Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

"The nuculear missiles, which I have launches, all landed perfectly because of my administrations care and guidance. However ALL were DUDS! Rigged by scientists! SAD!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

outright double-think. amazing

edit: lol the twitter warning was added in the time i wrote this post

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
I lol every time I F5 the page and the trump tweet that's been embedded has a new Twitter disclaimer

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
Remember when trump wanted to nuke a hurricane, lol.

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

LifeSunDeath posted:

That was a lie, he never said that. Also it would've worked if the liberals didn't stop him.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

LifeSunDeath posted:

was that the same hurricane where he drew a little butt on the path map because he wanted it to hit Arkansas or whatever? Jesus christ we will never again have a president this funny and it makes me a little sad

Dicty Bojangles
Apr 14, 2001

! This evidence of idiocy is undisputed.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

LifeSunDeath posted:

To the tune of the ducktales theme

Tried to nuke a hurricane

and that's as far as I get, I'm bad at this but if anyone wants to attempt to complete it go for it

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Schweinhund posted:

That was a lie, he never said that. Also it would've worked if the liberals didn't stop him.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/trump-nuke-hurricanes/

Unproven! But the fact that he responded to it pretty much confirms it's legitimate.

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

What is it with this guy and hurricanes?

One of the wettest we've ever seen from the standpoint of water

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

pixaal posted:

To the tune of the ducktales theme

Tried to nuke a hurricane

and that's as far as I get, I'm bad at this but if anyone wants to attempt to complete it go for it

TWO SCOOPS!~
(a woo-oo)
Never had a big wet boy like
TWO SCOOPS!
(a woo-oo)
*brass hit*

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Guze posted:

The turd in his diap is one of the wettest he's ever felt from the standpoint of turd.

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?

Palpek posted:

Here's an honest one

It feels really weird because we normally never see this expression on him ever.

Yeah, this one really humanizes him. Don't do that.

The other one that gets me is the oft-posted pic of his smiling, red, wet face on a very sunny day. He looks like a happy golden retriever moments before he jumps in a cold lake on a hot summer day.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Hurricanes are to Trump what magnets are to ICP

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Stocky Manhood posted:

Yeah, this one really humanizes him. Don't do that.

The word humanizes is doing a lot of work here. Dude still looks like a laughing, jiggly circus peanut.

Captain Kosmos
Mar 28, 2010

think of it like the "Who's Who" of genitals

Guze posted:

He's afraid of sharks, so maybe he's seen Sharknado and is really afraid that it happens.
Everything is possible, same guy is saying now that there wasn't any rigging in the elections, expect for the rigging.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Surprise T Rex
Apr 9, 2008

Dinosaur Gum
It is almost jarring though, seeing him in anything other than his little >:( mood.

I kind of forget he's an actual person sometimes and not an abstract spite elemental.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Surprise T Rex posted:

It is almost jarring though, seeing him in anything other than his little >:( mood.

I kind of forget he's an actual person sometimes and not an abstract spite elemental.

Gritty is a move believable actually alive person and that's a dude in a costume

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

old beast lunatic posted:

Hurricanes are to Trump what magnets are to ICP

- hurricanes
- putting out and preventing fires
- steam technology
- stealth technology
- jets
- water pressure
- dishwashers and toilets
- germs and viruses

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

pixaal posted:

Gritty is ... a dude in a costume

Mods?

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Disco Pope posted:

There's some compelling evidence its mainly a middle-aged dork if I remember correctly, but it doesnt matter; any unveiling or disavowal would just add another lair to the of conspiracy.

Yes, and he posted about how it began, here in GBS

Flowers for QAnon fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Nov 13, 2020

Stocky Manhood
Jul 29, 2014

Can I get a hat wobble?

teen witch posted:

The word humanizes is doing a lot of work here. Dude still looks like a laughing, jiggly circus peanut.

Yes, I went a bit far

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
The happiest Trump will always be Mcdonald's burder feast trump with lincoln behind him doing :thunk:

Truck Trump is a contender tho

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

The happiest I'll be is when trump is dead

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

America has this toilet problem, where they flush 10-15 times and the president is still there in the white bowl

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Lolin how Tim pool yesterday said that:

A) Open source software is stable and secure so we should use it for voting

B) the public should be able to watch the tabulating code as it runs so they can identify errors

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

This is true, except this false part

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Power Khan posted:

America has this toilet problem, where they flush 10-15 times and the president is still there in the white bowl

American law has a problem, you flush trump's frivolous election lawsuits 10-15 times and the turds are still piling up.

SPIRIT HALLOWEEN SALE
Nov 5, 2017

it dont matter posted:

Did you ever ask him if he thought/cared about how that would affect his wife, and also their household?

He would beat around the bush when confronted, but he basically saw himself as the (eventual) bread winner. His wife was literally making more than him until his new job. I think that was part of his anger towards it all. Comparing how much he made and how it wasn't fair. He grew up in a single income household, and had this imaginary future of doing the same. One where he made over $200k a year. His wife wouldn't need to work and if she did it was just to keep her busy. So her job was inconsequential. They have like 3 or 4 kids now, so good luck with that.

I remember that number, specifically, because it was one of the last conversations I had with him. He was talking about different tax brackets. "Liberals are usually younger, straight out of college, and they can't imagine making that much! That's why they want to tax it all, they just don't understand the way the world works!"

He had just started a job as a Snap-ON tools salesman at the time. Which I guess makes decent pay. But LOL at making $200k/yr in this area.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Squiddycat posted:

The happiest I'll be is when trump is dead

amen

A Festivus Miracle
Dec 19, 2012

I have come to discourse on the profound inequities of the American political system.

Donald Trump's entire childhood upbringing was him being taught how to be a narcissistic rear end just like his grandfather, and then add in all the self-reinforcing rich white man superiority complex, and you end up with a 78 year old man who literally believe when he farts, it smells like roses. Basically, imagine being a tween that feels he can do no wrong, and then staying that way for 65+ years. Donald Trump is himself, probably incapable of anything approaching true, genuine human emotional love or support toward anybody in his life. He is a man who has probably never had any true friends, because to him, a friend is just someone you can gently caress over later when it suits you. Basically, Donald Trump is the quitennestial boomer - He's selfish, narcissistic, patriarchal in the extreme, and demands that others show him the same qualities he will never show anybody else - respect, love, loyalty, etc. He is at the same time, supremely lonely and convinced that everyone loves him.

So basically, trying to humanize him is like trying to humanize the interior of a recently used sausage maker. There's nothing human about him, other than the flesh and blood that exists. To him, the entire world is give and take. And through his wealth or the perception of it, he's been allowed for all of his time on earth, to just take and take and take until he's convinced himself that nobody else can ever take from him.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

old beast lunatic posted:

The happiest Trump will always be Mcdonald's burder feast trump with lincoln behind him doing :thunk:

Truck Trump is a contender tho

And you just know that moment was peak dream come true for Trump. That is all he wanted out of being president and he got it. For him its been downhill ever since.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Someone gotta write a book about being one of his personal security slaves before, during and after his term. I need to know they haven't committed suicide.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

A White Guy posted:

Donald Trump's entire childhood upbringing was him being taught how to be a narcissistic rear end just like his grandfather, and then add in all the self-reinforcing rich white man superiority complex, and you end up with a 78 year old man who literally believe when he farts, it smells like roses. Basically, imagine being a tween that feels he can do no wrong, and then staying that way for 65+ years. Donald Trump is himself, probably incapable of anything approaching true, genuine human emotional love or support toward anybody in his life. He is a man who has probably never had any true friends, because to him, a friend is just someone you can gently caress over later when it suits you. Basically, Donald Trump is the quitennestial boomer - He's selfish, narcissistic, patriarchal in the extreme, and demands that others show him the same qualities he will never show anybody else - respect, love, loyalty, etc. He is at the same time, supremely lonely and convinced that everyone loves him.

So basically, trying to humanize him is like trying to humanize the interior of a recently used sausage maker. There's nothing human about him, other than the flesh and blood that exists. To him, the entire world is give and take. And through his wealth or the perception of it, he's been allowed for all of his time on earth, to just take and take and take until he's convinced himself that nobody else can ever take from him.

Also imagine being a guy that is given everything, like an education, because of wealth and not because of being competent. Whatever degree trump supposedly has was not earned through learning, there's no way that trump read/wrote anything for school. Now he's in a position where a really really stupid person could do a ton of damage, just like having a rando do heart surgery will always end in patient death, having an idiot with nukes will lead to destabilization.

This whole episode in american history has proved to me that common people lack basic life saving logic, and trying to educate them only makes them violent.

LifeSunDeath fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Nov 13, 2020

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

I can't believe Joe Biden is putting the diet coke fetcher out of a job

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

A White Guy posted:

To this extent: I recently fired my boomer therapist because we were talking about my long-term friendships and I mentioned that I "don't view relationships as something to capitalize on" and he scoffed and said, "Then what's the point of having them"?

Boomers are seriously brain-hosed and I don't get it.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

This whole episode in american history has proved to me that common people lack basic life saving logic, and trying to educate them only makes them violent.

Never take up studying any history whatsoever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

LifeSunDeath posted:

Also imagine being a guy that is given everything, like an education, because of wealth and not because of being competent. Whatever degree trump supposedly has was no earned through school, there's no way that trump read/wrote anything for school. Now he's in a position where a really really stupid person could do a ton of damage, just like having a rando do heart surgery will always end in patient death, having an idiot with nukes will lead to destabilization.

His sister Maryanne would always do his homework for him and he had a friend go do his final exams, per Mary Trump's book.