Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

He's a mean one, Mr. Roy.
Remember everyone has an extra movement and range when planning for Boris and Kir.

I support the plan of getting to the pressure plates ASAP though and intend to have Letty dash over there to get us started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Savvas Armory, Round 8B

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- None!

6. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (TravelLog) posted:

Song Active! Gains 1XP.
- Letty Van Halen uses Mobilizing Measures (bot)! Moves4 to K2.
- Letty Van Halen uses Throw Voice (top)! Savvas Icestorm 3, Savvas Lavaflow 4, are DISARMED!

14. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (The Goonmind) posted:

- Kir Kanos uses Shocking Advance (bot)! Moves3 to H2.
- Kir Kanos uses Sand Devil (top)! Persistent Bonus: Place the Sand Devil in an adjacent empty hex. It is considered a trap for the purposes of monster focusing and movement. At the start of each of your turns, you may move it up to 2 hexes, and you may force any figure on it to move with it. Any time a figure moves onto the devil or vice versa (not when moving together), the figure suffers 1 damage and gains MUDDLE. - XP2 - LOSS
LIGHT is now strong.

14. Savvas Icestorm posted:

- Savvas Icestorm 3 focuses Kir Kanos! Gains RETALIATE 2. Loses DISARMED token.
AIR is now strong.

31. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Superterranean) posted:

- Boris uses Fresh Kill (bot)! Moves4 to E3.
- Boris uses Solid Blow (top)! Attacks Savvas Lavaflow 4 for 3 (4base, -1mod) damage! Gains 1XP.
Savvas Lavaflow 4 is at 13 HP.

97. Savvas Lavaflow posted:

- Savvas Lavaflow 1 focuses Kir Kanos! Summons Earth Demon 4 in hex E2.
- Savvas Lavaflow 4 focuses Kir Kanos! Summons Earth Demon 5 in hex J1. Loses DISARMED token.
EARTH is now strong.

I've fixed some straggler markers here and there.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- LIGHT is now waning.
- AIR is now waning.
- EARTH is now waning.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

after we lit this one, nothing was ever the same
Kir could goomba stomp over to the top right pressure pad and Boris could aim for the top left one if we're going to start running rather than clearing.

I suggest Blade Dance and Healing Sands, initiative 29 for Kir.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

I a pro Goombastomping to get us moving along, if letty can whip up another disarm round for us?

WE can also start using our friendly sand devil for some enemy shoving. also if an enemy can't move (for example if there is another enemy in the way, does the devil keep going and hit both?)

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.

AtomikKrab posted:

Also if an enemy can't move (for example if there is another enemy in the way, does the devil keep going and hit both?)
Yes, the devil can move through occupied hexes and affect multiple enemies this way.

A few more clarifications:
  • The Sand Devil can't move through obstacles/objectives (or walls, of course), although it is unaffected by difficult terrain.
  • A monster moving because of the Sand Devil can move through hexes occupied by another monster, since they are "allied". A monster moved this way cannot move through the characters unless it has Flying. Of course, anything transported by the Sand Devil has to end its movement in an unoccupied hex (so it'll stop if the Sand Devil's destination is already occupied).
  • The Sand Devil affects the characters as well (the movement part is up to Kir; the damage/MUDDLE is mandatory).
  • If the Sand Devil is carrying someone and it moves over a trap or an hex of dangerous terrain, this is triggered by the "passenger". The Sand Devil alone doesn't trigger traps.

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Jun 5, 2021

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Superterranean posted:

Kir could goomba stomp over to the top right pressure pad and Boris could aim for the top left one if we're going to start running rather than clearing.

I suggest Blade Dance and Healing Sands, initiative 29 for Kir.

Sounds good, seconded.

Kir has a poison token, that should be cleared up, right? Though we'll get another soon.

For the record, the sand devil wouldn't gain +1 move from Letty's song or be able to be moved around by Marching Beat, would it?

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

bagrada posted:

Kir has a poison token, that should be cleared up, right? Though we'll get another soon.
I've forgot one during the token cleanup :v:

bagrada posted:

For the record, the sand devil wouldn't gain +1 move from Letty's song or be able to be moved around by Marching Beat, would it?
Correct. The Sand Devil is not a creature and it can't be targeted/affected.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

Can we have the Sand Devil move to the Earth Demon above Letty? Either that or we'll want someone to pull that Earth Demon as it will give Letty a clear path to bolt to the next room and snag our Macguffin unless we plan to actually clear this room out.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Savvas Armory, Round 9A

ROUND REVEAL posted:

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Boris (Hand8, Discarded2, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 11 with Swift Trickery and Rain of Arrows.

11. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Superterranean) posted:

code:
SWIFT TRICKERY (11) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK2, Range 4 - Add +2ATK and XP1 if the target is Doomed.
BOT: MOVE5

RAIN OF ARROWS (33) [Lvl1]
TOP: Persistent Bonus: the next four times a Doomed enemy dies, perform an ATK2, Range5 action. - XP1 on 1st and 3rd activation - LOSS
BOT: Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - Add +2ATK to all your Attacks targeting this enemy - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.
Letty Van Halen (Hand4, Discarded3, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 14 with Disorienting Dirge and Singing Arrow.

14. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (TravelLog) posted:

code:
DISORIENTING DIRGE (14) [Lvl4]
TOP: Song - Persistent Bonus: All enemies gain DISADVANTAGE on all their Attacks - Gain XP1 at the beginning of each of your turns. When another Song is played, discard this card.
BOT: CURSE, Target all enemies withing Range3 - BLESS, Affect all allies within Range3.

SINGING ARROW (89) [Lvl1]
TOP: CURSE, Range3, see Template.
BOT: ATK1, Range3 - WOUND
Kir Kanos (Hand6, Discarded1, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 29 with Blade Dance and Healing Sands.

29. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
BLADE DANCE (29) [LvlX]
TOP: ATK1, Range3, Consume FIRE: +1ATK, PULL2, XP1 - MOVE2 - ATK1, Range3, Consume LIGHT: +1ATK, PULL2, XP1
BOT: MOVE4, Jump - XP1 - All enemies moved through suffer 1 damage, Consume LIGHT: 2 damage instead, XP1

HEALING SANDS (32) [Lvl1]
TOP: HEAL4, Self - XP1
BOT: MOVE3 - Round Bonus: All Attacks targeting you gain DISADVANTAGE this Round.

During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 12:22 on Jun 6, 2021

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

(I think you have the layout from last turn there...)

well, either we move to the buttons and open the doors this turn or we fight a little, maybe pick off a lavaflow, and then open doors next turn.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Superterranean posted:

(I think you have the layout from last turn there...)
My bad, fixed!

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Ugh, this is going to hurt bad. Hoping for those curses. My votes:

Sand devil - damage and muddle savvas 4 and earth demon 5. Or any combination that will let us shove earth demon 5 out of Letty's way next turn if needed.
Kir - blade dance using the light for extra damage and move 5 (w/ Letty's song) to the pressure plate on K1, doing as much damage as we can and prioritizing savvas over earth demons, then I guess heal off our new poison.

Boris your cards are good for sniping so maybe best if you doom + shoot and move onto your plate next turn? Otherwise seems like a waste. I'm not sure we have the cards and hp and healing to actually clear the room and still escape, though culling a few of the savvas can't hurt.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

bagrada posted:

Ugh, this is going to hurt bad. Hoping for those curses. My votes:

Sand devil - damage and muddle savvas 4 and earth demon 5. Or any combination that will let us shove earth demon 5 out of Letty's way next turn if needed.
Kir - blade dance using the light for extra damage and move 5 (w/ Letty's song) to the pressure plate on K1, doing as much damage as we can and prioritizing savvas over earth demons, then I guess heal off our new poison.

that works for me!

bagrada posted:

Boris your cards are good for sniping so maybe best if you doom + shoot and move onto your plate next turn? Otherwise seems like a waste. I'm not sure we have the cards and hp and healing to actually clear the room and still escape, though culling a few of the savvas can't hurt.

This does too. Boris will stand his ground doom&shoot Lavaflow 4, and tank an Earth Demon hit.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Hey everyone, I'm going to leave my place today and be out for most of the day, so unfortunately the update is rescheduled to tomorrow! Apologies for the short notice.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Savvas Armory, Round 9B

- None!

11. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Superterranean) posted:

- Boris uses Rain of Arrows (bot)! Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - Add +2ATK to all your Attacks targeting this enemy - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.
- Boris uses Swift Trickery (top)! Attacks Savvas Lavaflow 4 with ADVANTAGE for 8 (4base, +2/+1mod, +2Doom ) damage! Gains 1XP.
Savvas Lavaflow 4 is at 5 HP.

14. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (TravelLog) posted:

Song Active! Gains 1XP.
- Letty Van Halen uses Disorienting Dirge (bot)! Savvas Lavaflow 4, Savvas Icestorm 3, Earth Demon 4, Earth Demon 5, are CURSED! There are currently 8 CURSES in the monsters' deck. Kir Kanos is BLESSED!
- Letty Van Halen uses Singing Arrow (top)! Savvas Icestorm 3 is CURSED! There are currently 9 CURSES in the monsters' deck.

The first edition of GH had 20 BLESS/CURSES in a single deck. This Round is a good example of why the decks were split into two (one for the players, one for the monsters, both 10 cards only), since you could inflict up to 20 Curse to the monsters with certain party compositions AND be immune to Curse yourselves since there were no more available ones in the box :v:

22. Savvas Lavaflow posted:

- Savvas Lavaflow 1 focuses Kir Kanos! Moves3 to F2. Attacks Kir Kanos for 3 (3base, +1mod, CHAINMAIL) damage. Attacks Boris for 0 (3base, NULLmod) damage.
Kir Kanos is at 9 HP and is POISONED! Chainmail is SPENT.
Boris is at 12 HP and is POISONED!
- Savvas Lavaflow 4 focuses Kir Kanos! Moves2 to I2. Attacks Kir Kanos for 0 (3base, NULL CURSEmod, POISON) damage. There are currently 8 CURSES in the monsters' deck. Attacks Letty Van Halen for 2 (3base, -1mod) damage.
Kir Kanos is at 9 HP and is POISONED!
Letty Van Halen is at 6 HP and is POISONED!

29. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (The Goonmind) posted:

- Sand Devil Moves2 to J1 through I2!
Savvas Lavaflow 4, Earth Demon 5 suffer 2 damage and are MUDDLED!
Savvas Lavaflow 4 is at 3 HP and is MUDDLED!
Earth Demon 5 is at 13 HP and is MUDDLED!
- Kir Kanos uses Blade Dance (bot)! Consumes LIGHT. Jumps5 to K1 through F2, H2, I2, J1! Savvas Lavaflow 1, Savvas Lavaflow 4, Earth Demon 5 suffer 2 damage. Gains 1XP.
Savvas Lavaflow 1 is at 14 HP
Savvas Lavaflow 4 is at 1 HP and is MUDDLED!
Earth Demon 5 is at 11 HP and is MUDDLED!
- Kir Kanos uses Healing Sands (top)! HEAL4, Self! Loses POISON token. Gains 1XP.

62. Earth Demons posted:

- Earth Demon 4 focuses Boris! Moves1 to D2. Attacks Boris for 0 (4base, NULL CURSEmod, POISON) damage. There are currently 7 CURSES in the monsters' deck.
Boris is at 12 HP and is POISONED!
- Earth Demon 5 focuses Kir Kanos! Attacks Kir Kanos with DISADVANTAGE for 3 (4base, -1/+0mod) damage.
Kir Kanos is at 6 HP.
EARTH is now strong.

70. Savvas Icestorm posted:

- Savvas Icestorm 3 focuses Boris! Attacks Boris for 6 (4base, +1mod, POISON) damage.
Boris is at 6 HP and is POISONED!

- The Monsters's deck is shuffled!
- EARTH is now waning.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
"Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind!
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves."

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Welcome back TIG. I hate to say it but I think the sand devil should have only done 1 damage, not 2, to #4 and the earth demon.

Shield of the Desert and Burn Away the Dark at 10? (31 initiative on the other card for the purpose of tiebreaking).

I want to kill the low hp guy before he does anything, unless someone else is going to, but also keeping some options open. We can whirlwind the earth demon out of Letty's way as fast as we can go. If Boris can go faster and jump on a plate we can see what's up with the top room.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

bagrada posted:

Welcome back TIG. I hate to say it but I think the sand devil should have only done 1 damage, not 2, to #4 and the earth demon.
My bad! It's an error in the players favour, so we'll keep it.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

Savvas are dastardly. I am imagining how different things would be going if we hadn't had a string of every Savvas type summoning.

In any case, I want to have Letty make moves to get out of here, and I can bring a friend along for the ride with me, which may be particularly useful if Boris is able to make his way a tad closer to Letty. Apropos of nothing, does the movement boost on Song of Speed affect Marching Beat's top? I presume not, but figure it can't hurt to ask.

Edit: Also shouldn't Singing Arrow have added enough Curses to put 10 in the Monster deck? You had it only add 1, but it affects three hexes and at the time there were 8 curses in the Monster deck.

TravelLog fucked around with this message at 20:24 on Jun 8, 2021

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

TravelLog posted:

Apropos of nothing, does the movement boost on Song of Speed affect Marching Beat's top?
It does, Song of Speed adds +1 to all their Movement actions and the top of Marching Beat allows them to do a MOVE4 action.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Boris is going to leap to the plate as fast as possible.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Superterranean posted:

Boris is going to leap to the plate as fast as possible.
Not sure if you forgot to send the PM, Superterranean :D

EDIT vvvv No worries!

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 10:57 on Jun 9, 2021

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

drat it, I replied to myself and forgot to change the To line to you, TIG

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Savvas Armory, Round 10A

ROUND REVEAL posted:

PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in light yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in red, while lost cards will be marked in purple. Cards in the active slot will be marked in teal (using a colorblind friendly scheme, let me know if you are having issues with it!). Available items are also shown there.

Boris (Hand6, Discarded3, Active2, Lost1) is acting at initiative 9 with Race to the Grave and Flight of Flame.

9. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Superterranean) posted:

code:
RACE TO THE GRAVE (09) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK5, Range 5 - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: Doom: Place your character token on any one enemy - This enemy suffers 2 damage at the start of each of its turns - When this enemy dies or another Doom is played, discard this card.

FLIGHT OF FLAME (53) [Lvl1]
TOP: Create one 2 Damage WOUND trap in an adjacent empty hex - WOUND all enemies adjacent to this trap when the trap is sprung.
BOT: MOVE5, Jump.
Kir Kanos (Hand6, Discarded1, Active1, Lost2) is acting at initiative 10 with Shield of the Desert and Burn Away the Dark.

10. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (The Goonmind) posted:

code:
SHIELD OF THE DESERT (10) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3 - Consume FIRE: add Template - Consume LIGHT: +1ATK, PUSH1, XP1
BOT: Round Bonus: SHIELD3 - Generate FIRE and LIGHT - XP1 - LOSS

BURN AWAY THE DAKR (31) [Lvl4]
TOP: ATK1, Target all enemies within 2 hexes - Consume FIRE: WOUND, XP1
BOT: MOVE2 - DISARM, Target one adjacent enemy - Consume ICE: Generate FIRE, Consume DARK: Generate LIGHT
Letty Van Halen (Hand2, Discarded5, Active1, Lost1) is acting at initiative 27 with Nimble Knife and Marching Beat.

27. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (TravelLog) posted:

code:
NIMBLE KNIFE (27) [LvlX]
TOP: ATK2 - CURSE - BLESS, affect one adjacent ally.
BOT: MOVE4

MARCHING BEAT (32) [Lvl1]
TOP: One ally within Range3 may perform MOVE4.
BOT: MOVE4.

During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to input their orders (card selection+initiative pick) for the Hero currently controlled by the Goonmind! Be nice! :) Active players and assorted goons&goonettes, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST :getin:

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Ok, so we DPS and try to knock some down

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Boris still has both potions, doesn't he? so I'm happy to use Race to the Grave as a basic attack, slap the savvas next to Boris, and spin-flip over to a pressure plate and open the door.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

We can pause once boris opens the door but I think the plan is use the sand devil to kill the 1hp savvas and drop the earth demon it is carrying at J2 if Letty still wants it moved.

We can use burn away the dark move 2+1 to go to H2 and disarm the other melee savvas, then smack him with shield of the desert top for 3+/-. Letty can maybe use her extra move to march whoever is in the most danger to the top room.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

Yes, I think ideally we can pick off low-health targets, but should otherwise aim to get the Earth Demon out of the way for Letty and then get a move on. This is an escape scenario, not a kill scenario, and the longer we spend fighting, the lower our stamina will be for the actually quite long getaway run.

In particular, if Boris can go to the northwest pressure plate, Letty could give him a pep talk that would get him to the top room.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

We need to end turn on the pressure plates, this turn should be focused entirely on massacring as much as we can and hitting the plate.

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

Ahh yeah I thought the door popped instantly, good call. Distracted at work, sorry. Maybe Letty can move Kir back onto a plate during her turn? With one lavaflow dead and the other disarmed, at least we shouldn't get immobilized.

Boris should jump to the top plate if that's cool, then we can take the bottom left so he doesn't get hit by 2 enemies.

My vote is:
Sand Devil to I2, killing lavaflow 4. Sand Devil back to J1 muddling and damaging earth demon 5 . If we move the earth demon he'll walk back in to attack and not be muddled.

Kir moves 3 to G2, disarm lavaflow 1. Attack it with the top of shield of the desert.
Use marching beat to move Kir to the pressure plate at A2

Best I can tell that will end up with all of us on plates, lavaflow moves in but does nothing else, earth demons attack Kir and Letty, icestorm shoots Boris. So we each take 1 hit which isn't bad.

Open to other ideas, will check back later.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

Yes, Letty can move Kir back to the plate with Marching Beat (and is happy to do so).

Thanks also, AtomikKrab, as needing to end the turn on the plates slipped past me.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Savvas Armory, Round 10B

- None!

9. Boris the Orchid Doomstalker (Superterranean) posted:

- Boris uses Race to the Grave (top)! Attacks Savvas Lavaflow 1 for 3 (2base, +1mod) damage!
Savvas Lavaflow 1 is at 11 HP.
- Boris uses Flight of Flame (bot)! Jumps4 to A1.

So, this is my bad for missing the conversation itt yesterday, but the door opens not at the end of a Round but at the end of a Turn when all the pressure plates are occupied. Each individual character has a Turn inside each Round.

Door (1) opens! posted:

You hear the alarm ringing clearly in the distance. You’ve kicked over a hornets’ nest and it’s just a matter of time before you are swarmed. You enter the inner chamber and scan the room. There’s a lot of treasure here. Best just to grab it all.

I'll stop the update here and let the other players react to the content of the new Room as normal in this case. Feel free to send me updated Step B orders now that you know what's in the other room and the extra rules!

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

That's a lot of treasure chests...

I think Letty can only get to the doorway no matter her path, and that's as far as Kir can get too. So to avoid anyone getting disarmed I think my thoughts are:

Sand Devil kills lavaflow 4 then moves back to muddle the earth demon.
Kir moves to H2 to disarm and attack lavaflow 1.
Letty moves to the doorway, then marches Boris to C4 in the top room

Kir will take 3 hits which will hurt but 1 will be muddled and there's a bunch of curses in the deck. Nobody should get disarmed or immobilized.

Then maybe use our last potion to get back Blade Dance, Healing Sands and Shocking Advance.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Get that loot and then bug the heck out, murdering of course as you all go.

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

bagrada posted:

That's a lot of treasure chests...

I think Letty can only get to the doorway no matter her path, and that's as far as Kir can get too. So to avoid anyone getting disarmed I think my thoughts are:

Letty moves to the doorway, then marches Boris to C4 in the top room

Kir will take 3 hits which will hurt but 1 will be muddled and there's a bunch of curses in the deck. Nobody should get disarmed or immobilized.

Then maybe use our last potion to get back Blade Dance, Healing Sands and Shocking Advance.

I concur with this plan.

Superterranean
May 3, 2005

Boris is definitely fine with being marched in. Time to go get that loot!

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

I was running the update, then I realized that there is a problem with Kir's current orders...

From this position, I don't see how he could reach H2 with Move2+1 :v: He could move to G2, but that would leave him Disarmed.

bagrada posted:

Awaiting clarification from the thread before proceeding!

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

My bad. Disarm is better than immobilize and poison so G2 please. We can heal while moving up next turn or something.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Savvas Armory, Round 10B continued

- None!

10. Kir Kanos the Valrath Red Guard (The Goonmind) posted:

- Sand Devil Moves2 to J1 through I2! Savvas Lavaflow 4, Earth Demon 5 suffer 1 damage and are MUDDLED!
Savvas Lavaflow 4 is killed!
Earth Demon 5 is at 10 HP and is MUDDLED!
- Kir Kanos uses Burn Away the Dark (bot)! Moves2 to G2. Savvas Lavaflow 1 is DISARMED!
- Kir Kanos uses Shield of the Desert (top)! Attacks Savvas Lavaflow 1 for 6 (3base, x2BLESSmod) damage!
Savvas Lavaflow 1 is at 5 HP and is DISARMED!

27. Letty Van Halen the Quatryl Soothsinger (TravelLog) posted:

Song Active! Gains 1XP.
- Letty Van Halen uses Nimble Knife (bot)! Moves5 to door hex.
- Letty Van Halen uses Marching Beat (top)! Boris moves 5 to C4.

41. Savvas Lavaflow posted:

- Savvas Lavaflow 1 focuses Kir Kanos! Loses DISARMED token.

42. Earth Demons posted:

- Earth Demon 4 focuses Kir Kanos! Moves1 to E2. Attacks Kir Kanos for 0 (3base, NULL CURSEmod) damage. There are currently 6 CURSES in the monsters' deck.
- Earth Demon 5 focuses Kir Kanos! Moves1 to H1. Attacks Kir Kanos with DISADVANTAGE for 3 (3base, +0/+1mod) damage. Loses MUDDLED token.
Kir Kanos is at 3 HP.

47. Savvas Icestorm posted:

- Savvas Icestorm 2(E) focuses Boris! Attacks Boris for 0 (3base, NULL CURSEmod, POISON) damage.
- Savvas Icestorm 3 focuses Kir Kanos! Kir Kanos is DISARMED! Moves1 to G1. Attacks Kir Kanos for 0 (2base, -2mod) damage.
AIR is now strong.

Please let me know if you want me to move Icestorm 3 to a different hex!

- AIR is now waning.

- Savvas Lavaflow 2(E) spawns in hex (d)!

NOTE: I've been asked for an extension by one of the players since they'll be unavailable for one day; this means the normal updates will resume the day after tomorrow instead of tomorrow!

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 17:07 on Jun 11, 2021

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

looks like GTFOing is a good move here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TravelLog
Jul 22, 2013

Thanks for the extension! Also I had Letty short rest (with instructions for what cards to try and protect). Can you confirm which card was lost, and refresh those that weren't in the spreadsheet?