Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

Amok posted:

If interested, send me a PM or email to my SA username @iki.fi or just post in the thread and I'll test-pack the camera and see if I can eke the weight down for the lower shipping price. Payment by PayPal as per thread rules (PayPal address is not that username iki.fi one just so you know).

Ok message sent! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mes
Apr 28, 2006

LibbyCr posted:

Paypal sent today.

For the record, I got payment and the package went out today.

Amok
Oct 5, 2004
You can't spell failure without U R A

eviljelly posted:

Ok message sent! :)
We're now one step (ie. PayPaling the 100 EUR + 20,50 shipping to me) away from the S100 taking a package trip to Western Europe. Hooray for the European Union and the free commerce zone!

eviljelly
Aug 29, 2004

Amok posted:

We're now one step (ie. PayPaling the 100 EUR + 20,50 shipping to me) away from the S100 taking a package trip to Western Europe. Hooray for the European Union and the free commerce zone!

Payment sent via PayPal. Looking forward to receiving the new toy! :)

Amok
Oct 5, 2004
You can't spell failure without U R A

eviljelly posted:

Payment sent via PayPal. Looking forward to receiving the new toy! :)

The package is in the pipe, tracking nr. delivered by PM. Hoping it gets to you in time!

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine

My need of cash is your instant photography boon, shoot the greatest instant product ever (excluding 8x10 and insane larger formats)!

10 6 packs of FP-100c45 (4x5 fuji instant sheet film, ten sheets per pack): $55 each
Polaroid 550 back (to use 4x5 fuji instant), perfect working condition, couple cosmetic flaws: $60
Graflex Crown Graphic With Wollensak Raptar 135mm f/4.7 lens (includes assorted film holders): $175
Plus shipping from oregon.

Pictures from this setup

barrelbreak at gmail

365 Nog Hogger fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Dec 4, 2013

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

I have a load of Canon FD system stuff to sell.
Selling this as a lot, I'd rather not part things out.

Canon A-1 body, black. Not ready for shooting, the cushioning for the mirror is crumbling, leaving particles on the mirror and probably risking damage to it. That needs to be replaced before the camera is ready to shoot. Same applies to the light seals. I haven't taken pictures with it, but I have tested the mechanics.
The battery for the meter seems to be fine, but I'm not sure of what type it takes or whether it is easy to find replacements.
Motor drive for A-1 (on 3rd picture), functioning.

Canon T70 body, built-in motor. Works fine, I have shot several rolls with it.

Canon FD 200mm f/2.8, nice glass (although not L), here's a closeup of the front element, 72mm filter thread

Panagor 2x teleconverter, not sure of the optical quality, but I haven't found anything wrong with it.

Tokina 24mm f/2.8, 52mm filter thread

Canon 50mm f/1.8 S.C., metal locking ring, 55mm filter thread
Canon 50mm f/1.8, black bayonet-style locking ring, 52mm filter thread (this one has the better optical design)

Canon 35-135mm f/3.5-4.5 push-pull zoom with "macro" feature, 58mm filter thread
Canon 35-135mm f/3.5 zoom with "macro" feature (probably also variable aperture, but doesn't say so on barrel), 72mm filter thread

Canon Speedlite 199A thyristor-auto flash, 3 distance ranges, GN 30m at ISO 100
Canon Speedlite 277T thyristor-auto flash, not sure about exact specs but works well on the T70

Also a bunch of various UV and skylight filters, and a "The official 35mm camera of the 1980 Olympic Winter Games" lens cap (52mm) that I got with one of the 50/1.8 lenses.
And some more lens caps, body caps, lens-back caps etc.

Currently located in Stockholm, but will be moving to Copenhagen within the month.
Asking 200 EUR for the whole lot, + shipping. If you are outside Sweden I will wait until after moving before sending, due to costs.

LibbyCr
Feb 2, 2013

Mest0r posted:

For the record, I got payment and the package went out today.

Received - packed beautifully and thank you for the new battery!

mes
Apr 28, 2006

LibbyCr posted:

Received - packed beautifully and thank you for the new battery!

Oh good, I did remember to throw it in the package. Have fun!

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

With these Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With this Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!
Interest check: Anyone interested in Polaroid cameras and accessories? I have a ton of them now. Majority of them work, some are for parts or projects.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Always looking for new ways to spend money on cameras, throw up some prices and I'll have a look!

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

I have no idea if this will interest anyone here but I'll stick it up before regulating it to eBay:

So basically I got a hold of this Canon YH14x7.3K12U lens from my college today. As far as I know, it's a camcorder lens for a standard definition video camera. It's quite fast, opening to f/1.4 and goes from 7.3mm to 102mm. Optically it seems to be in great condition and the focus, zoom and aperture all work fine. I have no idea regarding the electronics as I have no way to test it so the lens is sold as is. I've stuck a picture of the mount down there.

I've had a look online and couldn't find much pricing info so I'm gonna say $100, not including P&P (it'd be coming from Ireland so it might be a bit)
Email me at juliancallan @ gmail.com if you want more info.

Some Dorkroomer smarter than myself might be able to adapt this for DSLR videography or something.

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE
I need money for more presents (for myself). I don't know why I'm having a hard time selling this Nex package at such a discount. People on CL are trying to trade me Xbox360s.

Ebay blows. Someone please buy my product.

Nex 6 (under warranty until Feb 14)
Sigma 19mm 2.8
Canon FD 50mm 1.4 SSC w/ adapter
Macro rings
32gb SD
Spare charger, spare battery

Open to all reasonable offers at this point. Body only? Want only the Sigma? Make me an offer.

ease fucked around with this message at 23:59 on Dec 4, 2013

Captain Organ
Sep 9, 2004
cooter. snooper.

Whitezombi posted:

Interest check: Anyone interested in Polaroid cameras and accessories? I have a ton of them now. Majority of them work, some are for parts or projects.

Yes please.

Bizzaro Quik
Dec 1, 2004
Japan rules, right?

ease posted:

I need money for more presents (for myself). I don't know why I'm having a hard time selling this Nex package at such a discount. People on CL are trying to trade me Xbox360s.

Ebay blows. Someone please buy my product.

Nex 6 (under warranty until Feb 14)
Sigma 19mm 2.8
Canon FD 50mm 1.4 SSC w/ adapter
Macro rings
32gb SD
Spare charger, spare battery

Open to all reasonable offers at this point. Body only? Want only the Sigma? Make me an offer.

Would you be interested in parting w/ just the 50mm 1.4?

BlanketCar
Jun 29, 2008
Hey, all. I have a T1i body + kit lens up on the SA-Mart.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3591766

Didn't realize there was a BST thread here. Open to all offers!

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
WANT TO buy with cash, but prefer/TRADE for:

Nikon 35Ti (point and shoot)
Fuji Tiara (not the APS one, not the zoom one, the fixed lens Tiara)
Fuji Klasse W or S (prefer the W)
Konica Hexar 35mm (fixed lens, not the M mount body)
Those are just examples of what I am looking for. If you have a P/S thats along these lines and are looking to get a good trade, lemme know.

Up for trade (and im more into the trade idea than cash money, unless you take bitcoins or really has a camera I need) Various Fmount glass. 50mm 1.4 AF-D, 80-200 2.8 One Touch, 17-50 2.8 tammy and some other Nikon crap. Dont wanna be hipster taxed here, please be gentle, its the holiday season.

Pictures available with trade proposal.

No T4's no XA/XA2s. TIA.

Blasphemoplasty
Sep 26, 2011
Flying around for med school interviews has decimated my bank account. I need money to make Christmas happen. Please buy my Fujifilm x100. It's in relatively good shape, with the only problem being the little orange battery holder thing not being springy anymore (see picture). It still holds the battery perfectly, but its not springy anymore. I'm not sure how else I can describe it. The camera comes with original box, battery, charger, lens cap, Hoya lens protector filter, and off brand metal lens hood that looks exactly the same as the one Fuji makes. Best of all, no sign of sticky aperture! I'm asking $470. Offers are welcome.

Sorry for the crappy phone pictures:

The orange bit in question:

Gallery of terrible pictures: http://imgur.com/a/zqICm

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Blasphemoplasty posted:

Flying around for med school interviews has decimated my bank account. I need money to make Christmas happen. Please buy my Fujifilm x100. It's in relatively good shape, with the only problem being the little orange battery holder thing not being springy anymore (see picture). It still holds the battery perfectly, but its not springy anymore. I'm not sure how else I can describe it. The camera comes with original box, battery, charger, lens cap, Hoya lens protector filter, and off brand metal lens hood that looks exactly the same as the one Fuji makes. Best of all, no sign of sticky aperture! I'm asking $470. Offers are welcome.

Where are you? This is rather tempting but I'm in Australia.

Blasphemoplasty
Sep 26, 2011

Digital Jesus posted:

Where are you? This is rather tempting but I'm in Australia.

I'm in the US, but I wouldn't mind shipping it if we could split the cost (I'm quite destitute).

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

If you can get a shipping quote without having to exert too much effort (maybe find a quote online or something?), I'm quite serious about being interested. I'm just worried it's going to be stupid amounts of money.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Just a heads up that I shipped out the 180mm Zeiss 2.8 P6 for big scary monsters. Shipping to the UK is expensive and I'm never doing it again.

big scary monsters posted:

Sorry to hear it was a pain to send. A package that I assume was the lens arrived today but I was out and I'm away for the next week so I won't actually be able to go and pick it up from the depot until next Friday.
Went and picked this up today, glass is flawless as described and came well packaged, thanks! Also arrived with lens hood, which was a nice surprise. I didn't realise how huge this lens is though, the Pentacon Six is not a small camera even for MF and it feels like I'm mounting it onto the lens rather than vice versa.

ease
Jul 19, 2004

HUGE

Bizzaro Quik posted:

Would you be interested in parting w/ just the 50mm 1.4?

I'm trying to sell the whole thing as a kit. If I part it out I might keep that for myself.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

With these Zombie Eyes he rendered her powerless - With this Zombie Grip he made her perform his every desire!
I'll try and post some of Polaroid stuff this weekend.

Blasphemoplasty
Sep 26, 2011

Digital Jesus posted:

If you can get a shipping quote without having to exert too much effort (maybe find a quote online or something?), I'm quite serious about being interested. I'm just worried it's going to be stupid amounts of money.

Ok, I checked USPS. Shipping looks like its going to be around $50.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Blasphemoplasty posted:

Do you have an email? Interested in this. I'll likely be in your boat in a few years but until then I'd like a nice "carry with me" camera

Blasphemoplasty
Sep 26, 2011

Suicide Watch posted:

Do you have an email? Interested in this. I'll likely be in your boat in a few years but until then I'd like a nice "carry with me" camera

You can email me at themockumentarist[at]gmail.com.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Blasphemoplasty posted:

You can email me at themockumentarist[at]gmail.com.

Emailed you using an email address firstnamelastnamefirstname@gmail.com!

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Polaroid Stuffs!

Polaroid ProPack with flash. Great Condition (small crack on camera - cosmetic problem only). Very clean. Battery tested. Flash works, Shutter works. Comes in original Styrofoam and I think I have a manual.

$90 shipped in the USA.
--------------------------------------

Polaroid Super Shooter SE. Great Condition. Very Clean. Battery tested. Flash works, Shutter works. Comes with case, manual, print mounts.
This camera is rare. I have only seen a couple of these.

$100 shipped in the USA.

Polaroid 210 Land Camera. Great Condition. Clean. Battery tested but not converted. Shutter works. Comes in original box.

SOLD $20 Plus Shipping in the USA.

Polaroid 440 Land Camera & 490 Flash. Clean. Good Condition. Bellows have some pinholes but I did not see any light leaks. Battery tested but not converted. Shutter works. Flash not tested.

$25 Plus Shipping in the USA.

MagicCubes. Use with the Polaroid Big Shot and various other cameras.

$7 a box Plus Shipping in the USA.

Flashcubes. Use with some Polaroids and various other cameras.

SOLD OUT for now

I have several Polaroid Cameras that are for parts or conversion projects. I will post pics if there is interest.

2 - Miniportrait 203 - 2 images - no backs and no back connectors.
1 - FX4 USI ID Camera - 4 images - comes with back
1 - SX-70 Model 2 - mechanical issue - will not stop ejecting.
1 - Keystone 60 Second Everflash. In the process of rebuilding it.
1 - Colorpack II - Flashcubes will not work but otherwise great condition.
1 - Land Camera Automatic 100 definitely been used.

Several other fully functional cameras.
Rainbow One Steps. Prontos. 600 Series Film Cameras.

And many, many, many more... I have a problem. :smith:

Whitezombi fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Dec 18, 2013

Captain Organ
Sep 9, 2004
cooter. snooper.

Whitezombi posted:

Flashcubes. Use with some Polaroids and various other cameras.

$3 a box Plus Shipping in the USA.

I'll take these. Whats your email?

Captain Organ fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Dec 9, 2013

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Captain Organ posted:

How many do you want - I have many. Also which camera are you getting them for? Not all Polaroid cameras can use these.

Captain Organ
Sep 9, 2004
cooter. snooper.

Whitezombi posted:

How many do you want - I have many. Also which camera are you getting them for? Not all Polaroid cameras can use these.

They would be for a super shooter (I think they take the regular ones? You know a hell of a lot more about them than I do). And I don't know, 10 of them? how many could you cram into like a small flat rate box?

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Captain Organ posted:

They would be for a super shooter (I think they take the regular ones? You know a hell of a lot more about them than I do). And I don't know, 10 of them? how many could you cram into like a small flat rate box?

OK. Since I just picked up a Super Shooter this weekend I will see when I get home. I think it does say on the cold pack on the back with all the instructions on it. 10 should fit. natebolin at gmail dot com.

Digital Jesus
Sep 11, 2001

Looks like you have someone lined up anyway, but anyway my wife shot this down so I'm out :(

Wheezer
Apr 4, 2011

Whitezombi posted:

Polaroid Stuffs!
Polaroid 210 Land Camera.
Or
Polaroid 440 Land Camera & 490 Flash.

How much would shipping cost to Finland, 01200 Vantaa for either of these? The price would be fine but I'm afraid postage doubles it.

Whitezombi
Apr 26, 2006

Captain Organ posted:

Payment received. Will ship out today or tomorrow.

Wheezer posted:

How much would shipping cost to Finland, 01200 Vantaa for either of these? The price would be fine but I'm afraid postage doubles it.

Yep. It is $25-$30.

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine

365 Nog Hogger posted:

My need of cash is your instant photography boon, shoot the greatest instant product ever (excluding 8x10 and insane larger formats)!

10 6 packs of FP-100c45 (4x5 fuji instant sheet film, ten sheets per pack): $55 each
Polaroid 550 back (to use 4x5 fuji instant), perfect working condition, couple cosmetic flaws: $60
Graflex Crown Graphic With Wollensak Raptar 135mm f/4.7 lens (includes assorted film holders): $175
Plus shipping from oregon.

Pictures from this setup

barrelbreak at gmail

:krad: Christmas deal!!!!

Prices SLASHED to $48/Pack!!!
Buy the whole shebang and receive the 550 back for free!!!!!

FASHIONABLE CANON BRANDED RED STRAP INCLUDED

365 Nog Hogger fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Dec 10, 2013

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Interest check in an E mount 16-50 3.5/5.6?

It's the kit for the newer Nex bodies (as opposed to the 18-55 that came with the older styles).

Blasphemoplasty
Sep 26, 2011

Digital Jesus posted:

Looks like you have someone lined up anyway, but anyway my wife shot this down so I'm out :(

Thanks for letting me know!

Suicide Watch posted:

Emailed you using an email address firstnamelastnamefirstname@gmail.com!

Hey, I emailed you back a few days ago. Did you get it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yeehaw McKickass
Dec 15, 2004

Blasphemoplasty posted:

Not sure if this is still up for grabs, but I'd be interested.

• Locked thread