Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jre posted:

He's not English

Sorry British, but my overall point remains the same.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I liked how Trump tried to steal credit on the vaccine from Pfizer, who instantly shot it down by saying they had no involvement with the U.S. government on this and did everything entirely on their own, with their own private funding.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Stoatbringer posted:

It'll be funny if all this only results in more votes for Biden.

It will

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames
On the .000001% chance Trump wins in court, what happens to the people that bet for Biden on the sports books and already got paid out? Will they try to make them pay it back, what can the bookies really even do?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Michael Corleone posted:

On the .000001% chance Trump wins in court, what happens to the people that bet for Biden on the sports books and already got paid out? Will they try to make them pay it back, what can the bookies really even do?

If there were literally any chance of that happening, those books would not have paid out.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

slow_twitch posted:

I love this pic because he is wearing what looks to be Scarpa mountaineering boots while in some kind of light forest? Like those are 700 dollar boots for high angle / ice climbing..

they would be miserable for hiking in the woods

you do not want front-facing laces when walking through brush

enjoy your ticks, idiot!!

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

:laffo:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Yah, I think someone was saying during recounts n audits and such the most they've seen changed was around 1,000 votes. The last time WI did a recount it changed like 105 votes.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Remember when cops would mock people they killed by showing up to protests with "I CAN BREATH" t-shirts

Yeah, never feel bad for laughing at crying cops.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Philthy posted:

Yah, I think someone was saying during recounts n audits and such the most they've seen changed was around 1,000 votes. The last time WI did a recount it changed like 105 votes.

That was Scott Walker of all people. Although I think in WI it was in the 100-400 range. Valid for say a 2000 scenario...maybe, but not this one by a country mile.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

:perfect:

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

jre posted:

He's a horrible Ulster Unionist bigot . What he'll be most upset about is the US President is a catholic.

https://twitter.com/KilclooneyJohn/status/1325144394450657281

Nice to know America wasn't alone in having to deal with an orange racist.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
Gonna post this every few days until January

https://twitter.com/EricTrump/status/1324086031591886850

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Michael Corleone posted:

There isn’t any percent chance that Trump can any thing.

He is down by tens of thousands of votes across multiple states and lost the popular vote by like 5 million.

All he’s trying to do is trick supporters into sending him money.

I guarantee you he’s going to send an email today that says the vaccine was his doing and you should send him money.

He’s going to keep doing this poo poo until he is out of office at which point he is going to claim the donations are to get one of his hosed kids in office.

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/...829627626057728

Althalin
Nov 19, 2019

Putting the ham in Chamon
Pork Pro

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

jre posted:

He's a horrible Ulster Unionist bigot . What he'll be most upset about is the US President is a catholic.

https://twitter.com/KilclooneyJohn/status/1325144394450657281
lol wtf is this? seriously?

sarcastx
Feb 26, 2005

Emperor Clarkson?

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

The Irish/English feud has gotta be one of histories lamest and most pointless feuds

GRECOROMANGRABASS
May 14, 2020

gary oldmans diary posted:

last week he was begging for money now it looks like he was literally crying over this. lindsey grahams life just seems like a mess

I really get the vibe that ladybugs is being blackmailed into being a trump bitch. Or maybe he's just being super submissive. Probably both.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

GRECOROMANGRABASS posted:

I really get the vibe that ladybugs is being blackmailed into being a trump bitch. Or maybe he's just being super submissive. Probably both.

the man is 100% kompromatat and likely hates his life and wishes for death

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

theres also a non-zero chance he did all of this to protect someone else

which is noble and nice in a way but my god man look what you've done

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

AHH F/UGH posted:

The Irish/English feud has gotta be one of histories lamest and most pointless feuds

watched some little documentaries on it recently, and yeah, it came down to the english being the ultimate in up their own rear end governing, with all the history of colonization, taking it out on ireland in the post colonial world. It would be like if the US trained the CIA on Alabama for no reason.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Its hilarious to me that it turns out that Rudy's press conference on Saturday, picked the location it did because one of the speakers is a registered sex offender. Where ever they wanted to speak originally must have been near a school.

Sir John Falstaff
Apr 13, 2010

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Sorry British, but my overall point remains the same.

You mean Irish

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

I said come in! posted:

Its hilarious to me that it turns out that Rudy's press conference on Saturday, picked the location it did because one of the speakers is a registered sex offender. Where ever they wanted to speak originally must have been near a school.

this is very funny, you're right!

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

Frank Frank posted:

If there were literally any chance of that happening, those books would not have paid out.

I'm sorry, which online sports betters paid out? ... All of them?

*raises arms

All the sports betters! Who cares about the law!?

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

Please don't call an ulster unionist Irish. He'll send his boys round to kneecap you.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

Prettz posted:

lol wtf is this? seriously?

Let me introduce you to the 'wonderful' world of Britain.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

AHH F/UGH posted:

the british government murdering their own citizens in an occupied territory is indeed "lame"

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Change the thread title back to 'was'.

lolling anyway though

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Stop trying to jinx them Hillary!

SamBishop
Jan 10, 2003

I said come in! posted:

I liked how Trump tried to steal credit on the vaccine from Pfizer, who instantly shot it down by saying they had no involvement with the U.S. government on this and did everything entirely on their own, with their own private funding.

The rate at which companies that are no longer beholden to him just openly making GBS threads on any of his attempts to attach himself to their successes is going to be so loving fun to watch. I keep saying it, but I hate that everyone's grown a spine now that he's been ousted, but it's still gonna be rad as gently caress to watch companies distance themselves from the fail goblin for the next few months.

Plus, if they stick with him, it'll be easier to know who to just check off the list of things you never have to purchase or interact with ever again. He is irredeemable cancer, and you have to actively invite scorn and ruin if you try to ride whatever's left of his limelight. Fuckin' lol.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

its very funny that russia helped trump win the election, but then the trump flu ruined his reelection, and that both of these facts are true forever

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Not if he's a Unionist.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Never give up the grift LOL

Howard The Dork
Mar 31, 2004

Look Ma! I caught a Fwaggle!
If Trump wants to really make the stock market go gaga he’ll give that concession speech.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Palpek posted:

Change the thread title back to 'was'.

lolling anyway though

He's still the president, op