Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

"the arc of soda is long but it bends towards pepsi"
-barack obama, while detonating the levees during katrina

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
made this for the thread tags, but it didn't quite turn out =/

big version looks nice tho!

https://i.imgur.com/R54QYiD.mp4

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

Bulgakov posted:

"the arc of soda is long but it bends towards pepsi"
-barack obama, while detonating the levees during katrina

Lmao

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

a.lo posted:

I figured it out

nice

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

i borrowed s1 of true detective after seeing it mentioned in this thread and it seems so quaint in general, but the gulf coast (louisiana especially) is a great location to show how the good old boys network can exist sight seen

capitalism nowadays is so good at capitalisming that it'd be near impossible to convey the absolute out of control power system dynamics

the unchartable off the grids bayous make a start to being an ok metaphor

Bulgakov has issued a correction as of 07:50 on Aug 20, 2019

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
there were 300'ish new posts and they were all bad

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

old.flv posted:

i posted a few of those but didn't read most of the rest because I try to follow the :justpost: mentality so dont lump me in with these lumpen posters

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

that's a lot of nuts

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

old.flv posted:

ya, and this one was the worst, just full on whinging because you are too afraid to come up with your own epstein theory without a laser beading on your fivehead :manning:

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

old.flv posted:

Man gently caress you breaking pedophiles necks through poo poo posting is a lot of work

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

smarxist posted:

always has been always will be, tf you think the french revolution was for? you think merchants EVER wanted effective sovereign powers ever again lmao

yeah but gladio tho

SnakeParty
Oct 30, 2011
does anyone know where I can find that cartoon that’s badly drawn black and white with a bunch of “2020 candidates” and one of them is named “Sex Pest” and his candidate description is like “haha what?? no way that’s his real name?? what is happening”

I need it for research

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

old.flv posted:

sorry you don't like james joyce

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Lastgirl posted:

ya, and this one was the worst, just full on whinging because you are too afraid to come up with your own epstein theory without a laser beading on your fivehead :manning:

i have sniper laser dots on my forehead at all times forming a pentagram #blessed #conspriano

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Ghostlight posted:

sorry you don't like james joyce

i dont remember reading about the epstein ring being into farts specifically

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

I'd like to live in the world where the dark secret is a fart ring.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

The body switch theory is stupid, especially given the advances in 3d printing and meat substitutes. I think it's far more likely that instead of committing suicide, Jeffrey Epstein printed out an exact replica of himself using beyond-burger meat and a small 3d printer that he smuggled in his anus.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Bulgakov posted:

i dont remember reading about the epstein ring being into farts specifically
big fart has ensured the conspiracy has stayed silent but no less deadly on the matter

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

RobattoJesus posted:

The body switch theory is stupid, especially given the advances in 3d printing and meat substitutes. I think it's far more likely that instead of committing suicide, Jeffrey Epstein printed out an exact replica of himself using beyond-burger meat and a small 3d printer that he smuggled in his anus.
and where did he get the biomass needed for the meat substrate??? the vending machines

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

comedyblissoption posted:

and where did he get the biomass needed for the meat substrate??? the vending machines

Semen

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

FAUXTON posted:

BREAK MY NECK INTO PIECES

I MISS MY RAPE RESORT

SUFFOCATION
NO BREATHING

NO FOUL PLAY I JUST DID IT BY KNEELING

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

oh yah one interesting thing i've noticed is that basically when googling through any name that has publicly been noted in court documents or whatever that most of them have been searched enough to return suggestions eg

etc

bake those bread crumps :waycool:

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

really wish it was possible to get the full police notes from detective joe recarey. there's been a limited amount released that forms a timeline of when he was working the case but it seems like there must be more that might imply interference in the case or otherwise obstruction

Q!!!!! :qq:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
That's how they control the he narrative. is Larry visoski a paedophile? Google gives you the answer they want

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

stuff like this is pure strain q food

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

e: wreong thread

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

ghislanes dad wanted to be a rival to murdoch btw but was highly incompetent and went into massive debt which seems like the laziest way intel agencies coulda gotten a leash on him

so nowadays when murdocho owned media seems so focused on the dead man and his daughter, its probably from petty bullshit rivalries maybe

which seems crazy when considering theres like 7.5 billion people on the planet but normal when considering there's just a relatively infinitesimal worldwide country club of insanely rich people who hold lust and carry feuds, with none of the participants having any honest connection to the actual world around them

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Bulgakov posted:

ghislanes dad wanted to be a rival to murdoch btw but was highly incompetent and went into massive debt which seems like the laziest way intel agencies coulda gotten a leash on him

so nowadays when murdocho owned media seems so focused on the dead man and his daughter, its probably from petty bullshit rivalries maybe
Weird way to spell "definitely".

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

frankenfreak posted:

Weird way to spell "definitely".

eh

british tabloid audiences are also just extremely horny for buying papers involving any alleged pedo stuff, especially when it involves the royals

owning rags on each side of the atlantic might allow playing to the max around any libel laws, which sounds like a great example of how :capitalism:

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

the meter of the thread title loving sucks

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

SnakeParty posted:

does anyone know where I can find that cartoon that’s badly drawn black and white with a bunch of “2020 candidates” and one of them is named “Sex Pest” and his candidate description is like “haha what?? no way that’s his real name?? what is happening”

I need it for research

Posted here https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3781421&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=845#post488090355

The Arab!
May 22, 2010

SnakeParty posted:

I need it for research

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Bulgakov posted:

stuff like this is pure strain q food

robert maxwell's real name is ivan. lmao.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

My only hope is that Epstein had a hell of a dead man's switch and it is going to deploy any day now.

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

ManBoyChef posted:

My only hope is that Epstein had a hell of a dead man's switch and it is going to deploy any day now.

he probably didn't put enough postage on the egg shaped packages and its gonna end up in some usps incinerator once the return address turns out to be nonexistent

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Spergin Morlock posted:

robert maxwell's real name is ivan. lmao.

he got a bunch of his grift started in the business of translating post-ww2 german science publications into english and selling them

the intelligence industry got angry because he showed sympathy for also maybe wanting to offer the same information to the commies for reasons

also, lol at this cc

america rebelled because because its people wanted a country free of royalty :bahgawd:

Bulgakov has issued a correction as of 11:12 on Aug 20, 2019

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Bulgakov posted:

he got a bunch of his grift started in the business of translating post-ww2 german science articles into english and selling them

the intelligence industry got angry because he showed sympathy for also maybe wanting to offer them to the commies

also, lol at this cc

america rebelled because because its people wanted a country free of royalty :bahgawd:

history insists vannevar bush wasn't related to prescott or either of the georges bush but I know better because if you want some crack ping poo poo take a look at who vannevar bush was

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

FAUXTON posted:

history insists vannevar bush wasn't related to prescott or either of the georges bush but I know better because if you want some crack ping poo poo take a look at who vannevar bush was

lol had to look up the name but rly

quote:

For his master's thesis, Bush invented and patented a "profile tracer". This was a mapping device for assisting surveyors that looked like a lawn mower. It had two bicycle wheels, and a pen that plotted the terrain over which it traveled. It was the first of a string of inventions.

sounds a thousand times smarter than anything those other later bushes did

but maybe that's related to the boomer age practice of snorting leaded cocaine during the formative years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

kids of the era probably got points deducted if they didn't capitalize the proper noun of Iron Curtain Countries

also stuff like this is the only way possible that the commies kept up with uniquely american ingenuity and innovation

:bahgawd:

the cold war was so fuckin insane and breaking of membranes