Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

Cloud Potato posted:

Evening Standard:

Kellies Nomination: Worst two things happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

On how the campaigns for the Voice to Parliament referendum are going.

Wilcox:

Rowe:

Treasurer Jim Chalmers with the new Reserve Bank governor Michele Bullock and just-gone governor Philip Lowe. Australia’s June quarter inflation falls to 6%, ABS reports (Guardian).

Lethbridge:

Spooner:

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
i will say i enjoy the non-american cartoons being posted here for the contrast between the obvious effort on the UK cartoons and gorrell's "google image search -> photoshop filter -> submit to publisher"

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
To be fair, one of those UK cartoonists is on over $800k a year.

His must be the funniest, most skilled, and highest effort of them all...

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

The Artificial Kid
Feb 22, 2002
Plibble

Guavanaut posted:

To be fair, one of those UK cartoonists is on over $800k a year.

His must be the funniest, most skilled, and highest effort of them all...
And therefore the least amenable to replacement with those awful robots. For all our sakes we must keep paying him 800k.

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Clay Bennett

Jeff Danziger

Lisa Benson

Jeff Stahler

Lee Judge

Mike Smith

Jimmy Margulies

Ed Gamble

David M. Hitch

Randall Enos - Out With the Old, In With the Old

Dave Whamond

Bill Bramhall

b]Mike Thompson[/b]

David Horsey

Ann Telnaes

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

idonotlikepeas posted:

Jeff Danziger

Kellies Nomination: Worst Caricature because Barbie seems to have three mouths, or two mouths and a chin.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

Kellies nomination: best caricature

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

idonotlikepeas posted:

David M. Hitch

Holy lol that chin

Alhazred
Feb 16, 2011

Get ready for some wild cartoons about Sinead O'Connor.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Alhazred posted:

Get ready for some wild cartoons about Sinead O'Connor.
(Because she just died. That's the implied part. Just in case anyone read a vague comment and was wondering if it was that or something else happened and had to look it up.)

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

Andy Marlette

Gary Varvel

John Deering

Michael Ramirez

Mike Luckovich

Steve Kelley

I feel like Kelley should get some sort of laziness award for just how many of his cartoons are just two people, one of them holding a newspaper/looking at their TV/looking at their phone, and then adding some sarcastic remark about it.

Tom Stiglich

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Ed Gamble is like a cartoonist from a slightly parallel universe where everyone looks like an off-brand version of themselves.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
the heat wave will have a poorly thought out ending?

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

It will involve at least one really uncomfortable sex scene.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
a cartoonish over the top redneck bully and someone with a disability and magical mental powers will be important to dealing with the heat wave

World Famous W fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Jul 27, 2023

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

idonotlikepeas posted:

It will involve at least one really uncomfortable sex scene.

Well yeah, banging in a heatwave IS uncomfortable. Think of the sweat

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Mark your calendars, today was the day that Stantis had a decent take.

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Skios posted:

Gary Varvel

Who is this fully clothed man not smoking a crack pipe

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

Fister Roboto posted:

Conservatives can have some remarkably liberal takes when the problem directly affects them and the solution is obvious, effective and popular.

Edit: and if the problem can't easily be concealed in buzzwords. See also that poll that asked if people support Obamacare vs. if people support [poller explains what Obamacare does without calling it that or ACA] with expected results.

The Islamic Shock fucked around with this message at 18:21 on Jul 27, 2023

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Nigel Farage’s BBC interview with Nick Robinson – The former Ukip leader snapped back at the presenter’s ‘condescending’ tone in a heated Radio 4 interview"

Telegraph:

Matt:

How Alison Rose blew 30 years at NatWest in less than a month

Independent:

Times:

Evening Standard:

Price cap changes let British Gas profits balloon to near £1bn record

Stephen Collins:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Everyone prepare for a wave of Sinead O'Connor eulogy cartoons.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

Fister Roboto posted:

My question is what is this "tipping epidemic" that he's featured in his comic all week. Was there some viral news story about tipping two weeks ago or is he just being an old man yelling at clouds?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Fister Roboto posted:

prickly city is all about "the symptoms are bad but the disease is good" take. his solution is, undoubtedly, to outlaw tipping while not raising wages. and, if it ever did actually come up, i'm sure it would fight tooth and nail against raising wages.

Cloud Potato posted:

:yeeclaw:
Stephen Collins:

just gonna make a note

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?

Ok, "The meek shall inherit my wrath" is going to stick with me for awhile.

lost old man
Nov 4, 2009

I AM HUNGER.
I FEED.

Skios posted:

A.F. Branco

Every time I think I've seen the the full and true depth of Branco's stupidity I look closer and there's another cave leading deeper and deeper. I thought that comic he did where the "AWAKE" dragon was fighting the "WOKE" knight was it, the single stupidest thing I've ever seen him draw. But now there's this loving thing. The bottom half of this comic is LITERALLY EVERY Branco comic, a guy accuses another guy of doing of doing some crime they themselves are doing. But Branco heard someone say the quote in the top panel and thought, "Wow, so true! What a new and interesting concept! I will make a new and original comic about it!" The man can't draw, barely knows what the words he uses mean, and now I think he's lost his long term or short term memory.

lost old man fucked around with this message at 19:22 on Jul 27, 2023

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

InsertPotPun posted:

prickly city is all about "the symptoms are bad but the disease is good" take. his solution is, undoubtedly, to outlaw tipping while not raising wages. and, if it ever did actually come up, i'm sure it would fight tooth and nail against raising wages.

just gonna make a note

Yeah the decent take is coming from the stupid liberal character so im gonna count on it leading to "well maybe the workers are getting too greedy". Im just surprised it didnt start with that.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

lost old man posted:

Every time I think I've seen the the full and true depth of Branco's stupidity I look closer and there's another cave leading deeper and deeper. I thought that comic he did where the "AWAKE" dragon was fighting the "WOKE" knight was it, the single stupidest thing I've ever seen him draw. But now there's this loving thing. The bottom half of this comic is LITERALLY EVERY Branco comic, a guy accuses another guy of doing of doing some crime they themselves are doing. But Branco heard someone say the quote in the top panel and thought, "Wow, so true! What a new and interesting concept! I will make a new and original comic about it!" The man can't draw, barely knows what the words he uses mean, and now I think he's lost his long term or short term memory.
That’s why it’s brilliant! He’s accusing democrats of what he does. Very meta.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007
Wait so he's just making up the whole 'BIDEN DID ESPIONAGE' thing because clearly Trump couldn't have done the thing they have him on tape bragging about doing?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
and the entire time drawing him with a sippy cup 'cause you remember that time biden drank water with two hands?
mission accomplished!!

Blind Duke
Nov 8, 2013

Democratic attacks are cosmetic and don’t actually impact the functionality of the car. Being brought to a mechanic to be fixed implies mechanical problems under the hood that would have happened regardless of the arrows, darts and anvil. A cartoon about a dysfunctional campaign.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Pope:

The Reserve Bank is meeting next week to decide whether they will lift interest rates one more time.

Rowe:

Indigenous leader Noel Pearson who has been on the Yes campaign trail this week. Indigenous voice opponents’ call for more detail is a furphy, Noel Pearson says (Guardian).

Lethbridge:

Knight:

Dan Andrews is using an anti-corruption finding into land deals with local councils as an argument to centralise planning powers with the state government. Andrews set to wield axe to major council planning powers (The Age).

Leak, Son of Leak:

Anthony Albanese is in Wellington for defence and economic talks with Chris Hipkins.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Clay Jones

Ruben Bolling

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Ben Garrison posted:

DEMOCRATS EVIDENCE BLINDNESS
Cartoon published 07/27/2023

Hunter Biden had his overly-generous plea deal thrown out of court. Subsequently, he changed his plea to not guilty.

That’s a howler. Everyone knows he’s guilty and therefore he needed to plead guilty again. Guilty should be Hunter’s middle name. Guilty should be his father’s new nickname. “Guilty Joe Biden.”

Let’s stay in touch! Sign Up for Our GrrrNewsletter today! View Now

But first things first: Joe Biden needs to be dragged into court and/or undergo impeachment proceedings. Unfortunately too many Democrats (as well as the Democrat propaganda media) are putting their blinders on. They obstinately refuse to acknowledge any wrongdoing by Joe Biden. “It’s a clown show,” said Pelosi about the complaining Republicans. No, Nancy, the real clown show was your impeachments based on nothing but your irrational hatred toward Trump.

DON’T MISS OUR “TREASURE CHEST” SALE- GOING ON NOW! ORDER YOUR MYSTERY CHEST TODAY
Many of the Democrats are insistent when they say, “There is no evidence!” They claim all the charges against Joe have been debunked long ago. That’s a lie. They know that we know that they really know there is an abundance of evidence and it is becoming more damning nearly every day. Still, they insist on gaslighting the American public. They think we’re stupid.

Could Hunter flip on his dad to avoid prison? That’s very unlikely, but it would be glorious.

Stay tooned,

— Ben Garrison

Follow Ben Garrison cartoons on Twitter at @grrrgraphics2

Follow @grrrgraphics on Twitter GAB, TRUTH SOCIAL, PARLER, INSTAGRAM, TELEGRAM ,

or join us at The Garrison!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Zyklon Ben kinda phoned this one in.

L. Ron DeSantis
Nov 10, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Zyklon Ben kinda phoned this one in.

More like "Hey Tina, I'm hung over can you draw this for me?"

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

Jeff Danziger

Marty Two Bulls

Lisa Benson

Matt Davies

Pedro X. Molina

Lee Judge

Mike Smith

Jimmy Margulies

Ed Gamble

David M. Hitch

Mike Peters

Dave Whamond