Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Hal Incandenza posted:

If the only analysis you can supply at a critical juncture is “get the lurkers” while also exhorting the most egregious lurker to post more so you don’t have to vote him it looks pretty bad to me. Like let’s get the easy kill but not on this one particular guy for some reason

Yeah, what the heck. Ok I'm down to dunk flam or jam. This post makes me feel better about you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dick Bastardly posted:

Yeah, what the heck? Ok I'm down to dunk flam or jam. This post makes me feel better about you.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
Dunk me and end the game. Vanilla townie is boring and everyone has been straight awful this whole time.

Scum team obv Flam, Hal, and probably DB but I'm not sold. Pretty sure on Flam and Hal though.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yeah this is was some bullshit. pluralarity, losing quid, and the dumb d2 gambit murdered town. but yeah im pretty certain flam is scum, probably hal, maybe DB.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Jamuraan posted:

Dunk me and end the game. Vanilla townie is boring and everyone has been straight awful this whole time.

Scum team obv Flam, Hal, and probably DB but I'm not sold. Pretty sure on Flam and Hal though.

Hmmmm what’s changed since you called DB scum like 2 posts ago?

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
I'm 100% down for a flam or Hal vote. I don't think DB is scum for the reasons you guys are claiming.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

flerp posted:

yeah this is was some bullshit. pluralarity, losing quid, and the dumb d2 gambit murdered town. but yeah im pretty certain flam is scum, probably hal, maybe DB.

Losing quid was the worst part of this game.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
the only person i feel certain on being town is bif tbh but also i think just statiscally we're more likely to hit scum then town lol

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Mayor Glowku posted:

Losing quid was the worst part of this game.

yeah from both a purely gameplay standpoint because we basically double mislynched d2 but also because i dont like people having a bad time :(

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

How many are left alive? 7 or 8 I can't check atm easily.

Either way it's worst case 50% chance to hit scum

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
7 alive

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Why does everyone want to vote me? I guess I was wrong on binus but if I have any meta as scum it’s that I post MORE and take it more seriously.

Anyway I’m voting flamander barring something spectacular happening

I could see bif as the SK, she can still hunt scum but something definitely feels off and I would think she’d have had more to say right away on a day like this

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Then a 57ish% to hit non town.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

flerp posted:

yeah from both a purely gameplay standpoint because we basically double mislynched d2 but also because i dont like people having a bad time :(

Agreed

flerp
Feb 25, 2014

Hal Incandenza posted:

Why does everyone want to vote me? I guess I was wrong on binus but if I have any meta as scum it’s that I post MORE and take it more seriously.

Anyway I’m voting flamander barring something spectacular happening

I could see bif as the SK, she can still hunt scum but something definitely feels off and I would think she’d have had more to say right away on a day like this

yeah bif could potentially be sk but ill cross that bridge when we get to it. i still feel safe as her being town.

gonna go with flam most likely unless new developments

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Ok I guess all we gotta do is make sure to agree on somebody cause scum prolly don't even need to give a poo poo about hiding their votes now. We're already endgamed if the SK wasn't still in it. They gotta hit scum if they wanna stay in it.

I nominate DB cause I don't get why people are actually sticking up for him. There's only so many townies left and I don't see why he should be one.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Bifauxnen posted:

I nominate DB cause I don't get why people are actually sticking up for him. There's only so many townies left and I don't see why he should be one.

Reminder: most of the people posting today are scum.

##vote DB

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

##vote DB

Reminder: Votes are done through pm to Kash <3

But I think im going with flam

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
yeah im fine with db and flam

Bifauxnen posted:

##vote DB

this is a good point too

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mayor Glowku posted:

Reminder: Votes are done through pm to Kash <3

But I think im going with flam

Yes I have also PMed Kash at the time I made that post, I don't care if the scum forget how to vote though that'd be nice!!

I don't know if you realise this Glowku, but if we want the numbers to lunch a scum today, we HAVE to get all the town plus SK on board if the scum are able to get themselves coordinated together during the day.

I kinda doubt this is gonna happen so it is hard to care at this point, but there we are

I think you MIGHT be the other town along with flerp though so maybe I should be the one moving to vote Flam instead. Just need to go double check who else was down with that. But Kasu turned out to be town all along, and he thought DB was scum that I should've been looking at harder, and Kasu was right that DB didn't get much mention from other people. So I'd be way more comfortable going with DB.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

That's a very good point and even though we were talking about numbers earlier I didn't piece it together. We definitely need to be together in our votes, but it's super hard to trust anyone right now D:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I can't dive deeper until later tonight, watching the Indians game but I'll try to get a harder read on them. We have enough time to discuss who's the best option at least

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I'll vote for flam, didn't really live up to my request. lol if i get dunked though, might be a merciful end to this game. I'm sad to see it turn out like this.

Jamuraan
Oct 10, 2005

Jamuraan, J.D. in Critical Reasoning and Logic
Ask me about how good I am at party games! Please god ask me about how good I am at party games!
If you're scum, please quote this post.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
:ghost:

Jamuraan posted:

If you're scum, please quote this post.
:ghost:

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Deadline for Day 3
The current deadline is September 28th, 2017 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 12 hours, 34 minutes.

Votes, including history, are revealed at End of Day.

Voting No Lynch is an unvote. There will be a lynch every day.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Voting flam because if he’s town we don’t have a chance anyway.

Weren’t there some sort of anti-lurker rules in place this game?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Bif why is flerp so town to you? The appearance of effort ?

Flamander
May 4, 2009
I think that Bif is the SK.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
im gonna be straight honest here

i dont give a poo poo if bif is sk or not all i think is that she is not mafia and that is all i need

Flamander
May 4, 2009

flerp posted:

im gonna be straight honest here

i dont give a poo poo if bif is sk or not all i think is that she is not mafia and that is all i need

Keep in mind, what you read in thread may not necessarily be what players are PMing Kash.

Bifauxnen posted:

oh wait vector's in this, I gotta play with Sailor Edgeworth some more :buddy:

Kashuno posted:

Vanilla Town Vector_to died N1

Current living players are as follows
b-minus1
bifauxnen
dickbastardly
flamander
flerp
hal incandenza
jamuraan
kasumeat
mayor glowku
quidthulhu
tobbs gnawed

One death N1. Presumably the scum NK was blocked by the doc.

Bifauxnen posted:

...I'm not liking this though the more I stew on it. I'm still leaning towards trying derp first before Quid cause Quid sure is making an effort while derp's all "lol who wants to read your posts", but I can't see Quid's posts as so obviously authentic. I mean they could be cause he gets argumentative as I do but just look at how much he bounces around. He leapt straight to discrediting me only to go "oh wait I totally understand your point of view now!!" when I posted one wordy post back like he wanted, only to bounce right back to "oooh so disingenuous" again like a post or two later.

yup Kasu's also on the list

derp
Quid
Kasu

this is the list

Kashuno posted:

Final Votecount, Day Two

B-minus1 (5): Tobbs Gnawed, Bifauxnen, Flamander, Kasumeat, B-minus1, B-minus1, DickBastardly, Flerp, Jamuraan, Bifauxnen, Flerp
Bifauxnen (0):
DickBastardly (1): B-minus1
Flamander (1): B-minus1, Bifauxnen, Flerp, B-minus1, Bifauxnen
Flerp (0):
Hal Incandenza (0):
Jamuraan (0):
Kasumeat (1): Bifauxnen
Mayor Glowku (0):
Tobbs Gnawed (0):

Not Voting (2): Hal Incandenza, Mayor Glowku

With 5 Votes, Vanilla Town B-minus1 has been lynched Day Two

It is now Night 2, please get actions in within 24 hours. Scum will be receiving doc access shortly.

Bif votes for Kasu. No one else votes for Kasu. Sign of being SK.

The next night:

Kashuno posted:

Vanilla Town Kasumeat died N2
Town Cop Tobbs Gnawed died N2

Current living players are as follows
bifauxnen
dickbastardly
flamander
flerp
hal incandenza
jamuraan
mayor glowku

It is now Day 3

This is why I think Bif is SK.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
hey flam

find the mafia

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
anyways this basically cements flam as mafia

here's why

as town, our only way out is through the sk. we need them to kill a mafia member for us to win. we CANNOT WIN if we lynch the sk. the only reason the game hasnt ended even though we are on parity with the mafia is because of the sk. of course a mafia member is trying to find the sk because the sk is the only person who can stop them. as lovely as it sounds, we need to work with the sk in order to have a chance of winning.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i was deliberately being vague about why i didnt care about the sk in order to bait out a response like that :)

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

What have you done with the real flerp?

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i blame bif if i didnt feel bad about the previous game i prob wouldnt be trying as hard lol

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Lol ok I'm ok with voting Flam now, that was a silly case and if anything I bet he picked some of those nk's to make me look bad... Oh wait unless he's the SK and he's also projecting that. poo poo.

We gotta be nice to the SK today. Let's stick with DB.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Oh but wait if he was the SK he wouldn't want to mislunch town today either so why would he be going for me, right, thanks flerp for helping me sort this out while im still not quite awake

##vote Flam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

flerp posted:

i blame bif if i didnt feel bad about the previous game i prob wouldnt be trying as hard lol

I'm sure Fisk ending the game on a wet fart like that also had something to do with it hahaha

• Locked thread