Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

achillesforever6 posted:

No but the feverish devotion and constant gifs and pics that has also shown up on other threads here is getting a little overhand, also the constant hyperbolic praise SD is starting to get on my nerves; I really enjoy Smackdown, but its not the second coming of christ, its merely been the best wrestling show for a while now because every other weekly show is rather lacking or bad.

I want to live inside her rear end. fight me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

I don't actually know who Mickey James is so maybe the crowd is me

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

I will never stop singing the praises of the A-Show Smackdown Live!, the superior wrestling show with the superior thread and the superior posters, or Alexa Bliss Still Your Smackdown Women's Champion

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

On the one hand hell yeah Mickey James is back, on the other hand drat her for hating Becky Lynch :argh:

Hi BCH what up dawg, you good?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

All jokes aside, I know Alexa is the heel and all but it would be nice if for once during her title run she didn't get poo poo on and barely scrape a win through shenanigans.

Every heel champion is a cowardly cheater. It's the only thing they know how to book apparently.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

achillesforever6 posted:

No but the feverish devotion and constant gifs and pics that has also shown up on other threads here is getting a little overhand, also the constant hyperbolic praise SD is starting to get on my nerves; I really enjoy Smackdown, but its not the second coming of christ, its merely been the best wrestling show for a while now because every other weekly show is rather lacking or bad.

That's a shame.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Brock Lesnar posted:

i'm not homeless anymore

Congrats. Sincerely if true

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Let's 205 baby

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I am legit looking forward to this match, come at me

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

NickRoweFillea posted:

Let's 205 baby

nah

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.
Smackdown has a great rear end

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Jackie D posted:

It's good.
I said it was good and I enjoy it, just think people can get a little overboard on it, but I shouldn't really be talking since I enjoy stuff like current day NXT and 205 Live

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

TERRIBLE SHITLORD posted:

All jokes aside, I know Alexa is the heel and all but it would be nice if for once during her title run she didn't get poo poo on and barely scrape a win through shenanigans.

I'd be okay with it for Alexa because she's tiny and she's fighting a giant scary irishwoman, if it wasn't EVERY SINGLE HEEL CHAMP.

Dear Vince,
Please don't ruin Neville when he becomes champ.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Yeah, I'm done for the night.

Bye thread!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

achillesforever6 posted:

I said it was good and I enjoy it, just think people can get a little overboard on it, but I shouldn't really be talking since I enjoy stuff like current day NXT and 205 Live

Come on you need to try harder if you're trolling.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Yes the final chapter of the best wwe storyline of 2016/17. Let's go Gentleman Jack!!

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

What is Mickie's opinion on floor cake?

Mickie is a floor cake pioneer

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

achillesforever6 posted:

WWE RAW Is actually good.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

Come on you need to try harder if you're trolling.
I'm legit not trolling, just giving my opinion as all

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I'm hype as hell for Gallagher/Daivari

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Add the Mickie pic to the collage!

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Cool Drew Gulak

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i dont want to shame mickie for her pre-wrestling naughty photos but i do want someone to post the one where she puts a heel in a guy's butt and he makes a hilarious face

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

achillesforever6 posted:

All wrestling is good except Raw and even Raw PPV stuff is usually good

But SD really is head and shoulders best in terms of weekly programming. It's not even close.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Really liked that match, it may have been the best Alexa-Becky match thus far up until the finish, and I love me some Mickie James so 5*.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

Cool Drew Gulak
Here a lot of people are already leaving the arena :smith:

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

i think cedric alexander is really good

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

achillesforever6 posted:

Stop trolling please.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Alicia Fox is so good.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
BEAT IT, TOOTS.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?