Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Muddy Burphy posted:

I thought the KOTM title was with GFW with some new name now.

no, jarrett returned the title, retired, then wrestled to get it back and it ended up back in tna after the stock takeover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

I picture Jarret telling the boys in the back "look at how hot I got the crowd" and not realizing that they just legitimately hate him. If Jarret had any sense of humor he'd come out with a copy of the Great Gatsby and just start reading it.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

syzpid posted:

I picture Jarret telling the boys in the back "look at how hot I got the crowd" and not realizing that they just legitimately hate him.

Same thing.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Jarrett had better hope you're right, Oatgan, because that's all he's ever gonna get.

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!

Hahaha fantastic

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
I know he's not with TNA anymore but if you're wondering what's up with Gunner, according to the Observer he smoothed over everything with the fan he assailed.

Since he had zero drawing power to begin with this incident probably won't hurt him long-term

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That Shera Shuffle video makes me so loving happy because it is so painful and I've never seen the comments in a YouTube video pan something so utterly.

Watch the segment that started this. It is more shameful and awkward than Trish barking. Okay, not that far, but close:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xMazrFfFz4&t=1500s

I can't get the timestamp to work but start at like 25 minutes.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Sep 25, 2015

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

#sherashuffle

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CPtaEdJUcAAhw2z.mp4

nice job, oatgan

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

It's the Solomon Method, only for making GBS threads

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Why is it the fat juggalo on the toilet can hit the shuffle more cleanly than Dixie Carter?

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

coconono posted:

fat juggalo on the toilet

#hisnameistyrus

Burt Buckle
Sep 1, 2011

Does anybody here actually watch TNA? I haven't watched much if any since they left Spike, but I just caught last week's episode of Impact and it was not nearly as bad as I was expecting. I usually just have wrestling on in the background while I do other tasks, but EC3 is one of those guys that grabs my full attention when he's giving a promo. The last time I watched Impact they were abusing the backstage handheld hidden camera, but now the camera work, music, and backstage segments seem well done. I would say it's mediocre more than bad and I enjoyed it more than Raw.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

I imagine some still do but most have given up (for good reason).

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Burt Buckle posted:

Does anybody here actually watch TNA? I haven't watched much if any since they left Spike, but I just caught last week's episode of Impact and it was not nearly as bad as I was expecting. I usually just have wrestling on in the background while I do other tasks, but EC3 is one of those guys that grabs my full attention when he's giving a promo. The last time I watched Impact they were abusing the backstage handheld hidden camera, but now the camera work, music, and backstage segments seem well done. I would say it's mediocre more than bad and I enjoyed it more than Raw.

Given how ratings have fallen during his reign you are one of the few who pays any attention to EC3.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

MRT hates EC3 because of his intimidating physique

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

Ethan is on the steroids i'm very disappointed in him david.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Steroids make you huge though

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Steroids make you huge though

Neville only wishes this were so

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Burt Buckle posted:

Does anybody here actually watch TNA?

I watched the very first PPV in 2002 and never again. Ever since then if I tried to watch it on TV I could never take more than 2-3 minutes.

DynamiteKidd
Jun 11, 2015

by Shine
I've watched at most three episodes of Impact in my life and I still think I wasted my time with those shows.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

I semiregularly watched Impact when Bully revealed himself the leader of the Aces and Eights and it was honestly kinda fun.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!
Bully Ray promos are dire.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
There was that one where he threatened to burn Mr. Anderson's family alive or something, that was okay.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

The Brooke Hogan wedding was good

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Impact these days isn't bad or good, it's just there

Discount Trombones
Jan 22, 2014

Luigi Thirty posted:

Impact these days isn't bad or good, it's just there

So they've finally caught up to RAW.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
EC3 is good

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I'd gladly take EC3 in WWE but he's not just on the gas, he's on the $4/gal boat fuel they sell at the Shell by the marina.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Luigi Thirty posted:

I'd gladly take EC3 in WWE but he's not just on the gas, he's on the $4/gal boat fuel they sell at the Shell by the marina.

Dude has chest acne, that's how gassed up he is.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

as if wwe still does wellness testing :rolleye:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

HulkaMatt posted:

as if wwe still does wellness testing :rolleye:

they still did as of 2013 if CM Punk is to be believed.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Dalton Castle was on a recent ONO. I tell you what, seeing him coming out with girls is like seeing Van Hammer with his guitar. I mean... it looks good... but it's obvious he doesn't know how to use them.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

epitasis posted:

MRT hates EC3 because of his intimidating physique

and yet he hates Big Daddy for not using steroids. Make up your drat mind MRT

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

Testekill posted:

Dalton Castle was on a recent ONO. I tell you what, seeing him coming out with girls is like seeing Van Hammer with his guitar. I mean... it looks good... but it's obvious he doesn't know how to use them.

I'm sure he got some pointers from his good friend Ashley Remington

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

SpaceWolfPurrp posted:

I'm sure he got some pointers from his good friend Ashley Remington

That Ashley Remington is such a great guy. :allears:

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Jay 2K Winger posted: