Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

she tweeted earlier today she has a stalker who has explicitly threatened her and just mailed some kind of creepy package to her house today
genuine question, what does that have to do with deleting tweets

is she tweeting things like "i'm alone at costco right now" or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

going back in time to tell seth macfarlane not to miss his plane and stop that infowars girl from interviewing dasha, setting off a cascade event where i never have to read a wizard master post again

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

crepeface posted:

liz stop deleting your tweets so quickly at least give us a day to read them

the deletes are scheduled by a cron task on some archlinux box matt runs

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

I purchased and 100%'d Huniecam so quickly that I still get friends shaming me over it. And I deserve to be shamed. But I did not praise the game. I called it fucked up. That's how fucked up it is: it's up there with Princess Maker as far as poster body counts.
Soiled Meat

Joementum posted:

the deletes are scheduled by a cron task on some archlinux box matt runs

#couplegoals

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

if you actually have a legit stalker im pretty sure theyre saving all your tweets before you delete them

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

lol so her brain melted and she converted to catholicism or something? has that happened to anyone else

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

fits my needs posted:

lol so her brain melted and she converted to catholicism or something? has that happened to anyone else

Yeah the first was St Augustine and many more since.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Grevling posted:

cases! it was right there, many such cases!!!!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Grevling posted:

I read Confessions in humanities class in college and his pre-conversion life sounded way more fun tbh. Just loving and stealing pears

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Goa Tse-tung posted:

cases! it was right there, many such cases!!!!

Trump has been out of office for over a year. It's time to let go.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I read Confessions in humanities class in college and his pre-conversion life sounded way more fun tbh. Just loving and stealing pears

Sounds messy

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

if you gently caress the pear first you don't even have to steal it because they won't want it any more

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

Grevling posted:

Trump has been out of office for over a year. It's time to let go.

Yeah but he'll be back in 2 1/2 gotta keep that pot boiling

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

I purchased and 100%'d Huniecam so quickly that I still get friends shaming me over it. And I deserve to be shamed. But I did not praise the game. I called it fucked up. That's how fucked up it is: it's up there with Princess Maker as far as poster body counts.
Soiled Meat
The dumb tarot thingy on YouTube today is a treat. Proclick for gimmick

KirbyKhan has issued a correction as of 16:18 on Jun 7, 2022

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

that youtube tarot reading is straight out of a PKD story

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Atrocious Joe posted:

that youtube tarot reading is straight out of a PKD story

I know right! For that moment, the internet was p fun. The numerology they used reproduced similar readings I've had in the past, so they are using some methodology that requires reading a book. Like Maren level mysticism competency. The provided playlists are also a decent "best of playlist of wellness/astrology" hits of the internet.

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
drat it's like these youtube ladies are inside my head!!!

magic of tarot works even through algorithms!

maybe powered by a forsaken child, who knows

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

is the youtube thing actually a reading? because all i get when i click on it is a playlist of lovely tarot videos

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

babypolis posted:

is the youtube thing actually a reading? because all i get when i click on it is a playlist of lovely tarot videos

My dude that's all a tarot reading is.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

KirbyKhan posted:

My dude that's all a tarot reading is.

No a tarot reading is when a person uses cards with pretty pictures of swords, sticks, and androgynous people to tell you a story about yourself that may or may not be true. It's great fun

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Its all just merch from The Craft

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

projecthalaxy posted:

Its all just merch from The Craft

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Imagine becoming a catholic. Just looking at the pope and going this guy seems cool. I'm going to go to mass and wear one of those gay little hats. Incredible

Terminal autist
May 17, 2018

by vyelkin

some plague rats posted:

Imagine becoming a catholic. Just looking at the pope and going this guy seems cool. I'm going to go to mass and wear one of those gay little hats. Incredible

The idea of going to any sort of early morning sunday church service is about the most perverted thing I can think of but at least catholics look cool and have tradition or something.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Terminal autist posted:

The idea of going to any sort of early morning sunday church service is about the most perverted thing I can think of but at least catholics look cool and have tradition or something.

Literally every organization on earth has traditions, if you want me out of bed on Sunday morning there'd be better be something on offer beyond a sip of wine and a lecture in a dead nerd language about how abortion is bad

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

some plague rats posted:

i'm a cataholic and wear gayer hats. pm me to join the church

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Terminal autist posted:

butthole sunning is a tradition older than any of the church

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

some plague rats posted:

Literally every organization on earth has traditions, if you want me out of bed on Sunday morning there'd be better be something on offer beyond a sip of wine and a lecture in a dead nerd language about how abortion is bad

yeah going to some brightly lit white shoebox to hear someone telling you what to do in English, with nothing around to look at, sounds like a lovely time.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

tokin opposition posted:

i'm a cataholic and wear gayer hats. pm me to join the church

Yeah like me guess 'catahol' is some kind of catboy juice or something. Can't fool me

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

mawarannahr posted:

yeah going to some brightly lit white shoebox to hear someone telling you what to do in English, with nothing around to look at, sounds like a lovely time.

You don't have to do eithet. You could just stay in bed and look at memes on your phone or whatever

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

some plague rats posted:

at least they don't make you cut part of your dick off anymore, although i think all the weird orthodox ones still require it

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

some plague rats posted:

Yeah like me guess 'catahol' is some kind of catboy juice or something. Can't fool me

our worship is that we bring all our cats to one house and then we pet the cats and then there's an optional orgy in the other room (not including cats). catboy juice is only required for sinners (not owning a cat)

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

refined catfolx favor the cathinones

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

some plague rats posted:

thankfully most Catholics aren't going to Latin Rite masses

most priests basically say what they think the congregation wants to hear. US Catholics are going so hard right the Vatican loyalists are getting called communists.

I'm looking forward to the US antipope tbh

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

The Arlington Papacy

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Atrocious Joe posted:

most priests basically say what they think the congregation wants to hear. US Catholics are going so hard right the Vatican loyalists are getting called communists.

There was a satirical novel I read once where a reactionary American Catholic Church has "Property Rights Sunday" on the fourth of july; I'm assuming that's basically what it'll look like

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

at least they don't make you cut part of your dick off anymore, although i think all the weird orthodox ones still require it

All the good religions still have you do that

some plague rats posted:

Just process it as an interactive theater experience and it's fun

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Civilized Fishbot posted:

All the good religions still have you do that

they call it the ol' shinto snip

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Atrocious Joe posted:

There's one in Kansas already. Least there was a decade ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

if only Liz Bruneig had said the Shahada instead