Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quinn2win
Nov 9, 2011

Foolish child of man...
After reading all this,
do you still not understand?

Undertale is a very recent RPG, created by Toby Fox. It almost immediately became my favorite RPG of all time, so I want to share it with as many people as possible. The game's demo is available here, and the full game is on Steam.

I'm jumping into this pretty drat quickly after release, but I'm going to do everything I can to make this as well-crafted of an LP as I can manage. I am confident that I'm not starting this under-prepared.

The ground rules:

• This is a screenshot LP. There will be music links, and video links for important scenes - if one is particularly important or awesome, it will be marked with sirens.
  • I will try to keep updates fast and steady. The exact pace will vary with the size of the updates, but I'm going to hard promise at least two updates per week, from start to finish. (In reality, it's closer to daily updates, because I have no self control.)
  • While I will be trying to be very thorough, this won't be a 100% run. The nature of Undertale makes that virtually impossible. I'll be doing two main playthroughs, which will be very different.
  • Don't spoil any future events, under any circumstances, even with little coy hints. Undertale should be experienced as blindly as possible.
  • Don't spoil any past events, either. At least not until my second playthrough.
  • Increase LOVE as much as possible.

"Hey, it's not really a spoiler but you just missed this thing you can do so let me tell you about it"
Don't post about it. I will be doing a total of three playthroughs, then after the end of the third one I will be opening the LP to posts about other things I didn't cover by other people.

"but"
Look, if you're really worried that I missed something because I didn't know about it, throw me a PM or something.

Table of Contents
Part 1: LOAD FAILED
Part 2: LOAD FAILED
Part 3: LOAD FAILED
Part 4: LOAD FAILED
Part 5: LOAD FAILED
Part 6: LOAD FAILED
Part 7: LOAD FAILED
Part 8: LOAD FAILED
Part 9: LOAD FAILED
Part 10: LOAD FAILED
Part 11: LOAD FAILED