Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Nah I'm just messing with ya

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Anyway, working with the assumption that there's 1 scum on engineer and 1 scum on doctor claims, who would your scum outside of that group be?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Actually I'd like everyone to answer that, not just beet.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Yami Fenrir posted:

Anyway, working with the assumption that there's 1 scum on engineer and 1 scum on doctor claims, who would your scum outside of that group be?

scum outside of the claimed peeps?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

well, quackles for one. so that'd be salad, quackles and one of you / plastic would make 3.

yeah acf could be in there somewhere... so if i needed a second outside i'm not entirely sure. i'm not strongly opinionated on some of the other names like bif or NH yet and especially when hal and asf have been quiet it's still a bit early for me to tell i think?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

hambeet posted:

scum outside of the claimed peeps?

Well, we have 3 Gnosia (and one ACF)

Since we're at 2 claims each, logically there's max 1 scum claiming doc/engi each.

That means one scum isn't claiming a credential.

That's the one I want folks to think about, because that's the important one to catch.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

hambeet posted:

well, quackles for one. so that'd be salad, quackles and one of you / plastic would make 3.

yeah acf could be in there somewhere... so if i needed a second outside i'm not entirely sure. i'm not strongly opinionated on some of the other names like bif or NH yet and especially when hal and asf have been quiet it's still a bit early for me to tell i think?

Ehh...

I don't see what being a thing. Obviously from my perspective, I know that quackles isn't teamed with me. But I don't see plastic being teamed with quackles. They claimed literally a minute within each other, and I actually kind of believe that plastic wouldn't CC me if he had a chance not to.

So I'm thinking it's much more likely that plastic is just the most capable of doing so on the scumteam.

Which to me is yet another point against b-.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Yeah tbf quackles is a day 1 case and I’m not super wedded to it now I got the scoop on salad.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Actually, can you go read bif? I'd like to hear your thoughts.

WindwardAway
Aug 22, 2022

Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.
I feel like salad's posting got even worse than it was earlier 😬
I'm keeping my vote on Bif for now but have to think a bit on if she has scum equity with salad
Fwiw I kinda think if quackles is not Gnosia (ACF or town) and Salad is scum, then binus is also not Gnosia
Which leads me back to the same view I already had tbh
Idk if it all fits that neatly into my solve or if I'm just confbiasing and looking for details that fit conveniently, someone give me a second opinion plz

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

WindwardAway posted:

I feel like salad's posting got even worse than it was earlier 😬
I'm keeping my vote on Bif for now but have to think a bit on if she has scum equity with salad
Fwiw I kinda think if quackles is not Gnosia (ACF or town) and Salad is scum, then binus is also not Gnosia
Which leads me back to the same view I already had tbh
Idk if it all fits that neatly into my solve or if I'm just confbiasing and looking for details that fit conveniently, someone give me a second opinion plz

fwiw I agree with your TMI post about her and am getting kinda paranoid about bif too. It feels like she's hanging back for the most part. The standouts are stating they trust plastic more and covering for b-, but half of the latter kind of read like "I think b- is town, buuuut" to me, as if she's giving herself an out.

Like:

Bifauxnen posted:

People always say binus is low hanging fruit, but he's actually surprisingly hard to lunch early, since pointing out "binus is low hanging fruit" is even lower hanging fruit

##vote binus

Bifauxnen posted:

##unvote

If you post entire paragraphs only to turn out scum again binus, istg

It starts off odd but then:

Bifauxnen posted:

Binus and Guillo are off the table for me today. Even when binus has been posting suspiciously more words than usual as scum, he's never posted nearly that much as scum, and it feels better than the scum explanations I've seen from him in the past. I want to believe.

That leaves ASF, Hal, Nep, NH, Quackles (lol), Spork, Wind, and wolo who aren't in the claim pool.

Windward seems pretty active townie. She's from the champs games, right? I'd like to hear from Yami if he's got the chance to see her scum game or not, and if he thinks the same.

NH I get a nice level-headed town tone from, so I went back to double check who I'd seen throwing shade on him before

Well gently caress. It was salad, lol

But maybe also wologar? Is that what this means?

Also why am I missing from this post, I thought I was the explosion

Bifauxnen posted:

Argh I don't actually care but why'd you draw up a key for it just to change it afterwards

I know!!

Mostly. The other times he's posted a lot more words than than usual, he was scum overexplaining himself awkwardly. As he just kept going it sounded shockingly legit. Hearing an actual full thought process from binus is blowing my mind.

But hey did you see my question about Windward? Got to run a quick errand so can't finish my catchup til a little bit later, if you did get to it already plz disregard

Bifauxnen posted:

oh hey there

binus has quite a long-running entrenched meta around here and he's had multiple false starts at changing it, where he either got pegged early on as scum overexplaining himself, or he got away with being scum overexplaining himself cause people felt bad that they were voting him for explaining himself more.

But this level of binusposting is something I have never seen before in all my years of Mafia

Bifauxnen posted:

Yes. If binus is somehow faking that unprecedented level of actually communicating his thought process, I do not want to hinder his evolution in any way

I have trouble putting it into words exactly, but I feel like the level of townreading b- and what's actually being posted don't match somehow? A lot of those are "Here is why this scummy thing isn't scummy this time"

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Where did everyone go

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Rereading plastic:

I still think he's much more likely to be Gnosia than ACF. If ACF I do actually believe that they wouldn't counterclaim me.

He's playing very, very safe though, with very surface level "reads", some of which are easily proven wrong.

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I'm really glad that Quackles is just sitting here telling us all that he's fake.

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Ah, Yami. You're talking so much, but giving yourself away in the process. So much mechanics talk to disguise the fact that you're operating off of too much information, and have very carefully avoided weighing in on who's scum. But at the moment, that's not really that important. Because I know you're scum, you know I'm real, and most importantly, wasting time fighting over this just lets your partners slink into the background.

I was going to rage-vote the moment Quackles revealed this, but I think he's probably pulling an incredibly dumbass stunt, and I think he's actually town. Why? It's the vote on me. If he was scum, he'd very much want to keep me around, loud suspicion or not, because a D1 vote on me exposes that Yami is Gnosia and scum team loses their most valuable player day 2. Is it a good price to pay for just getting rid of the engineer? I don't think so. The scum play is to stall cutting this knot out for as long as possible because if the choice is between Yami and I at or near LYLO, then I fuckin' know who's getting picked for that. (Also if anyone thinks that with the amount of burnout I've been trying to get over, that I would willingly CC a town Yami, you're all loving insane.)

I don't buy the instant town assumption on quackles.

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I'm sorry Yami, I'll put my mind reading hat back on so I know what you're going to post.

Fairly sure this one is provably false via time stamps

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I'm still kinda laughing about Yami going "Yeah Beet's probably the real doctor" then turning around and casually agreeing with everything that Salad says. It's kinda funny.

This one is absolutely false.

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Thesis: Yami came into the thread and told us exactly what the game plan was. He'd show people exactly how to play Gnosia, so he comes out of the door with an aggressive claim on engineer, followed immediately by an aggressive claim by Salad on doctor. They're scum together. Notice how their thoughts are in sync, the most recent example being Salad building up to move onto the binus bandwagon. Plus, Salad spends several posts pressing me for reads, and yet seems to have no interest in prodding anyone else about that, even outright ignoring the lurkers. They both also seem to share the same light town reads and are dodging around giving scum calls.

Like this post. This post feels fake. The quoted post is just Nep mentioning game mechanics. This reads like Salad picked a random post out of a hat to support a town read on Nep.

Also this feels like town Binus. He's probably better about instantly sussing out if I'm town or scum than anyone here, his posts have felt internally consistent with just that added bit of zero context that marks a classic Binus game. Also he doesn't bus and he's going aggressively after Yami early, so.

Mafia edit: And then he posted explaining his thoughts (holy poo poo) and yeah, that all lines up with my own reads on him. We're not going to find scum here.

like this one is so surface level it's not even funny. Plastic literally knows I'm a better scum than that. We've been on a scumteam together and plastic KNOWS that this isn't my scum meta.

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I also kind of have an alternate point. This is Yami. You accuse town Yami of being scum? He will aggressively come after you with the fury of a thousand suns and it will not stop until one of you are dead. Hell, Bif, you should be well familiar with Yami's tendency to zero in on one particular case early and just never let it go.

I'm literally calling out b- hard but apparently this doesn't count?

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Protip: If anyone says "would I really do this as scum?" They're scum.

That being said.

Okay so your question is "would Plastic actually get frustrated at Mafia" and if you think the answer is anything but yes I have several bridges to sell you. But hey I'll even spell out my thought process. "Oh hey, I like this character, thank god I'm not scum, I can relax. ..Oh god engineer, stress back on but at least it wont' be that b-- of course it's scum Yami immediately staking a claim." And then assorted angry cries of SHELL! and MAERLYN! And then I almost immediately saw your claim and busted out laughing at the absurdity of the situation.

Binus called Yami scum repeatedly over the course of the day and Yami just ignored it every time. It's only until Binus started building an active case and digging into the game that Yami went for the OMGUS.Town Yami would have leaped on it from the moment Binus made his post saying we should lunch the engineer claims in reverse alphabetical order.

Also false, I called out b- on his inconsistencies long before I actually started voting him...

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Honestly for me, it's just, of course I know Yami's scum. And of course he's going to say I'm scum. We're directly countering each other. A vote on him from me thus ends up as a total distraction from the rest of the game. So I wanted to wait and see how the day shook out to get a better read of things. I'm pretty drat convinced it's Yami/Salad. Sadly, I'm no closer to puzzling out the third on their team, but I think they're hiding among the quieter ones in the game: Bif, ASF, or Hal.

As for the AC Follower, I keep talking myself in and out of whether or not it's Quackles. I can't tell if he's town pulling something really stupid, or AC Follower, but considering how quickly he got in line with Yami well, I'm not happy. I'll vote him if it comes down to it, but for now, I feel like we've had enough people start to stake claims and pick sides, so I'm confident enough to do this.

##vote: Yami

This is like, the only post that goes beyond a surface level "If you're with me you're town, if you're against me you're scum" I can find in the post history. And even that is basic and tied to me.

Plastic is actively avoiding commenting outside of the engineer dynamic. It's just so absurdly safe. It shows that his focus is on discrediting an engineer, not scumhunting. He's got no reads at all that don't tie into "yami bad."

The way that he dropped quackles instantly makes me think he's trying to avoid friction, though, which seems more gnosia than acf.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

On quackles: They're so ACF it hurts.

Quackles posted:

OK, so I've chewed through the thread since my post and drawn up a chart.

Here is how I think the situation stands.

There are two major blocs: Yami/salad/NeverHelm, and Plastic/hambeet/hal, with Binus stuck in the middle. Binus is unique because he isn't signing on to either, favoring Plastic and Salad over Yami and Hambeet. Most of the Yami bloc is suspicious of Binus, and most of the Plastic bloc likes him.
Oddly, Binus seems to be oscillating on how suspicious he thinks plastic is - the lack of willingness to determine a position somewhat worries me, considering he mislikes Yami.

WindwardAway apppears to be in the middle, but the heat's not on her - Yami likes her but she generally seems to be helpful and hasn't gotten as much heat over all. Binus likes her too. I don't think her status is being contested at the moment. I also like her - she seems to be trying to be helpful so far.

Guillo is very probably town based on his newness and funny VT claiming behavior - we've already gone over this upthread and there's not much for me to say here.

I don't have enough info on Nep, Bif, and SporkChan to determine an allegiance, though a few are leaning to one side or the other. Meanwhile, A Sometimes Food is lurking and Wologar... well, :v:

Maybe it's just me, but Yami's bloc seems to be on better terms with me than plastic's bloc, and the feeling is mutual. While some of this may just be my past history with plastic, I think part of Yami's friendliness is that they oppose binus, who is suspicious of me.
From my point of view, it appears like Yami and co. have consistently been more helpful than Plastic and co., generally. In terms of trying to work with the thread and find the Gnosia. I'm not willing to completely rule out a bluff, but they come on better in their first impression.

Though it's a bit on intuition, my main feeling is I should stand with Yami; as such, I'll change my vote now to ##vote Binus.

(Thought experiment: what if I'm wrong? If I'm being flattered or led down the garden path by fuzzy in-group feelings, then I do think Yami and salad are too joined at the hip to be one-fake-one-real. If I later become suspicious of Yami, salad gets guilted by association, and vice versa.)

Note how deliberately and openly they're attaching themselves to me. They WANT to look teamed with me.

Speaking of teams, has anyone at all even been defending quackles?

I feel like the general consensus has been "ACF" at best, except for...

Plastic.

Weird, that. It's almost like the Gnosia wants the ACF to stick around.

:thunk:

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Quackles posted:

I do think that pushing the ACF into not claiming, which I suspect happened, was worth it :colbert:

:raise:

3️⃣ 👺
1️⃣ 😈
8️⃣ 🧑‍🚀
1️⃣ 🧑‍🔧
1️⃣ 🧑‍⚕️
1️⃣ 👼

Quackles posted:

I do think that pushing the ACF into not claiming, which I suspect happened, was worth it :colbert:

2️⃣👺: 🧑‍🔧🧑‍⚕️

😈❓

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

hambeet posted:

i'd be sad if wologar was policy voted i enjoyed playing with them last game

WindwardAway posted:

Same tbh
And also if he's town I really don't think policying him is the way to go
So I'm side-eyeing the people who really want to policy him. I'd give him another day, either way. He's contributing even if parsing his posts is a bit too much legwork.

🥰🤗

Yami Fenrir posted:

and if you count a bunch of emotes as a case idk what to tell you

🍑
👍

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Quackles posted:

I don't know what to tell you. You're making it sound like any play other than being boring is suspicious, which, well... :shrug:

:xcom:

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Actually,

it looks like there's another person that has shows interest in keeping the probably ACF around:

And of course, it's loving Salad.

saladscooper posted:

I like Plastic's claim the least - he seems awfully quick to conclude that Yami is scum when he could be VT making a bold play or AC Follower. I'm iffy on your claim and subsequent backing off but I can at least picture you having a town mindset for it. Then Quackles is the least scummy of the CCs. I guess I'd go for Yami if I had to - I don't really want to but that comment about bif being "disengaged" when she'd barely checked in with the thread was odd.

saladscooper posted:

A few of us still haven't checked in. There's plenty of time.

My gut says we should vote outside the claims but if we were to vote inside I'd vote Plastic, then Guillo, then Quackles

PlasticAutomaton posted:

I'm really glad that Quackles is just sitting here telling us all that he's fake.

saladscooper posted:

Do you have any actual reads.

saladscooper posted:

Another point in favor of Quackles being ACF is that ACF would want to signal to Gnosia early, and making bold plays that are possibly anti-town is a good way of doing so

I like the rest of this post, seems like NH’s town game from what I’ve played with him

saladscooper posted:

this is where I'm at with quackles too, if quackles is ACF it's in town's interest to just ignore him and vote out who they think is actually scum. but since there's no way to know if a flipped human was ACF for sure it gets difficult.

saladscooper posted:

stunningly good post from quackles, redirecting a formless conversation into something potentially productive

saladscooper posted:

I gotta go to work soon but here's where my head is at. I don't particularly want to vote Quackles but I think most of the people casing him are doing so in good faith, especially binus. The case on binus is similarly bad to me and there I think there's at least one scum on him rn. As for Yami/Plastic, Yami being super aggressive is a null tell to me and while Plastic is strangely defensive (not to mention focused on the Engineer claims to the town's detriment above all else, this is at least a valid criticism from Yami), I can easily read that defensiveness as frustrated town, similar to what I said about binus earlier. It's a wash for me at this point. Good thing they're the engineer claims so I don't have to make a decision on which is scum yet.

Still sus on NH and, I think, sus on Bif. Her case on binus is one of the weaker ones and she hasn't contributed a whole lot to the thread, feels almost like scum slipping under the radar D1.

I'll be around in earnest about an hour before deadline and I'll be ready and willing to vote then.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Ngl I had mentally moved quackles into my town list before they went after me last night.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

hambeet posted:

you keep doing this!!

why can't they be coached? why couldn't they have read a game or two before hand?

there's enough what if's to not be sure on anything to exclude prematurely...

:hai:

➕👀🧻⬅🎮🏁

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Oh and before I forget again @the Doctor claims.

Please refrain from posting your flips until the engineer claims have posted theirs so plastic can't just change it up depending on what the doctors said.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

saladscooper posted:

This is weird. Where do you get the idea that hal/hambeet/Plastic are in any way a bloc? hambeet I could maybe see, but Hal hasn't made enough posts for me to say he's part of any bloc let alone Plastic's. All he did was say that he thinks Plastic is trustworthy - that's not a bloc in my view.

:hai:

🦆 🗣🏋🟨🟫

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
saladscooper (2): Guillo, WindwardAway, WindwardAway, Guillo, hambeet, Yami Fenrir
Yami Fenrir (1): PlasticAutomaton

🗳🧑‍🔧🧑‍⚕️🗓1️⃣

:dafuq:

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

read beets posts again and you'll understand why.

As for plastic, well...

It's not like they got any other reads :smugbert:

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.
Yeah salad's latest posts have been ringing all kinds of alarm bells, so I get it. Still don't want to vote them on D1 and doom hambeet as well. Would rather leave both doctors alive today and get at least some flips.

I understand that if I think Quackles is ACF, which I'm pretty convinced of, it would be better to look for scum, but I'm drawing a blank on who that would be. Right now the unclaimed pool is a big pile of nullreads and townleans to me.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

SporkChan posted:

Yeah salad's latest posts have been ringing all kinds of alarm bells, so I get it. Still don't want to vote them on D1 and doom hambeet as well. Would rather leave both doctors alive today and get at least some flips.

I understand that if I think Quackles is ACF, which I'm pretty convinced of, it would be better to look for scum, but I'm drawing a blank on who that would be. Right now the unclaimed pool is a big pile of nullreads and townleans to me.

B- is right there friend

SporkChan
Oct 20, 2010

One day I will proofread my posts well, but today is not that day.

Yami Fenrir posted:

B- is right there friend

SporkChan posted:

big pile of nullreads and townleans to me.

SporkChan posted:

townleans to me.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

:shrug:

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I’m town

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

So am I

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Now what, bee

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
I’m not sure.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

saladscooper posted:

This is weird. Where do you get the idea that hal/hambeet/Plastic are in any way a bloc? hambeet I could maybe see, but Hal hasn't made enough posts for me to say he's part of any bloc let alone Plastic's. All he did was say that he thinks Plastic is trustworthy - that's not a bloc in my view.

I made a chart:

Single arrows are suspicion. Double arrows are thinking that person is trustworthy.

Hal has indicated he thinks both Plastic and hambeet are trustworthy, bringing him as a slightly satellite part of Plastic's bloc.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Yami Fenrir posted:

Actually,

it looks like there's another person that has shows interest in keeping the probably ACF around:

And of course, it's loving Salad.

To be fair, the fact that you two weren't being immediately suspicious of me was part of why I signed on to the binus vote.

I'm not sure if you consider yourselves in a team with me, but yes - I feel more simpatico with your bloc at the moment.

NeverHelm
Aug 9, 2017

Never attribute to malice that post which is adequately explained by a poor sense of humor.
There sure are a lot of people voting claims all of a sudden. What's up with that?

So I have some takeaways from all this discussion.
The first is that Quackles is is putting a lot of thought into who's teamed with who and which "bloc" is more likely to be scum and even drawing a drat chart. That's not problematic in itself, it's a decent plan to find Gnosia. But the way Quackles is talking around it with statements like "this bloc is on better terms with me" sounds like there's a lot of thread politics considerations in Quackles' head which screams ACF to me, regardless of who Quackles ends up aligning with or against. I'm not sure what that means for the binus vote yet, but it's certainly turning some gears in my head and honestly some of binus' posts since my vote (in particular those regarding Quackles) have softened my read on binus a bit. I still stand by my current vote but I admit I am tempted to vote Quackles just in case this is Gnosia hiding behind looking ACF or even just to get rid of a potentially disruptive presence.

Secondly, I agree that this statement

saladscooper posted:

I don't particularly want to vote Quackles but I think most of the people casing him are doing so in good faith, especially binus.
is pretty strange, because as far as I can see binus hasn't really offered much of anything regarding his own case on Quackles besides "is ACF" which is more or less what everyone is saying. I'm not sure how you can draw any conclusions about good/bad faith from that at all. So bringing up binus specifically is quite strange. I understand you are (or at least claiming to be) townreading them, but it still seems like a very strong statement for what is essentially a gut-read.

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

NeverHelm posted:

So I have some takeaways from all this discussion.
The first is that Quackles is is putting a lot of thought into who's teamed with who and which "bloc" is more likely to be scum and even drawing a drat chart. That's not problematic in itself, it's a decent plan to find Gnosia. But the way Quackles is talking around it with statements like "this bloc is on better terms with me" sounds like there's a lot of thread politics considerations in Quackles' head which screams ACF to me, regardless of who Quackles ends up aligning with or against. I'm not sure what that means for the binus vote yet, but it's certainly turning some gears in my head and honestly some of binus' posts since my vote (in particular those regarding Quackles) have softened my read on binus a bit. I still stand by my current vote but I admit I am tempted to vote Quackles just in case this is Gnosia hiding behind looking ACF or even just to get rid of a potentially disruptive presence.

My take on this is: the only real data we have at the moment is "who likes / is suspicious of who". We don't have enough voting patterns yet to determine a history.

I know some people can assess other peoples' arguments to see how 'suspicious' they sound. (Goodness knows a lot of people do it to me.)

But unless someone posts something that's very clearly facetious, I am not able to perform this analysis. I respond best to arguments that directly relate to players' past actions regarding trust/distrust or their personalities, not arguments analyzing the logic of other players' cases.

(To those who know my history: this is one of the reasons I don't play regular mafia. I am bad at it.)

So... yes. Yes, I drew a chart. Yes, I have been putting thought into who is teamed up with who and who is likely to have scum in it. Because that's what town does.

And I am doing it using the data I know how to interpret and can easily get my hands on, viz. who seems to be on good terms with who, who trusts who.

That's what I know of how to play mafia.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Votecount for Day 1

Quackles (4): Guillo, Guillo, b-minus1, wologar, SporkChan, hambeet, Bifauxnen, hambeet
saladscooper (2): Guillo, WindwardAway, WindwardAway, Guillo, hambeet, Yami Fenrir
b-minus1 (2): Quackles, Quackles, Yami Fenrir, Bifauxnen, Hal Insandenza, NeverHelm, Bifauxnen, Hal Insandenza, Quackles, Yami Fenrir
Yami Fenrir (1): PlasticAutomaton
Bifauxnen (1): WindwardAway
NeverHelm (1): saladscooper
wologar (0): Quackles, Quackles, saladscooper, saladscooper
PlasticAutomaton (0): WindwardAway, WindwardAway, Quackles, Quackles
WindwardAway (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
Nep-Nep (0): Bifauxnen, b-minus1, b-minus1, Bifauxnen
Guillo (0): wologar, wologar

Not Voting (4): A Sometimes Food, Guillo, Hal Insandenza, Nep-Nep

With 15 alive, it's 8 votes to execute. The current deadline is September 21st, 2022 at 11 p.m. CEST -- that's in about 4 hours, 51 minutes.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Okay now that this is posted, lemme catch up a bit. ..Because man, I thought Salad was the Gnosia doctor claim, but Yami's sudden move from "voting out a claim D1 is a terrible idea" to "voting one of the doctor claims" is. Um. Unexpected to say the least.

Also lol @ Yami insisting that Quackles is ACF and that I want to keep him around because of it while making absolutely no moves to vote him.

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

PlasticAutomaton posted:

Okay now that this is posted, lemme catch up a bit. ..Because man, I thought Salad was the Gnosia doctor claim, but Yami's sudden move from "voting out a claim D1 is a terrible idea" to "voting one of the doctor claims" is. Um. Unexpected to say the least.

Also lol @ Yami insisting that Quackles is ACF and that I want to keep him around because of it while making absolutely no moves to vote him.

Yeah, because salad is caught scum friend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Also voting out someone you're sure is ACF is a waste of time because they'll flip human and therefore won't help solving the gnosia team one bit