Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Policenaut posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcymtmfC3v8

If you missed Daemon X Machina, here it is

thankyou! this whole game is a pleasant surprise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!

The Lobster posted:

So I heard Reggie said that Fortnite has already been downloaded over 2 million times, but when I looked at the best sellers list Hollow Knight was #1. Is Fortnite not getting counted because it's free?

Honestly I have my doubts about that list. It always conveniently seems to showcase the latest releases. I know that new releases sell the most during the first few weeks but it still seems suspiciously advertis-y, if that makes sense.

I'm willing to bet it's actually a hand curated list rather than one based on raw data

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

KingSlime posted:

Honestly I have my doubts about that list. It always conveniently seems to showcase the latest releases. I know that new releases sell the most during the first few weeks but either way I'm willing to bet it's actually a hand curated list rather than one based on raw data

Its not a best sellers all time list. Its more like a trending list

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

The Lobster posted:

So I heard Reggie said that Fortnite has already been downloaded over 2 million times, but when I looked at the best sellers list Hollow Knight was #1. Is Fortnite not getting counted because it's free?

Yeah I don't think I've ever seen a free game on that list so it's a safe assumption.

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

KingSlime posted:

Honestly I have my doubts about that list. It always conveniently seems to showcase the latest releases. I know that new releases sell the most during the first few weeks but it still seems suspiciously advertis-y, if that makes sense.

I'm willing to bet it's actually a hand curated list rather than one based on raw data

Real hurthling! posted:

Its not a best sellers all time list. Its more like a trending list

Yeah, it's a "Best-sellers of the last two weeks" list.

thexerox123
Aug 17, 2007

Also, lord knows what the refresh rate on that page is.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Oscar Romeo Romeo posted:

Bowser high fives with his right but pumps his left hand. This is really bugging me.

I think you're looking at this wrong, he pumps with the same hand but turns at the same time so it's hard to see, while punching out with the other.

thexerox123 posted:

Also, lord knows what the refresh rate on that page is.

I think it's every few hours.

KingSlime
Mar 20, 2007
Wake up with the Kin-OH GOD WHAT IS THAT?!
Well I still don't trust it!!

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Y'all get another chance to buy this port-fucker

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

I've been dying for a new mecha game for a while, DXM seems like it's Extremely My poo poo

Why can't all these amazing looking games come out now drat it

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Nintendo wants to know what fans thought of E3

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5BHGBGX

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Policenaut posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcymtmfC3v8

If you missed Daemon X Machina, here it is
Thanks!

I've never played a mech game before but this looks like it could be cool

BisterdDave
Apr 21, 2004

Slitzweitz!

The Lobster posted:

I'm probably in the minority here, but I really don't care about anything Smash related so this years E3 was not that great to me. And even though I've never played an Animal Crossing game before, I was most looking forward to a AC announcement for Switch just because I feel like it will be a great entry point for newcomers.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

The Lobster posted:

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
Ngl I'm disappointed that there was no Yoshi or Animal Crossing/Story of Seasons but there was some neat looking stuff in the direct. Mario Tennis and Octo Expansion seem pretty dang fun and god help me that Mario Party trailer looked like a good time too

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

:same:

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Sending a BIG gamer hell yeah to you

Jade Mage
Jan 4, 2013

This is Canada. It snows nine months of the year, and hails the other three.

Any idea if Canadians have to import the peripherals for upcoming games like Pokemon Let's Go or the Smash Adapter? Just wondering if I should wait a bit to see if Canadian retailers catch up

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

Same. I am not anticipating Animal Crossing ruining my life for a year or so, but I am ready for it and I want it.

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

Yeah

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

They didn't even mention Metroid Prime 4...

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

That's what I put!

Spellman
May 31, 2011

BIG BUFF MAN posted:

Metroid Prime 4...

Who?

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

At least we know Metroid Prime 4 exists, there has been nothing pointing towards a new Animal Crossing :v:

that said it would own if they announced a new AC. Or maybe it would be terrible, because there's already too many dang video games I want to play

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I burst out laughing at this picturing a messy lovely apartment that Waluigi tries to clean

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

I just keep hoping Animal Crossing is being worked on and they'll announce and release it very suddenly. It's literally my number three series of all time (number one Zelda, number two Pokemon). I can play literally thousands of hours of it on any given game.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Waluigi's Mansion is the game where Waluigi really has to poop but 29 of the 30 toilets in his mansion are clogged and you have to find the only one that works.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

The Lobster posted:

I just keep hoping Animal Crossing is being worked on and they'll announce and release it very suddenly. It's literally my number three series of all time (number one Zelda, number two Pokemon). I can play literally thousands of hours of it on any given game.

I don't play Pocket Camp but I'm glad it's there so I can see what all the new items in the Switch game are gonna look like ahead of time. Quite a bunch of stuff (furniture) has been added to the series since vanilla New Leaf in 2012.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

homeless snail posted:

Waluigi's Mansion is the game where Waluigi really has to poop but 29 of the 30 toilets in his mansion are clogged and you have to find the only one that works.

Don't kink shame.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

waluigi's mansion is just luigi's mansion that he snuck into while luigi was away

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Your Computer posted:

At least we know Metroid Prime 4 exists, there has been nothing pointing towards a new Animal Crossing :v:

that said it would own if they announced a new AC. Or maybe it would be terrible, because there's already too many dang video games I want to play

They're going to rerelease all those Animal Crossing Amiibo cards, for sure

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

new jackbox gaaaaame
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Li91IVXaws

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Spellman posted:

They're going to rerelease all those Animal Crossing Amiibo cards, for sure

Those BETTER all work because drat it I want all my favorite friends to come back I bought all these cards and amiibo just so I could have my perfect village!

Fly with me
Aug 19, 2006

Single-handedly repopulating the Earth.

That is going to be a great mechanic.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

What time does the eshop update? I need my octopath demo now.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Thats a clever twist

I really wish they'd just let you add into one pack and not switch around different apps, it makes me not want to bother

The Lobster
Sep 3, 2011

Massive
Avian
Rear
Images

Housh posted:

What time does the eshop update? I need my octopath demo now.

I recall the infographic saying 10pm but I don't recall if it was EST or PST.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Animal Crossing within Waluigi’s Mansion

• Locked thread