Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

TulliusCicero posted:

...Are all chuds this Presidential about fuckin everything?

lol no

I think you may be overlooking that the tweet to which they’re responding is not expressing an opinion; they’re literally explaining the first amendment.

They are in fact far more presidential than a first glance would suggest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

TulliusCicero posted:

Why is Netflix membership down National news? And I swear to god Newsmax 2-3 days ago had the same exact crawler in another sceeenshot

...Do chuds really spend that much of their time tracking streaming service memberships? What the gently caress is wrong with these people? Get a Life

lol I was just going to ask why chuds are mad about Netflix now, they never "report" anything objectively

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Floridians should take this as a direct attack on their wallets but a man from Florida cannot be be trusted to walk across the street let alone have a firm grip on the obvious...

They won't because the areas that will get hammered with this are kinda blue....so the majority of the state will likely cheer it on

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

pop fly to McGillicutty posted:

Conservatives are about to blow their "cover". Attacking capitalism and the constitution is a bad look, according to their "belief system" lol

Yeah, if only their belief system was an actual belief and not a "This is what is convenient for me at this moment"

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

The founders were so appalled by the idea of a theocracy that they literally wrote a separation of church and state into the foundation of the country, but they totally believed the government and all its laws should be beholden to christian fundamentalism as I, personally, understand it.

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Murdstone posted:

The government penalized Chick-Fil-A?

a few local governments in various places, like a handful at best, denied chick fil a business license

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

TulliusCicero posted:

Why is Netflix membership down National news?

For the past 10 years a group of stocks collectively called FAANG (Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix, Google) have been hugely, disproportionately important in the stock market. When they do well, the stock market is “good,” and when bad news hits even just one of them, the stock market reacts poorly.

Netflix just lost 35% of its value in one day. Them losing net subscribers for the first time ever has been a real “the emperor has no clothes!” moment. Which is funny, because anyone who subscribes to the service could tell you it’s been going downhill for years. They used to have content from all kinds of studios/networks, and now those studios /networks have clawed back their content to distribute on their own in-house platforms. Netflix has tried to make up for it with original content, but their original content tends to be crap for various reasons.

Netflix tanking could very well be the first domino in the Next Great Recession, and that’s stupid as gently caress :lol:

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

SocketWrench posted:

They won't because the areas that will get hammered with this are kinda blue....so the majority of the state will likely cheer it on

They're mad about getting constantly dunked on about trumps string of failed businesses and other grifter disasters like OAN and FRANK, so they think a brief dip in Netflix membership or Disney stock is finally The Storm arriving, where the silent turbo-majority of oppressed conservative patriots will rise up and throw off the shackles of liberal oppression, such as publicly stating that gays are people.

This is because they're stupid bigoted children.

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.
Guys, SPORTS ARE GAY AND UNWHITE.

That thread is loving crazy:
https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1509673885255438345?s=20&t=Z0VM2rRLs0psYFqKKq9xYg

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/JasonSCampbell/status/1517121382089428992?s=20&t=SF7ClUWZHlZKLOyWZIcAnw

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Looks like they need to spend less water on that fire and more on my precious grass

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
that has to be bait

we're all thinking it, you don't have to say it

e: regarding toilet paper's policy of not evacuating when they hear a fire alarm

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Holy gently caress, is that Cruella DeVille?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Dementropy posted:

Holy poo poo, that "45 LOVE 45" outfit on the right is a one-piece dress? I looked closely and it's not like separates or anything. Someone owns that as formal wear.

Hey, look, curtains can make clothing. The Von Trapps pulled it off

Blastedhellscape
Jan 1, 2008

Oscar Wild posted:

https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/status/1516596508715593736?t=xTVVBaCeNzLVtPeCcFt6Bg&s=19

No, you should watch THIS interview.

Lmao, they know nothing of basic biology or biological functions, like pissing.

"I'm just going to sterilize it with my own urine." Jesus Christ.

Is this...is this guy just taking that dumb 'urine is sterile' myth at face value and then taking it to its logical conclusion? Really sounds like no further thought went into it than that.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

jesus he looks like he has a brain injury. that loving simple jack smile.

SocketWrench posted:

Holy gently caress, is that Cruella DeVille?

no she is banned for being a lesbian or something. now its chudella devos.

they think everything but (sometimes) sex with women and killing things is gay.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

244 lbs he claims, 500 lbs we know

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
yup. corporations always stay out of politics. that's how disney got it's special status. by staying out of politics. it's why mickey has been in the public domain for years and

Murdstone posted:

The government penalized Chick-Fil-A?
the were denied a space in an airport because chikfila isn't open on sundays
in much the same way as disney losing it's special incorporation status becomes "disney is tax exempt": they create layers of lies so by the time you're done disproving the first lie they're laughing at walking away

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Too bad it wasn't a real fire. A really big hot fire.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Literally hours ago the Florida GOP shut down the House Wifi so journalists and anti-disenfranchisement protesters couldn't operate.

Just always god drat stupid projection.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

*pastes a list of every Republican busted for child molesting/marrying/loving*

So when you gonna hold these people accountable that are actually doing what you claim Disney is because they don't think bullying gay kids is a smart idea?

*crickets*

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
politics is so loving stupid LOL

:horsedrugs:

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

SocketWrench posted:

*pastes a list of every Republican busted for child molesting/marrying/loving*

So when you gonna hold these people accountable that are actually doing what you claim Disney is because they don't think bullying gay kids is a smart idea?

*crickets*

:smug: All you libs can do is deflect and use whataboutism arguments :smug:

*Immediately brings up Chicago for absolutely no reason*

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

SocketWrench posted:

Neither does Trump. Does that mean we get to kick him in the balls repeatedly every chance we get too?

Yeah

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

InsertPotPun posted:

yup. corporations always stay out of politics. that's how disney got it's special status. by staying out of politics. it's why mickey has been in the public domain for years and

the were denied a space in an airport because chikfila isn't open on sundays
in much the same way as disney losing it's special incorporation status becomes "disney is tax exempt": they create layers of lies so by the time you're done disproving the first lie they're laughing at walking away

I'm reminded of the Oregon wildfires back in that peaceful summer of 2020, when the backwoods chud militias intercepted radio transmissions that mentioned the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) being involved with trying to fight the fires or organize transportation on fire roads and such, and they took that to mean that Black Lives Matter was setting the fires.

They ambushed school buses full of tourists and refugees and held them at gunpoint on suspicion of being Antifa and to this day they know, they know, that Antifa and BLM were responsible for the fires and were trying to slaughter millions. And now they're making laws on that basis

It'd be so painfully easy in a rational world to explain to them where this misconception came from and how bugfuck-insane a place it leads just by playing into the story they want to hear, but good luck getting them to even listen to your lying lies, you groomer demonrat

Data Graham fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Apr 22, 2022

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

You'd think that maybe the tide would turn severely once republicans started racking up a significant body count, but over a million Americans have died in the last two years directly as a result of right-wing policies, propaganda, ignorance, and obstructionism, and these hogs will still vote lockstep republican for the same vote-rigging fascist sociopath grifters that helped kill their meemaw. LOL

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Because they can't connect thoughts and data long-term.

Oh prices are high now? Don't suppose this has anything to do with forces that were set in motion years ago and that all those eggheads put out reports and studies predicting this would happen and nobody paid any attention because they were boring and made us feel stupid. It must be because Biden got elected and immediately defunded the police and opened the border and that's why IMMIGRANT CRIME WAVE and it costs $90 to fill up my truck wtf.

E: VV yeah or that looll

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/zackstanton/status/1517257979204149248

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
lol the party of small government is mad that the government is too small

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

TulliusCicero posted:

Why is Netflix membership down National news? And I swear to god Newsmax 2-3 days ago had the same exact crawler in another sceeenshot

...Do chuds really spend that much of their time tracking streaming service memberships? What the gently caress is wrong with these people? Get a Life

chuds watch TV with a notepad next to them so they can calculate precisely how much black people and gay people are overrepresented in toilet paper commercials.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

https://twitter.com/projectauuman/status/1516871359573504000?s=21

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lmao which one of you posted that

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

But enough about the boy scouts and basically all churches

LazyDivey
Jun 18, 2004

Orange crush momma is a laugh laugh laugh.

https://twitter.com/MaddowBlog/status/1517315173035528194?s=20&t=Ljophs5n29EjGNg1H7xyZQ

I wonder what made them change their mind and not impeach him then go down to Mar-a-lago and resume sniffing Trump's butthole?

What sort of Russian kompromat does Trump have on the GOP???

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

None. The simplest explanation, that the GOP made a cynical calculation that voters' memories would be short, is probably the best one. I doubt Russia even needs kompromat on fascists who value power over everything else.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I mean, it sure seems like they made the right call.

For their own political careers, of course

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

LazyDivey posted:

https://twitter.com/MaddowBlog/status/1517315173035528194?s=20&t=Ljophs5n29EjGNg1H7xyZQ

I wonder what made them change their mind and not impeach him then go down to Mar-a-lago and resume sniffing Trump's butthole?

What sort of Russian kompromat does Trump have on the GOP???

My thought before listening: Oh, I bet Scalise leaked the audio.

My thought after listening: Oh poo poo, Liz Cheney recorded him without him knowing. :nice:

Liz Cheney is evil as poo poo, but I love it when she knives Republicans in the back.

Edit: https://twitter.com/jonahdispatch/status/1517313728005431296?s=21&t=EGlkvrmcJtYbFqVi75sQAg

:hmmyes:

I’ve said it before ITT, whether the Republicans win back the House or not, McCarthy will never be Speaker. Nobody likes him, and when it’s within his grasp, they’re going to gently caress him out of it. It will be Scalise most likely, maybe Trump, maybe Gym Jordan, maybe MTG, but it won’t be him.

Rod Hoofhearted fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Apr 22, 2022

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Here's a silly/depressing/terrifying question about Conservatives(tm).

Who do they hate the most?

Blacks?
Browns?
Foreigners?
Communists?
Muslims?
Jews?
Women?
Gays/Lesbians?
Trans people?

And if we are talking about American Conservatives(tm) in particular, I would add:
Catholics, Abortionists, and Libruls(sic) to the list.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo

drat that's a good photo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

BrigadierSensible posted:

Here's a silly/depressing/terrifying question about Conservatives(tm).

Who do they hate the most?

Blacks?
Browns?
Foreigners?
Communists?
Muslims?
Jews?
Women?
Gays/Lesbians?
Trans people?

And if we are talking about American Conservatives(tm) in particular, I would add:
Catholics, Abortionists, and Libruls(sic) to the list.

They hate everyone who is not them, and they also hate themselves, too.