Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Edward_Tohr
Aug 11, 2012

In lieu of meaningful text, I'm just going to mention I've been exploding all day and now it hurts to breathe, so I'm sure you all understand.

Mountain Lightning posted:

I think aiming Burn/other AOE effects makes anyone in range blink or have another visual indicator. So it helps in figuring it out to some extent.

Yeah, anyone hit by an AoE has their sprite shake during the attack animation. The issue is with trying to see who'll be hit by the attack before selecting it, so you don't waste a Burn! on just one enemy.

Petiso posted:

By the way, aren't you missing some screenshots during the dinner sequence? Feena started talking about her sister for no reason.

I cut out a bit of that dinner to shorten the update a little, as it was nearing 100 screenshots, and with all the skill levels and new techniques and whatnot it was hard to trim the battles down more. Don't worry, I'll cover the full thing at the beginning of the next update.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread