Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Looper
Mar 1, 2012

nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Real hurthling! posted:

Core-a gaming is such a pro yt channel

Yeah, I don't even know how I stumbled on it but I don't think I've seen anyone break down FGs and the community as well as he does.

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!

Jay Rust posted:

Baldur’s Gate is now the piece of media I own the most, at five copies, supplanting Resident Evil 4

original discs
gog version
steam enhanced edition
??
????

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer

MMF Freeway posted:

original discs
gog version
steam enhanced edition
??
????

There's also a mobile version

Don't know what the fifth is.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I think my most owned game is Bayonetta, at 4 copies.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

glam rock hamhock posted:

Yeah, I don't even know how I stumbled on it but I don't think I've seen anyone break down FGs and the community as well as he does.

I post about him a lot i think

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

There's also a mobile version

Don't know what the fifth is.

It was the only way I could find the expansion back in the day

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NQOj-PZL9U&t=529s

if you never encountered this bug you never played a real spider-man game

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

the bug is a spider

Seedge
Jun 15, 2009
Hey, buddy. :glomp:

I said come in! posted:

Never mind about my previous post about finishing Ki No Kuni 2. This kingdom building feature sucks and it's lame as hell that you have to do it in order to progress the story. It's a lame attempt to force you to do side quests and grind.

I let the kingdom run for half an hour before and after work while doing other stuff so never encountered this. What story parts get locked?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You can't do the final mission until you reach a certain kingdom level iirc. It also didn't affect me bc I did every side quests whenever they were available but if you didn't want to bother with that it's annoying to drop a locked gate like that 30 minutes before the finale

GUI
Nov 5, 2005

I liked the old Spider-man video game where he'd slowly turn into a skeleton as he took damage.

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Hello I watched more video of Valve’s Artifact card game and I am excited for it. I am the reason video games are terrible

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

So is it basically just Hearthstone with lanes like a moba

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Help Im Alive posted:

Will two terrible tastes not taste terrible together?

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Help Im Alive posted:

The state of games in 2018...

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

swery-senpai........

https://twitter.com/Swery65/status/992901667669463040

https://twitter.com/x15decc/status/992900779471200257

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

when you go to jail they give you one tweet

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

This is why you don't cry fraud to BofA

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
I hope you're happy, glam rock

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

everybody's golf x atelier collab :wth:
I gotta get all this cute gear

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

chumbler posted:

I think my most owned game is Bayonetta, at 4 copies.

I own... five copies of deus ex

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I called my bank this morning and sorted it out so it must have been some other guy :colbert:

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

homeless snail posted:

swery is going to jail now but he's not mad at you, just disappointed

Seems like the kind of thing he’d use as inspiration for a story in a new game anyway.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Help Im Alive posted:

If Gabe finds a way to mix in a Battle Royale mode then the final seal will break and this sinful world will collapse upon itself.

....though honestly, I like the Dota characters a lot so I wouldn't be opposed to playing another game with them. I just hate the idea of digital card games because I don't want to have to pay for loving booster packs. I hated doing that with real cards back when I was a kid and doing it with digital ones is just insulting because I don't even get something cool to look at in-person.

Internet Kraken fucked around with this message at 01:43 on May 6, 2018

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Internet Kraken posted:

If Gabe finds a way to mix in a Battle Royale mode then the final seal will break and this sinful world collapse on itself.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

Truly we are drowning in filth.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Organizing a night for that must be hell. I had a hard enough time getting people to even try Citadels back when I had friends.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

Realtalk I hate board games where you can be eliminated early and then everyone else is still playing for like two more hours

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
At least when you're losing in other games you can dedicate yourself to loving over whoever is ahead of you.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Realtalk I hate board games where you can be eliminated early and then everyone else is still playing for like two more hours

you're in luck, most modern board game developers agree with you

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

the designers of the battle royale board game however, do not

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bckgyhCo7Lw

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Do any quick and easy board games come out these days? Feels like it's either a new variation of Cluedo or Monopoly vs a 5 hour session where you need to take notes and need 8 people

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Help Im Alive posted:

That's literally a description of the Elder Scrolls digital CCG lol, but nah--

It looks much much more complicated than Hearthstone , I want to compare it to Magic but it doesn't really directly feel as obviously influenced by that game in the same way that HS did (even though the honorable Dr. Richard Garfield is doing design for it) . Honestly I like card games and it looks super loving cool but I refuse to believe the pay structure isn't going to be totally loving whack no matter how much Gabe Newell claims it won't be. The only digital CCG I play is Eternal which is the only one I've ever seen which fully feels free to play. I've been playing for a good while now but I can make basically any deck I want to and I've only ever spent $ on cosmetic stuff to support the devs.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

I called my bank this morning and sorted it out so it must have been some other guy :colbert:

https://twitter.com/swery65/status/992402756131471360?s=21

This tweet was about you.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Internet Kraken posted:

At least when you're losing in other games you can dedicate yourself to loving over whoever is ahead of you.

Revenge mode in bomberman :cabot:

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

MysticalMachineGun posted:

Do any quick and easy board games come out these days? Feels like it's either a new variation of Cluedo or Monopoly vs a 5 hour session where you need to take notes and need 8 people

What do you consider a quick and easy board game? There are plenty of board games that come out that are short but I also consider short to be 30 to 60 minutes. I mean, there are good ones that last maybe 15 minutes as well, but yeah there are totes new games that, once you know the rules, will take maybe 30 to 60 minutes.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Man Epic games has more loving unsuccessful login attempts than any other of my game accounts. I get an email almost daily telling me some script kiddie is trying to get in to the loving thing.

• Locked thread