Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron Von Ghoulosh
Dec 16, 2005

There was a time when I fed from golden chalices,
but now...

Now, I feed as
an old man pees.

hbxli posted:

You guys, I decided that my derivative bullshit wasn't controversial enough so I made an AI tool assisted Skinny Puppy cover album. So like, if you want to hear "Killing Game" in the style of Cat Stevens or "Dig It" in the style of a 1950s doo-wop group, then look no further

https://bixlee.bandcamp.com/album/rot-and-assimilate-a-skinny-puppy-sing-along

This is... BRILLIANT!!! I even enjoyed the melodeath rendition of "Tin-Omen". lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

KMFDM 40th tour announced, I'm not sure what they plan on playing if they aren't bringing another singer and second guitarist along...

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

KMFDM… *heavy sigh* doin it again…

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Yeah also PIG is touring at the same time and if Watts says he's got Esch and Schulz again it's a no brainer on who I would rather see

thotsky
Jun 7, 2005

hot to trot
we goin mainstream

https://www.theguardian.com/music/article/2024/jun/19/darkwave-the-gothic-genre-lighting-up-pop

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

I was so excited to see SITD again on Sunday and ... I got loving COVID

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

teethgrinder posted:

I was so excited to see SITD again on Sunday and ... I got loving COVID

What is an [:SITD:] show like without Tom? I felt like he was such an integral member of the group and it would be odd seeing them without him on stage anymore.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS
Got my PIG ticket, really looking forward to it. Might pass on KMFDM this time around, saw them last time.

perfluorosapien
Aug 15, 2015

Oven Wrangler
Anyone know of modern Chinese acts in the electro-industrial vein?

Weepingstar (泪星) is the only one I know of. They're almost like something from the early 00s Digital Hardcore Recordings catalog shifted to a different culture and modernized. Kinda takes me back to the days of discovering weird hardcore techno on mp3.com. They have a couple of cool videos. There must be a lot more in such a large country, but I haven't the slightest idea where to look.

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Ted Phelps is a transphobe "as a father" :rolleyes:

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

teethgrinder posted:

Ted Phelps is a transphobe "as a father" :rolleyes:

Yeah... gently caress Ted Phelps

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

what a clown.

teethgrinder
Oct 9, 2002

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

a lot of people regretting donating $25,000 to this guy a few years ago right about now.

hbxli
Aug 4, 2004

BABIES... THEY'RE BABIES
for a second i was like, why are these ppl talking abt that westboro baptist church rear end in a top hat, and well, might as well be huh. gently caress them both

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

hbxli posted:

for a second i was like, why are these ppl talking abt that westboro baptist church rear end in a top hat, and well, might as well be huh. gently caress them both

Yeah glad to have absolutely no idea who that guy is.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

Gravy Boat 2k

MassRafTer posted:

Yeah glad to have absolutely no idea who that guy is.

Here he is ranting from his official band account if you'd like to know more:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.
Hmm this reeks of Divorced Guy Energy...

That must be it.