Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

yes but think of all the deaths that have been avoided thanks to everyone staying home and safe... wait what’s this note... They reopened everything???!

lmao when I watching a CNN video on FL in which 15 girls all got CV in one night after having girls night out at Jacksonville bars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

hockey chat in the vid thread. open it the gently caress up boys

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

I saw a note that in Mexico 30 wrestlers have died of Covid in the past 3 months, but can’t find it in English and it’s not clear if they were all old or what

https://www.eluniversal.com.mx/universal-deportes/mas-deportes/coronavirus-arrasa-con-luchadores-mexicanos

Dave Meltzer does obituaries in his newsletter and said he's never seen the amount of wrestler deaths in Mexico as he has seen since covid.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Mourne posted:

Joel

no gently caress you.

it’s been three month of this poo poo and I’m about ready to break.

I’ve been such a good fucken boy, only going out for groceries every ten days, a little socially distant take out here and there and for what?

to flatten a curve that is just fucken undone cause chuds can’t get their poo poo together?

why? tell me fucken why I should keep this up?

my life means nothing, so maybe it’s time to go out with a bang.

go ahead and talk me down.

Shut the gently caress up and stay home you moron

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i can't imagine being a sports fan and actually wanting your team at risk at this point when it's patently obvious that it's going to be a disaster if it all continues

never mind you have the 8 play-in teams who are putting themselves at risk for as little as like three games before getting sent home

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

etalian posted:

lmao when I watching a CNN video on FL in which 15 girls all got CV in one night after having girls night out at Jacksonville bars.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

etalian posted:

OPEN ER UP!

lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Mourne posted:

no gently caress you.

I’ve been such a good fucken boy, only going out for groceries every ten days, a little socially distant take out here and there and for what?

to flatten a curve that is just fucken undone cause chuds can’t get their poo poo together?

the lib is g*ddamn owned folks

Serf
May 5, 2011

triple sulk posted:

i can't imagine being a sports fan and actually wanting your team at risk at this point when it's patently obvious that it's going to be a disaster if it all continues

never mind you have the 8 play-in teams who are putting themselves at risk for as little as like three games before getting sent home

its not obvious because they don't believe there is a risk

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

etalian posted:

They gave it to their server too

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
football is coming back but its the nfl robots irl

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Serf posted:

its not obvious because they don't believe there is a risk

you're right

america is doomed

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Homeless Friend posted:

football is coming back but its the nfl robots irl

Cleatus will finally have his day

Serf
May 5, 2011

triple sulk posted:

america is doomed

i know. it owns

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Serf posted:

i know. it owns

cspam creed

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Mourne posted:

no gently caress you.

i think this is one of the most american responses to self-sacrifice i've ever seen

"i did what was expected of me for a short duration of time! why aren't i being personally rewarded!"

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Mourne posted:

Joel

no gently caress you.

Seems the problem is that you think your life means nothing when both it and you are actually quite precious. :)

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

why do i have to practice wearing a mask and staying lockdown and these chuds don't? maybe I'll become a chud!

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

I appreciate the brutal lack of understanding that a proper lockdown for 60 days followed with testing and tracing can lead to a future of mostly safe open stuff as opposed to no lockdown followed by 5 years of death and destruction

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

why are people so loving emotionally attached to sports anyway

you literally have no control over the outcome and yet people go insane over it

I'm in Minneapolis and there's tons of people who are like YOU'RE A RAPIST??? OK AS LONG AS U AREN'T A PACKER FAN LOL!!!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

cash crab posted:

"i did what was expected of me for a short duration of time! why aren't i being personally rewarded!"

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

cash crab posted:

i think this is one of the most american responses to self-sacrifice i've ever seen

behold the result of spending 19 years hammering in "don't ever stop shopping or the terrorists win"

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

Homeless Friend posted:

120k dead. fuken lol

"HAAAAHAHAHAHAA!!!
DEATH!!! MORE DEATH MORE!!!
HAAAAAAA!!"

-idk probably a governor somewhere

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

brugroffil posted:

They gave it to their server too

Also Chud Governor Ron Densantis said the recent big increase in case numbers was the result of better testing not any other factor.

He sure is a Mini-me version of Trump.

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

Mourne posted:

Go BASE jumping without a parachute.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

actionjackson posted:

I'm in Minneapolis and there's tons of people who are like YOU'RE A RAPIST??? OK AS LONG AS U AREN'T A PACKER FAN LOL!!!

Because the Xbox wasn't invented when Boomers were growing up

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/business/status/1274017668081778689

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

actionjackson posted:

people long for community, being a sports fan instantly gives you a huge community of other people like you

also sports are awesome, you're seeing the top humans in their field doing acts of incredible athleticism

don't be that goon who goes "why do people even like sports" c'mon now

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

freakin sports balls

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

Raccooon posted:

Isn’t Alas Babylon set in Florida?

it was

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

always remember that "fan" is short for "fanatic"

once sports fans realize sports really aren't coming back you're gonna see some poo poo

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

Iron Crowned posted:

Because the Xbox wasn't invented when Boomers were growing up

i didn't get super into sports as a kid until my parents sold my sega genesis cause i was playing it too much... you may be onto something.

growing up in new england probably had something to do with it too, the northeast cares about its pro teams like texas cares about high school football

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

WampaLord posted:

people long for community, being a sports fan instantly gives you a huge community of other people like you

also sports are awesome, you're seeing the top humans in their field doing acts of incredible athleticism

don't be that goon who goes "why do people even like sports" c'mon now

sports is slim pickings compared to the smug satisfaction of owning children in an fps, that statue thats kicking those babies is the gamer spirit

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

Homeless Friend posted:

that statue thats kicking those babies is the gamer spirit

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Raccooon posted:

Isn’t Alas Babylon set in Florida?

I think about that book all the time

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003

helta posted:

hockey chat in the vid thread. open it the gently caress up boys

gently caress covid perry

dry (cough) island

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

shovelbum posted:

50% fire marshal capacity is like 200% seating a lot of places too lol

i had a laugh when a big scary sign was newly posted at the entrance to the grocery store reading "540 MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY BY HEALTH DEPT ORDERS"

tiberion02
Mar 26, 2007

People tend to make the common mistake of believing that a situation will last forever.

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

I was trying to find the positive % test rate and found this gem instead.

lol

Need this overlayed with the actual Ohio counts...

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Sportsball amirite lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
https://twitter.com/DelciannaW/status/1274031336114679809