Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Decided I want to go all prime, all the time. This is a fantastic lens and is less than a month old. I really don't want to send it back due to the restocking fees. It comes with everything you get when you buy it new. Original box, warranty card, petal hood (not pictured) end caps, bag, etc. It is in MINT condition.

Asking $675 $650 shipped to the US.

Edit : Price lowered a bit.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Aug 6, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

daspope posted:

Are the LM still available? I am considering getting into medium format. Any difference between the two LMs?

Both are still available. Only difference between them is the serial number!

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
OK time to purge the old and welcome the new hotness:

Canon FD mount 135mm f/2.5 s.c. with original cap, rear cap and built in hood

This is a really good copy. I would rate it a mint, maybe between mint and mint-

I need money to get a FD 55/1.2

$75+ shipping, $10 extra for a NEX to FD adapter.$12 extra for a XF to FD adapter

=========================================================================================
Barely used NEX 18-55mm 3.5-5.6 OSS black version!

I seriously have used either twice or 3 times. 130 + shipping

=========================================================================================
Sony NEX-3 working with battery charger working flash and a crack on the LCD screen corner $70!

Ok here is what happened. I originally had a thick soft screen protector on the LCD. Screen was cracked inside the book bag during a trip. The protector still keep the LCD glass together. So I got a very thick hard protector on top of it. It still works just fine. It's just not *fun* to shoot photo with it. Below are two photos of what it is like when the LCD is on. When the screen is on its less noticeable. I think its good for a "backup body" or if you just want a taste of NEX system.

I have owned this body since 2011, I just want to give it good send up and hopeful somebody else can actually use it. $70 + shipping. NEX to Canon FD/Nikon-G (adjustable aperture)/Konica AR adapters $10 each, buy all 3 for $25!

my email tino chen gmail

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

pseudonordic posted:

Both are still available. Only difference between them is the serial number!

Ok, great. Do you have a case or lens cap for them? My email is rourkedesign @ gmail.com

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

daspope posted:

Ok, great. Do you have a case or lens cap for them? My email is rourkedesign @ gmail.com

I may have a single dual-lens cap for the Yashicas. I can check when I get home. I also have one back-half of a leather case for the LM.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Oh I so want this but I don't have the cash. Are you getting out of photography in general? If not, any interest in a partial trade for a less than one month of use Canon 17-40L f/4?

I'm going to use the money for a Fuji E-mount set up here in a few months. But yes, cash only for the Sigma please.

edit: 5D Mark III sold as of this morning.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

holocaust bloopers posted:

I'm going to use the money for a Fuji E-mount set up here in a few months. But yes, cash only for the Sigma please.

Well if I can get this sold quickly enough, I may just have some cash in exchange for your lens. Crazy that you would give up a nice lens for mere green paper! ;)

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Well if I can get this sold quickly enough, I may just have some cash in exchange for your lens. Crazy that you would give up a nice lens for mere green paper! ;)

It is a ridiculously nice lens. A 5D3 + Sigma 35mm is an amazing set up. I just couldn't justify keeping it all with the limited amount of use they're both getting the past 4-5 months.

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

It is a ridiculously nice lens. A 5D3 + Sigma 35mm is an amazing set up. I just couldn't justify keeping it all with the limited amount of use they're both getting the past 4-5 months.

Where are you shipping from?

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

pseudonordic posted:

Where are you shipping from?

Chicago.

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

Curiosity piqued! Can you post or PM me some samples? :3:

powderific
May 13, 2004

Grimey Drawer
After trying out the GH3 as a second camera to my D800 on video shoots, I've realized that having two interchangeable lens systems and a regular camcorder where everything turns in different directions and handles exposure differently is making me crazy. So! I'm selling off everything µ4/3 and focusing on Nikon.

I have:
Panasonic GH3 and battery grip
Panasonic 12-35mm f2.8
SOLD Panasonic 20mm f1.7
Canon 300mm f4 FD L with µ4/3 adapter

I have boxes and whatnot for all the Panasonic stuff, and original sales receipts for the GH3 and 12-35.

First up is the GH3 and battery grip with original battery along with a pair of Wasabi power batteries. I picked this up used from a Fred Miranda fella who seems to buy and sell a ton of cameras. Had maybe a week of use on it. Since then I've done one project with it—probably 30 hours tops. It's in mostly perfect condition. There's one very small nick near the WB/ISO buttons, and it's missing the rubber grommet for the battery terminal. I have another on order but it's not arrived yet and doesn't matter unless you plan on using it in the rain without the battery grip.

While the OM-D seems to get all the attention, I really like this as a stills camera. The quality is far beyond my last experience with µ4/3, the G2, and it actually feels like a serious piece of kit. For video it has a lot of the things that are missing from other DSLRs, like 1080 60p, recording times over 20 minutes, batteries that last for ages, and EVF+articulated screen so you can use it in the sun and at other angles. I really, really liked it in both situations but need to focus my efforts on one system.

I'd like to sell the GH3 as a package with the 12-35mm 2.8. It's in perfect condition as far as I can tell, and has had a UV filter on the front element since new. It's a very, very nice lens. The IS is great for handheld video work and it focuses really close (a feature I hadn't expected.)

Next up is the classic Panasonic 20mm 1.7. Great lens, I've actually only had this one a week since buying it used from another Fred Miranda seller and haven't shot any stills with it yet, but did use it for some interviews. Foolishly decided to buy more lenses right before selling off the whole kit. Oh well. I had one back when I had the G2 and it's a great little lens.

Finally, the Canon 300mm FD f4 L. I picked this up from KEH as a BGN lens for $300. The focus ring is a little loose, it doesn't have a front cap, and it's a little beat up. Despite that, it's a great lens. From what I've read the adapted FD glass is sharper than any of the first party zooms at equivalent focal lengths. This would be stellar with the OM-D's IBIS, and even without I was able to handhold OK in good light (a monopod helps though.)

And some samples:

Pricing, paypal fees and shipping CONUS included:

GH3 / battery grip / 12-35 / extra batteries bundle: $1900
Just the GH3 and battery stuff: $950
Just the 12-35: $1050
20mm 1.7: $285
300mm f4 FD L w/ adapter: $200

Obligatory username pics:

powderific fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Aug 7, 2013

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Someone sell me a Canon mount Sigma 85.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

I'm interested in the 300 and will buy it from you if you'll ship it to the Netherlands for that price. (Yes that's more expensive, yes I'm haggling. ;) )

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

If that 17mm is anything like my 20mm f/1.7 then someone needs to jump on it immediately because god drat they are great.

powderific
May 13, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Uhh, just realized I meant 20mm 1.7. Editing post now.

powderific
May 13, 2004

Grimey Drawer

spankmeister posted:

I'm interested in the 300 and will buy it from you if you'll ship it to the Netherlands for that price. (Yes that's more expensive, yes I'm haggling. ;) )

I've got it listed on a couple other sites, if it doesn't sell there that might work if the weight doesn't make it cost a million dollars.

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

Sigma 35mm F1.4. Fantastic lens right here. It's noticeably better in a lot of ways to the Canon 35L. Also in practically new condition. Ships with all of the original packaging and materials as well.

$825 shipped to the US

I've offered, via PM, $840 for holocaust bloopers to ship this to me USPS Priority and with replacement-value insurance.

Edit: I have sent $840 to holocaust bloopers for him to ship the Sigma 35 F/1.4 to me via USPS Priority w/ replacement-value insurance.

pseudonordic fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Aug 6, 2013

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Just want to post that after a prompt and hassle-free transaction, I have received Beastruction's D7000. I suggest you all seriously consider buying any future gear from him as he is a great seller to deal with and in all likelihood very handsome as well.

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades
daspope and I have come to an agreement via e-mail that he will purchase, for the princely sum of $180 USD, one of my Yashica LMs and I will include with it a dual lens cap and the back half of the leather case for it. It is to be shipped to him via USPS Priority and insured for the amount paid.

This leaves 2 x Yashica C ($150 each) and one Yashica LM ($180) still left for sale.

snuffles
Oct 7, 2007
No longer for sale.

snuffles fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Aug 14, 2013

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

powderific posted:

Uhh, just realized I meant 20mm 1.7. Editing post now.

hahahaha I was on my phone and the pictures didn't load. I honestly thought they had a 17mm all of a sudden.

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

powderific posted:

I've got it listed on a couple other sites, if it doesn't sell there that might work if the weight doesn't make it cost a million dollars.

Cool beans, let me know.

I _might_ be interested in the 20 as well depending on my situation at time of sale.

Chill Callahan
Nov 14, 2012

snuffles posted:

Ok this needs to move, I've barely shot any 135 recently so it's been collecting dust for months. Keeping the 105 cause it's just too awesome so I'm asking $450 shipped. Please some goon snatch it up before it goes to the bay. :ohdear:

This is my exact setup and it rules--someone buy this!

kr0nus
Nov 14, 2006

Buy my Fuji 35MM Lens!

I'm selling a gently used, totally flawless Fuji XF 35MM F1.4 lens with original hood / caps, original box, and a B+W UV Filter.

This thing is selling for 480$ on Amazon right now, So I'd like about 410$ Shipped to the United States.

Beastruction
Feb 16, 2005

Emailed a question.

edit: and sent a paypal.

Beastruction fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Aug 8, 2013

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

kr0nus posted:

Buy my Fuji 35MM Lens!

I'm selling a gently used, totally flawless Fuji XF 35MM F1.4 lens with original hood / caps, original box, and a B+W UV Filter.

This thing is selling for 480$ on Amazon right now, So I'd like about 410$ Shipped to the United States.

If there is not problem with the AF, I ll take it off your hand if you don't mind.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
Got the 100mm macro from where is my shoe, and I forgot how different they are from the USM versions. Works great but the extending focus barrel, the built in hood, it just feels so funky.

kr0nus
Nov 14, 2006

whatever7 posted:

If there is not problem with the AF, I ll take it off your hand if you don't mind.

Focuses as fine as any other, my Paypal is kr0nus@gmail.com . You can also e-mail me there with questions or PM me. I can get it shipped tomorrow if you can pay me tonight.

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

kr0nus posted:

Focuses as fine as any other, my Paypal is kr0nus@gmail.com . You can also e-mail me there with questions or PM me. I can get it shipped tomorrow if you can pay me tonight.

Money sent.

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
Put my d3200 up for sale along with that 50 1.4d if anyone is looking for a cheap small body or wants to tinker with video.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3563870&pagenumber=1#lastpost

Henchman 21 posted:

Nikon D3200. Bought it used off of KEH 2 months ago because I wanted to tinker with video a little bit. Not really doing anything with it so it has to go. Only came with the body cap, charger and battery. I'm throwing in a genuine Sandisk EXTREME 32gb SDHC card to sweeten the deal. $400

(That tablet is for sale too and makes a nice portfolio :unsmith:)

Dren
Jan 5, 2001

Pillbug

Dren posted:

I have a Nikon mount Tokina 11-16mm ƒ/2.8 Pro DX that I'd like to sell. This lens does not have an included AF motor so it will not autofocus with lesser Nikon bodies that don't have an AF motor (e.g. D5X00, D3X00). I bought it 3 years ago used off of craigslist with original packaging. I am selling:
* original box
* lens + hood
* 77mm Nikon lens cap because I lost the Tokina one when I moved

The surface of the lens has some minor markings from when it booped my dog's nose that do not affect image quality in any way. After that happened I wiped them almost entirely off with a microfiber lens cleaning cloth and attached a UV filter for protection (which I don't recommend, it caused flaring in a lot of my pictures). Selling because I found the 11-16 a bit limiting and I've switched to the Nikon 10-24 for my wide angle needs. Since then the lens has been sitting on a shelf in my office area where it has made excellent decoration.

Here is the lens:

Here is the huge original image in case you would like to pixel peep: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3816/9233892989_74a204c1a3_o.jpg

Here is a set of photos taken with it: http://www.flickr.com/photos/robwiss/sets/72157625004619581/

I am in the US. Asking $460 + shipping.

No interest so far so I am dropping the price to $420, shipping included in US.

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

Sigma 35mm F1.4. Fantastic lens right here. It's noticeably better in a lot of ways to the Canon 35L. Also in practically new condition. Ships with all of the original packaging and materials as well.

$825 shipped to the US

sold for 840 shipped w/ insurance

This just arrived and looks amazing.

pseudonordic posted:

daspope and I have come to an agreement via e-mail that he will purchase, for the princely sum of $180 USD, one of my Yashica LMs and I will include with it a dual lens cap and the back half of the leather case for it. It is to be shipped to him via USPS Priority and insured for the amount paid.

This leaves 2 x Yashica C ($150 each) and one Yashica LM ($180) still left for sale.

Mailed this out before work.

Elite Taco
Feb 3, 2010
Bought a new bike that I need to ride up hills until I puke, so I need to sell some camera gear in order to also have money to buy noodles and titanium water bottle cages.

Just gonna C/P this poo poo from my POTN posts:

Lens Model: Canon 135L/2.0
Lens Date Code if applicable: UX
Lens Body Condition: Excellent
Lens Glass Condition: Excellent
Sale Includes: Lens, Front and Rear Lens Cap, Cloth Bag, Original Box and Warranty Card
Price: $825 Shipped in the lower 48 states
Payments Accepted: Paypal or cash if local sale ($25 local discount)
Possible Trades: American Dollars
Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): USPS, UPS, - Dallas, Tx
Shipping Available To: Lower 48 included, anywhere else, you pay extra
Item location: Dallas, Tx
Best Contact Method: PM or email - info@charlieroch.com
Feedback: Just search for Fazm in this forum, I've sold a ton of stuff over the years.
Reason for selling: Buying a new road bike!
Photos:

Photos from this lens - here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/charlieroch/sets/72157631688180531/

Lens Model: Voigtlander 40mm/2.0 Manual Focus Pancake Lens
Lens Date Code if applicable:
Lens Body Condition: Awesome
Lens Glass Condition: Awesome
Sale Includes: Lens, Macro lens attachment, lens caps, original box
Price: $375
Payments Accepted: Paypal
Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): USPS, UPS Dallas, Tx
Shipping Available To: Lower 48
Feedback: Sold a ton of stuff here, just search my username in this forum
Reason for selling: Buying a road bike! Sad fact is, my eyes aren't good enough to manual focus any more :(
Photos:

Item Model: Seikonic L-358 Light Meter
Condition: New in Box
Sale Includes: Light meter, pouch, strap, box
Price: $200
Reason for selling: Buying a road bike!
Photos:

This one hurts, cause I love this camera so much. It has been one of the most expressive and beautiful cameras I've ever gotten to use. I love this sensor so much. I wish canon could make this sensor with the 5D3s AF and ISO power. I would probably sell a kidney for that.

Camera Model: Canon 5D Classic (Original 5D)
Body Condition: Fair - Minor Scuffing, some brassing on hotshoe
Sale Includes: Camera, Battery, Charger, Body Cap
Price: $525 Shipped in the lower 48 states
Payments Accepted: Paypal or cash if local sale ($25 local discount)
Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): USPS, UPS, - Dallas, Tx
Shipping Available To: Lower 48 included, anywhere else, you pay extra
Best Contact Method: PM or email at info@charlieroch.com
Feedback: Just search for Fazm in this forum, I've sold a ton of stuff over the years.
Reason for selling: Buying a new road bike!

This camera has about 20,000 shutter actuations and has had its mirror fixed. I bought it off POTN about a year and a half ago and it has been my backup/personal project portrait camera in that time.

Photos:

Elite Taco fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Aug 12, 2013

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Elite Taco posted:

Item Model: Seikonic L-358 Light Meter
Condition: New in Box
Sale Includes: Light meter, pouch, strap, box
Price: $200
Reason for selling: Buying a road bike!
Photos:

Paypal sent for this.

Great price on that 135L, I'd buy it if I didn't already have one.

Elite Taco
Feb 3, 2010
^^ awesome!

That address is actually not setup for PayPal. Cancel that payment if you don't mind and I'll email you the correct one :)

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Gotcha, Paypal resent!

Bodanarko
May 29, 2009

Bodanarko posted:

I hardly use these lenses and I'd like to sacrifice them all to goons so I can break into the world of l series lenses.

Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 Lens

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002LTXQUE/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I've had this lens for 2+ years and gotten some good mileage out of it, its got a couple scrapes on the front(not the glass) but they are purely cosmetic.

None on Ebay but used on amazon the lowest is 185 sooo
175 Shipped in the US

Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Lens

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-40mm-2-8-STM-Lens/dp/B00894YP00/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1376066249&sr=8-1&keywords=40mm+pancake
Got it for Christmas and I've only taken like 150 photos with it so basically great condition. No need for it since my 50mm is so close and I dgaf about the pancakiness. I have the original box but all of the packaging/documentation has been lost to the sands of dumb. Comes with caps as pictured.

They are going for $120-150 +shipping on ebay soooo
$120 Shipped in the US

Rokinon FE8M-C 8mm F3.5 Fisheye Lens

http://www.amazon.com/Rokinon-FE8M-...rds=rokinon+8mm
Owned for 2+ years, probably 400 pictures taken. Fun lens to get a cheaper fisheye experience out of. Fully manual, focus, aperture etc. Small scratch and small chip on the glass but i'll be damned if it affects the photo quality. Comes with caps as pictured.

Most of these on Ebay have gone for 210 + shipping sooo

$200 Shipped in the US

Sigma 28-300mm f/3.5-6.3 DG IF Macro Aspherical Lens

http://www.amazon.com/Sigma-28-300mm-3-5-6-3-Aspherical-Cameras/dp/B0009XQPJ8
Owned 2+ years, around 1500 photos taken. Pretty decent for the price. Comes with caps and lens hood as pictured.

Last one went for 175 on ebay sooo
$160 Shipped in the US

Come buy my stuff, I'm itching to get a 24-105mm F/4 L!
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3564332

mclifford82
Jan 27, 2009

Bump the Barnacle!
Do you just LOVE 85mm as the max focal length on your zooms? Then look no further friend, you've got two great options for your EF-S camera, one for those who like it a bit narrower, and one for those that like it nice n wide.

mclifford82 posted:

Canon EF-S 17-85 f/4-5.6 IS USM zoom. I honestly can't rate the condition (probably a BGN though with no marks on the glass), as I used it only once or twice to see that it worked without issues. I purchased it used from Amazon, and before it even arrived I found a 15-85 at a Best Buy and that was that. So it's just been sitting on a shelf and that's just a shame.

I will note that it does have some zoom creep, otherwise fine. Looking for $175 $150 shipped. Comes with both caps, hood and the box.

17_85_front by m.clifford82, on Flickr

17_85_first by m.clifford82, on Flickr

Also posting up for sale my treasured Canon EFS 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM. I originally had the 10-22, but found that 15mm was wide enough on a crop for my needs (300ft waterfalls, etc). This lens is incredibly sharp, fast focusing and superb build quality. I also feel it's a perfect walk around lens for any crop body.

It is in like new condition (babied like you wouldn't believe), comes with the front and rear caps, everything that came in the box, and the box itself. Looking for $550 $500 shipped.

The goods:

Canon EFS 15-85mm IS USM by m.clifford82, on Flickr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

daspope
Sep 20, 2006

pseudonordic posted:

This just arrived and looks amazing.

Mailed this out before work.

Received the Yashica TLR LM from pseudonordic this afternoon. It arrived in great shape. Buying from pseudonordic was quick, easy, and a pleasure.

• Locked thread