Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Senior Management

make one of those traditional circle straw hats from anime about samurai out of condoms and wear it. tell her you are a dong warrior or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Cunty

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Bind her feet, op.

it shows you're interested in learning about her heritage

Captain No-mates

why not try playing through the pandarian content in the world of warcraft expansion: mists of pandaria to see how the chinese people live and understand their culture and traditions

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
hope yoiu like pubes no seriouslyh i sincverely hope you like pubes and you get your pubic wishes fulfilled

Hobo Grandpa

"Trigger" is my trigger word.

WetNightmare posted:

hope yoiu like pubes no seriouslyh i sincverely hope you like pubes and you get your pubic wishes fulfilled

Who doesn't enjoy pubes? Pedophiles. That's who.

As long as Don King doesn't make a guest appearance in the bedroom, Hobo Grandpa's happy.

Hobo Grandpa fucked around with this message at 22:29 on Aug 28, 2014

Machai

Vynar posted:

make one of those traditional circle straw hats from anime about samurai out of condoms and wear it. tell her you are a dong warrior or something.

please dont, japan has been a trigger word in china ever since the Rape of Nanking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH2P_pVze6s

Machai

if you plan on bringing her back to your place be sure the chi in your house is properly balanced, dont want to feng up her shui on accident

emmie

Machai posted:

if you plan on bringing her back to your place be sure the chi in your house is properly balanced, dont want to feng up her shui on accident

not on the first date at least

emmie

emmie posted:

not on the first date at least

haha good post forums user emmie!

Diqnol

Don't tell her you post in BYOB. It would be pointless as it will be deleted by the time you drive her home.

Machai

don't offer her any dog, that is peasant food

deep dish peat moss

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Don't tell her you post in BYOB. It would be pointless as it will be deleted by the time you drive her home.

The only way it would take that long would be if she was the one driving

Diqnol

Funnypost Collabo posted:

The only way it would take that long would be if she was the one driving

It's misogynistic posts like this that have driven forums administrator Ozma to my side in my quest to delete BYOB.

Pinche Rudo

Asian girls can sense if you are a creeper with yellow fever. It's a big turn off to them. Is she fob Chinese?

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i made a thread for you anime gently caress pillow i am down as they say with your crusade come check it out

Bargearse

🛑 Don't get your pen🖊️, son, you won't be 👌 needing that 😌. My 🥡 order's 💁 simple😉, a shitload 💩 of dim sims 🌯🀄. And I want a bucket 🪣 of soya sauce☕😋.
whoa hang on let me ask ~my chinese girlfriend~ for tips

pig slut lisa

irl is good

dim sum literally means "touch the heart", so maybe lead with that and then ask her "ok but what about dick suck?"

Machai

offer to sucky sucky her nipples for five dolla

Machai

if /when you propose, tell her you will love her long time

Corn Glizzy

Captain No-mates posted:

why not try playing through the pandarian content in the world of warcraft expansion: mists of pandaria to see how the chinese people live and understand their culture and traditions

this legit got me laid with a Thai ladyboy, hth!

Hobo Grandpa

"Trigger" is my trigger word.

The Rage posted:

this legit got me laid with a Thai ladyboy, hth!

Really? All it took Hobo Grandpa was 500 Thai baht.

Machai

Hobo Grandpa posted:

Really? All it took Hobo Grandpa was 500 Thai baht.

haha, their currency is butts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Machai posted:

haha, their currency is butts

this is true in so many ways. well, two ways

Machai

so how did it go? did you cure your yellow fever?

Peanut and the Gang

by exmarx

Machai posted:

so how did it go? did you cure your yellow fever?

He didn't livepost any of it, which is very strange. :confused:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

she peed in his coke, didn't she?

Lil Cunty

she killed him he's dead

cuntman.net

Peanut and the Gang posted:

He didn't livepost any of it, which is very strange. :confused:

you changed your hat

owl milk
lol it went ok, was more of a hanging out and meeting her friends thing at a school function than an actual date

Machai

then you lied to us. please don't start our relationship with a bunch of lies about your personal life. give us actual details such as ssn, phone #, best friend's full name and dob, etc.

owl milk
i started thsi thread for jokes and am p disappointe dby them

Diqnol

Haha, you had expectations in BYOB, the forum slated for deletion in the very near future.

Dr Cheeto

Haam posted:

You get out what you put in

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*

Haam posted:

i'm sorry that you feel short-changed, but please keep your chin up :)

Machai

Heartbroken 2Twice posted:

i'm sorry that you feel short-changed, but please keep your chin up :)

lol

3D Megadoodoo

penis in vagina

3D Megadoodoo

Haha, you had expectations in BYOB, the forum slated for deletion in the very near future.

I heard it's tomorrow :ohdear:

Machai

Jerry Cotton posted:

I heard it's tomorrow :ohdear:

I think it was yesterday

3D Megadoodoo

Machai posted:

I think it was yesterday

time zones man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Machai

so Haam, did you guys reenact the rape of nanking or what?

• Locked thread