Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?

Nap Ghost
why does every Ul-Mulk Universe character need to be feisty and sassy? oh wait i actually know the answer to that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Hell of a font choice.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Elephant Ambush posted:

why does every Ul-Mulk Universe character need to be feisty and sassy? oh wait i actually know the answer to that

It's like how Adam was made in God's image because God was a huge narcist.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

DrManiac posted:

Motherfucker is literally transforming into Chris Chan

I can see Nathen getting a custom made Angel Gabby suit, then alternating his public persona between Nathen, Nathfield and Angel Gabby. He would believe himself to be literally possessed taken over by each character in turn.

It'd probably end up much like in the movie Psycho.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Elephant Ambush posted:

*fiesty

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Love ME
Feed ME
Don't leave ME

Counteresperanto
Jun 15, 2007

Achievement is its' own reward. Pride obscures it.
I love me.
I feed me.
I don’t leave me.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
No one can love Nathen more than he loves himself, it's such a romantic tragedy.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
I like Nathen's mom. You got one eye going this way, the other eye going the other way. And this cat's saying "what do you want from me?"

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Elephant Ambush posted:

He probably doesn’t even know what sassy means, but only thinks he does.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Agent Escalus posted:

He probably doesn’t even know what sassy means, but only thinks he does.

Nathen doesn't know what a lot of words mean

Non Krampus Mentis
Oct 17, 2011

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous

kntfkr posted:

I like Nathen's mom. You got one eye going this way, the other eye going the other way. And this cat's saying "what do you want from me?"

NathFellas

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Am I sassy to you?

Non Krampus Mentis
Oct 17, 2011

Scrungus Bungus from the planet Grongous

Escape From Noise posted:

Am I sassy to you?

The good lasagnas are in the back!

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
The pizza box transforms into a shine box!

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
You're gonna like this guy, he's entergaged, he's a nathfella

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
Nathen driving around town, frantic, while the Nickelodeon blimp trails him

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be the world's youngest Garfield franchisee.

[Love Me. Feed Me. Don't leave me plays]

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Elephant Ambush posted:

people who bring up the celibacy thing also forget to mention that it's really obvious he was lying because he probably got spurned one too many times on grindr and also the fact that he tried to add a C to LGBTQ just for him and then got super huffy and indignant when people in that community told him to gently caress off. then he did the "i thought the LGBTQ community was inclusive!" poo poo when they informed him that his narcissism and money didn't make him special enough to get his own letter in that acronym

It's key to remember that he started the celibate thing immediately after the big "Kissing Garfield!" video.

It's also key to remember that he posted that with the caption that said "SOCIETY SAYS THIS IS OKAY!" It's very hard to understand anything he's saying, but this was when Superman kissed a man in a comic (which was a big deal for about five minutes, because it wasn't even the real Superman). He seemed to be trying to say... something about that.

Suddenly he started yelling that, no, what he really means is that there's too much sex in media. We need less sex. Why is there so much sex? We need to stop being cow sex monsters. In fact, he is now celibate and against sex. That's what he was trying to say and you're wrong if you thought he meant anything else.

Big City Drinkin
Oct 9, 2007

A very good

Fallen Rib
Don’t forget about the bit of religious guilt thrown in for good measure

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

It's key to remember that he started the celibate thing immediately after the big "Kissing Garfield!" video.

It's also key to remember that he posted that with the caption that said "SOCIETY SAYS THIS IS OKAY!" It's very hard to understand anything he's saying, but this was when Superman kissed a man in a comic (which was a big deal for about five minutes, because it wasn't even the real Superman). He seemed to be trying to say... something about that.

Suddenly he started yelling that, no, what he really means is that there's too much sex in media. We need less sex. Why is there so much sex? We need to stop being cow sex monsters. In fact, he is now celibate and against sex. That's what he was trying to say and you're wrong if you thought he meant anything else.

Sounds to me like he was sincerely showing his love for Garfield and backpaddled like crazy when people rightfully called him a weirdo.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Yaldabaoth posted:

Sounds to me like he was sincerely showing his love for Garfield and backpaddled like crazy when people rightfully called him a weirdo.

He was literally on video French kissing a giant plush Garfield and eyefucking the camera. “Weirdo” doesn’t really cover it.

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

Going celibate, making a bunch of pro-Saudi posts, and then all the weird religious stuff makes me think he’s having a real identity crisis. I’m still entergaged but I feel like the saga has gone very dark.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

deedee megadoodoo posted:

Going celibate, making a bunch of pro-Saudi posts, and then all the weird religious stuff makes me think he’s having a real identity crisis. I’m still entergaged but I feel like the saga has gone very dark.

The religious stuff is mostly him wanting God to purge the world of all the boomers, so it kind of doesn't fit with the conservative tone of the other stuff.

Also he said the angel Gabriel uses the "They" pronoun, which is also anti-conservative.

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

Howard Beale posted:

Nathen driving around town, frantic, while the Nickelodeon blimp trails him

lol

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo
I can no longer claim to understand what's happening.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Futanari Damacy posted:

I remember the first time I read this thread i had no idea what the hell was going on

I didn't realize then I had reached the event horizon and there was no turning back

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

deedee megadoodoo posted:

The saga went dark at least a year ago.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

Seth Pecksniff posted:

I remember the first time I read this thread i had no idea what the hell was going on

I didn't realize then I had reached the event horizon and there was no turning back

Yeah same. I skipped this thread for a long time because I was like "why are people making fun of someone for starting a cartoon themed restaurant? that's not weird" but then I got really bored during covid lockdown and started clicking on a bunch of threads and finally decided to check this one. I soon realized that people were not making fun of the fact that someone opened a cartoon restaurant and that it went way deeper than that. Since then this has been one of my favorite threads. The ride has been so wild.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
What Would Gabby Do?

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

This is basically anyone who meets Nathan IRL

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Something from the China thread that fits here:

https://www.google.ca/search?q=4+st...tZw&sclient=img

Just needs the word "Soju" replaced with something that's more appropriate for Nathen. 4 Stages of Entergagement.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!

Futanari Damacy posted:

Nathen and Nathfield are the same person

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
Marla Singer thinks its just one guy (and he's her gay best friend)

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019
Probation
Can't post for 25 days!
i want you to never leave me as hard as you can

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

kntfkr posted:

Nathen and Nathfield are the same person

They are not. Nathfield explicitly refers to Nathen as “father” so unless this is some esoteric “father, son and Holy Ghost” poo poo, Nathfield is Nathen’s offspring.

:colbert:

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
How can she be Sonichu and Lady Hyperdimension Neptunia at the same time?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Frank Frank posted:

They are not. Nathfield explicitly refers to Nathen as “father” so unless this is some esoteric “father, son and Holy Ghost” poo poo, Nathfield is Nathen’s offspring.

:colbert:

Mameluke posted:

How can she be Sonichu and Lady Hyperdimension Neptunia at the same time?

Both of these people think they're gods, so yes, it is probably a trinity like in catholicism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
So when's the Nathfield season premiere?