Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stormyish

Number: 27
District is known for: Too many foxes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

District 555 currently looking for allies. requirements - attack bwatts first, then whatever.

WindmillSlayer

dog(subspecies wiener dog)

bwatts

i piss all over dumb little nooblord districts

WindmillSlayer

district 4 has a lot to offer in terms of 4 legged animals

Bwee

WindmillSlayer posted:

can i switch to bwatts district

Of course! Districts are not set in stone, anyone is free to join any other district until I decide it's time for the Hungry Games to begin. I'd ultimately like at least 3 or more Districts of 2 people each.

Bwee

pig slut lisa posted:

i'm confused, does this thread require participation after you volunteer or is everything just goign to be judged from the volunteer posts

Both!

WindmillSlayer

Bwee posted:

Of course! Districts are not set in stone, anyone is free to join any other district until I decide it's time for the Hungry Games to begin. I'd ultimately like at least 3 or more Districts of 2 people each.

there arent many 350 legged animals though

bwatts

welcome.

WindmillSlayer

new distric post

bwatts district (350)
district is cool because of mysteries
i will win because: i dont want to dissapoint anyone

dogcrash truther
Hmm...The current entrants are all Careers. I believe only a true noob can capture the hearts of the audience, and the Sponsors.

bwatts

dogcrash truther posted:

Hmm...The current entrants are all Careers. I believe only a true noob can capture the hearts of the audience, and the Sponsors.

windy and i are newbs in many ways.

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

i feel like a contest named "ban all noobs" might scare away the noobs.

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

dogcrash truther
Ban all the noobs who don't volunteer

bwatts

i will happily die to a noob so brave as to break through that kind of barrier.

Bwee

FluffieDuckie posted:

i feel like a contest named "ban all noobs" might scare away the noobs.

As President of the Capitol, I agree. Mods, please edit the thread title.

Also, the OP has been updated with the current districts.

bwatts

i suggest the newsubtitle be "go team noob". i'd also liketo state that i hope i get banned.

Piso Mojado

I'd rather die a newb who fought than one who did nothing while others fell for me. -MLK

WindmillSlayer

bwatts posted:

i suggest the newsubtitle be "go team noob". i'd also liketo state that i hope i get banned.

i dont want to be banned because i dont have the money for a regreg rn

Bwee
Tributes, please post suggestions for thread titles!

El Spider

no noobs will be banned unless they want to be, so don't be afraid to enter you stupid freaking newbies

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Piso Mojado

ATCG posted:

I'd rather die a newb who fought than one who did nothing while others fell for me. -MLK

Or that's what he would of said if he was a byob poster.

WindmillSlayer

the perils of the thunderdome raise their shiny heads

Bwee
Also no one will really be banned if they don't deserve it the punishment will just be probations and there will probably be more prizes

Bwee

Los Lobos posted:

no noobs will be banned unless they want to be, so don't be afraid to enter you stupid freaking newbies

yeah this

bwatts

i hope i get permabanned

posting smiling
i'd like to make a statement: i don't care whether i win or lose, but that actually makes me scarier, if you think about it.

Piso Mojado

bwatts posted:

i hope i get permabanned

You'll b3 permabummed when you lose.

bwatts

Classicist posted:

i'd like to make a statement: i don't care whether i win or lose, but that actually makes me scarier, if you think about it.

touched upon in my character bio mate. dont care fore the living or the dead - including me

Piso Mojado

When does this start? Only asking because I have a lasagna in the oven and don't want to be stabbed while working on the salad.

Bwee
This won't be in real time or anything so don't worry

Piso Mojado

Good cause this pasta house dressing won't pour itself.

ZeroCount

any noobs should join District 0, the chill district. no requirements or rules save that you try to die at least a little bit before I do in order to help protect my pride

Stormyish

i wield a +5 Great Sword with water magic enchants
im psure I'm gonna win

ZeroCount

Stormyish posted:

Im changing districts to District 0
Why I'll win the Hungry Games: +5 Great Sword with water magic enchants
How you and your fellow tribute will work together to win: I am ready to lay my life down on zerocount's whims

welcome aboard, padre

Stormyish

ZeroCount posted:

welcome aboard, padre

I'm fairly certain that isn't one of my quotes, but you don't seem like the kind of person that would lie

landy.
I can't read

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
I Volunteer as Tribute.

District: 0.999999....
District Notoriety: Death Wizards.
Why I Will Win: Death Wizards.

joke_explainer

i'll be one of the fashion coaches. the whole 'flames' thing is passe. we're gonna dress you like a V-22 Osprey. Or maybe something less problematic like a UH-1H. Or what could look more lethal than a CBU-100 'Rockeye' cluster bomb? With a maximum penetration of nearly 200mm of armor and a wide area of devastation, you'll have tons of sponsors in no time, if they equate your appearance with your supposed lethality in the field for some reason. anyway, whoever wants me to fashion coach them, I'll draw a picture of them in their hungry games gear. don't everyone rush me at once...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

landy.
I volunteer as tribute.

district: 12
what the district is known for: being a bunch of assholes.
why we will win: because I intend to lie, cheat, and steal my way to victory.

• Locked thread