Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
One of my summons will inevitably waste its turn on the Infester, but I am gonna throw my stun at Imp 2, so I guess the priority would be Imp 4, then 11, then 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Unfortunately I cannot comment at all about Advantage in FH only point at Isaac's public post about it. :)

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

That Italian Guy posted:

Yeah JotL and (presumably) FH are going to use a more sensible approach, but GH base works as per Phelddagrif's post. It is often houseruled by using a 2 deck system, if someone wants to explain that (I don't use it and I have to say I never got around to understand the system since it was not really applicable to my group due to card limitations).

You flip cards until you reach a terminal

Then in a second stack you flip cards until you reach a terminal

The group of players chooses which of those two attack stacks results in the best outcome and you go with that

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

One of my summons will inevitably waste its turn on the Infester, but I am gonna throw my stun at Imp 2, so I guess the priority would be Imp 4, then 11, then 2.

I wouldn't call it waste. It gets it out of the way as an obstacle and leaves a coin for one of us to potentially grab this turn

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
That's fair. Also, the Doom will jump to imp 4, so I guess you can ignore it as soon as it's knocked down to 2 health.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Decrepit Wood, Round 8B

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- None!

7. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

- Burning Avatar focuses Harrower Infester 3(E)! Attacks Harrower Infester 3(E) for 4 (2base, x2mod) damage!
Harrower Infester 3(E) is killed!
Race to the Grave jumps to Black Imp 4(E). Boris gains 1XP.
FIRE is now strong.
- Mystic Ally focuses Black Imp 4(E)! Attacks Black Imp 4(E) for 3 (3base, -1mod, POISON) damage!
Black Imp 4(E) is killed! Race to the Grave is discarded.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Mana Bolt (bot)! Moves2 to G3. HEAL3, Self. Loses POISONED token. Gains STRENGTHENED.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Cold Fire (top)! Consumes ICE and FIRE. Attacks Black Imp 2(E) for 5 (3base, +1mod, POISON) damage!
Black Imp 2(E) is at 6 HP and is STUNNED and POISONED!
Lina Megumin Inverse executes end of turn looting! Gains 2 coin token(s).

Lina Megumin and friends are cleaning house in this Scenario! Also the attack against the Elite Black Imp was done without Advantage because of the ability on the Imps' stat card.

10. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Elephant Ambush) posted:

- Boris uses A Moment's Peace (bot)! Moves2 to I3. HEAL2, Self. Loses POISONED token.
- Boris uses Press the Attack (top)! Attacks Black Imp 3 with ADVANTAGE for 3 (2base, +1/-1mod) damage!
Black Imp 3 is at 4 HP.
Boris executes end of turn looting! Gains 1 coin token(s).

11. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Empathetic Assault (bot)! Moves2 to H2. Loses POISONED token. Gains BLESS.
- Master Splinter uses Mass Hysteria (top)! Attacks Black Imp 2(E) with DISADVANTAGE for 1 (1base, -1mod, POISON) damage! Attacks Black Imp 3 for 4 (1base, +1rolling, +2mod) damage! Gains 1XP.
Black Imp 2(E) is at 5 HP and is STUNNED and POISONED!
Black Imp 3 is killed!
ICE is now strong.

That was a very lucky draw for Splinter, since I think this was the only combination that would straight up kill Imp3! Also, you can't recover the Winged Shoes with the Empowering Talisman, cause it only works on Small Items (and the Shoes are Feet items).

43. Black Imp posted:

Black Imp 2(E) is at 5 HP loses STUNNED token.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse's deck is shuffled.
- ICE is now waning.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
I appreciate the heal/strengthen, but it shouldn't happen as I wasn't using a move + heal card like the other characters.

I was planning on taking a long rest this turn, since the imp should go down this round either way. Depends on where you guys are at, though, is anyone planning on busting down the door?

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same
the boots will come back with a long rest, if we want them to. They're just Spent, not Lost.

I think it's time to use Splinter's health potion while we're not poisoned, this past turn, if that's an OK retcon; turn wise, I think we just need to decide whether we're going hard and opening the door this coming turn or slow-playing a little. I'm kind of in favour of going hard, so the summons aren't stuck lollygagging in the back.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
It depends on what's on the other side of the door, but I'll probably just delete the summons when it's time to pop Reviving Ether, which is in 2-3 turns from now. I wouldn't rush on their account.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Lets heal up and then get to nuking some imp

So if the spellweaver is gonna go super fast and try to burn down the imp I'd say we go slow with feedback loop and scurry to position followed by a long rest before the door.

If not fast weaver
Suggesting Hostile take over followed perverse edge and turbo nuke the imp.

AtomikKrab fucked around with this message at 13:10 on Jan 26, 2021

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

I appreciate the heal/strengthen, but it shouldn't happen as I wasn't using a move + heal card like the other characters.
:doh:

I guess you deserved it :v:

Superterranean posted:

I think it's time to use Splinter's health potion while we're not poisoned, this past turn, if that's an OK retcon.
Yeah that's fine.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
So how is this going to work then? Is the elite imp not stunned and does it get a turn? Lina shouldn't get a move+heal/strengthen.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Elephant Ambush posted:

So how is this going to work then? Is the elite imp not stunned and does it get a turn? Lina shouldn't get a move+heal/strengthen.
I don't normally rectify errors that have compounded consequences if they favor the players, for simplicity sake. Basically, this:

FairGame posted:

I swear this game (the game, including when I play it; not TIG's implementation of it) has more mistakes in gameplay and following the rules than anything I've ever played and I still love it.
That said, it should be easy enough to fix the HEAL+STRENGTHEN on our SW - reverting Poison as active and removing Strengthen for the next Round. ZZ's orders were to move in and Cold Fire the Elite Imp, the error on my side was also granting the Heal+Strengthen extra benefit - everyone else was moving+healing, I got confused :v:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Still need an idea from spellweaver on how fast they are going, are you slow weaving or fast weaving today?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

AtomikKrab posted:

Still need an idea from spellweaver on how fast they are going, are you slow weaving or fast weaving today?

I think ZZ said they were going to Long Rest this Round :)

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

That Italian Guy posted:

I don't normally rectify errors that have compounded consequences if they favor the players, for simplicity sake. Basically, this:

That said, it should be easy enough to fix the HEAL+STRENGTHEN on our SW - reverting Poison as active and removing Strengthen for the next Round. ZZ's orders were to move in and Cold Fire the Elite Imp, the error on my side was also granting the Heal+Strengthen extra benefit - everyone else was moving+healing, I got confused :v:

OK thanks. I know we're not taking this super seriously and I wasn't trying to be a hardass about rules. :)

Oh poo poo I should probably figure out what I'm doing.

Does anyone mind if I long rest too? I feel like the summons are going to handle the imp but I can short rest if it makes more sense.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

That Italian Guy posted:

I think ZZ said they were going to Long Rest this Round :)

Ok then go for obliteration this round followed by mindthief long resting next round.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

Elephant Ambush posted:

Does anyone mind if I long rest too? I feel like the summons are going to handle the imp but I can short rest if it makes more sense.

The imp used up the stun in the previous round, meaning the summons will act after its turn. Which is a hit I don't mind taking, but it is also looking ripe for the good ol' Perverse Scurry.

Yeah, I'll formally declare a long rest, losing Engulfed in flames.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
OK I'm gonna long rest too. Mostly I really want the Boots of Striding back. We totally got this!

I choose to lose Multi-Pronged Assault

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.
All right, then let's just use Perverse Edge and Scurry, going on 8. Plan to stun, move up and attack the imp (or loot a coin, depending).

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Decrepit Wood, Round 9A

- None!

ROUND REVEAL posted:

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Master Splinter (Hand4, Discarded4, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 8 with Perverse Edge and Scurry.

8. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
"PERVERSE EDGE (08) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3 - Add +2ATK and gain XP1 for each negative condition on the target - LOSS
BOT: ATK1, Range(3) - STUN - Generate ICE - XP1"

"SCURRY (20) [Lvl1]
TOP: MOVE(4) - ATK1
BOT: LOOT2 - XP1 - LOSS"
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand1, Discarded3, Active2, Lost2) is acting at initiative 99 with Long Rest and Engulfed in Flames.
(Hand1, Discarded3, Active2, Lost2)

99. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

code:
Lina Megumin Inverse will recover all discarded cards and chose one from the discard pile to LOSE. They will also recover 2HP and refresh all the items that have been SPENT.

"ENGULFED IN FLAMES (44) [Lvl5]
TOP: ATK4, Range3 - Generate FIRE.
BOT: Persistent Bonus: On the next five melee ATKs targeting you, gain RETALIATE3, XP1 on 1st, 3rd and 5th trigger, then LOSS"
Boris (Hand2, Discarded8, Active2, Lost0) is acting at initiative with Long Rest, losing Multi-Pronged Assault.

. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Elephant Ambush) posted:

code:
Boris will recover all discarded cards and chose one from the discard pile to LOSE. They will also recover 2HP and refresh all the items that have been SPENT.

"MULTI-PRONGED ASSAULT (14) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK4, Range 3, Target 2 - XP2 - LOSS
BOT:  Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - All allies add +1ATK to all their attacks targeting this enemy - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card."
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

obviously stun slap from range, scurry over and shank in c1, if imp is dead long rest next turn and drop mass hysteria I guess, I think we want to save our slow cards. if Imp is alive then see what the other two are doing.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

AtomikKrab posted:

obviously stun slap from range, scurry over and shank in c1, if imp is dead long rest next turn and drop mass hysteria I guess, I think we want to save our slow cards. if Imp is alive then see what the other two are doing.

Idk, mass hysteria could save us a lot of damage. Not sure what the better option is but this adventure has been target rich and target-4 feels like it's be useful?

Otherwise concur with that plan

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
My problem with Mass Hysteria, and why I stopped using it IRL, is that it doesn't do any meaningful damage most of the time. Muddling 4 enemies isn't bad but if you could just straight-up kill one with a big hit that's always a better option.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Elephant Ambush posted:

My problem with Mass Hysteria, and why I stopped using it IRL, is that it doesn't do any meaningful damage most of the time. Muddling 4 enemies isn't bad but if you could just straight-up kill one with a big hit that's always a better option.

Thats my feeling, we are solid on other options at the moment, and I don't want to give up anything slow.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

works for me as an analysis, let's long rest next turn and drop mass hysteria.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Decrepit Wood, Round 9B

- None!

8. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Perverse Edge (bot)! Attacks Black Imp 2(E) with DISADVANTAGE for 4 (1base, +2ICE/x2mod, POISON) damage! Gains 1XP.
Black Imp 2(E) is at 1 HP and is POISONED and STUNNED!
- Master Splinter uses Scurry (top)! Moves4 to C1. Attacks Black Imp 2(E) with DISADVANTAGE for 3 (1base, +0/x2BLESSmod, +2bonus, POISON) damage!
Black Imp 2(E) is killed!
ICE is now strong.

99. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

- Lina Megumin Inverse takes a Long Rest! HEAL2, Self, loses POISONED token. Recovers Spent Items. Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Engulfed in Flames.

99. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Elephant Ambush) posted:

- Boris takes a Long Rest! HEAL2, Self, recovers Spent Items. Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Multi-Pronged Assault.
Boris is at 12 HP.

As always if you plan to spend 1+ Rounds resting before opening the door, please discuss it itt and send me X Rounds worth of orders!

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Master Splinter's deck is shuffled.
- ICE is now waning.
Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Master splinter will be taking a long rest, losing mass hysteria

then the turn after?

Init 9
Hostile Takeover
Scurry.

ITS DOOR KICKING TIME FOLKS.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
So we're kicking in the door next turn? Duly noted.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
This is the room where I exhausted in my TTS campaign with Fairgame. I was playing Lightning Bolts, and it took me 3-4 sessions to get used to her play style.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
OK if we're going to take one off before opening the door then I'm just going to jump onto a loot token near the door and that's it.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

I've only received orders for 1 Round from Elephant Ambush, and I'm not even sure if it's for the "jump on a Loot token on round 10" or "bust the door open on round 11" part of the plan :v:

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

yup, Long Rest for splinter this turn losing Mass Hysteria. After that, I think it's time we kick in the door like atomikkrab said :)

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

That Italian Guy posted:

I've only received orders for 1 Round from Elephant Ambush, and I'm not even sure if it's for the "jump on a Loot token on round 10" or "bust the door open on round 11" part of the plan :v:

Haha if Splinter is resting this round I'm just going to jump on the coin near the door without opening it.

Who is going to open the door? I have the most HP so I could do it but I'm the ranged attacker so IDK if it makes sense. I'll do it if it protects Splinter from getting too hurt.

Elephant Ambush fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Jan 29, 2021

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Elephant Ambush posted:

Haha if Splinter is resting this round I'm just going to jump on the coin near the door without opening it.

Who is going to open the door? I have the most HP so I could do it but I'm the ranged attacker so IDK if it makes sense. I'll do it if it protects Splinter from getting too hurt.

Splinter is going to kick the door in with scurry, shank something and then mindgrab whatever has the nastiest attack

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

AtomikKrab posted:

Splinter is going to kick the door in with scurry, shank something and then mindgrab whatever has the nastiest attack

...NEXT round. this round, Splinter's still longresting.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

AtomikKrab posted:

OK then I'll pick a medium-ish initiative, move and attack whatever the best target is.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Decrepit Wood, Round 10A

- None!

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Master Splinter (Hand2, Discarded6, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 99 with Long Rest, losing Mass Hysteria.

99. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
Master Splinter will recover all discarded cards and chose one from the discard pile to LOSE. They will also recover 2HP and refresh all the items that have been SPENT.

"MASS HYSTERIA (12) [Lvl5]
TOP: ATK1, Range4, Target4 - MUDDLE - Generate ICE - XP1
BOT: Persistent Bonus: you may have 2 Augments active at once. If a third Augment is played, discard one of the others "
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand3, Discarded0, Active2, Lost3) is acting at initiative 67 with Cold Fire and Reviving Ether.
(Hand3, Discarded0, Active2, Lost3)

67. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

code:
"COLD FIRE (67) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK1, Range3, see Template - Consume FIRE, +2ATK - Consume ICE, STUN
BOT: LOOT2 - LOSS"

"REVIVING ETHER (80) [Lvl1]
TOP: Recover all your LOST cards - Generate DARK - CANNOT BE RECOVERED
BOT: MOVE4, Jump"
Boris (Hand9, Discarded0, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 53 with Flight of Flame and Detonation.

53. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Elephant Ambush) posted:

code:
"FLIGHT OF FLAME (53) [Lvl1]
TOP: Create one 2 Damage WOUND trap in an adjacent empty hex - WOUND all enemies adjacent to this trap when the trap is sprung.
BOT: MOVE5, Jump."

"DETONATION (54) [Lvl1]
TOP: Create one 3 Damage trap in an adjacent empty hex - All enemies adjacent to this trap suffer 2 Damage when the trap is sprung - when the trap is sprung by an enemy - LOSS
BOT: Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - When this enemy dies, all enemies adjacent to the hex in which it died suffer 3 Damage - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card."

Decrepit Wood, Round 10B

Full Round posted:

- Boris Jumps to E1, gains 1 coin token.
- Lina Megumin Inverse uses Cold Fire bottom as a loot 2, gains 2 coin tokens; discards Aid From the Ether and Living Torch to the LOSS pile. Uses Reviving Ether top to recover all lost cards.
- Master Splinter takes a Long Rest! HEAL2, Self, recovers Spent Items. Recovers all the discarded cards, loses Mass Hysteria.

Decrepit Wood, Round 11A

- None!

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW

Master Splinter (Hand7, Discarded0, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 9 with Hostile Takeover and Scurry.

9. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
"HOSTILE TAKEOVER (09) [Lvl2]
TOP: ATK2, (Generate DARK), Range 4 - IMMOBILIZE - Generate ICE - 1XP
BOT: Round Bonus: Force one normal or elite enemy within Range 3 to perform its turn this Round as if it's allies were enemies and its enemies were allies - 2XP - LOSS"

"SCURRY (20) [Lvl1]
TOP: MOVE(4) - ATK1
BOT: LOOT2 - XP1 - LOSS"
Lina Megumin Inverse (Hand6, Discarded0, Active0, Lost2) is acting at initiative 26 with Flashing Burst and Living Torch.
(Hand6, Discarded0, Active0, Lost2)

26. Lina Megumin Inverse the Orchid Spellweaver (Zulily Zoetrope) posted:

code:
"FLASHING BURST (26) [Lvl2]
TOP: ATK3, Range3 - Generate LIGHT
BOT: MOVE4"

"LIVING TORCH (96) [Lvl6]
TOP: ATK4, Range3 - IMMOBILIZE - Consume LIGHT, All enemies adjacent to the target suffer 2 damage, XP1
BOT: Summon Burning Avatar (HP2, MOVE3, ATK2 Generate FIRE, Range 3 - On death: ATK3, target all adjacent enemies) - XP2 - LOSS"
Boris (Hand7, Discarded2, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 31 with Solid Blow and Fresh Kill.

31. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Elephant Ambush) posted:

code:
"SOLID BLOW (31) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, Range 5
BOT: MOVE4"

"FRESH KILL (65) [LvlX]
TOP: ATK2, Range 4 - Add +2ATK and XP1 if the target is undamaged.
BOT: MOVE3, Jump"

Decrepit Wood, Round 11B

9. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (The Goonmind) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Scurry (top)! Moves1 to door hex.

- Black Imp 5 revealed!
- Harrower Inferster 2(E), 3 revealed!
- Giant Viper 2(E), 1, 8, 10 revealed!
- Goal Treasure Chest revealed!

Reminder tha the Goal for this Scenario is to Reveal the G tile, kill all revealed enemies, and loot the treasure tile.

During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

I see 2 plans: (A) move to L1, stab the imp, and take over the normal harrower or (B) move to J1, stab the imp, and take over the elite snake.

in plan A, the snakes are out of range for attacking and for being taken over, and of the 3 takeover targets the imp makes no sense as it isn't doing anything, the elite harrower would just bounce off the imp's shield, and the normal harrower at least takes retaliation damage from the elite. In this plan, Splinter only takes the attack from the elite harrower and it's at disadvantage.

in plan B, the elite snake tackles normal snake 8 - and those two are the only two who would have reached Splinter, so the snakes still aren't really in the fight this round and we get a little bit of damage in on them. However, both harrowers get to attack splinter without disadvantage.

I'm inclined to suggest plan A: snuggle up to the harrowers and the imp, shiv the imp before it shields, tank one elite hit, and make the normal hit the elite.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Yeah I like the idea of stabbing the imp and forcing the Harrowers to retaliate each other.

Since I'm going to be using Fresh Kill I'm going to target the closest enemy that has full hp (as long as it's not the imp since it will be shielded) moving as necessary but I don't think I'll need to move much since it's range 4. If I have to move all the way in and shoot a snek then I will.

Elephant Ambush fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Jan 30, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Elephant Ambush posted:

Yeah I like the idea of stabbing the imp and forcing the Harrowers to retaliate each other.

Since I'm going to be using Fresh Kill I'm going to target the closest enemy that has full hp (as long as it's not the imp since it will be shielded) moving as necessary but I don't think I'll need to move much since it's range 4. If I have to move all the way in and shoot a snek then I will.

I think the elite harrower's still going to take a potshot at Splinter, so you'll have the elite at full HP to arrow. please draw your crit.