Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

haha, from the same user:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIUz3MzvmDY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dodecalypse
Jun 21, 2012

SKA SUCKS
that must be what heaven is like

or maybe hell depending on how clawed youre getting

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

beatlegs posted:

so I put oc on the cover of my first album

one day I hope to save enough money to do a vinyl pressing so oc will live through the ages in used music shops

i've buried various purrs and meows from my cats in my musical projects. the monstery-yells in the apocalyptic section of that obama thing were cheese doing his empty-room caterwauling, slowed down and dropped an octave or so

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

When I see these kinds of videos all I can think is "oh gently caress, I need a kitten" until my brain sets in to remind me that you have to deal with the year+ of kitten bullshit

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

uh you deal with gizmo. how worse can it be?

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
No comment

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Trig Discipline posted:

i've buried various purrs and meows from my cats in my musical projects. the monstery-yells in the apocalyptic section of that obama thing were cheese doing his empty-room caterwauling, slowed down and dropped an octave or so

Schindler's Fist
Jul 22, 2004
Weasels! Get 'em off me! Aaaa!
There were people on the roof.

MAAAH!

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

whoa

pro colors, pro eyes

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Trig Discipline posted:

I have to hear that, got a link?

the only traces of cat on my album is 1) one of them attacking rigby (the dog), you can hear the yelp at the very end of the first track, and 2) during one of the quiet acoustic numbers there's a THUMP, which is one of the cats jumping from the bookshelf onto my recording desk

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
here's the instrumental without obama but with cheeser

http://www.danwarren.net/Podcast/14%20Instrumental%20-%20The%20Decline.mp3

cheese comes in around 1:15

actually none of those weird sounds were synthesized, they were all just deeply mangled bits of audio from things around the house

Pilli
Jul 3, 2011

Dogs have owners,
cats have staff
This thread is hugely awesome but is sorely lacking in Abraham Delacey Giuseppe Casey Thomas O'Malley orange non-fluffy stuff.

Quebec Bagnet
Apr 28, 2009

mess with the honk
you get the bonk
Lipstick Apathy

Lemon Cello
Sep 2, 2011

you're posting...

Pilli posted:

This thread is hugely awesome but is sorely lacking in Abraham Delacey Giuseppe Casey Thomas O'Malley orange non-fluffy stuff.

Unfortunately my usual Thomas O'Malley informant is gone for the next two weeks and this is all she left.

Edgar Allen Poe is a massive fluffbucket now and I've got a good picture of him at least but I can't remember where my phone is.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

It's irresponsible as gently caress to let your cattes play on the road like that. I'm angry.

quadpus
May 15, 2004

aaag sheets
i just found a very old very poorly shot elena video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cWwVZouDe8

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

Trig Discipline posted:

actually none of those weird sounds were synthesized, they were all just deeply mangled bits of audio from things around the house

Cheese :yaycloud:

:smithcloud:

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Knuc If U Buck posted:

It's irresponsible as gently caress to let your cattes play on the road like that. I'm angry.

cool pi copy/paste

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Cygni posted:

cool pi copy/paste

Ahhh yes, because only a Pet Islander would put pet safety above a snazzy photograph to show my internet pals. Grow up.

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

knuc you are a terrible poster

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

http://mapmycat.blogspot.com.au/

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

Radio!
Mar 15, 2008

Look at that post.

Trig Discipline posted:

whoa what you're dan warren? your stuff is great please accept this yospos-colored cat

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

I'm not kidding. Have you witnessed cat vs car before? I'm not talking some anonymous roadkill that you see for half a second on the way to work, but your own cat in death throes on the driveway with one of its eyeballs sticking out because you ran it over? It's traumatising. Sorry for caring about catte safety. You should all be loving ashamed.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

quadpus
May 15, 2004

aaag sheets

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

knuc you are a terrible person

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

don't need to blame us for your mistakes heh

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

gently caress SNEEP posted:

don't need to blame us for your mistakes heh

I'm not blaming anyone, just trying to stop anyone else from going through the pain of losing a family member in the most horrid way imaginable.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

beatlegs posted:

so I put oc on the cover of my first album

one day I hope to save enough money to do a vinyl pressing so oc will live through the ages in used music shops

would buy a record of your lovely music just to have a sweet oc picture

teh z0rg
Nov 17, 2012

GATOS Y VATOS posted:

knuc you are a terrible poser

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Radio! posted:

whoa what you're dan warren? your stuff is great please accept this yospos-colored cat

yes indeedy :ssh:

and tyvm

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

quadpus posted:

i just found a very old very poorly shot elena video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cWwVZouDe8

This is so precious

quadpus
May 15, 2004

aaag sheets
huh, i just realized if you click on an ignored user's posts, they show up as black on black so it just looks like an emptyquote.
sorry mods for the confusing/false post report :shobon:

anyway, i've been watching my brother's cats all week and holding out on the thread while i caught up. here's one of them helping me do so
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpNafihc-pU

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

flyboi posted:

No comment

Did you have Gizmo as a kitten?

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

nm

beatlegs fucked around with this message at 08:02 on Apr 14, 2013

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

of course the tortie charges her way to the top first. she won't let something like gravity tell her what to do.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

flyboi posted:

When I see these kinds of videos all I can think is "oh gently caress, I need a kitten" until my brain sets in to remind me that you have to deal with the year+ of kitten bullshit

when carmen was a kitten (got her at 3months old) I was amazed at how little pain there was in dealing with a kitten. i was expecting her to be pissing everywhere, crying all night, etc. but she was perfectly litter trained and only really cried for the first month or so whenever i would leave for work. the only annoying thing i was happy to see her grow out of was biting every single cable she saw and ripping down paper towels & toilet paper.

don't forget there are good parts to the kitten phase too. carmen always slept right next to me every night and was super adorable. :3: look at how adorable and fuzzy kittens are:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

:unsmith:

Lum
Aug 13, 2003

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

nm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Welp, kebab just had two polyps removed from his ear and throat. He's in for observation over the weekend, cone of shame pics will happen either tomorrow or tuesday.

That's like €2k on this floofy little shitlord now. Still rules, still totally worth it.