Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

JK Fresco posted:

A Police Academy reboot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngvYJtpXkM4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Waiting for Godot but as a PG-14 hyperviolent smashfest (within PG-14 rating of course)

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

A bottle movie of a guy making GBS threads in a toilet ranting for 92 minutes. Total budget needed. $50k.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Katamari damacy

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

SeXReX posted:

Katamari damacy

Same but it's a dramatization of the forums drama by Michael Bay

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

the next Need for Speed installment

BUT

it's underground street chariot racing set in the Roman Empire with super tricked out chariots and illegal horses and poo poo.

e: vvv durrrr ya I meant Fast and Furious. ...you can tell how in touch with this franchise I am.

Big Beef City fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Feb 26, 2020

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

The Fast and the Furriest about the gritty underbelly of the fursuit "dog" racing scene

Scott Lame
Jan 8, 2014
Groundhog Day starring Vince Vaughn, but immediately after awakening he gets hit by a tractor trailer.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
a movie that's just one long psychedelic trip when a dude snorts a huge line of DMT which he mistakenly believes to be cocaine

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The Dark Night

Continuous 24-hour footage of the south pole during the time of year when the sun doesn't show. Then at the end a dude pops into frame and says "that was a pretty dark night, eh?"

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Finish the Turkish Star Wars trilogy

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

Play posted:

a movie that's just one long psychedelic trip when a dude snorts a huge line of DMT which he mistakenly believes to be cocaine

but he's a reporter in Baghdad, 2004

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Idea for a book/movie:

Gone With the Wind, but it’s about FYAD.

Written and directed by Jordan Peele.

Dillon2
Apr 3, 2018

I. M. Gei posted:

Idea for a book/movie:

Gone With the Wind, but it’s about FYAD.

Written and directed by Jordan Peele.

I like this. But we're doing Of Mice and Barnacle Jim instead

Dillon2
Apr 3, 2018
"a dave and busters"
"right, go on Jim, what else?"
"a dave and busters with stilts so all the women dont point and laugh at me when I try to play the alien versus predator game"
"heh...why the long face" I say as I pull the trigger

Dillon2
Apr 3, 2018
Jim melting down and going apeshit, absolute bonkers on Skylark then General Anime takes his posting hand out of the glove full of vaseline to queef out a half assed reply, unable to cull Jim's tiny midget retard strength

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica
HairWolf

A man with flying hair undertakes various exotic missions, many involving espionage, with a Cold War theme.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

Ok, so it's like Jurassic park, right? But it's in a Steampunk world and all the dinosaurs are actually incredibly complex pneumatically driven automatons. Yeah, yeah, like that spider from Wild Wild West. Speaking of Will Smith, guess who I have in mind for the lead? That's right, Jaden Smith! Anyway, here's the best part, for the title I was thinking - 'Dynosaurs'!! No, with a Y. Like a dynamo. I don't know it's a steampunk thing, they'll love it.

The Bramble
Mar 16, 2004

*The Voltasaurus' metal jaws collapse inches from HARRIET TUBMAN'S face from a well-placed shot*

HARRIET TUBMAN: *gasping, exasperated* You saved me!

JADEN FIVE-ACES: *coolly inspecting the smoking barrel of his Dyna-Rifle* A second later, and I daresay you'd have experienced a shock to your system.

QUIBLEY: Sir, Madam, I regret to inform you that we have a bigger problem...

*With a deafening roar, a falling tree reveals the terrifying TESLASAURUS REX, which has been tracking them since the escape from the airship*

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

The Bramble posted:

*The Voltasaurus' metal jaws collapse inches from HARRIET TUBMAN'S face from a well-placed shot*

HARRIET TUBMAN: *gasping, exasperated* You saved me!

JADEN FIVE-ACES: *coolly inspecting the smoking barrel of his Dyna-Rifle* A second later, and I daresay you'd have experienced a shock to your system.

QUIBLEY: Sir, Madam, I regret to inform you that we have a bigger problem...

*With a deafening roar, a falling tree reveals the terrifying TESLASAURUS REX, which has been tracking them since the escape from the airship*

Wild Wild West 2: The Wilder West screenplay shaping up well

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

1redflag posted:

Wild Wild West 2: The Wilder West screenplay shaping up well

Our process is actually better thsn the ine fir the real movie. See: https://melmagazine.com/en-us/story/wild-wild-west-inside-story

quote:

The pair had various meetings with studio representatives and two with Jon Peters, who was producing the film with Sonnenfeld. Peters, who used to be Barbra Streisand’s hairdresser, had executive-produced films like Caddyshack, Batman Returns and A Star Is Born (the 1976 version as well as the 2018 remake). Maddock, speaking to me with two broken feet from his house in California, says that he went alone to the Bel Air Hotel, where Peters was living while he was remodeling his house. He met him by the pool, as Peters sat with his “retinue of young Hollywood studs.” Maddock told Peters the story of the film. When he explained there would be a scene in which Jim West rides on horseback through the night in order to meet the president, Peters stopped him. “Horse?” he said. “Horses are boring.” 

There was a long pause. Maddock said, “Well, we’re setting this in 1868; this is a Western.” Peters said, “You know what’s cool? Motorcycles.” Maddock told him there weren’t any motorcycles in 1868. “Yeah, you could have motorcycles,” Peters responded.

At one point, Peters said to Maddock, “You see the pool there? I was in the middle of that pool one day and swimming up behind me comes Steven Seagal. He gets me in a headlock. And you know, he’s such a pussy…” Peters then proceeded to claim that he asked Seagal, “Wanna take me down? Wanna take me down?,” got out of the pool and had a martial arts battle with him, which Peters won. “All of the four, five young men executives who worked for Jon Peters are sitting around,” says Maddock, “and the only thing I’m thinking is, How are these guys keeping a straight face?” 

Around this time, Peters was coming off a string of failures with Warner Bros. (Rosewood, My Fellow Americans and With Honors); still, Sonnenfeld says that he wasn’t someone to mess with: “He yells.” 

quote:

“I really shouldn’t talk out-of-school, but Jon wasn’t a hugely active producer,” Doug Harlocker, who made the majority of the props for Wild Wild West, tells me. “He was somehow attached to Wild Wild West, and I’m still to this day not quite sure why. I thought he was sort of an odd choice: he’s a Beverly Hills guy that had multiple estates and 25 full-time gardeners working on his property every single day.” (Peters, who recently married and apparently split from Pamela Anderson over the course of 12 days, and his representatives did not reply to my interview requests.)

One of Maddock and Wilson’s story ideas was that there should be that aforementioned giant mechanical spider at the end of the film. Peters’ office rejected it, however, suggesting a stealth bomber instead. The writers thought that this was inconceivable for 1868, and a 100-foot-long armor-plated “flying machine” with gun turrets was the compromise. But luckily, when they visited Peters and his representatives at the producer’s enormous Tudor mansion — a house so vast that Wilson mistook the garage for the house itself — Sonnenfeld said he didn’t like the flying machine idea. Wilson piped up and said that they’d written a spider in a previous draft. Sonnenfeld responded, “Oh, I’d like to see that.” An executive stood up and shouted: “I really support that, Mr. Sonnenfeld!” The spider was back. 

Curiously, a colossal mechanical spider seems to be a Peters trope. Kevin Smith has claimed that when a fifth Superman film was in development Peters wanted Superman to fight an enormous spider; similarly, Neil Gaiman said that Peters wanted a massive mechanical spider at the end of a film of The Sandman. He, in fact, told Gaiman that the spider “would make any film a hit.” 

JK Fresco fucked around with this message at 19:39 on Feb 27, 2020

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

20 Blunts posted:

but he's a reporter in Baghdad, 2004

I loving LOVE IT

Pahilla the Hun
Jul 24, 2007

Thinking about making a post

Think about it, make a post

WARDANCER - An Apache warrior loses his way in the forest and discovers a time portal which transports him to 1977 Harlem. Once there, he teaches a group of troubled urban teens new dance moves for an upcoming competition.

MOGWAI - In this Gremlins prequel, Gizmo must save his village from encroaching developers.

RAINBOW SIX SIX SIX - When spy novel author Tom Clancy dies unexpectedly, he must rely on his knowledge of secret agents to battle his way out of Hell.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
the Magic the Gathering Weatherlight saga set to Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory

Dillon2
Apr 3, 2018

Doltos posted:

the Magic the Gathering Weatherlight saga set to Linkin Park's Hybrid Theory

Chinese market is about to be abound with escapism and they're 10 years behind us when it comes to entertainment. Sold

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Cubone posted:

take that chinese movie about parasites or whatever and put a hot american broad in it

Jessica from Illinois Chicago is already in it?

poverty goat posted:

Reboots of classic romance/romcom movies, but gay. Gay audiences will love it, but so will the same chicks who were watching it before.

We are gonna make
so
much
fuckin
MONEY.

Dillon2
Apr 3, 2018

Xaintrailles posted:

We are gonna make
so
much
fuckin
MONEY.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Do the movie 300 but with women. Or with old people; which ever one can be exploited for more money.

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf
a retelling of the horrific events of 9/11 except each and every hijacker is played by this man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

Dillon2
Apr 3, 2018

schmuckfeatures posted:

a retelling of the horrific events of 9/11 except each and every hijacker is played by this man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

*yelling at the passengers of United Airlines Flight 93 as they try to storm the cockpit* WHO THE gently caress ARE YOU

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Remake all the beloved 80s puppet movies (Labrynth, Dark Crystal, Neverending Story) with middle-shelf CGI.

Monty Python-esqe movie about Ghengis Khan.

"Mangling the gently caress out of the Works of Phillip K. Dick", a Netflix original series.

Escape from D.C.

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, except the fat guy is an annoying gay stereotype and not at all fat.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Setting 1980s

I'm both gay and a heroin addict

WHICH WAY DID I CATCH AIDS??????

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

are you laying down and using your hands to make a box shape in front of your face?

cause i'm not pitching you poo poo if you're doin that

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Dillon2 posted:

*yelling at the passengers of United Airlines Flight 93 as they try to storm the cockpit* WHO THE gently caress ARE YOU
lol

*being dragged from the cockpit* "HOW DARE YOU COME DOWN HERE. WHERE ARE YOU FROM? YOU'RE A DISGRACE."

*about to crash into the tower* "THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PLACES IN ALL OF NORTH AMERICA. YOU SUCK."

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Nooner posted:

Setting 1980s

I'm both gay and a heroin addict

WHICH WAY DID I CATCH AIDS??????

A story about two star crossed lovers, a man and a monkey.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

Play posted:

This already exists and is called the Joe Rogan Experience.

Dillon2
Apr 3, 2018
Joe Rogan experience but he is a medival king bringing wise men before his court to explain to him how things like water and the sun work

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
get the dog from beethoven to star in a movie about the Big Dog franchise

the dog from air bud can be his liberal neighbor or something

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

danny devito impregnates schwarzenegger, and foils a diamond heist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

An retired old time grifter has to pull off one last score to save his old crew but all his old underworld connections have all moved on too. About to give up, his car gets jacked by a teenage street gang. He's going to have to convince them, train them, become a father figure to them and then viciously betray them to get away clean.