Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Taz having a stroke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Cutting the post-credits scenes and putting them before the credits is actually a neat idea and Disney+ should do it

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Davros1 posted:

Without a question, that was Suzuki's best AEW match

Might have been his best match period. I'd need to think about it but I mean I just gave it ***** and I don't think he's had many of those

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

maruhkati posted:

So from what I gather, Captain Marvel is a movie about a vomiting cat.

Honestly, more correct than not.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I am informed that this is Rampage.

d8uv
Sep 17, 2005

DO NOT EAT
Grimey Drawer
this is rampage

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Pamela Springstein posted:

cant wait to see best in the world cm punk have a significantly worse match than Bryan danielson

It feels unfair to anyone who has the match after Danielson/Suzuki. Like, what do you do to follow that.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Nice cool down match after that MOTN/Y :v:

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Is this rampage? I couldnt tell

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
https://twitter.com/aew/status/1449193124300050433?s=21

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

forkboy84 posted:

Might have been his best match period. I'd need to think about it but I mean I just gave it ***** and I don't think he's had many of those

Nah, he's had better with Okada and Tana, but not by much.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

TRUNKS

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
So for me, I was being urged by Tazz to switch over to TNT to watch Rampage on one screen, while on TNT, a badly CGI'd cat vomited on a very nice desk

Great, good

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

cm trunks tonight!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

:smugdog:

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Just got awful news about my girlfriend and I can’t enable her poo poo anymore. Anyway, I hope wrestling can distract me for an hour.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Boo, hiss, longboys are superior

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

rotinaj posted:

So for me, I was being urged by Tazz to switch over to TNT to watch Rampage on one screen, while on TNT, a badly CGI'd cat vomited on a very nice desk

Great, good
Was something being aired before this?

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

rotinaj posted:

Boo, hiss, longboys are superior

Being versatile is more fun.

d8uv
Sep 17, 2005

DO NOT EAT
Grimey Drawer

rotinaj posted:

Great, good

it's part of malaki's lore

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

The Stroker Ace posted:

Just got awful news about my girlfriend and I can’t enable her poo poo anymore. Anyway, I hope wrestling can distract me for an hour.

sorry friend, enjoy the wrestlemans for awhile before plowing into that bullshit <3

Thanlis
Mar 17, 2011

The Stroker Ace posted:

Sorry to hear it and I hope wrestling takes you to a better place for a while. :(

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

JT Jag posted:

Captain Marvel

Okkult
Oct 10, 2012

rotinaj posted:

Great, good

You don't understand art.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Okkult posted:

Lio has purchased a controlling interest in AEW.

THE CONSORTIUM WAS LI(O)!

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
No pressure Punk

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

JT Jag posted:

Just one of those endless youtube shows AEW does all the time

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

duckdealer
Feb 28, 2011

The Stroker Ace posted:

Sorry to hear that.

Hope this Rampage is awesome and you have a good time watching!

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Thanlis posted:

Sorry to hear it and I hope wrestling takes you to a better place for a while. :(

Thanks friend.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

this match is gonna be commercial free, so that kicks rear end too

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

This is great news

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
acknowledge the Punk fears Hook sign dammit! Team Taz represent

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

The Stroker Ace posted:

that sucks homie, hopin some good ol wrasslin cheers you up!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

rotinaj posted:

Just one of those endless youtube shows AEW does all the time

Some indie talent passing time for the Taz and Excalibur podcast.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Punk vs Matt Sydal to determine who is the best former Kofi tag parter

(In this company)

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

The Stroker Ace posted:

stay safe my dude

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Punk and Sydal all like "so we can't follow that, right?" "poo poo no, wanna just do a squash"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

The Stroker Ace posted:

Sorry dude :(