Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006

Vagabundo posted:

Forget his shoes, what the hell is going on with the proportions of his entire lower body?

Don't old shame, dude. Hopefully we all look that good when we're 80.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

At first glance, that first skywalker poster looks like Kylo Ren has a long hosed up neck.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
drat, wasn't expecting Disney to buy up the Golgo 13 IP.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

A torgo movie?

Inspector Gesicht
Oct 26, 2012

500 Zeus a body.

Togo is the dog that had the credit stolen by the son of a bitch Balto.

Amusingly the CEO of Theranos adopted a puppy as a company mascot and called it Balto, which people thought was apt since Balto did hardly any of the work given just like Theranos deduced blood results using third-party hardware instead of the magic box they'd built their name on.

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Good things comes in dogs?

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Alhazred posted:

Good things comes in dogs?

I was thinking: "Great Things Come In Packs", but yeah, that Yogi poster has basically ruined this poster configuration

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Yes, I'd like to order some Willem Dafoe Togo.

edit:

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Dec 12, 2019

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Teenage Fansub posted:

Yes, I'd like to order some Willem Dafoe Togo.

edit:

𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼!

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Krankenstyle posted:

𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷'𝓼 𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼!

Ariza
Feb 8, 2006
I thought Kurt Russell was Haley Joel Osment at first glance.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Ariza posted:

holy poo poo

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Ariza posted:

Wow

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

If Haley's face didnt enlarge I can see it - poor guy - could have been a handsome man!!

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
What happened to his face? He reminds me of that Dick Tracy villain.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

i was thinking about the fella below but i can dig it

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

Oh man, I just watched the trailer and goddamn Gretel and Hansel is straight up Asylum-style A24 horror (right down to the very specific 1.66:1 aspect ratio choice) and loving silly as hell.

caligulamprey fucked around with this message at 15:53 on Dec 18, 2019

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
Gretel and Hansel is by Oz Perkins, who is a very good filmmaker

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Those post-death Bruce Lee knockoff movies are fascinating to me. I’ve seen quite a few of them, almost all terrible.

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

Blast Fantasto posted:

Those post-death Bruce Lee knockoff movies are fascinating to me. I’ve seen quite a few of them, almost all terrible.

So were most of the pre-death Bruce Lee films

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I hope they pivot from horror and go full action now they know exactly how to kill the aliens.
Kinda like Alien to Aliens.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

I hope they pivot from horror and go full action now they know exactly how to kill the aliens.

Just do the ending from Mars Attacks!

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Vagabundo posted:

Just do the ending from Mars Attacks!

The find out about a place that is safe from the monsters and it turns out to be Wacken Open Air Heavy Metal Festival

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

How the gently caress do you not call that A Quieter Place

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:

Too Shy Guy posted:

An executive at The Asylum just felt his hairs stand up on end.

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

Too Shy Guy posted:

Because The Last of Us

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?

Inzombiac posted:

this would be cool. but i feel it in my heart that they're gonna do the sequel thing of resetting the status quo, like introducing aliens with a different ability to overcome. e.g. thermal vision or something.

typing this out i realize that's just tremors 2 and there's worse to rip off than that

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Didn't each Tremors movie give them more abilities? I feel like they had legs and could talk and fly by the most recent one.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Didn't each Tremors movie give them more abilities? I feel like they had legs and could talk and fly by the most recent one.

In Tremors 2 it was revealed that the next life stage of a graboid was to come up to the surface and be devoured from the inside by it's young, which were dog sized two legged thing with thermal vision, which did nothing but eat and reproduce. Tremors 3 revealed that when those things got old enough, they sprouted rudimentary wings and gained the ability to expel explosive gases from a gland below their tail, so they could fly. They would fly away and then land and lay an egg for the original graboid form, which would mature in safety underground. And then the whole cycle would repeat.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

You really glossed over Graboids that fly by farting a plume of flammable gas like a goddamn jet.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Then tremors four they went to the old west.

That has nothing to do with anything I just find it funny

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

Was Tremors the series where the latest one was set in Alaska but they filmed it in South Africa and just color shifted everything, or am I thinking of another B-Monster franchise?

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Too Shy Guy posted:

2 Fast 2 Quiet
A Quiet Place 2: The Ghost Dimension

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
Oh no, I don't think those poor birds will survive the inevitable Bird 2 the Box.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Crowetron posted:

Was Tremors the series where the latest one was set in Alaska but they filmed it in South Africa and just color shifted everything, or am I thinking of another B-Monster franchise?

They did one in South Africa AND one set in frozen Canada! And they both suuuuuucked.

At least 2-4 were done by the people who wrote the first one, so while the films were made on the cheap, they at least retained the charm of the first one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

You really glossed over Graboids that fly by farting a plume of flammable gas like a goddamn jet.

theyre called assblasters in the movie