Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Nia ready for Asuka?
This poll is closed.
Yes 0 0%
No 22 57.89%
THE BIG DOG! 16 42.11%
Total: 38 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Loved the Curbstomp return, weirded out by the long ending. I was actually feeling the club to attack Balor (e: I didn't want that, it's just the long ending made it seem like.. something? would happen), but nothing ever happened. it just felt.. weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Barreft posted:

Loved the Curbstomp return, weirded out by the long ending. I was actually feeling the club to attack Balor, but nothing ever happened. it just felt.. weird.

I think IcePhoenix is right and it was an attempt to sell the blackout as powerful and dangerous. Announcers tried, but that was a lot of awkward air to fill.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Barreft posted:

Loved the Curbstomp return, weirded out by the long ending. I was actually feeling the club to attack Balor (e: I didn't want that, it's just the long ending made it seem like.. something? would happen), but nothing ever happened. it just felt.. weird.

Yeah, it lingered so long I thought,"Oh God Karl and Luke are gonna beat him up for losing" and that would have been terrible.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
It must show that WWE hasn't broken me completely, because I honestly didn't even consider that they'd turn on Finn two weeks after forming a potentially popular stable, even though in retrospect I'm stunned that they didn't

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
yeah it seemed like they were selling the curb stomp (welcome back!) and their weird way of turning tag teams face that's more or less "watch them get their asses kicked and cry about it"

• Locked thread