Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iSheep
Feb 5, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Amber Alert posted:

shes pretty cute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

That being said u really have to appreciate the animation

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

social vegan posted:

Fyi posts like this are how bronies started don't play w fire

Oh no more girls dressing up to try to look like Taylor Swift and Katy Perry, what a horrible future :(

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
So I showed my daughter some of the Taylor crotch chop gif thread and she said she never did that chop move. Who to believe.

Misandrist Duck
Oct 22, 2012
Taylor Swift is good

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
i thought this thread was gonna be about breasts

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

Oh no more girls dressing up to try to look like Taylor Swift and Katy Perry, what a horrible future :(

Lol this but 19 year old neck beards and oops I'm masturbating

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

social vegan posted:

Fyi posts like this are how bronies started don't play w fire
taynies

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....

Darth123123 posted:

So I showed my daughter some of the Taylor crotch chop gif thread and she said she never did that chop move. Who to believe.

jesus christ dude you actually have an inner conflict if you should believe tay tay or your own daughter? get a grip

https://twitter.com/therealxpac/status/529045138895822848

Meowbot fucked around with this message at 20:15 on Feb 14, 2015

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwTZ2xpQwpA

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

i really hope this kid made some money off this.

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time

Finally we are back on topic.

Meowbot
Oct 12, 2005

I havent had a plrecription for my eyes in years so the other day I went and got a new one and it hasnt changed. The doctor was like why havent you seen us in 4 years? I told them im scared of op tomietris when the air shoots into your eyes and dilation. They told me my eyes cold get worse....
I clicked that choclate rain song and it was playing over my other music and I was like what is this poo poo and I turned off my music and then I noticed tht I was bopping my head because that poo poo has a dope hook

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Butt House
Oct 17, 2002

i love you, you jerk
taydolf swiftler

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Diggin this gif! Wish we still had the digg button so I could digg it.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax
thought this was a thread for tits actually, disappointed

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

professional swine bather

Frostwerks posted:

thought this was a thread for tits actually, disappointed

Make a tits thread

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

was this created as a parody of a titty appreciation thread, and if so where is that thread.

ham_sanitizer
Jul 12, 2014

professional swine bather

BKPR posted:

was this created as a parody of a titty appreciation thread, and if so where is that thread.

I made a tit tay appreciation thread and got instabanned. You'll find it in the comedy gas chamber.

Pajser
Jan 28, 2006
unlike previous iterations of generic young attractive singer, who after a couple years broke down and do lots of drugs, i feel like taylor isnt like that.
she feels like a real legit psychopath who is going use her vast wealth to play out her favourite murder fantasies.
her eyes are eating me

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

I appreciate her ability to cynically exploit millions of fans for personal benefit.

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Pajser posted:

unlike previous iterations of generic young attractive singer, who after a couple years broke down and do lots of drugs, i feel like taylor isnt like that.
she feels like a real legit psychopath who is going use her vast wealth to play out her favourite murder fantasies.
her eyes are eating me

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004
she thinks she's just so loving cute and precious, doesn't she?

cloying. defined.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

she thinks she's just so loving cute and precious, doesn't she?

cloying. defined.

She may or may not think that about herself, but she is cute and precious so there is that.

IzzyFnStradlin
Jun 19, 2004

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

She may or may not think that about herself, but she is cute and precious so there is that.

nah, you can tell she does. she plays it up. she thinks that everything she does is just so loving interesting. every little "wacky" little face. every little choreographed everything.

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Darth123123 posted:

My daughter had lovely tickets at the top of the arena. Tay saw her blonde hair (really blonde) and called her down to sit with her parents in the vip section. Then they went back stage after the concert with a bunch of other 11 year olds, and had a tea party. That's my Tay story thanks for reading.
"tea party", right. that's some gary glitter poo poo

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

IzzyFnStradlin posted:

nah, you can tell she does. she plays it up. she thinks that everything she does is just so loving interesting. every little "wacky" little face. every little choreographed everything.

You read minds, which is a cool power I think.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

did anyone actually tweet that photoshop thread to her

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i came to this thread for a supergroup of tay zonday and tay diggs and was kind of disappointed but at least they were both mentioned.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Chard posted:

I appreciate her ability to cynically exploit millions of fans for personal benefit.

she's really nice to her fans, she invites them over to her house to party with her. you are a very cynical person. embrace the tay tay

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Troposphere posted:

she's really nice to her fans, she invites them over to her house to party with her. you are a very cynical person. embrace the tay tay

She gave that one fan some money to go to Chipotle while they were on a date or something, which was nice as well.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
she signed autographs for 14 hours after one of her concerts. if she didn't love her fans I don't think she'd do that

love u tswift

CannedMacabre
Jul 6, 2007

In space, no one
can hear you fart.
She is the moon in my night sky.

EDIT: Happy V-tine Day, Tay Tay.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

I hope she is spending her V-day with a nice boy who will treat her right. Or having a blast with the girls because she doesn't need any boys to validate her.

<3

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
khaleesi

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001

Troposphere posted:

but her fans are all little kids. she "parties" at her house with little kids? like mike jack?

the serial killer psycho theory is seriously taking shape here

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

I'm Crap posted:

but her fans are all little kids.