Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NRVNQSR
Mar 1, 2009

NotPerfect posted:

This just in, the private sector is now woke.

Sometimes a rainbow is just a rainbow. With eight colours for some reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
Does the anti-abortion side actually have an excuse for the not uncommon situation where the fetus is guaranteed to die/already has and not getting an abortion results in unnecessary pain, suffering and possibly death to the mother? I haven't seen any defenses of that yet, and yes the answer is obviously they want to punish women for having sex and I might be thinking about it harder than they do, but so far they've tried very hard to say it's anything else.

Adenoid Dan
Mar 8, 2012

The Hobo Serenader
Lipstick Apathy
Yes, they say there's always a chance no matter how small and through god all things are possible.

Jigsaw
Aug 14, 2008

The Islamic Shock posted:

Does the anti-abortion side actually have an excuse for the not uncommon situation where the fetus is guaranteed to die/already has and not getting an abortion results in unnecessary pain, suffering and possibly death to the mother? I haven't seen any defenses of that yet, and yes the answer is obviously they want to punish women for having sex and I might be thinking about it harder than they do, but so far they've tried very hard to say it's anything else.

I believe this is the response (can’t find the gif; 40s if the timestamp doesn’t work):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SGZOyxfiNoU&t=40s

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I haven’t seem too many prominent Republicans pushing for no-exception abortion bans, likely because they know it’s electoral suicide.

Not that there aren’t plenty of local politicians cooking up something along those lines.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

As Adenoid Dan has already said, on the rare occasions they acknowledge those even occur, they claim miracles can happen and trust in god blah blah blah.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

They believe that it will never happen to them or anyone they care about, and if it does then it's just an unfortunate and unavoidable tragedy, totally divorced from any policy or systemic issues. You know, like with every other issue.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I think they typically default to "God has a plan and wants this to happen to you for a good reason that you just can't comprehend."

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
In my experience they treat it about the same way as asking """gender critical""" idiots about people who are born intersex. "Uh, that doesn't happen very often, so I don't need to account for it at all".

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

"god's will"
or
"what do 'experts' know?"
or, most honestly
"i don't care"

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Jeff Danziger

Marty Two Bulls

I know it's just "pee pee doo doo" but that soiled robe is perfect.

Lisa Benson

Jeff Stahler

Matt Davies

Kevin "KAL" Kallaugher

Pedro X. Molina

I like this new round of "if global warming fake, why hot?" cartoons.

Lee Judge

Mike Smith

John Branch

Jimmy Margulies

Ed Gamble

David M. Hitch

Randall Enos

Dave Whamond

Bill Bramhall

Drew Sheneman

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

I don't care for this barbershop quartet piece

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
there is just no substance in any conservative political cartoons.
lefty pcs are all "it's getting hotter, authoritarianism is on the rise, shootings are bad". but every conservative pc is "biden's son and economy sure are bad, eh???" or "lol shut up libs!!"

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Rall: The Prize Committee

Ted Rall posted:

Malcolm Gladwell extolled the wisdom of the crowd, but it should also be noted that assessing quality is not a job that a committee of people is capable of pulling off very well. Work that is controversial, ahead of its time, different or unique falls by the wayside. In the end, winners tend to simply be the person or entry to which no one said no.

First Dog on the Moon: Twitter is burning, Bluesky is smug. Where is the best place to do your pathetic doomscrolling?

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
Al Goodwyn

Andy Marlette

Chip Bok

Chris Britt

Gary Varvel

Michael Ramirez

Mike Luckovich

Steve Breen

Steve Kelley

Tom Stiglich

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Trapezium Dave posted:

Rall: The Prize Committee

What prize did he lose out on this time?

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Skios posted:

Gary Varvel

lmao

How much does he owe to the national debt, Gary? Go on, give us a number.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Skios posted:

Chris Britt

Has Don Jr. ever admitted to using cocaine, or does everyone just assume that he does from his video rants?

e: Oh this story is too dumb. The cocaine was found in a baggie, in the area where people taking a White House tour leave their phones. :doh:

axolotl farmer fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Jul 7, 2023

SithDrummer
Jun 8, 2005
Hi Rocky!

Out-Hitch'd Hitch.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Fister Roboto posted:

How much does he owe to the national debt, Gary? Go on, give us a number.
National debt divided by US population, obviously. That's how the national debt works, right?

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

SithDrummer posted:

Out-Hitch'd Hitch.

Nonsense. That uncle Sam has proportions that are consistent with human

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

axolotl farmer posted:

e: Oh this story is too dumb. The cocaine was found in a baggie, in the area where people taking a White House tour leave their phones. :doh:
On the same day HUNTER HUSSEIN BIDEN was in the White House, and I heard a Secret Service guy said that it was definitely his and don't bother fingerprinting it. Everyone knows it.

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021
It's weird to see all of these recent "BIDENOMICS ARE A DISASTER" cartoons. Isn't the economy at least somewhat improving lately?

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

JamesBont posted:

It's weird to see all of these recent "BIDENOMICS ARE A DISASTER" cartoons. Isn't the economy at least somewhat improving lately?

If the economy is doing so well, why do I keep saying it is tanking?

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

JamesBont posted:

Biden's team started actually using the term "Bidenomics" fairly recently I think, specifically because the economy is going fairly well so he wants to he associated with it. This, of course, means his enemies are rushing to poo poo on it in order to make the term poisonous.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

BIDENOMICS is just another BIDEN POLICY of the BIDEN CRIME FAMILY like the BIDEN BORDER CRISIS and therefore bad.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

bidenomics more like BADenomics

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
And his Roman god will murder you if you even look at his BIDENTAL

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Guavanaut posted:

And his Roman god will murder you if you even look at his BIDENTAL

bidental plan

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Caesar needs Thraces

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

Guavanaut posted:

Caesar needs Thraces

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

Guavanaut posted:

Caesar needs Thraces

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Shugojin posted:

bidental plan

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Guavanaut posted:

Caesar needs Thraces

Dirk the Average
Feb 7, 2012

"This may have been a mistake."
How long until Ramirez complains about the BIDET?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on the UK’s out of touch prime minister – Britain’s problems are mounting and no amount of sage advice can disguise the fact that they are not being addressed"

Telegraph:

Climate change protesters interrupt Starmer speech

Independent:

Times:

Sir Keir Starmer wants speaking lessons for all pupils; October 2021: Angela Rayner apologises for calling Conservatives ‘scum’

Evening Standard:

Stephen Collins:

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Murdstone posted:

BIDENOMICS is just another BIDEN POLICY of the BIDEN CRIME FAMILY like the BIDEN BORDER CRISIS and therefore bad.

Every day at 8 in the morning I go outside and start screaming Biden at the sun. No amount of noise violation tickets will stop me

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Murdstone posted:

I'd love to have seen the underworld battles that took place for the Biden crime family to have completely overthrown the Clinton crime family as the ultimate shadow group that controls all world events. They must have been crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
What do you think killed 1m Americans in 2020/21? :tinfoil:

Cloud Potato posted:

Stephen Collins:

:wom: