though so most burst teams that incorporate a delay can handle him.

Also during 2x drop events, it looks like every floor is a guaranteed drop, so that's something.

Suprfli6 fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Mar 5, 2014

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

mphill posted:

It's a neat team but it still doesn't out damage Shiva/Satan/Parvati, and is way harder to use. The gravities probably make up for most of the missing damage, but you have to stall for 20 turns with pretty awful hp and rcv to get there. It's a good improvement to an already top tier leader, but it's not quite new overlord territory. I think monolight Kirin will be a lot stronger than physical Kirin, honestly.

20 turns for gravities? More like 15. 13 with double skill boost. 8 if they're skilled up. (That last one is admittedly extremely difficult, I haven't seen a maxed skilled one yet.)

two_step
Sep 2, 2011
I'm thinking the lilith angelit uevo might be really good for the dmeta twinlit team that some folks have used:

Dmeta / Hanzo / Ronia (or Haku) / Lilith / Lilith / Dmeta

Though I guess you already nuke the last wave with that setup, so maybe it doesn't help that much.

Mezzanine
Aug 23, 2009
The D/L Lilith busty would go great on a TriFruit Satan team. Row boost for the end, and extra time for the regular Dragon Fruits.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

uXs posted:

20 turns for gravities? More like 15. 13 with double skill boost. 8 if they're skilled up. (That last one is admittedly extremely difficult, I haven't seen a maxed skilled one yet.)
prem has one.

Or at least he has one that he begun to skill at like "0-2 stones per Fagan".

NJ Deac
Apr 6, 2006

two_step posted:

I'm thinking the lilith angelit uevo might be really good for the dmeta twinlit team that some folks have used:

Dmeta / Hanzo / Ronia (or Haku) / Lilith / Lilith / Dmeta

Though I guess you already nuke the last wave with that setup, so maybe it doesn't help that much.

The major problem with running attacker Lilith in a Dmeta team is Lilith's autoheal. Her dark row awakening comes after her 500hp/round autoheal awakening, so running two Liliths is going to heal you for 1k/turn. This runs the risk of losing your attack bonus if your health goes above 80%, and would result in an unwinnable state if you heal up just before you hit a boss that can one shot you.

uXs
May 3, 2005

Mark it zero!

DACK FAYDEN posted:

prem has one.

Or at least he has one that he begun to skill at like "0-2 stones per Fagan".

I know it, last time I saw it was at skill level 4 I think. And I know one at level 2. But no max skilled ones yet.

NJ Deac
Apr 6, 2006
Does the new twinlit version in Japan have a guaranteed drop on the final floor outside of a 2x event? What about during a 2x? I've got 5 devilits sitting in my box from yesterday that I'm thinking of feeding to DA Meta, but if they're going to be a huge pain to acquire in the future I might hang on to a couple in case they make any new worthwhile devilit evos (or in case I ever manage to pull a Shiva).

Solkanar512
Dec 28, 2006

by the sex ghost
Still kicking myself for not grabbing a light mechdragon. Ugh, why were they upgraded after most of the cycle had gone through?

Suprfli6
Jul 9, 2008

Solkanar512 posted:

Still kicking myself for not grabbing a light mechdragon. Ugh, why were they upgraded after most of the cycle had gone through?

Probably so people throw tons of stones at the Mechdragon Rush! dungeon when it comes out.

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012
I've done some searching on this but have found a lot of conflicting reports - is it at all possible to play one account across two devices easily? I play on my phone but just got a tablet, both android.

Zierham
Dec 17, 2004
"Put something in otherwise you get stupid newbie"

Hesh Ballantine posted:

I've done some searching on this but have found a lot of conflicting reports - is it at all possible to play one account across two devices easily? I play on my phone but just got a tablet, both android.

Also curious about this (on an iOS device and android device in my case).

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Suprfli6 posted:

I finally found a viable Ronia twinlit strat but not until it was too late for yesterday.

Link? I couldn't find one yesterday.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

UchihaHirou posted:

Yeah, Kirin gaining a sub-type is a surprise. After Horus and Ra I would have thought that GungHo was aware that giving that to the super-powerful would be, well, imbalanced. But such is the power of the waifus.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
The only ultimate mechdragon I really want is canopus. But I guess if all of them get subtypes I'll eventually want all of them anyways!

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

mphill posted:

On the other hand, she can keep the damage up most of the time, while Shiva/Satan/Parvati are more bursty.

I don't have a BlOdin in the JP version but:

Kirin/BlOdin/Gon/Bubblie/Apollo/Kirin will destroy anything, no questions asked. And has both recovery, delays, and orb changing (and yeah, that's a whale team, of course).

You can also replace BlOdin with some light physical type for as close as a physical/mainly light/rainbow team as you can get.

trucutru fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Mar 5, 2014

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
well, now I need mad tamas for Kirin.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

FrickenMoron posted:

The only ultimate mechdragon I really want is canopus. But I guess if all of them get subtypes I'll eventually want all of them anyways!

If the trend continues I could see the Blue one getting Physical typing and Blue/Green making it a top Isis sub. The Light one has 4058hp so Healer sub typing seems unlikely although it'd instantly become a must have Healer sub. Not really sure what they'd do with Red, Attacker type I guess but that's not super exciting.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

UchihaHirou posted:

Or, if you want to stack Light damage - Ult Kirin / Apollo / Take-Min / King Bubblie / <Green Physical mon> / Ult Kirin :black101:

Dj Meow Mix posted:

Top Droidragon will be a great Kirin sub once we get its awakenings. Between Top Droidragon and 2 Ult Kirins, you'll have a combined 23 awakenings, including full immunity to Blindness and Jammers, 60% poison resist, 40% skill lock resist, 2 skill boosts, and an extra second of move time. Not bad for only 3 mons.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
So I need team feedback. Since I pulled FA Luci this godfest I want to run this Satan Team once the busty Lilith comes over here:

Satan/AngeLilith/Vamp/FA Luci/king Baddie

Any objections or will I be golden? Also Im planning to use Fafnir (which is farmable with hercules sorta?) as a ghetto Freyja in my green team. Parvati/Fafnir/Artemis/Canopus/Mike

PS: loving groove coaster please Gungho! :argh:

Zierham
Dec 17, 2004

trucutru posted:

On the other hand, she can keep the damage up most of the time, while Shiva/Satan/Parvati are more bursty.

I don't have a BlOdin in the JP version but:

Kirin/BlOdin/Gon/Bubblie/Apollo/Kirin will destroy anything, no questions asked. And has both recovery, delays, and orb changing (and yeah, that's a whale team, of course).

You can also replace BlOdin with some light physical type for as close as a physical/mainly light/rainbow team as you can get.

Probably missing an obvious shorthand, but what is "Gon" a reference to? Obviously something green, but can't for the life of me figure it out!

Edit: I'm assuming http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=1010 from HxH collab?

Zierham fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Mar 5, 2014

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
Ugh, okay, so if I need a single Violet Demon Mask, what's my best bet? One of the Wednesday dungeons, or someplace else?

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Hunter X Hunter collab. 4x green damage if hp is full!

AnonSpore posted:

Ugh, okay, so if I need a single Violet Demon Mask, what's my best bet? One of the Wednesday dungeons, or someplace else?

Run twin temple diana in challenge mode!

Starrett
Mar 22, 2006

Forum Oddity
Someone on my list has a fully skilled and plussed Kirin.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

DaveWoo posted:

Or, if you want to stack Light damage - Ult Kirin / Apollo / Take-Min / King Bubblie / <Green Physical mon> / Ult Kirin :black101:

Top Droidragon will be a great Kirin sub once we get its awakenings. Between Top Droidragon and 2 Ult Kirins, you'll have a combined 23 awakenings, including full immunity to Blindness and Jammers, 60% poison resist, 40% skill lock resist, 2 skill boosts, and an extra second of move time. Not bad for only 3 mons.

You also have 3 our of four colors covered and the one missing is Echidna's turf.

Zierham posted:

Probably missing an obvious shorthand, but what is "Gon" a reference to? Obviously something green, but can't for the life of me figure it out!

Sorry, I play the JP version mostly (lately), he's one of those rare REM-collab monsters

http://www.puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=1010

Edit: yup, that's the one.

Fishmonkey
Jun 22, 2004

Professional Boob Puncher
Who is Gon? Green Sonia?

*edit* Nevermind, it's been answered. So how about that ultimate Kirin art? She finally got feet, eh? Mutilated bound Chinese feet, but feet nonetheless.

Fishmonkey fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Mar 5, 2014

Zierham
Dec 17, 2004

FrickenMoron posted:

Hunter X Hunter collab. 4x green damage if hp is full!

Run twin temple diana in challenge mode!

Yeah, edited right after you posted. Was hoping it was something that was more likely to hit the US as I have the rest of that potential team already. Distinct lack of good Physical green monsters here (been dwelling on this since thinking about an Isis/Physical team and lamenting the fact we don't have Hrungnir...

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Zierham posted:

Yeah, edited right after you posted. Was hoping it was something that was more likely to hit the US as I have the rest of that potential team already. Distinct lack of good Physical green monsters here (been dwelling on this since thinking about an Isis/Physical team and lamenting the fact we don't have Hrungnir...

Well, Green Golem is a staple in many rainbow teams and his skill is pretty good so I would take him over Hrungnir (in a Kirin team), to be honest.

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

FrickenMoron posted:

Also Im planning to use Fafnir (which is farmable with hercules sorta?) as a ghetto Freyja in my green team. Parvati/Fafnir/Artemis/Canopus/Mike

Yeah, I've been thinking about using Fafnir in my mono-Green team, too. If we ever get a way to easily skill him up, he'd be a great sub, but right now, that 30-turn cooldown is just too drat long.

Edit: vvv Yeah, I misread that. My bad.

DaveWoo fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Mar 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zierham
Dec 17, 2004
The Hrungnir thing was more of a theorycrafted Primary-blue Isis/Physical team: WLIsis, Blodin, Sieg, King Bubbly, Hrungnir, WLIsis

You cover all of your colors for Isis via secondaries, have an "OK amount of skill boosts and even have some Row enhancements if you can manage to make a row of blue while still matching your other 4 colors. Basically 48x burst if you can hit all 5 colors with Bubbly up as well as the orb changing and enhance from Sieg/Hrung.

Obviously using something other than Hrungnir (even a non-blue primary like Golem) isn't really going to hurt your damage too terribly (it's still an egyptian team so you arent going to have 20 blue orbs to enhance) but it was more just the lack of Green Physical options in the US once you start trying to fill that green requirement.

Edit: @ Davewoo, I think he meant using Kirin & Droid also already has everything but red covered which is usually filled with Echidna if the dungeon is delayable (he was adding to your list of benefits, not saying it wouldnt work!)

• Locked thread