Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Tweetdeck still running fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
Remember when parents freaked out because that Blippi dude had like an old...was it a scat-focused Harlem Shake video? Something poop-based, I think.

That and the fact that he was doing an MF DOOM thing and having impersonators pose as him at live shows.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Read After Burning posted:

Remember when parents freaked out because that Blippi dude had like an old...was it a scat-focused Harlem Shake video? Something poop-based, I think.

That and the fact that he was doing an MF DOOM thing and having impersonators pose as him at live shows.

I just dodn't like his bootlicking and "look kids, cops are cool" schtick. How about some fraggles instead?

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Kit Walker posted:

lol she's gonna get like $20k~ from this video alone. I guess that's one way to cover your legal fees

I feel like if there's a lawsuit that comes out of this the jury will not look kindly at "I recorded a 13 minute song about the allegations and it made me thousands of dollars."

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Her lawyers didn’t say she couldn’t sing so I assume it’s legally inadmissible

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Read After Burning posted:

okay I never heard about this and as a guy with previously 0 Blippinions that is hilarious

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
:smug: "Oh I can call trans people" slugs now? " yeesh.
https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1675598005179756546?t=3TUCfA2J1xRc_0Sq0j_7XQ&s=19

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Spending every waking moment thinking about trans people, just a thing everybody does, right?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

lol what "biological reality" is this lady talking about

Spontaneous sex change is absolutely a thing in animals, including some species of fish spontaneously going f2m. If you're going to spout :biotruths: you should probably have some idea of what you're talking about

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

...! posted:

Spontaneous sex change is absolutely a thing in animals, including some species of fish spontaneously going f2m. If you're going to spout :biotruths: you should probably have some idea of what you're talking about

Why? It’s not like she’s going to face any repercussions.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Or how the male seahorse is the one that carries the eggs to term and births the babies.

But remembering basic nature trivia is a bit beyond these people.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean the internet has been inventing biological stuff for as long as the internet has existed.

It doesn’t matter if it’s true you just got to pass the vibe check

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Schubalts posted:

Or how the male seahorse is the one that carries the eggs to term and births the babies.

But remembering basic nature trivia is a bit beyond these people.

oh they remember, but they're trying to ban that knowledge:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/far-right-group-wants-to-ban-kids-from-reading-books-on-male-seahorses-galileo-and-martin-luther-king-jr

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
what the gently caress

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Conservatives: FREE SPEECH!!!

Also Conservatives, upon seeing empirical evidence contradicting their wrong opinions: NO, NOT LIKE THAT!!!

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Bogus Adventure posted:

Conservatives: FREE SPEECH!!!

Also Conservatives, upon seeing empirical evidence contradicting their wrong opinions: NO, NOT LIKE THAT!!!

And it doesn't slow them down one bit.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know

...! posted:

I simply refer them to the historical documentary, "Jurassic Park".

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

...! posted:

no there are boy slugs and girl slugs and the boy slugs are big and buff and the girl slugs are pretty and wear slug makeup, that's biological reality IDIOT

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

I'm gonna do it!!! I'm gonna say the m-word!!!

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

...! posted:

And animals definitely never have gay sex or gay relationships. Nope never ever

Never once until the dirty sinful humans

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Being gay is what makes us uniquely human.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Dr. Stab posted:

These lesbian foxes disagree.

https://twitter.com/cate_pearce/status/1532122190602129408?s=20&t=ExoaVxKg6cSXXa8mIozBbg

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
cracking my knuckles getting ready to post a Lot about how many animals butt gently caress

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Lazy_Liberal posted:

cracking my knuckles getting ready to post a Lot about how many animals butt gently caress

—Moses, probably

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

...! posted:

"Humans aren't slugs/seahorses/mudfish/penguins/etc" is what they'll always say in response unfortunately. The existence of animals that contradict their bioessentialist and gender essentialist beliefs is of no concern to them, they are losing zero sleep over itm

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
https://twitter.com/brokebackUSA/status/1674963345663729667?t=p2n7Bc0QTDeXmBoR4U6yqg&s=19

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt anymore.

https://twitter.com/brokebackUSA/status/1675560950332641281?t=NxeaIM92wnyhkdx0HsvbWg&s=19

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

Panfilo posted:

"Humans aren't slugs/seahorses/mudfish/penguins/etc" is what they'll always say in response unfortunately. The existence of animals that contradict their bioessentialist and gender essentialist beliefs is of no concern to them, they are losing zero sleep over itm

Lobster dominance hierarchies, on the other hand claw...

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Platystemon posted:

—Moses, probably

I don’t noah bout that

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

i thought the "From Earth" thing was a musk only feature.

also never mind that even at its closest, Earth and Mars would have like 15 light mins of space between them. (the moon has a avg. of 1 light second)

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Dr. Stab posted:

Is this a serious post

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

"That's OUR word!"

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

Is this a serious post

animals arent gay in the same way ancient greeks werent gay (too horny to care)

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Deuterostomes gay so what

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

animals arent gay in the same way ancient greeks werent gay (too horny to care)

This happens all the time in nature and in captivity and has been documented many many times in the past.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
edit: wait

misspoke

sorry

I am a social media idiot

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Riot Carol Danvers posted:

This happens all the time in nature and in captivity and has been documented many many times in the past.

pretty telling that nobody has asked those foxes if they are bi imo

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

PhazonLink posted:

i thought the "From Earth" thing was a musk only feature.

also never mind that even at its closest, Earth and Mars would have like 15 light mins of space between them. (the moon has a avg. of 1 light second)
Three light minutes at the closest, 22.5ish at furthest, 12-13ish on average. The sun is about eight light minutes away from us, for keeping perspective.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010

Ignore my posts!
I'm aggressively wrong about everything!

FFT posted:

Three light minutes at the closest, 22.5ish at furthest, 12-13ish on average. The sun is about eight light minutes away from us, for keeping perspective.

God, that netcode's gonna SUCK for multiplayer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

FFT posted:

I’m patenting the idea of using ~AI~ to predict a remote opponent’s moves and ameliorate the effects of latency.