Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I feel like this season of Taskmaster Australia is better than the last UK season. Loving the contestants and the slightly fresher approach to tasks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Honestly, NZ and Oz have a better batting average than the OG series that have broadcast over the same period.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Another Taskmaster divorce in the making, you hate to see it.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
I watched the first ep of the new aus season.

1) thank god it's still good
2) josh was robbed

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

loving loved Ep5 of TMAU season 2.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
TM AUS episode 2:

I was hoping that the team assignments would shake out exactly as they did.

I'm not sure if the negative points are funny or cruel, but I'm also on the fence as to whether the random quitting is funny or not too. It's not going to be if it continues, at least.

didn't like it quite as much as the first ep because of the sour note it ended on. the first couple of tasks were very good though, especially the parsnip bonus.

Leraika fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Jun 21, 2024

Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

Aus S2 is great all round but the task quality is particularly high.

It's kind of a shame Lloyd guessed Tom was under the boat because I think he nailed the task legitimately with his question.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Junkenstein posted:

Aus S2 is great all round but the task quality is particularly high.

It's kind of a shame Lloyd guessed Tom was under the boat because I think he nailed the task legitimately with his question.

Nah, it's clever, but I thought about that. Tom is only required to lie, not to say the negative of what's true, and there's a subtle difference. He can always say that he doesn't know where he is or that he's on Earth. He actually replied with something like that once to a different contestant, I'm pretty sure.

Paladinus fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Jun 22, 2024

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

Where aren't you? "Australia".

Amazing episode. Team task was an absolute gem, even though the premise sounded a bit poo poo.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Oh man the conspiracy theories were both so good, I'm glad the scoring was generous.

Heavy_D
Feb 16, 2002

"rararararara" contains the meaning of everything, kept in simple rectangular structures
https://i.imgur.com/46cHg2J.mp4

A real Cashman moment here, he throws himself in with more glee than Horne or Willams would.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib
I love Lesser Tom's serene smirk during the tasks. He just looks so satisfied. He's as good as Alex and Paul.

Leatherhead
Jul 3, 2006

For the Angel of Death spread his wings on the blast,
And breathed in the face of the foe as he passed;
And the eyes of the sleepers waxed deadly and chill,
And their hearts but once heaved, and for ever grew still

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

I love Lesser Tom's serene smirk during the tasks. He just looks so satisfied. He's as good as Alex and Paul.

Yeah I already liked him, and I said upthread that Greater Tom is low-key my favorite taskmaster, but I think this season is really proving lesser Tom can hang.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junkenstein
Oct 22, 2003

Yeah, he's definitely come into his own. I guess he does have an as yet unseen 'second' season under his belt though.