Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Egbert Souse posted:

Confirm/deny: Obama ended his speech with "suck my dick, you fuckmen"

Confirmed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Egbert Souse posted:

Confirm/deny: Obama ended his speech with "suck my dick, you fuckmen"

No one cares whatva president has to say in his exit speech actually, especially after 8 years. Good job or whatever mang now gtfo.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
Obama: I am... a humble man. I love a cold beer... a hot slice of apple pie... a diaper brimming full of poopoo and peepee. I got a big dick... a powerful stream... michelle has a nice mouth. Pee looks good in it.

God bless the United States of America. Goodnight

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
NObama

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

GObama

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

With all sincerity, thanks Obama.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Moon Atari posted:

With all sincerity, thanks Obama.

Even if you genuinely hated his presidency, look at the dark price it enacted upon him. I tip my hat to anyone who manages to sit in the dread sith chair for 8 without mummifying, dubya included.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Clemson bitch

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

I'm actually for the new guy, WAR PEEAGLE!!!!!

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
Thanks, Obama.

edit: Thank yObama.

The Pi dude
Oct 19, 2013
Buglord
After the speech, I half expected him to assign homework.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Here's a song about Obama's accomplishments during office. All info is 100% completely accurate. https://soundcloud.com/sbassbear/goodbye-obama

Sten Freak
Sep 10, 2008

Despite all of these shortcomings, the Sten still has a long track record of shooting people right in the face.
College Slice
Seems like just yesterday he delivered this https://youtu.be/-84V_aWXNS0

Aging Millenial
Nov 24, 2016

by zen death robot
me during the Obama years:

-flunked out of a pure mathematics program
-stuck in low wage work
-women won't touch my penis

thanks, Obama

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Aging Millenial posted:

me during the Obama years:

-flunked out of a pure mathematics program
-stuck in low wage work
-women won't touch my penis

thanks, Obama
same, except me during the bush years and complete opposite during obama years :smug:

thanks obama!

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Man I hope the President's office doesn't care about this kind of rating.

Killer Low Life
Sep 6, 2010

gently caress that fool

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

obama wasn't all i hoped he would be but i'm gonna miss having a thoughtful, reasonable person in office. thanks for doing your best, obama

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
it was a good speach

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Stop thanking the man for being one of the most powerful humans on earth in the last 8 years. He wasn't doing you a favor you numbfuck idiots.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

Now that I think about it my life also turned for the worse during Obama and I don't even live in america! Thanks Obama :(

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
personally, i condemn obama's track record of bombing so many innocent women\children on purpose for no reason. seems pretty morally questionable, if you ask me. I am against targetting of innocent baby guys by gigantic exploding bombs.

I am also against: racism, sexism, child torture zones, dog smashing.

KKK-nazi gas chambers? Not on my watch pal.

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Secular Humanist posted:

personally, i condemn obama's track record of bombing so many innocent women\children on purpose for no reason. seems pretty morally questionable, if you ask me. I am against targetting of innocent baby guys by gigantic exploding bombs.

I am also against: racism, sexism, child torture zones, dog smashing.

KKK-nazi gas chambers? Not on my watch pal.

this is why democrats are losing across the ballot. they're just plain against fun

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Obama conducted less warfare than the majority of American leaders in the modern age and caused far less international destruction than his predecessors, but his legacy will forever be tarnished by his shameful failure to achieve world peace, and bloodlessly so.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe

Moon Atari posted:

Obama conducted less warfare than the majority of American leaders in the modern age and caused far less international destruction than his predecessors, but his legacy will forever be tarnished by his shameful failure to achieve world peace, and bloodlessly so.

Well see, since we (as a collective monolith of course) have done bad things before we can't and shouldn't try to do good things now or ever. We have evil intent no matter what. Also: since we can't do everything we should do nothing.

So, lets talk bernie sanders and the political revolution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Aging Millenial posted:

sorry but my life wasn't very good during the Obama years and I'm not going to reward him by watching his farewell address

I wish he'd make history by making his address more or less, "You know what America? gently caress you. gently caress all of you. You loving suck, and I hate this loving job. gently caress you, you, and you. Good loving night." Then play hail to the chief while he gives the camera a finger until they cut the feed.

• Locked thread