Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

about 30 minutes until the show starts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Wrestle Princess was weird with commentary, and now this is going to go all the way to weird with English commentary for me.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i am scared

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
The Stream is Live (but only broadcasting the pre-roll add powerpoint) currently.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Namba is on screen.

:siren:

this is (probably) not a drill.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

talking over namba is extremely not swag.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

I didn't realise I had the stream paused during the preroll, good thing I didn't miss anything

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I'm watching.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
UP
UP
UP
GIRLS

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

karmicknight posted:

UP
UP
UP
GIRLS

:yeah: but it's YAY! when

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
DON'T TALK OVER THE loving UP UP GIRLS I SWEAR TO GOD

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

They're doing a dance.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Is this Austin Creed's gaming stream

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ARMBAR A COP posted:

They're doing a dance.

Welcome to TJPW.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

if we're lucky they might do 2 songs.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

if we're lucky they might do 2 songs.

Deeply hope so.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

wrestling is real

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cavauro posted:

wrestling is real

yes

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Lookit them go

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

STAAAAAARTOOOOOOOOOO

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

:hellyeah:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Production

Value.

Toyko Joshi Pro.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
CAT AND CLOWN BABY

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

the english commentary on the shoko hyper misao match is gona be so good.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

:tviv:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Time for the Bee to bring the veteran heat to this rookie.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

suzume is just happy to bee here.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

ItohRespectArmy posted:

suzume is just happy to bee here.

Hornetcochet

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

happy to report that the english commentary is perfectly acceptable so far.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

happy to report that the english commentary is perfectly acceptable so far.

Going to cosign this.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
+1

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

HONEYCUTTER

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

Endo looked good for her debut, Susume gave her quite a bit

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
The Clown and Cat operating in perfect synchronicity.

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
Endo's gear is cool

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

*Michael Cole voice* IT'S CLOWN TIME

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
gently caress yeah its time for Moka's gear.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

this will be the match where moka does the gi choke.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Shin Kicks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

can't overstate that in TJPW universe, haruna neko is a cat. a shoot cat.