Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wildzero
Apr 23, 2008

"My name is Dante."
"Fuck you say?"

Tallgeese posted:

It's gift giving time.

For those of you in the clan who did not get in on the gifts from me some weeks ago, now is your chance.

One gift per person. Not limited to market items, can ask for prime sets.

That is all.

I humbly wish for the Trinity Deluxe Bundle. That dog armor is rad.

ign is wildzero, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

I'M A LEAD FARMER, MOTHERFUCKER!

Tallgeese posted:

It's gift giving time.

For those of you in the clan who did not get in on the gifts from me some weeks ago, now is your chance.

That is all.

It's Grindta Claws!

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

all i want for Christmas is more frame slots. this game is already gonna keep me annoyed as hell because i gotta catch them all

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

wildzero posted:

I humbly wish for the Trinity Deluxe Bundle. That dog armor is rad.

ign is wildzero, thanks!

Game insists you own it?

RFC2324 posted:

all i want for Christmas is more frame slots. this game is already gonna keep me annoyed as hell because i gotta catch them all

Who are you ingame?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Tallgeese posted:

Game insists you own it?

Who are you ingame?

tallian. thanks!

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

I... don't see you online?

S.J.
May 19, 2008

Just who the hell do you think we are?

All I want for Christmas is the Mag Pneuma collection. S.J.01 in game.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
I'd ask for an Ember Prime, but that'd be taking the piss. I could always do with as many blue 'tatoes as you feel you could spare, though, please.

IGN: KokoroWish

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

If you wait for the unvault I could attempt to obtain the main BP, which I have given away before because I am certifiable. Your call.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.

Tallgeese posted:

If you wait for the unvault I could attempt to obtain the main BP, which I have given away before because I am certifiable. Your call.

Oh lord no, when it gets unvaulted I'll be tracking that down myself, because I actually like that Deluxe skin of hers and it'll be nice to have something to hang it on eventually. Long term projects. Thanks for the offer though.

I'm down with the 'tatoes, thanks.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013
Normally I wouldn't ask for anything but I'm fed up with defection. I'd like Harrow if that's not too much, please.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Tallgeese posted:

I... don't see you online?

im not right now. don't worry about it. :)

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

C.M. Kruger posted:

Normally I wouldn't ask for anything but I'm fed up with defection. I'd like Harrow if that's not too much, please.

We ran that... yesterday? Got it after 4 attempts.

Count Uvula
Dec 20, 2011

---
e: Thank you for the potato, Tallgeese!

Count Uvula fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Dec 12, 2017

Illiterate Clitoris
Oct 24, 2011

Prime Sets even?

Shooting for the stars here and asking for a Nova Prime or Rhino Prime. I want to try out all the energy lab weapons and Nuclearframe would be the perfect fashion fit.

ign: Wartesla

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Kokoro Wish posted:

I'm down with the 'tatoes, thanks.

I don't see you in the clan list?

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

C.M. Kruger posted:

I'll make you a deal. We assemble a Defection team. If we do not obtain it within 4 attempts, I'll simply gift it to you. Fair?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Tallgeese posted:

It's gift giving time.

That is all.

This is a tough as hell to find stocking stuffer, but is there any chance that there's an extra Scattered Justice in that sack of gifts?

edit: It turns out there was! Space Ninja Claus is the greatest!

Victory Position fucked around with this message at 07:17 on Dec 12, 2017

RossCo
Dec 30, 2012

I have no idea what I am doing in almost any given situation.
I'm going to try my luck with Mesa because...

*sniff*....

The key shares hurt my soul

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

RossCo posted:

I'm going to try my luck with Mesa because...

*sniff*....

The key shares hurt my soul

Yeesh. How many parts do you need?

RossCo
Dec 30, 2012

I have no idea what I am doing in almost any given situation.

Tallgeese posted:

Yeesh. How many parts do you need?

You know what? I feel bad for being a greedypants, so I just bought her :-)

But you sir are a kind gent!

Tallgeese
May 11, 2008

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

I was going to cough up a bunch of keys, but all right then.

Cicadalek
May 8, 2006

Trite, contrived, mediocre, milquetoast, amateurish, infantile, cliche-and-gonorrhea-ridden paean to conformism, eye-fucked me, affront to humanity, war crime, should *literally* be tried for war crimes, talentless fuckfest, pedantic, listless, savagely boring, just one repulsive laugh after another
I've needed a Nova Prime Chassis since forever to complete the set, but I'm also MR20 and could probably have bought one with plat by now so I don't actually deserve one

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.

Tallgeese posted:

I don't see you in the clan list?

Gah, sorry, forgot I was in an Affiliate Clan, Chop Bros. If it's a no go, no probs.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

We should dissolve the alliance and force goons to join the main clan.

Sazabi
Feb 15, 2014

A-MA-ZON!!

Sandweed posted:

Not enough room was my understanding of the situation. At least not without a stricter purge policy.

Psion
Dec 13, 2002

eVeN I KnOw wHaT CoRnEr gAs iS

RFC2324 posted:

:same:

notpsion, in game. I need every frame, clearly.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Sazabi posted:

Not enough room was my understanding of the situation. At least not without a stricter purge policy.

At the time the alliance was formed there was plenty of room, people just wanted to keep the dojo they made with their buddies but still get access to the psylotus badge.

These days space is much more of a concern. Used to be inactives would be relatively safe from pruning out to ~6 months. These days it's under 2. If it falls under 45 days or so I think it might be time to consider an overflow clan.

Helter Skelter fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Dec 12, 2017

BeAuMaN
Feb 18, 2014

Sandweed posted:

Instead we somehow need to make alliance mainchat, so that all goons can enjoy chat, even with their private dojos.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
once the rush of newbies who came in with poe and then immediately noped right on out get purged there should be plenty of room

The Gorp
Jan 7, 2013

My style is impetuous,
My defenses are impregnable
My arms are tired
My name is WarframeIzGame4Computer and all I want for Christmas are formas.
I haven't seen a forma in a relic for over a week now.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

If you are gift giving I would like hydroid prime, or lots of O Cells. themostfrench in game.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
One of you chumps sent me a frame slot and it owns, thanks.

Cultural Marxist
Jun 29, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Is there space in the PS4 clan? If there is, please may I have an invite? I’m FrontlineKhan on psn, thanks!

Broose
Oct 28, 2007
Okay, I'm gonna sink 1000 plat into gifts. For PC people.

Those eligible: Preferably just newbies who think that they will stick with the game would be nice so it doesn't go to waste on an account that will never be played on again.

First 10 to post their in-game names will be given the gift of 100 plat worth of weapon or warframe slots of your choice, but no more than 100 plat will be given. Weapon slots are 2 for 12 plat, warframe slots are 20 for 1, sentinel slots are ... 2 for 12 as well? I believe archwing stuff follows weapon and warframe pricing. I'll gift them after I am back at home (9 hours).

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Dr Cheeto posted:

One of you chumps sent me a frame slot and it owns, thanks.

Yeah a PC goon sent me a frame slot too, thanks to him aswell! (My ingame name is Guillermus).

Broose posted:

Okay, I'm gonna sink 1000 plat into gifts. For PC people.

Those eligible: Preferably just newbies who think that they will stick with the game would be nice so it doesn't go to waste on an account that will never be played on again.

First 10 to post their in-game names will be given the gift of 100 plat worth of weapon or warframe slots of your choice, but no more than 100 plat will be given. Weapon slots are 2 for 12 plat, warframe slots are 20 for 1, sentinel slots are ... 2 for 12 as well? I believe archwing stuff follows weapon and warframe pricing. I'll gift them after I am back at home (9 hours).

Gift round! Thanks!

Open Layer
Apr 16, 2008

Is the War an improvement over Broken War? Actually didn't get a Dread blueprint for a change after a Stalker visit.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

They are 2 completely different weapons.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Tallgeese posted:

It's gift giving time.

That is all.

I would be down to take advantage, the Irkalla bundle looks amazing. DisasterMedic in game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orthodox Rabbit
Jun 2, 2006

This game is perfect for empty-headed dunces that don't like to think much!! Of course, I'm a genius... I wonder why I'm so good at it?!
Every time I see someone with rhino prime I want one. But I'm not sure if its because I want to play him or just because he looks really cool.