Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

It's not really that weird, but I stand by the Drunkduck vibe. It's not a diss, it's a statement of fact.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

drat. makin me remember the days of "please click the ads on my comic page so i can make money from it." rough times.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Kill Six Billion Demons
I'm traveling (again. spare me) so I'll get this one up real early and hope I get my poo poo together enough by tomorrow to keep posting regularly

Alt text: Just wait until page 6-66
Editor's note: this is page 4-67. There is no 6-66 and can't be

quote:

Cio is an excellent mentor.

Alt text: I was going to title this page 'Let it go' but Disney has ruined that phrase forever. Thanks Disney. You are now picturing the KSBD version of that song. Manually.

quote:

Release.

Alt text: The song of Maybe is continuously listened to, sung and written by its keepers and has undergone only minor changes in the last few Kalpas.

quote:

Only once was there a question which YISUN hesitated to answer. Strangely enough, it was asked by Aesma, the least wise of their companions. They trode a stony road together, and Aesma’s feet grew hot and sore. She swore and spat, and clutched her feet, and asked YISUN a stupid question.

“Lord!” said she, in roiling frustration, “Before you said there is no such thing as Universal Truth!”

“It was so,” said YISUN.

“Then what is all this! This foolery!” said Aesma, with an exaggerated sweep of her ashen arms, “Isn’t creation itself, the entirety of your own grand work, a self-evident truth? The only self evident truth, in fact!”

“It is not so,” said YISUN, stopping their pace.

“Then what is it?” wailed Aesma, starting to tantrum. This was the question that caused YISUN to hesitate. They meditated on it for a short time only, but Aesma was aghast with wonderment at the power of the question.

“My opinion,” said YISUN, finally.

“Is it a correct opinion?” said Aesma, awestruck.

“Aesma is observant,” said YISUN.

– The Song of Maybe.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

This is the final strip I manage to salvage. You can even see in Item 3 a thumbnail of the first comic I ever made. And yeah this was when League of Extraordinary Gentlemen vol 1 and 2 were out so that wsa definitely the influence. I tried looking for the last ever I did which I recall had something to do with christmas presents (the turtle gave the wolverine a big tiddy Jean Grey model, the wolverine returned the favour with a lecture on nihilism maybe?). it's lost media now in the sadrhinoverse

A snapping end!

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

I'm with Cio's last line here.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Lmao, i really like cioelle

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Dicebox - Book One: Wander
Chapter 2: Fair Weather

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Emzedoh posted:

Alexander enters Persepolis.

I really like this sequence of pages. I made a comment earlier about the lack of a Persian perspective in this retelling, but this wordless little sequence says so much about the wealth and splendour of Achaemenid Empire and Alexander's mounting feelings of inadequacy in comparison. He thought these people were just barbarians, and then he sees this.

It's possible he's about to make a bad decision, though.

You see. Alexander... he nasty.
Hope Callisthenes don't say balls nasty.
Balls nasty.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

fritz posted:

I'm going to doublepost

go post an autoban thread instead of this creepy poo poo

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

The Saddest Rhino posted:

A snapping end!

I've never seen death by papercut described as "tedious and bloody" before. Or anywhere, really

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Seems about right to be honest.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

ChubbyChecker posted:

go post an autoban thread instead of this creepy poo poo

It just seemed to be a poorly drawn twist on a magical girl series, what the gently caress made it creepy?

Why are you always such an rear end in a top hat?

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."
Yeah honestly I'm not sure why that comic was such a big deal when this thread is already flooded with anime.

As a certified anime-hater, I read the comic and did not think it was particularly offensive, and got a mild chuckle out of the shark and shark-girl going after the faerie thing after it bled in the water.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

thetoughestbean posted:

ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fight fight fight fight

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Phthisis posted:

Yeah honestly I'm not sure why that comic was such a big deal when this thread is already flooded with anime.

As a certified anime-hater, I read the comic and did not think it was particularly offensive, and got a mild chuckle out of the shark and shark-girl going after the faerie thing after it bled in the water.

I guess if you squint you might get a whiff of a fetish vibe, but I think that might say more about the reader than the comic.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Post more of the magical shark girl comic I want to read the whole thing out of spite now.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

fight fight fight fight

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Last time on Joey's Special Experience by Hirohiko Archie: Fast Ambulance curses his powerlessness! P-Mol notices a opening into the tower that's just big enough for him to slip in, and remembers a time his sister chastised him for cowardice in front of bullies and told him to have the courage to do what's right!

Read right to left:

Get his rear end Cepelis!!

Chapter 33 - Select Tomorrow and Go To Chapter 1: END

Well that's a rude thing to say about Joost

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

CrocodileKingSaysNO posted:

LAST TIME ON BACK

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Frick is tenacious, I'll give him that.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Hell yeah frick!

Also, I finally put my finger on something: Back feels kinda like an RPG with a morality system and this is the good route final encounter

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Push El Burrito posted:

He promised he'll do his best and drat if he'll let a decidedly lost fight stop him!

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin
I support Frick in his crusade to hurt this annoying wizard

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Hell yeah frick!

Also, I finally put my finger on something: Back feels kinda like an RPG with a morality system and this is the good route final encounter

it's been really hard not to do commentary knowing what's about to happen as i've been posting it lol

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

thetoughestbean posted:

It just seemed to be a poorly drawn twist on a magical girl series, what the gently caress made it creepy?

aren't you the upskirt shot guy?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

thetoughestbean posted:

ChubbyChecker posted:

Both of you knock it off

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

ChubbyChecker posted:

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
post your comics, gently caress should you care

unless it gets actually creepy, then that's on you

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone
Shark comic isn't weird, what the gently caress

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

OK. This is my new favorite FOA

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
i demand to know more about the duck's hog

Fagtastic
Apr 9, 2009

I may have sucked robodick, fucked a robot in the exhaust, been fucked by robots & enjoy it to the exclusion of human partners; at least I'm not a goddamn :roboluv:
Knowing about duck penises is a dark road to walk.

Paper Tiger
Jun 17, 2007

🖨️🐯torn apart by idle hands

Fagtastic posted:

Knowing about duck penises is a dark road to walk.

Not to mention all the twists and turns

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Push El Burrito posted:

CRASH flush

Mr. Sunshine
May 15, 2008

This is a scrunt that has been in space too long and become a Lunt (Long Scrunt)

Fun Shoe
Heidi knows what the gently caress is up

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

trying this again, i posted yesterday's comic to set up for
Magical Shark Girl Pretty Ponpon Saves Christmas

Penultimate Quest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs