Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pacho
Jun 9, 2010

Hashim posted:

Unsurprisingly, the new crusader lords in Egypt want one of their own as King

As it should be. Egypt is now the agricultural, economical and cultural heart of the soon to be Outremer Empire. If the fair Lords of the Realm choose me as King, I'll do my best to protect all Jerusalemites and Egyptians under my care

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Cure for cancer discovered!
Court physicians hate him!
The Recess of 1115

*Declare holy war on the Emirate of Damietta.
*Law to establish Merchant Republics, with stipulations.
*Law that protects non-Catholics, with stipulations.
*Law that establishes a retinue of a size at least 75% of the retinue cap.
*Move crown focus to Jerusalem.
*Send spymaster to collect technology.
*Give Baron Centule a puppy.

Chapter 5 - Boy King - 1115 to 1120

The King-for-a-Day.

That's what they're calling my poor, hapless father. I think it's a bit nasty, he was a famous warrior and ruled for a long time, after all, and the peasants still talk about his coronation! It's not his fault that he dropped dead a few days later, but you can't trust a peasant to hold a civil tongue, so now he's known as Eustache King-for-a-Day.

I can't recall exactly when they told me the news, but I do remember Uncle Richard hurrying me out of the city and somewhere safe, it was all very scary and very upsetting.

But anyways, I got to go home a few days later, and Uncle Richard explained that (thanks to a few timely deaths and heavy purses, I later discovered) I would get to be King one day, just like dad! He would take care of the Kingdom until I was ready, of course, but I could hardly wait for the day.

Oh, my name is Aimery, by the way. Aimery, son of Eustache I and soon-to-be King of Jerusalem.

In the meantime, Uncle Richard was already hard at work on improving the capital.

And though he was the Regent of the Realm, he seemed to make an awful lot of visits to Damascus, where the monstrous Turks rule. My father actually fought them in battle, and won! Maybe he's doing the same.

I would surely be just as bold and fearsome as my father, Uncle Richard says so, and the Muslims seemed to think so too, because they sent not one, but two Assassins to try and kill me! Me! King of Jerusalem, almost!

A few people died, I think, but I wasn't scared. I think Uncle Richard was, and the other lords of the realm, because they decided to form a royal guard of 500 knights, each of whom was sworn to defend me in peacetime and fight for me in wartime. They were called Les Cavaliers de Bouillon, after my uncle Godefroy, but I didn't complain!

Uncle Richard was a very busy man, so apart from the occasional visit, he didn't have much time for me. Apparently, the Pope wasn't very happy with him, something about too many heretics or heathens running about the place.

And to be fair, he wasn't wrong.

Peasants! Well, mostly, there were a few lords and mayors that fell prey to heresy as well - like the Prince of Alexandria - but it was mostly peasants!

Still, I don't like Church service and I don't like Bible study, so I didn't care much, and I don't think many lords of the Haute Cour did either.

A bigger problem was the war in the north, where the Principality of Antioch was crushed by the Turks. A lot of people hated Uncle Richard for not helping them, I think.

Maybe to repair their reputation, the lords of Jerusalem decided to declare war on some Muslim lord in Egypt.

Nobody told me about it until many weeks later, and by then we had already fought a big battle!

Prince Tancred of Galilee was leading our troops, and under his command, the Mohammedans were routes with thousands of losses, and many important lords were captured.

They say Tancred was one of the crusaders who conquered the Holy Land with my father and uncle, and a great warrior besides, so Uncle Richard promised that I could meet him once the war was ended!

What my Regent didn't mention was that it would be many years before the war would end, because a massive rebellion had just erupted in Egypt.

I wasn't that bothered, with Tancred leading our forces we would definitely prevail. I was more focused on... spying, I suppose, spying on Uncle Richard. One of my courtiers pointed out that Richard owned quite a few palaces, far more than the purse of a measly count could support, and once I'd connected the dots...

Luckily, my crooked Regent set aside enough coin to hire a mercenary company, and together with the Knights Hospitaller and Mamluks, reinforcements were marching south before long.

By then, the rebels had spread their foolish ideas to Giza, Kharibta and even Alexandria, and that apparently encouraged even more peasants joined the rebellion...

They were only peasants though, and you can't trust a peasant to walk without stumbling, so they were obviously rubbish at fighting. Prince Tancred crossed the Nile to meet them in battle.

That's about when they decided it might've been foolish to spread themselves thin — even I knew that was dense, and I'm ten — so they all threw themselves into the fray...

...and were slaughtered, almost to a man. And just like that, the rebellion was defeated and the rebel leader clapped in chains.

The rebel leader was sent to Jerusalem, where I got to watch him hang!

In the meantime, my spying was paying dividends. Not only was Count Richard a money-grubbing two-faced fiend, but he was a cruel one at that, and I caught him beating my dog more than once!

The poor hound didn't deserve it, so I aimed a kick at Richard's chins, but that only turned his wroth on me, and the brute savagely beat me with a stick! Me, his king-to-be! Me! In front of everyone! In front of the servants! Me!

Richard went back to stealing my money and leisuring in palaces, and while I was fuming in silence, Prince Tancred was finishing off the war in Egypt.

The last skirmishes were won and castles were captured, with the emir of Damietta granted safe passage into Arabia after surrendering.

Keen to take advantage of the lucrative trade routes spanning the Mediterranean, the senate decided to reorganise the conquered city of Damietta into a merchant republic, styled the Republic of the Nile, headed by a Serene Doge and several patrician families.

I was far too busy to take notice of that, however. Stewing and simmering for months on end, I waited for that bastard of a regent to reappear, conjuring dozens of ways to exact my revenge for the humiliating beating he gave me, each more imaginative than the last.

But when he finally did return to Jerusalem, summoning me to his chambers at the crack of dawn, the opportunity presented itself...

And I took it!

The Regent's body was discovered just minutes later, but I was long gone by then. He wasn't exactly a beloved figure, as it turned out, and the Haute Cour soon descended into politicking and slandering and bargaining over the question of his successor.

They were all distracted before very long, however, as unexpected news arrived from the east...

According to the rumours, a mysterious sect of Christian fanatics had emerged to revenge the Hashshashin killings and counter the rising threat of the Turks, a statement they made very clear when they sent knives after the Sultans of Rum, Syria and Persia.

And though their attempts to assassinate the Sultans of Rum and Syria ended in disaster, the fanatics somehow managed to slip into the camps of Basbuga — the strongest of the sons of Seljuk, the Sultan of Persia and Iraq and Arabia, the leader of the Turkish east — and murder him in broad daylight, in full view of his guards and vassals.

The resulting furore was fearsome and the assassin was speared by a dozen warriors, but the deed was done, the Sultan of Seljuk was dead.

And now we wait for the consequences.

hashashash fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Mar 6, 2020

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Casualties:

- King Eustache of Jerusalem
- Prince Raymond of Tripoli
- Prince Iftikhar of Ashkalon
- Prince Donal of Paraetonium
- Count Richard of Aintab
- Count Richard of Irbid
- Count Eustache of El-Arish
- Count Pierre of Eilat
- Count Julien of Kolzum

Everyone's character sheets have been updated, along with votes.

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Legislative session opens tomorrow, but there are some changes to LEGISLATIVE PROCEDURE:

- There is now a limit of 10 custom Laws that we can have at any one time. These custom laws do not include the in-game laws. Once we reach this limit, proposing a new Law will require repealing an old one. We are currently at 8/10, and these are:

Hashim posted:

Active Laws:

- From this point onward, Designated Regents can ONLY be assigned by DIRECTIVE.

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
What's the Duchy of Cairo looking like? Who's the heir and who's currently on the Princess's council?

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

MaxieSatan is first in line for the Doge, so you can claim him if you like. For as long as the family stays in power as Doge, they will have 4 votes -

The other 4 patricians are available on a first-come first-serve basis. As mere patricians, they will have 2 votes -

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Posters off the pork bow!
Grabbing Milo of House Zahum

Thordain
Oct 29, 2011

SNAP INTO A GRIMM JIM!!!
Pillbug
I'll take Patrician Mersir

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!
Guess i'll be De Jourdain

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

And here's a quick look at religions right now -

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I will be Melikah

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!
The moral authority across the board, is abysmal.

And that's... very very good.

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists
I gladly accept my role as Doge, and can only hope that I do right by my country! Let the gold flow!

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Xelkelvos posted:

What's the Duchy of Cairo looking like? Who's the heir and who's currently on the Princess's council?

Heir is a cousin, the count of Cagliari, and her vassals are all her council, other than the count of Kolzum.

Snipee
Mar 27, 2010
I, Prince Tancred, am already quite busy and satisfied with my many current responsibilities. However, there must be an appropriate regent appointed soon. I want to hear other members of this court rise to the task and give speeches on why they believe themselves to be the most suited for the position.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Snipee posted:

I, Prince Tancred, am already quite busy and satisfied with my many current responsibilities. However, there must be an appropriate regent appointed soon. I want to hear other members of this court rise to the task and give speeches on why they believe themselves to be the most suited for the position.

Oi! We had a deal, mate!

Snipee
Mar 27, 2010

habeasdorkus posted:

Oi! We had a deal, mate!

Sorry man, I said that you can advise Hashim as the character consultant for me in the unlikely event that Tancred becomes king while I am currently in the celestial kingdom of censorship and no Discord. However, I didn’t say anything about not roleplaying my content and craven character away from campaigning for the designated regent position right before a major war. :shrug:

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
Well at least we don't have to deal with Prince Raymond anymore.

i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006
We are about to go to war and a 19-year-old leads our armies? Surely there are better options...

Snipee posted:

I’m trying to figure out how Tancred just picked up both craven and unyielding defensive military leader traits. :psyduck:

My current thinking is that my glorious character is now really good at rallying the troops under his command to fight to the death specifically to enable his own cowardice from battle.

Oh. Right.

I love that Tancred the Cruel isn’t actually Cruel but is both Wroth and Craven so you could roll either a reckless charge or a timid advance.

wedgekree
Feb 20, 2013
This is the.. Brave Sir Robin Maneuver right?

Snipee
Mar 27, 2010

i81icu812 posted:

I love that Tancred the Cruel isn’t actually Cruel but is both Wroth and Craven so you could roll either a reckless charge or a timid advance.

My results speak for themselves. :smug:

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

MaxieSatan posted:

I gladly accept my role as Doge, and can only hope that I do right by my country! Let the gold flow!

Grizzwold posted:

Grabbing Milo of House Zahum

Thordain posted:

I'll take Patrician Mersir

Ralepozozaxe posted:

Guess i'll be De Jourdain

Rody One Half posted:

I will be Melikah

Updated you all into the cast.

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!
The Nile Republic is a great name.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Snipee posted:

Hail, Prince Tancred of Galilee, loyal servant to the Jerusalemite king. Your bravery and patience are renowned from Bath to Bianjing. I have sent many letters to the imperial court of the Middle Kingdom relaying your many deeds in Egypt. While I haven't yet received a reply, I'm sure my colleagues read these notes with bated breath. (They wouldn't just send me off to some far-western backwater and forget about me. I'm sure of it.)

While your king has yet to grant me a title of my own, I am a more than capable administrator. I have mastered the art of calligraphy and have written many beautiful letters. I am well-versed in Taoist philosophy and tradition (and am currently trying to figure out a way to square your Christian trinity with the Three Pure Ones. Give me some time with that). I have seen the wonders of the East and am committed to seeing a reflection of them realized here. Sometimes, I even garden.

I would be honored for the opportunity to help this kingdom and its people achieve a semblance civilization. If you give one of my colleagues or I a chance, I'm sure I would work wonders.

Ralepozozaxe posted:

The Nile Republic is a great name.

It is, in fact, extremely good.

Pacho
Jun 9, 2010

Ejem... Dear colleagues of the Haute Cour,

We are at the crossroads of history. The grand experiment that is Jerusalem has met a particular challenge: While our appointed Kings have ruled wisely and bravely, God decided to hasten their arrival to his side and leave parts of the governance in our hands, the hands of the Haute Cour, and thankfully we have excelled at it. We have expanded our benevolent rule, have disuaded the animosity in egypt, have protected the rights of the smallfolk to their beliefs and customs, have brought gold and spices from all over the world. If you appoint me as your Regent, I'll make sure to defend our collective dreams of Jerusalem, even from those who would needlessly antagonize us, because we are in this together and the dream is the same: A Kingdom under Heaven for All

Vote for Prince Svend

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Changes in legislative procedure:

- There is a maximum of 10 custom Law that can be passed at any one time. We are currently on 8.
- The position of Designated Regent can be assigned by Directive only.

Session of the Haute Cour, 1120

The boy-king strides into the senate, surrounded by a gaggle of advisers and councillors whispering violently amongst themselves, before falling as silent as their king reaches the throne at the end of the hall.

: Em... My lords and ladies of Jerusalem...

: I, King Aimery, call this session of the Haute Cour in reply to the... the death of Richard, Count of Aintab and Regent of the Realm...

: I leave the question of his successor to you, my loyal vassals. I am sure a suitable consensus will be reached.

: My toy horse is waiting for me, so with that, I take my leave.

As the first speaker takes to the stand, the King leaves the assembly hall with his attendees trailing behind him.

State of Affairs

King: Aimery de Bolougne
Regent: none
Government: Agnatic-Cognatic Elective Monarchy
Factions: Eclipse Party, Mercator Dei, Pro Deo et Regno, Parti Du Roi, Shanqing School of Supreme Clarity
Treasury: 2565 gold, +3.72/month
Piety: 374, +4.01/month
Army: 8090 levies
Alliances: none.
Wars: none.

Active Policies:
None.

Active Laws - 8/10:

World Map:

Succession:
Next in line for Jerusalem is Svend Estrid, Prince of Asyut.

Council and Court:
The office of Spymaster is vacant, as is the position of Designated Regent.

Laws:
Next crown law can be passed now, next regular law can be passed now.

Technology:
Some military and economic advancements are possible.

Military:

Factions:
The prince of Alexandria is likely to rebel.

Decisions:

Religion:
Pope Paschalis II is succeeded by Pope Urbanus III. An antipope set up by the Holy Roman Emperor rules in Aquileia.

Culture:

Relations:

Defensive Pacts:

Diseases:

Empire of China:

Ruler Prerogative:
- Staging a coronation ceremony.
- Appointing members of the Council (the in-game council).
- Awarding minor titles.
- Arranging marriages for family members and courtiers.
- Taking loans from merchant communities.
- Imprisoning treasonous or dishonourable persons (required Council acceptance).
- Humiliating/Torturing/Banishing/Executing treasonous or dishonourable persons.
- Ransoming/Humiliating/Torturing/Banishing/Executing prisoners of war.
- Sending gifts.

Legislation:
Once the Haute Cour is in session, any lord of the realm can submit legislation, which largely consists of Policies and Laws, as well as optional Directives.
As mentioned, members of the Haute Cour may support or oppose proposals of their choosing.
If at least 1/3rd of a proposal’s votes are in opposition, then that proposal is submitted for the consideration of the King. If at least 2/3rd of a proposal’s votes are in opposition, it is struck from the books regardless of the amount of support received.
Sessions of the Haute Cour last 48 hours, and after this period, the 4 most popular proposals (2 from largest faction, assuming they each have enough support) are gathered into a single document or Recess, which is then implemented in the next update.

Rules of the Haute Cour:
- You cannot join or change factions when the Haute Cour is in session.
- Each lord is entitled to submit a single piece of legislation, and unless otherwise stated, they are assumed to be supporting that same Policy/Law.
- A member of a Faction may only support legislation submitted by a colleague in their Faction. They may oppose legislation submitted by anyone.
- Courtiers are entitled to 1 vote, Barons to 2 votes, Counts to 3 votes, Dukes to 4 votes, Kings/Viceroys to 5 votes. Members of the Council have 2 additional votes.
- The Designated Regent minor title has 1 additional vote, but in the event of a incapable or underage ruler and resulting regency, this will rise to 5 votes.
- Votes are cumulative, so for example, a Count may have 10 votes if they are on the Council and become Regent.
- In addition to supporting Policies or Laws, lords may pledge their support to a single Directive, submitted by any independent lord or faction.
- Rank has no effect when Directives are being considered. In this case, each member of the Haute Cour has only a single vote.
- If Policies and/or Laws gather sufficient opposition, they may be struck from the bill. The King may strongarm his own agenda into the bill in their place.
- In cases where Laws and Policies contradict one another, the law always take precedence.
- If support for two proposals are equal, and there is only one place remaining in the Recess, the King chooses between them.
- For obvious reasons, legislation cannot pertain to the ruler’s personal life, unless is he is underage. So, for example, the Haute Cour has no control over who the King marries, though unwise decisions may affect his standing amongst his lords.
- The Haute Cour has no authority over the Character Focus or the Ambition of the King, those being his private matter.

For more details on legislative sessions, click HERE.
For more detail on in-game actions, click HERE.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Members of the Cour, we live in troubling times. Our kingdom is under threat like never before. The Sultanates of Rum, Syria, and Persia are ready to strike us. We face serious threat of internal revolt.

Given these circumstances, I suggest we call upon an ally that has thus far been underutilized: The Song Empire.

Emergency Imperial Defense Policy

Recognizing the immense threats posed to the Kingdom of Jerusalem by the Sultans of Rum, Syria, and Persia due to recent unlawful activities carried out in the Kingdom’s name,

Realizing that many people, Christian and non-Christian alike, may lose their lives or livelihoods should the Kingdom of Jerusalem lose these coming conflicts,

Acknowledging the need to secure military and diplomatic aid from a sympathetic ally,

The Haute Cour hereby calls upon the King to:

1. Immediately seek diplomatic relations with the Middle Kingdom (known colloquially as “China”) by sending desirable Christian courtiers to serve and spread word of the Faiths in the Son of Heaven’s court;

2. Send an artifact, and take all other actions he and his regent deem fit, to further demonstrate the Kingdom’s desire for friendly relations with the Middle Kingdom. The King shall send a notable artifact from his inventory (a level 3 item) but shall not send the Crown of Thorns; and

3. The King will use the accumulated grace to request a “Military Strategist” from the Son of Heaven, who shall be granted a role of commander in the fights to come.

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Updated factions below

hashashash fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Nov 17, 2019

Pacho
Jun 9, 2010

Pacho posted:

Ejem... Dear colleagues of the Haute Cour,

We are at the crossroads of history. The grand experiment that is Jerusalem has met a particular challenge: While our appointed Kings have ruled wisely and bravely, God decided to hasten their arrival to his side and leave parts of the governance in our hands, the hands of the Haute Cour, and thankfully we have excelled at it. We have expanded our benevolent rule, have disuaded the animosity in egypt, have protected the rights of the smallfolk to their beliefs and customs, have brought gold and spices from all over the world. If you appoint me as your Regent, I'll make sure to defend our collective dreams of Jerusalem, even from those who would needlessly antagonize us, because we are in this together and the dream is the same: A Kingdom under Heaven for All

Vote for Prince Svend

I've made my case before all of you. I'm formalizing the Directive for myself, Prince Svend, to Assume the Regency of Jerusalem. For Jerusalem! For Egypt! For Everybody!

MaxieSatan
Oct 19, 2017

critical support for anarchists

In recognition of her capacity for espionage and noted "Girl Power," I submit a Directive to grant Princess Pellegrina of Cairo the position of Spymaster.

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Someone in Discord asked for this, so I'll post it for everyone:

Available CBs

-Weak claims for the duchy of Cagliara, for a bunch of duchies in France, for the kingdom of England and a few duchies in HRE:

-On the neighbouring Muslims in Cyrenaica, we can Claim the Shia Caliphate for someone who's currently in our kingdom, under Ascalon.

-Holy war CBs on all surrounding Muslims

-Extort Tribute CBs on most neighbours

-Establish Tributary State on a few neighbours, including Byzantium, Syria, Tunis/Cyrenaica

-Claim the Duchy of Cilicia for Count Thoros CB on Rum

-Embargo CB on Byzantine Empire

-De Jure CB on Sur (that OPM)

-De Jure CBs on Oultrejourdain, Galilee, Tripoli provinces controlled by Syria

-Depose Antipope CB against HRE

-A couple Papal wars against Almohads and HRE, since the new pope has some claims

I think that’s it? If you want to know about anyone specific, let me know

hashashash fucked around with this message at 01:07 on Nov 17, 2019

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART

Baron Antoon, his clothes soaked in sweat and emitting a body odor most foul to those unfortunate enough to be close to him, addresses the Haute Cour.

Dear friends. I wish to humbly submit my name to be Regent to our young king. I possess both excellent and well-rounded skills in all relevant areas of statecraft, from warfare to stewardship, and none can doubt my wisdom and learning. As Lord of Beit Nuba, I've come to know Jerusalem to a greater extent than any other esteemed personage who might seek this title, this chamber being a mere 10 miles away from my castle. I can get things done, I know this court better than any of you, the vast majority of whom only deign to visit the Holy City once every five years for these court sessions. In fact, I'm not entirely sure that some of you haven't just dressed peasants up in fine silks and sent them in your place because you just can't be bothered to fulfill your feudal obligations... but, ahem, I digress.

I submit the directive to Appoint Baron Antoon as Regent

Clayren
Jun 4, 2008

grandma plz don't folow me on twiter its embarassing, if u want to know what animes im watching jsut read the family newsletter like normal

Prince Alberto Azzo d'Este of Aswan

I am proposing the following Policy in light of our currently tense relations with the Seljuk dynasty:

Christendom's United Front

The youngest sister of his highness King Aimery shall be betrothed to a prince or relative of the emperor of the Holy Roman Empire so as to form an alliance with our coreligionist brethren.

If no such princes or other family exist the above shall be tried with the following realms in order of preference: Hungary, Georgia, France, Byzantium.

The elder of his highness King Aimery's sisters shall be sent east to wed the Emperor of Cathay.

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Also requested, some of the characters eligible for Regent:

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Yves of House Carpanel, Count of Hebron

My esteemed colleagues, my Regent and I wish to propose the I Think Your Sister is Hot, My Liege Directive: That Adelaide de Boulogne and Yves Carpanel be bethrothed together.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Advancement of Castles and Calvary Policy

The king shall invest our efforts in technology towards the following areas

-For economic technology, Improved Keeps

-For military technology, Calvary

-Once the technology has been, the crown shall endeavor to improve Keeps in areas of the crown's demesne if possible, or improved castle walls if required to improve keeps.

Angstrom Gothington
Feb 19, 2007

Raise your arms in the big black sky, raise your arms the highest you can, so the whole universe will glow.

I, Prince Abianos "the Plain" of Ascalon, present the following directive:

Whereas under the Fatimid Caliphate the Mamluks and their Captain served honourably and impartially as bodyguards as well as soldiers, and whereas their Captain is skilled in intrigue and is crony to no faction, Captain Ahmad should be made Spymaster.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Patrician Melikah submits the Republican Distribution Policy wherein the counties and cities of the Republic of the Nile shall be distributed evenly to each of the 5 families. In the event that the territory is insufficient to ensure even city distribution, the Doge shall be considered lowest priority in exchange for his placement above we other 4.

Mirdini
Jan 14, 2012

Faction Tally for the 1120 Session

Eclipse Party (Expansionistic Crusading)

Leader: Doge Konopka (MaxieSatan)
Members: Prince Pons-Guilhem (Lord Cyrahax), Countess Sophie (Yavuz), King Aimery (Erwin the German), Princess Pellegrina (Jossar), Fulgam Cornipes (AJ Impy), Baron Antoon (Pakled), Countess Gerberge (Flavius Aetass), William Anderson (WilliamAnderson)
# of members/votes: 9 members, 23 votes

Shangqing School of Supreme Clarity (Han-flavored Tolerance)

Leader: Qualiam d'Quintavallis (QuoProQuid)
Members: Prince Svend (Pacho), Patrician Tarif (Rody One Half), Giyorgis Zemenfes (Obliterati), Count Thoros (Flesnolk), Vincenç de Montségur (Vinny Possum), Prince Abianos (Angstrom Gothington), Binyamin Nasrallah (Shogeton), Fresse Nauta (mcclay)
# of members/votes: 9 members, 20 votes

Mercator Dei (Economy, Merchantry)

Leader: Patrician Milo (Grizzwold)
Members: Count Foulques (Slaan), Patrician Pilaf (Ralepozozaxe), Count Hallel (Xelkelvos), Patrician Sieciech (Thordain), Count Baldwin (Technowolf), Count Yves (HiHo ChiRho)
# of members/votes: 7 members, 18 votes

Parti Du Roi (Increase/Maintain Monarch's Power)

Leader: Tièrri van Loon (Top Hats Monthly)
Members: Prince Alberto (Clayren), Count Bezz'i (habeasdorkus), Osmundo Gonçalez (Gigagar), Count Angelbert (Soup du Jour)
# of members/votes: 5 members, 15 votes

Pro Deo et Regno (Increase/Maintain Vassals' Power)

Leader: Dimitri Blaiddyd (Mirdini)
Members: Prince Briccene (sheep-dodger), Alexandre Magno Abrão (Frionnel), Prince Tancred (Snipeee), Count Geoffroy (Mr.Morgenstern)
# of members/votes: 5 members, 13 votes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Independents

Members: Count Gauthier (i81icu812), Count Rorgues (CapFalcon), Baron Centule (TheFlyingLlama), Prince Thibault (Freudian), Bessarion Aeros (NewMars), Owain Gwynllwyg (Captain Mediocre), Louis de l'Ours (Luhood), Maël Cornouaille (Zikan), Alexander (really queer Christmas), Rhisiart Cynwrig (megane), Captain Ahmad (Kangxi), Niccolo Serra (rudecyrus)
# of members/votes: 12 members, 23 votes

Mirdini fucked around with this message at 16:26 on Nov 17, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirdini
Jan 14, 2012

E: Completely missed Hashim had already posted those but oh well, now they're in order of power! :v

Spreadsheet for this session is a go though: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1j4UA-cAYy1pSykoH3Umw79Mitt-T8T9gTvI8b6-CLd4/edit?usp=sharing

(it's still the same link, just reposting for ease of access)

Mirdini fucked around with this message at 11:25 on Nov 17, 2019