Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

DickBastardly posted:

Who's "us"? Are you in a scumdoc right now?

? Oh I was still thinking first person when I wrote that. Its pretty obvious what I meant tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

:ffg:
EAT THE DONUTS
:ffg:
Yeah uhh what the hell was that post ##vote Jimson

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Bad vote parade

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I think Jimson authentically scum slipped there and also Dick is actually his teammate.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

? Oh I was still thinking first person when I wrote that. Its pretty obvious what I meant tho

I think in the first person all the time... because that's always my perception, in the first person. I'm loving confused by you right now. You're gonna have to come up with an epic defense to cover-up that scumslip.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jonathan Fisk posted:

Bad vote parade

However, this I agree with.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Kashuno posted:

However, this I agree with.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I already breadcrumbed my shine power too so the astute readers feel free to pick up on that.

This push on me seems kinda rushed. Still feeling dick but Kashuno care to explain why you are jumping on this while you were just casing dick? Not to mention he is playing 100% like I said he would? Dipped when he got heat and then reappeared when people were pushing him for conversation?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

I already breadcrumbed my shine power too so the astute readers feel free to pick up on that.

This push on me seems kinda rushed. Still feeling dick but Kashuno care to explain why you are jumping on this while you were just casing dick? Not to mention he is playing 100% like I said he would? Dipped when he got heat and then reappeared when people were pushing him for conversation?

I have 5 powers

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

DickBastardly posted:

I think in the first person all the time... because that's always my perception, in the first person. I'm loving confused by you right now. You're gonna have to come up with an epic defense to cover-up that scumslip.

Oh I got one! It wasn't a scumslip? It was bad englishing?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Mayor Glowku posted:

I have 5 powers

I sadly. Only have one.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I sadly. Only have one.

Same. Except for the one part.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

This defense left me not knowin' whether to scratch my watch or wind my butt

My pappy has a saying, "when you caught lyin', you best pass the buck as fast as a fart in a fan factory."

This whole thing is queer as a three dollar bill in a church collection plate

##vote jimsonthebetrayer

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Also, quick question for dick.

Do you deny the accusations I made about your play style as scum? And please don't just say "yes because I am never in during jokephase" because when the only games I've played with you have BEEN games where your scum and in those games you were infact around just as much as you are in this one. (popping in to make goofy jokes and dissapearing afterwards) it only further reinforces my point.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

I'll tell you why I'm voting you, it's because you more or less admitted to being in a scumdoc. Worthy of a vote IMO, and yes, I even mentioned I would play like you predicted I would because.. well... it's how I play, I'm not afraid to admit that. Tell me how re-reading the clusterfuck of jokes and half serious posts in D1 and coming back with reads is scummy? I don't have any by the way, still too early. But I will say that you've voted for SEVERAL players today, most of which you could say are jokes, but I think you're trying to get a bandwagon started by throwing poo poo at the wall to see what sticks.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Drunk Nerds posted:

My pappy has a saying, "when you caught lyin', you best pass the buck as fast as a fart in a fan factory."

##vote jimsonthebetrayer

How am I passing the buck when I am literally making the same case i was before? Or better question. How is dick picking up on my poor phrasing and trying to run it into the ground him not passing the buck?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Drunk Nerds posted:

##vote jimsonthebetrayer

I've said since the beginning that jimson is scum. I tell you what I'd bet my house on it if I could! Your pappy sounds like a smart man!

Of all the bets I've made in my life I think the odds are in my favor on this one I tell you what

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
Yeah I'd vote Jimbo.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Also, quick question for dick.

Do you deny the accusations I made about your play style as scum? And please don't just say "yes because I am never in during jokephase" because when the only games I've played with you have BEEN games where your scum and in those games you were infact around just as much as you are in this one. (popping in to make goofy jokes and dissapearing afterwards) it only further reinforces my point.

I play as town when I'm town. I play as town when I'm scum. I can't think of any other way to play.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

DickBastardly posted:

I play as town when I'm town. I play as town when I'm scum. I can't think of any other way to play.

I play as scum when I'm town

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

:shrug: I'm town. This case is kinda dumb and based on a word I used.

If I was scum do you seriously think I wouldn't have poured over that post to find anything that could give me away? I am postimg town and sometimes town posts stupid poo poo. The end.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Mayor Glowku posted:

I play as scum when I'm town

Noice :v:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

maff edit cuz im teh stoopidz

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

If I was scum do you seriously think I wouldn't have poured over that post to find anything that could give me away? I am postimg town and sometimes town posts stupid poo poo. The end.

Actually yes. WIFOM but totally yes you would have. This post is more convincing than any ##vote jimson

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

Mayor Glowku posted:

I've said since the beginning that jimson is scum. I tell you what I'd bet my house on it if I could! Your pappy sounds like a smart man!

Of all the bets I've made in my life I think the odds are in my favor on this one I tell you what

Hmm... are you willing to bet your... life?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##unvote not feeling to after his reaction

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Izzhov posted:

Hmm... are you willing to bet your... life?

That's the ultimate bet, and I've never turned down a bet :getin:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

:laffo:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I am town alligned. Not third person. I have breadcrumbed my power multiple times and have no idea if I will even use it because its one of those roles that had a HUGE margin for error.

All dick has done is squirm under our accusations and thrown cases around to try and get attention away from him. I on the other hand am not. Because I know dick is scum I feel it in me bones.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

I was about to rail into dick for trying to make a case semantically on a sentence that was in no way incorrect, it clearly means dick and the other scum in those games

but lol this post. i'm sorry dick, i was wrong and i apologize

Izzhov
Dec 6, 2013

My head hurts.

Mayor Glowku posted:

That's the ultimate bet, and I've never turned down a bet :getin:

If there's one thing I've learned from Shine I, it's that if someone is willing to bet their own life, you go for it, and sort out the rest later.

##vote Jimson

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
still think dick is probably scum though

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Holy loving poo poo that scumslip
##unvote
##vote Jimson

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
These votes are Not Good

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hey Kashuno. What made you change your mind on me being scum?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Kashuno posted:

These votes are Not Good

The gently caress are you pissing on about

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Hey Kashuno. What made you change your mind on me being scum?

You didn't react very aggressively just kinda like "eh this is dumb

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Also all these votes that are "LOL SCUMSLIP" but don't reference any of the follow up discussion.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

I am town alligned. Not third person. I have breadcrumbed my power multiple times and have no idea if I will even use it because its one of those roles that had a HUGE margin for error.

All dick has done is squirm under our accusations and thrown cases around to try and get attention away from him. I on the other hand am not. Because I know dick is scum I feel it in me bones.

I've only thrown around one (serious) case, and that's yours. I'm not squirming, I've answered your accusations against me (namely that a scum me would play a certain style) and even played that style after acknowledging your case, because I'm not scum and I think your case against me is weak.

Ok, yes maybe the semantics thing is arguably weak as well, but that was just the cherry on top of the broader case that you have essentially voted for everyone who has been voted thus far (with a few exceptions and even a no lynch vote!) to essentially start a bandwagon. Mine just happened to be the case that you put the most effort into.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Kashuno posted:

Also all these votes that are "LOL SCUMSLIP" but don't reference any of the follow up discussion.

Follow this up *grabs dick*

• Locked thread