Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Lunar Maladies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.
Sweetness And Lightning

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

This Tiger Tiger update is marvellous

fritz
Jul 26, 2003

Read what there is of She Makes Hungry https://shemakeshungry.com which is about a lady who hunts human-eating undead ghouls and what happens when she doesn't kill one. I liked it a bunch, especially how they draw people.

mycatscrimes
Jan 2, 2020
Maldoror continues to be a cat

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

mycatscrimes posted:

Maldoror continues to be a cat

Another really unsettling post/username combo

By popular demand posted:

I called it, I loving called Val infiltrated the harem disguised as a woman!

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Tree Bucket posted:

Another really unsettling post/username combo

You go val

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

she's not even wearing a shirt, she'd be covered in oil and scratches, and her nipples would probably end up torn off. it's not even a bad idea it's just staggeringly implausible (and I know the author knows this)

Future chapter spoilers, but it turns out Molga has actually undergone some special training in order to cultivate her 'mailpower'. Translator's spelling, not mine.

This is a very silly series, isn't it.

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Kill Six Billion Demons

Alt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itNsXoZtmxI

quote:

Interview

SOUBOUTEI
MUST
BE
DESTROYED

Creepy

Souboutei Must Be Destroyed: 16 (+1)

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

I feel like at this point we can safely predict that all those people are totally screwed.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
Folks, is it wrong to feel attracted to the dapper tv show host incarnation of an omnicidal clown worm god?

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

It might be wrong not to.

One Day Outing Foreman chapter 28: Falling Asleep

Ootsuki has employed maximum overkill.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Tree Bucket posted:

Folks, is it wrong to feel attracted to the dapper tv show host incarnation of an omnicidal clown worm god?

You are in extensive company Tree Bucket.

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Tenebrais posted:

Star Impact

I THINK I'm beginning to see why I like this comic as much as I do, seeing as the story isn't something that enthralling to me - the art style is extremely hyper-kinetic, while still being very clear in what is happening. Very impressionistic. In a way, it reminds me of the art of Clown Corps.

Also... What happened re. Lavender Jack posting?

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I fully support Allison's plan to clear her head.

Ditocoaf
Jun 1, 2011

Samovar posted:

Also... What happened re. Lavender Jack posting?
I think it's only been two or three days without, so an entirely reasonable amount of not-posting from the holy poopacy, life happens... but I'm right there with you on waiting for my Lavender Jack fix.

Ditocoaf has a new favorite as of 09:40 on Feb 22, 2024

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Ach, you've done it now - I got curious and went to see how much Lavender Jack is left and ended up reading a chunk of the next season. Managed to extricate myself before I gorged on the whole thing, at least.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Just watching the chimneys of the Pooptican, waiting for the white smoke.

Fagtastic
Apr 9, 2009

I may have sucked robodick, fucked a robot in the exhaust, been fucked by robots & enjoy it to the exclusion of human partners; at least I'm not a goddamn :roboluv:
I grow increasingly proud of not reading ahead on lavender jack. Behold my iron will, weaklings!

Squidster
Oct 7, 2008

✋😢Life's just better with Ominous Gloves🤗🧤
Sludge Knight: Ms. Rimon Part Two

Another case closed by our mystery-solving sludge lifeform! Rootbeer floats for everyone

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Squidster posted:

Sludge Knight: Ms. Rimon Part Two

Another case closed by our mystery-solving sludge lifeform! Rootbeer floats for everyone

aww...:(

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

Velvet Gewgaw

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

not only do I not read ahead in lavender jack, I don't even read current. im eight months behind. this big tarzan guy is having a fight in the jungle and I don't know who he is yet

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Am I missing something or is Hechikan hotboxing the chief advisor and his mum? If so that does not sound like simplicity, but I'd be willing to learn more.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
Lavender Jack

HUPP count: 7 (+1). It's like an anime where the protagonist calls out their special finishing move by name.

I do appreciate that it turns out that an afternoon's training montage is actually not enough to learn esoteric martial arts nerve strike techniques.

Owl at Home
Dec 25, 2014

Well hoot, I don't know if I can say no to that
Prince Valiant in the Days of King Arthur (Dec 2-9, 1945)

Look at that lighting in the first few panels

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Tiger, Tiger

SimonChris
Apr 24, 2008

The Baron's daughter is missing, and you are the man to find her. No problem. With your inexhaustible arsenal of hard-boiled similes, there is nothing you can't handle.
Grimey Drawer

The Vagabond of Limbo

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

the holy poopacy posted:

Lavender Jack

HUPP count: 7 (+1). It's like an anime where the protagonist calls out their special finishing move by name.

I do appreciate that it turns out that an afternoon's training montage is actually not enough to learn esoteric martial arts nerve strike techniques.

Lol at trying to look like a badass and immediately getting Liu Kang kicked in the gut. Love this comiiiiiiiic.

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021
Nothing new here but I just wanted to share my favorite jeroom inc comics

caspergers has a new favorite as of 18:58 on Feb 22, 2024

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

Emzedoh posted:

One Day Outing Foreman chapter 28: Falling Asleep

Very pleased we finally got a One Day Outing Foreman chapter dedicated to the cheap business hotels.

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

Cheap business hotels: the wind beneath our wings.

caspergers posted:

Nothing new here but I just wanted to share my favorite jeroom inc comics

I liked this one best, the Batman one was a little spicy.

sullat posted:

Am I missing something or is Hechikan hotboxing the chief advisor and his mum? If so that does not sound like simplicity, but I'd be willing to learn more.

I think he is, but it doesn't seem to have gotten Hideyoshi to chill out at all. Probably pretty weak stuff. Anyway, he mentions smoking some hemp to calm his body way back in his first appearance last volume.

Hyouge Mono Ceremony 58: Back to Square One

This tea cup does not give me an erection!

The Dragon, the Hero and the Courier Episode 30: The Mongrel, the Guard and Anomalies

Now there's a familiar looking face.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Emzedoh posted:

I liked this one best, the Batman one was a little spicy.

I interpreted it as them simply not wanting to be mistaken for paedophiles but I'm probably being naive :shobon:

Emzedoh
Jun 26, 2013

I like that interpretation better.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Thoes Jeroom comic are good.

E:

Surprise:

By popular demand has a new favorite as of 20:19 on Feb 22, 2024

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

the holy poopacy posted:

I interpreted it as them simply not wanting to be mistaken for paedophiles but I'm probably being naive :shobon:

Also my read

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Find the Baby!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.

fritz posted:

Read what there is of She Makes Hungry https://shemakeshungry.com which is about a lady who hunts human-eating undead ghouls and what happens when she doesn't kill one. I liked it a bunch, especially how they draw people.

I liked this!

Adding another :( to the pile

Sweetness And Lightning

We're on to volume 6! And skipping all the way to Chapter 29

Jolyne Cujoh has a new favorite as of 23:22 on Feb 23, 2024