Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Kazinsal posted:

Hail king Jeffrey of YOSPOS, first of his name, saviour of SomethingAwful

I just want to state that I've always been loyal to our new overlord Jeffrey of YOSPOS, even when he was still a nobody trying to break into FYAD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

CannonFodder posted:

I met Tossed_Salad_Man at the North Wilkesboro K Mart that was going out of business. He was standing in the parking lot with a double bit axe. Good first impressions are key.

I love this sequence of sentences.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Violet_Sky posted:

Which was the Gooncamp that had a bunch ABDLs?

Please tell me that doesn't mean "Adult Baby Diaper Lovers" and I hate myself for knowing that acronym.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Ugly In The Morning posted:

Please tell me that doesn't mean "Adult Baby Diaper Lovers" and I hate myself for knowing that acronym.

lol, GOON camp. It means exactly what you think it does.

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Yeah lol should know better than to ask that question

Hub Cat fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Jun 26, 2020

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

Hanging out almost solely in Retro Games these days I came into this explosion....like, right now. That was...a lot to catch up on. Mostly just want to say Literally A Bird is cool, and I hope life goes good from here on, and that everyone involved in the situation is safe.

funmanguy
Apr 20, 2006

What time is it?
I can as such a poo poo person before joining and for a while after joining. If I hadn’t lurked on these forums when I was going through getting clean I wouldn’t have learned how to be a person. This forum didn’t save my life but it did teach me how to be a not-poo poo person(the old lady threads were a big boost in figuring out the whole empathy thing). I’m a husband and dad now and I honestly wouldn’t have been capable of that without this stupid forum.

Also I was helldumped in the desert bus LP long long ago.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
As part of the sale, we will now be legally required to refer to these forums as Richard "Lowtax" Kyanka's SomethingAwful Forums, Presented by Jeffrey of YoSpOs

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

i just told my wife that it's got an extreme air of "stay cool have a good summer." huge auld lang syne vibes.
Goons take one last look at the Forums, slowly begin closing their laptops...

GOOD NEWS, GUYS, WE FOUND A MILLION DOLLARS! THE CLUBHOUSE IS SAVED (alsolowtaxwentbacktohishomeplanet)

Goons: are you thinking what I'm thinking?
:goatsecx:

FilthyImp fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Jun 26, 2020

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Sid Vicious posted:

what if lowtax stiole Jeffrey's skin and wearing it like a suit

:cenobite: We have such goatse to show you...

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
If we're talking how SA has made us better people, uh

I'm not gonna go into depth but this isn't my first account and the reason I burned the old one gets brought up weirdly often in this thread

I used to be a huge, huge, huge rear end in a top hat, just the absolute worst motherfucker, and SA beating that out of me (with that situation kind of being the tipping point) is a large part of why I'm even remotely tolerable nowadays

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

It's not for me to "leak the mod forums" as it were but I woke up to this announcement and I checked the mod forums and I found the same amount of happy surprise, so, folks, tentatively, we're still here.

Thank you, Jeffrey.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I won't cheer until the contract is signed, but I want to say that I've never seen Jeffrey beat a defenseless woman, nor have I personally been beaten by him, so he's OK in my book.

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
I’m so happy I don’t have to learn to use discord / reddit / Twitter.

Also glad the taxman is gone.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

VotGs posted:

Just so anyone who contributed to the body armor charity drive might see this, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART. It was a weird time for the country and the internet, and I will never ever forget how it felt to see people I did not know and could never know reaching out to make sure I was safe, and my buddies were safe. We all came through relatively okay and sane, and a lot of that was thanks to knowing that people cared while we were scared about what we'd been asked to do, without knowing the reasons why except that it was our turn to face death in the supposed service of our country's needs. It's been a haven since then, even during my darkest times, and whatever else has happened, it was worthwhile for that alone.
You're welcome, and thank you for your service.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Violet_Sky posted:

Which was the Gooncamp that had a bunch ABDLs?

I am unfamiliar with that term.

Seven Hundred Bee
Nov 1, 2006

please someone tell me I'm not crazy - I swear to god a goon ate someone, is this true? is my memory loving with me?

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Seven Hundred Bee posted:

please someone tell me I'm not crazy - I swear to god a goon ate someone, is this true? is my memory loving with me?

Well there was a prominent user named Cannibal

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin

Don’t look at me *picking teeth*

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

There was someone who wanted to eat someone but its a mega depressing story

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

quote:

Lowtax asked me to make clear that this is not an admission of any guilt. He maintains his innocence.

hmmmmmmmmmm

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

CannonFodder posted:

I am unfamiliar with that term.

:gooncamp: or ABDL? (AB/DL in this case i'm sure is referring to a relevant terrible kink)

a seagull
Apr 11, 2007

Not believing this until Lowtax is perma'd, but...

Hub Cat
Aug 3, 2011

Trunk Lover

Everybody welcome our new administrator Xatwol!!
Actually anybody remember the name when LT brought Radium back and claimed it was somebody else?

Hub Cat fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Jun 26, 2020

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Hub Cat posted:

Everybody welcome our new administrator Xatwol!!
Actually anybody remember the name when LT brought Radium back and claimed it was somebody else?

Yes, he was replaced by a "girl coder"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Charles posted:

Yes, he was replaced by a "girl coder"

A "codestress" if you will.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Four-Eyes posted:

Not a re-reg, just one of the people who had their Bird ban reversed when she could no longer ignore Lowtax's repeat domestic abuse. Bird loving up and Bird making amends are not mutually exclusive opinions to have.

Fawning over Bird for basic human decency she lacked six months ago is really weird.

lmao

you begged bird to reverse your ban, and she did it out of her abundant kindness even tho she knows what a poo poo you are

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Some alt right podcast is going to feature lowtax lmao this Saga is going to end well

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Squizzle posted:

lmao

you begged bird to reverse your ban, and she did it out of her abundant kindness even tho she knows what a poo poo you are

thank you for reminding me that this shitbird was spared my wrath only because of forums uncertainty

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Pastry of the Year posted:

thank you for reminding me that this shitbird was spared my wrath only because of forums uncertainty

do not defame birds like that, scoundrel

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Squizzle posted:

do not defame birds like that, scoundrel

to be fair, I have queued them a fresh new ban

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

lol at managing to get your account unbanned and then turning right around and loving up in a day and going straight back to banned. Shine on you crazy motherfucker ford-guys

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
im only on the awful app and im not tryna sound rude

Where does Swizzle moderate

sorry i meant Squizzle had Funk Volume on the mind

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Cquizzle-spam.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

M_Gargantua posted:

:gooncamp: or ABDL? (AB/DL in this case i'm sure is referring to a relevant terrible kink)
I didn't see any diaper stuff, just people eating warm Snicker's bars out of a blow-up doll's rear end in a top hat and a giant black dildo named "Linux"

Whoops, spoilers

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I think the ABDL idea might be cross-pollination from that story a few years back about the furry con that became really popular among diaper furries, to the point that people were openly just wearing diapers and fetish gear in public areas of the hotel, stuffing used diapers into pool drains, and all kinds of gross poo poo.

porktree
Mar 23, 2002

You just fucked with the wrong Mexican.
Does this mean I don't have to win the downhill ski race now?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pastry of the Year posted:

to be fair, I have queued them a fresh new ban

Happy endings all around!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

porktree posted:

Does this mean I don't have to win the downhill ski race now?

Why wouldn't you want to? This is pure snow! It's everywhere! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?