Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

dee eight posted:

tell that to the lone ranger kemosabe

Didn't he have an Indian slave?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Tonto was his special friend

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

ScrubLeague posted:

Does ANTIFA hold their own demonstrations, or do they only show up in opposition to Nazi rallies?

They really hate G8 meetings.

momerath
Nov 15, 2014

Jim Barris posted:

If ANTIFA was bombing churches and organizing lynch gangs I would be against them. Currently, they are not. The worst excesses of ANTIFA are laughable in comparison to the horrors perpetrated by the KKK. This is why you had to be absurdly reductive to equivocate the two.

well antifa did punch nazis and destroyed starbucks so who's the real villain?? we may never know

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Snatch Duster posted:

I would never do that. All violence is wrong.
It's not pacifism to refuse to defend yourself, it's cowardice.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jim Barris posted:

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

All violence is wrong.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Snatch Duster posted:

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

All violence is wrong.

yeah so you gonna tell that to dolan jimmy trumpo? you can literally tweet it directly at him you know its 2017

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Jim Barris posted:

Once you've allowed yourself the moral high ground interminably, being the bad guy is only a hop, skip and a jump away.

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

people who fight nazis and nazis are exactly the same because they use violence

really makes u think

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

new phone who dis posted:

Once you've allowed yourself the moral high ground interminably, being the bad guy is only a hop, skip and a jump away.
We all believe we're right, even you. Anyone that believes anything thinks they are right, thinks they are just.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jim Barris posted:

We all believe we're right, even you. Anyone that believes anything thinks they are right, thinks they are just.

Objectively, all violence is wrong.

Beekeeping and You
Sep 27, 2011

Snatch Duster posted:

nope

momerath
Nov 15, 2014

Snatch Duster posted:

this is why i renounced my citizenship after i learned about normandy

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Jim Barris posted:

Difference is, I'm not out bashing the people I think are wrong.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Snatch Duster posted:

I admire your view, but do you extend this to things beyond just physical violence?

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

new phone who dis posted:

Difference is, I'm not out bashing the people I think are wrong.
And that gives you some kind of moral high ground?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Caufman posted:

I admire your view, but do you extend this to things beyond just physical violence?

Poverty is the worst form of violence.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Snatch Duster posted:

*nodding solemnly*

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
When something bad happens to a nazi, the nazi always deserves it. Because, you know, nazi.

Antifa are a bunch of dumb fuckers who also should get hosed but that's not because they sometimes punch a nazi, which is good.

momerath
Nov 15, 2014

blowfish posted:

When something bad happens to a nazi, the nazi always deserves it. Because, you know, nazi.

Antifa are a bunch of dumb fuckers who also should get hosed but that's not because they sometimes punch a nazi, which is good.

what does antifa actually do again

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

blowfish posted:

Sexual, racial, gender violence and other forms of discrimination and violence in a culture cannot be eliminated without changing culture.

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

A.N.T.I.F.A. is a terrorist organization.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

nigga crab pollock posted:

well this thread is dead now cause nobody wants to risk getting chain probated. pack it all up folks

its ironic people care about being chain probated even though no one wants to read theyir posts

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Vince MechMahon posted:

I am not an idiot so I see a difference between "I don't think blacks are really people," and "anyone who is a fascist, racist, rear end in a top hat deserves to get punched in their stupid face." But yeah, you're right, the people who hung the Nazis after Nuremberg were all just as bad as Hitler.

cool disingenuous false equivilency that exists soley to give you a sick own on the internet even though you're betraying your own convictions

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
words that are interchangeable ITT: racism, KKK, Nazism, Fascism. just whip one out when you want to let people know someone is saying the wrong opinion. nobody is bothering to look beyond the superficial negative connotation of each word so it doesnt even matter just whip that sucker out

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Snatch Duster posted:

Kindness is the worst form of violence :smuggo:

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
I'm about to `whip one out`, `nigga crab pollock`

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
And by that I mean my loving kindness for the world around & the beautiful people which art like color in its canvas

Namaste

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Racism and KKK and Nazism are pretty closely connected, and Nazism and Fascism are pretty closely connected. I feel like all of those words are reasonably interchangeable in this context.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

momerath posted:

what does antifa actually do again

nominally punch nazis

but actually, because they're dumb fucks, they also end up punching random people and torching their poo poo when the nazis don't show up (torching some poor family's beat-up second hand car is an action against the capitalist oppressor, you see)

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

words that are interchangeable ITT: racism, KKK, Nazism, Fascism. just whip one out when you want to let people know someone is saying the wrong opinion. nobody is bothering to look beyond the superficial negative connotation of each word so it doesnt even matter just whip that sucker out

kkk nazi fasciracist spotted

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

n word crab pollock i do agree with your point that maybe the left should stop calling everyone Nazis and expecting it to have a positive effect

at least i think that was your point, mightve been another more woke poster

AgentF
May 11, 2009

cool disingenuous false equivilency that exists soley to give you a sick own on the internet even though you're betraying your own convictions

Nah actually it's a pretty true equivalency.

How come you're so quick to defend nazis and then persist at it, anyway?

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
how much of a retard do you have to be to think im defending nazis or are you truly incapable of understanding that people can hold different opinions from you and not be two dimensional movie villains

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

idk if i want to make fun of your arms or your taskbar with 50000 icons.

your arms. nice flarms lol

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

how much of a retard do you have to be to think im defending nazis or are you truly incapable of understanding that people can hold different opinions from you and not be two dimensional movie villains

youre almost there soon you will realize everyone on the internet is an internet using dog bark bark

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i wish all ppl would realize violence just sets their cause back #wwmlkjrdo

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
what would goku do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009