Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Ghost
Dec 12, 2012
I'm guessing that we are getting an Egyptian God from this mission. But they are all too big to fit into a team normally (Slifer wrapped around old Kaiba tower once) so they probably won't be able to be added into teams normally (I'm guessing they are too powerful as well). So how have we seen overly powerful monsters used in teams before? Polymerization!

So I'm guessing that we are going to get a Polymerization equivalent (one use per mission item) by beating the final boss. I hope I'm wrong and we can have all three Egyptian Gods on the same team.

Artix posted:

Marshal Abilities
  • Master of the Egyptian Gods - ???

Item only usable by Yugi?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
Yugi's campaign is now completely recorded. Editing may or may not be done tonight, but the chapter's pretty short so it shouldn't be long.

Level Seven
Feb 14, 2013

Wubba dubba dubba
that blew.

Megamarm
Beat the boss with a specific marshal, aka Yugi, to get a monster. Though what's the point of getting it if it's the last mission? Can't really put it on a team mid-battle.

Agent Interrobang
Mar 27, 2010

sugar & spice & psychoactive mushrooms

Level Seven posted:

Beat the boss with a specific marshal, aka Yugi, to get a monster. Though what's the point of getting it if it's the last mission? Can't really put it on a team mid-battle.

New Game Plus. :v:

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!

This is the control unit of Scott's fantasy world, and he has nowhere left to hide. The countdown to the final battle has started.

drat it game, you let us use whoever we wanted for most of the game, and now you're going to require Shimon again? Well gently caress off, I'm still not using him. :argh:

This really hasn’t been the best designed game in the world, has it? Oh well… At least the battles look pretty.

Here we go, the final mission!

Scott is directly ahead of us, but for reasons that I'll get into a bit later, you want to make sure that you take care of the other computer parts before you deal with him.

And on that note, Joey, Mai, and Espa get the honors.

Mai is the first to arrive, and is met by the Magnet Warriors.

Gamma is the only one we haven't seen, and his numbers are pretty dismal for almost being L50. All of them do have Polymerizations, but I'm not in the mood to get in a long, drawn out fight.

We'll be seeing Gamma again before too long, so don't worry about not getting to see Valkyrion.

Those numbers are still beautiful. :allears:

Now this one is interesting.

Kuriboh is a fast little bugger, and it's quite possible to see this three times before you even get to make a move. Thankfully, they only have one Multiply a piece, but that still means you have to clean up ~1000 damage to each member of your team.

It’s an amusing little gimmick, at least.

That said, they have 750 HP a piece. Assuming you live long enough to get some hits in, they go down pretty easy.

That's exactly what you need Joey, keep at it.

No arguments here! More power! :black101:

Like the Kuriboh fight, all three Basic Insects are equipped with Laser Cannon Armor. Also like the Kuriboh fight, this means you can potentially eat three Insect Fire Cannons before you can do anything. Fundamentally, the strategy is the same as the Kuriboh one, but Basic Insect is a bit hardier than Kuriboh, so it can drag out a bit more. Just don't be afraid to heal up and reduce their numbers as quickly as possible.

Tea also came along in case anything went wrong, but she proved unnecessary.

Her growths are kinda ‘meh’, aren’t they?

With all the parts under our control, it's time to put Scott down for good. Scott himself has a pretty terrible team this time around, so we're just going to have Bakura put him out of his misery. After some monologuing, of course.

I must say, I admire your persistence. I never expected anyone to make it this far.

Scott! Your plans have failed. Now stop the simulator and set us free!

Dark Spirit?

You heard me! I built this computer to summon the ancient powers of darkness! And the spirit will be here any minute now. It will devour your strong duelist souls, and take over the entire world! You were all chosen by me to be tributes to the darkness! Ha ha ha! You should feel honored!

What a bunch of lies! There's no such thing as the Dark Spirit!

Heh heh heh... I'm afraid you have no idea just how ingenious my new Duel Disks are. This is not just some game or simulator. It's a trap! A chain to bind my tribute to the Dark Spirit! This machine is linked to your souls and controls all your senses. The Dark Spirit will come from the darkness within the human heart!

He's lost it!

Oh! I can hear it now! A power unlike any other! It's coming! It's coming! It's time for you to give me your souls! It only hurts in the beginning - after that, you'll be at peace.

We've got to stop him! Quickly!

After Scott's rather formidable team in Chapter 19, this is...yeah.

Sure, they're high-leveled, but look at this! His lead monster has three loving AP at L50, no abilities, and the Serpent Night Dragons aren't much more impressive. I get that Scott is obviously not the final boss so he can't be TOO dangerous, but come on.

His evil plan needs some work too. I mean, everyone tries to feed dark spirits or gods human souls. The virtual reality is more original, but still...

I mean, this is just flat-out embarrassing. Had I not missed twice with Neck Hunter, I could have healed everyone back to full and swept his sorry rear end.

Another interesting thing: This is the only arena in the game that doesn't push you back after a battle. You can sort of approximate this in some other places (most notably Sygh-Varths Gate), but here, even if everything is perfectly clear, you get immediately thrown back into battle.

Heh heh heh... There's nothing you can do to stop it now. The Dark Spirit is almost here. The darkness knows no mercy. It will devour your souls ruthlessly. Not even I can guess how painful that will be. All I wanted to do was offer you as tribute painlessly... You will live... just long enough... to regret the fact that you were not defeated by me...

Scott!

What a waste. I hate to lose such a convenient pawn.

I could have used him for something else... The punishment for interfering with a minion of the darkness is harsh indeed.

Who are you?

Does it matter? What good does it do the cow to know the name of the butcher? It's still going to end up as a steak.

Hmm... This place is actually quite nice. It'll make a nice stepping stone to the outside world. All I need to do now is wait to finish materializing. I might as well eat you while I wait. Let's see... Which minion should I summon forth?

:stare: Well, then.

Now that’s an entrance.

So remember that whole bit about immediately being thrown back into battle? Yeah.

Say hello to one Obelisk the Tormentor.

He has a metric fuckton of HP, hits for 700-1000 damage a pop, and comes in "murder one monster" and "murder every monster" varieties.

The latter is pictured above.

Haha… Yeah. That’s about right.

Two things of note: first, time doesn't pass inside the computer. Anyone who dies fighting Obelisk is gone forever, which is kind of appropriate, all things considered. The second is something that we preemptively did - If you leave the border parts alone, the CPU will spawn two Healers when Darknite arrives. You do not want Obelisk getting that kind of free healing, especially when your own units don't respawn.

Also worth noting: Taking out the border parts drops Darknite’s level and marshal stats from maxed-out to terrible. Slap on another 1000 ATK/DEF or so for not taking them out, plus three or four AP.

I think you’re thinking of something else, but we’ll have to see next time.

Tristan is the next one into the meat grinder.

He does more damage than I expected, thanks to Labyrinth Tank barely surviving a second Omni Hand Crusher.

And now, for the most unlikely hero of all.

Espa has two magnificent and completely unintended advantages in this fight. First, Obelisk is slow as gently caress. You are guaranteed to have your entire team move before he will, which gives you time to heal, defend, etc. Second, Espa has monsters that inflict confusion. Because confusion locks out his special attack, this means that Obelisk can only hit one monster per turn. He still hurts like hell, but at least the damage is somewhat manageable. This leads to two things I don't think I've ever actually seen before.

Not only does Espa survive the fight...

He drat near wins.

Of course, this lack of Status Guard means that Mai is even more fantastic for fighting Obelisk. The Harpies won’t survive more than one Omni Hand Crusher, but that probably won’t be a concern.

The problem with using Mai is that if you don’t outright kill him, when you run out of AP, he’ll have his full stock to do anything he wants with. This will usually translate to two Omni Hand Crushers and that will be the end of Mai. Of course, you might be okay with that. The damage will definitely have been done by that point.

There's only one thing to do after a performance like that.

And that's the story of how Espa Roba could have single-handedly defeated a god.

Most unlikely hero indeed.

Of course, it should be said that Obelisk was a L1 monster. Even killing a god was barely enough for two levels on Beta.

*screen flash*

What's happening?

*screen flash*

The whole place is starting to fall apart!

Yugi! Wake up! Snap out of it!

Uh... Huh?

Yugi! Good! You're finally awake!

Hurry up! The fire's getting close!

Fire? What fire?

There were flames coming out of that big machine connected to the Duel Disks when we woke up! It looks like there was some kind of trouble, but we've got to get out of here! Now!

Right!

The fire blazed into the morning, destroying the entire lab, but Yugi and company escaped relatively unharmed. Various news media reported that an accident in one of the labs had started the fire at SIC labs. The real truth was buried forever in darkness...

Scott Irvine, the architect of this insidious incident had disappeared after he left Kaiba Corporation, and no one even knew if he was alive or not. After the fire, SIC closed its doors and went out of business. There was no trace of Scott.

What pushed Scott Irvine over the edge and made him embrace madness? No one knows the answer to that question. However, his final words before he disappeared from Kaiba Corporation might hold a clue.

"It is inevitable that those who realize the existence of the gods wish eventually to control them."

And that's it! After a quick save prompt, we get dumped into the credits. That's the end of Yugi's campaign, but we're not quite finished with it. Before we move on to Kaiba's campaign, we have a few other things to show off, including NG+ and Challenge Mode, so I hope you'll join us for that.

-----

Flavor Text

Terminal Bus / North Bridge / South Bridge S1 / South Bridge S2 / Central Processor Unit - It's some kind of mechanism.

Chapter 21-22 Animations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zW-IkoFscDA

Music: Inside the Computer

Artix fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Sep 9, 2013

Bahumat
Oct 11, 2012
drat, is this guy the final boss in EVERY SINGLE GAME related to yugioh that does not directly playing card games?

Bufuman
Jun 15, 2013

Sleep in the briefing room.
At your own peril.

Bahumat posted:

drat, is this guy the final boss in EVERY SINGLE GAME related to yugioh that does not directly playing card games?
Sounds like someone at Konami was really proud of that design.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

I'm pretty sure he's the final boss in some of those, too.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I like his expression.
It's like he smelled a particularly sharp fart.

Ephraim225
Oct 28, 2010

Bahumat posted:

He's the final boss of this game, Dark Duel Stories, Forbidden Memories and Duelist of the Roses. (And those are all card games) They stopped using him around the time the World Championship Tournament series became THE Yu-Gi-Oh series and all these side-games stopped being a thing. There's also some concept art of him in one of the manga volumes. You could say this guy was the prototype Yu-Gi-Oh villain.

Gensuki
Sep 2, 2011

Ephraim225 posted:

He's the final boss of this game, Dark Duel Stories, Forbidden Memories and Duelist of the Roses. (And those are all card games) They stopped using him around the time the World Championship Tournament series became THE Yu-Gi-Oh series and all these side-games stopped being a thing. There's also some concept art of him in one of the manga volumes. You could say this guy was the prototype Yu-Gi-Oh villain.

That last one is only barely/technically a card game...

It's a card game the same way stratego is a card game...

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Ahaha I completely forgot that Scott wasn't the final boss and it's actually just this joker again.

Blue Ghost
Dec 12, 2012
That stage seems a little strange with which monsters they chose. One "look what you can get in the future" teams and two "think fast" teams that seem like they could take out weaker teams.

My god, what is wrong with DarkNite's (I think that was his name in Forbidden Memories) neck? It's way larger than his face.

Blue Ghost fucked around with this message at 14:13 on Sep 8, 2013

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Bahumat posted:

Up until the original series wrapped the answer is essentially "Yes". He and Heishin/Slysheen were created entirely as video game villains because the anime's plot hadn't yet revealed the main villains of the series. And ironically there were no games with actual "Stories" between YGO Worldwide Edition and the start of the GX games so we barely got any original series villains.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

Artix posted:

You heard me! I built this computer to summon the ancient powers of darkness!

What a twist! Scott was actually Dr. Regal all this time! :moreevil:

And I really should've seen DarkNite coming as the final boss given that Slysheen was in this game. I do believe this is the first and only game he's ever used a God Card, though.

Blueberry Pancakes fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Sep 9, 2013

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Man, whatever happened to just wanting to go to sleep on a giant pile of money? That's a perfectly good reason to kill people.

You know, historically.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

I like how they did the Gods in this game.

Helluva a lot better treatment than they got in the card game.

Gensuki
Sep 2, 2011

Byzantine posted:

I like how they did the Gods in this game.

Helluva a lot better treatment than they got in the card game.

What was wrong with the card game? I mean, aside from their stupidly high level of complexity?

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

They got nerfed, though Ra got the worst of it by far, since it doesn't get the combined scores of the tributes for it; the ONLY way to power him up is to sacrifice all but 100 of your Life Points. If you don't, you've got a 0/0 monster that can negate any card... At a 1000 LP cost.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Gensuki posted:

What was wrong with the card game? I mean, aside from their stupidly high level of complexity?

Basically, they got nerfed hard.

The original Gods were almost completely immune to Spells, Traps and Monster Effects except other Gods (although Ra ignored Obelisk and Slifer's effects too)

When the Gods were first put into video games, they were reasonably nerfed: they were only immune to effects that targeted: Mirror Force and Dark Hole could affect them, but cards like Soul Taker, Magic Cylinder or Man-Eater Bug could not.

Obelisk kept that targeting protection when it was made a real card (so now it's the best of the gods, although trying to get three tributes out is rough in the modern game), but Slifer and Ra don't have it.

Slifer was otherwise unaffected, but without that targeting protection there are so many cards out now that can gently caress him up through effect negation he's only barely worth the effort to summon.

Ra...poor Ra. They thoroughly and completely hosed Ra up. First, you cannot Special Summon him. Second, he does not gain attack from his tributes. Third, he has no targeting protection. So to use him, you have to tribute three monsters and pay all of your life to give him any attack strength AND THEN you still have to have more cards that can protect him as he attacks or the opponent will just drop Effect Veiler or use Magic Cylinder and make you very sad.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Osiris actually kept most of its effect from the anime, except for that whole can't be affected by anything bullshit. You can't really get away with special summoning any of them since they get sent to the graveyard next turn if you do.

Ra was never going to have anything close to its full effect since you'd need a microscope to read all the poo poo they made up as they went along. Had the gods been printed somewhere around PSV or LON (roughly the point they show up in the anime) they might have seen some play but they just came out way too late.

dis astranagant fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Sep 9, 2013

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011
This reminds that I must finish Forbidden Memories one day. Why do they call them God cards if all they aren't the strongest cards? Actually, I was always confused by the God cards. Exodia seemed to be more powerful, but they treated the God cards as the end all be all in the anime.

Blue Ghost
Dec 12, 2012
The God cards are perfectly fine if you are using a Gadget or Frog deck (or similar swarm decks) but yes they were kind of useless when they came out (which was all over the place).

Byzantine posted:

Basically, they got nerfed hard.

They were never really 'nerfed' as Kazuki Takahashi said in the Battle City arc (in the manga), it's hard to make the card game balanced while making the story compelling, so the card effects in the show and manga were different to what the actual cards could do. For the purposes of dramatic tension you see. I would imagine it would be frustrating to try and beat a card that couldn't be destroyed by anything other than a monster with more than 4000 attack points.

GrizzlyCow posted:

This reminds that I must finish Forbidden Memories one day. Why do they call them God cards if all they aren't the strongest cards? Actually, I was always confused by the God cards. Exodia seemed to be more powerful, but they treated the God cards as the end all be all in the anime.

Just read that last word you wrote and you'll get the answer.

Gensuki
Sep 2, 2011

GrizzlyCow posted:

Exodia is the absolute most powerful, beyond any kind of compare. Unlike the god cards though, Exodia isn't actually a card. He's 5 of them. He also can't really be fought, just prevented. You can only make one good episode of that, and they did with Seeker. By comparison, the god cards can be powered through- even at their most bullshit levels -with a lot of luck and probably no small amount of cheating.

Basically, you can't have a story arc around Exodia.

I wish he was in this game though...

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

GrizzlyCow posted:

Actually, I was always confused by the God cards. Exodia seemed to be more powerful, but they treated the God cards as the end all be all in the anime.

The Anime Gods can't be destroyed by any effects except God Card effects (except Ra, who's immune to everything). So in the anime, Exodia simply would not Obliterate if the opponent had an Egyptian God out.

Maybe. I mean, Obelisk's effect in the anime makes his attack infinitely high, but Ra was just like "nope" and destroyed him by battle. I figure the same would happen to Exodia.

Blue Ghost posted:

They were never really 'nerfed' as Kazuki Takahashi said in the Battle City arc (in the manga), it's hard to make the card game balanced while making the story compelling, so the card effects in the show and manga were different to what the actual cards could do. For the purposes of dramatic tension you see. I would imagine it would be frustrating to try and beat a card that couldn't be destroyed by anything other than a monster with more than 4000 attack points.

True. It's really the inconsistency of the targeting protection that bothers me. Obelisk gets it, Slifer and Ra don't. Not coincidentally, Obelisk is the only decent one.

Bufuman
Jun 15, 2013

Sleep in the briefing room.
At your own peril.

Byzantine posted:

The Anime Gods can't be destroyed by any effects except God Card effects (except Ra, who's immune to everything). So in the anime, Exodia simply would not Obliterate if the opponent had an Egyptian God out.

Maybe. I mean, Obelisk's effect in the anime makes his attack infinitely high, but Ra was just like "nope" and destroyed him by battle. I figure the same would happen to Exodia.

True. It's really the inconsistency of the targeting protection that bothers me. Obelisk gets it, Slifer and Ra don't. Not coincidentally, Obelisk is the only decent one.

Isn't Exodia's effect explicitly "Automatically win the game" rather than destroying all monsters and the opponent's life points? Would said winning of game simply go right past the god card and wipe out the player, or would the god cancel it out?

poo poo like this is probably why Kazuki Takahashi wrote Exodia out of Yugi's deck after it got used in just the one duel.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Bufuman posted:

Isn't Exodia's effect explicitly "Automatically win the game" rather than destroying all monsters and the opponent's life points? Would said winning of game simply go right past the god card and wipe out the player, or would the god cancel it out?

In the manga, the Ancient Egyptian magic (Millennium Items, Shadow Games, the Pharaoh etc) is the driving force behind everything, the card game is just a conduit. Exodia's effect wouldn't work because Exodia was/is a servant of the Egyptian Gods.

Marik says as much when Yugi tries to defeat Ra with Obelisk, "even Gods know their superiors". Ra is nigh-invincible because he's King of the Gods, not because of any rules of the card game.

E: Of course, I'm talking in-universe. In the real world, there is no possible way to negate Exodia's effect. If you have all five in hand, you win, simple as that.

Byzantine fucked around with this message at 05:24 on Sep 9, 2013

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Bufuman posted:

poo poo like this is probably why Kazuki Takahashi wrote Exodia out of Yugi's deck after it got used in just the one duel.

It would go past it since it doesnt affect the monsters themselves.
If the targeted player can negate the exodia player from getting the final card or somehow negate the in-hand effect, then they've survived. Once the last one has been 'locked' in hand and the effect of the torso card not nulled they automatically win.

But there are already too many ways to get rid of an Exodia deck, many of which are really common.

Myriad Truths
Oct 13, 2012

Rigged Death Trap posted:

It would go past it since it doesnt affect the monsters themselves.
If the targeted player can negate the exodia player from getting the final card or somehow negate the in-hand effect, then they've survived. Once the last one has been 'locked' in hand and the effect of the torso card not nulled they automatically win.

But there are already too many ways to get rid of an Exodia deck, many of which are really common.

Actually, you can't negate the effect of Exodia the Forbidden One (because it's technically not considered an effect at all); once the five pieces hit the hand, the game is over with no opportunity to respond.

Also Obelisk, at least, is quite good in the card game, and I've lost a game or two to Frog decks with him.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Osiris was always going to be awkward and useless, even if it did get the protection effect. It's pretty hard to keep a ton of cards in your hand and still win a game

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Myriad Truths posted:

Actually, you can't negate the effect of Exodia the Forbidden One (because it's technically not considered an effect at all); once the five pieces hit the hand, the game is over with no opportunity to respond.

Also Obelisk, at least, is quite good in the card game, and I've lost a game or two to Frog decks with him.

Wait really?
So the 'Win duel' part of it doesn't activate a chain? What if a trap/spell card is done in response to the drawing of the last card?
I also seem to remember a card or two negating in-hand effects.

(been a long while since I even touched a card, surprised I remember this much)

Gensuki
Sep 2, 2011
I've started to notice, whenever an LP leaves off on a cliffhanger where not too much definitively happened, goons tend to get off topic...

I like how the dark supaman here has summoned the god opposite Yugi. It's kind of the obvious thing to do, but i has the beneficial side effect of making the next opposite thing to do make sense.

Blue Ghost
Dec 12, 2012

Gensuki posted:

Exodia is the absolute most powerful, beyond any kind of compare.

In relation to the Gods and winning a duel instantly there was a card made to be used after summoning all three God cards "The Creator God of Light, Horakhty" (I think it was shown in the Dawn of the Duel arc). It allows for the person who summons it to have the same instant win condition as Exodia. I can think of five other instant win conditions, "Exodia", "Destiny Board", "Final Countdown", "Last Turn" (the most risky instant win condition card) and "Number 88: Gimmick Puppet of Leo". Horakhty's special is by far the most difficult to perform.

Wait really?
So the 'Win duel' part of it doesn't activate a chain? What if a trap/spell card is done in response to the drawing of the last card?

(been a long while since I even touched a card, surprised I remember this much)

There are cards that negate in hand effects but you can't negate the instant win effects of cards like Exodia.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Blue Ghost posted:

"Last Turn" (the most risky instant win condition card)

Not with a Gate Guardian piece. Its effect works if you are the one who played Last Turn and it still hasn't activated its effect.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Or Jowgen the Spiritualist preventing your opponent from summoning a response. There's a reason Last Turn's been banned for ages and will never be unbanned.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

Wait really?

Exodia's "win the duel" isn't considered an effect, but a win condition. You can't chain a spell/trap to it, just like you can't chain anything to your Life Points hitting 0.

The manga/anime jazzed it up by having Exodia appear and attack, but by the game rules, the duel is over immediately when you draw the fifth piece (excepting some weird rare situations where the game mechanics conflict).

Blue Ghost
Dec 12, 2012

dis astranagant posted:

Or Jowgen the Spiritualist preventing your opponent from summoning a response. There's a reason Last Turn's been banned for ages and will never be unbanned.

Anything that stops special summons ("Archlord Kristya" been my favourite) works with it but it still requires less than 1000 LP to initialise while the others don't require such dire conditions.

I also forgot about "Exodius the Ultimate Forbidden Lord" as another instant win card.

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

Mirror Wall and a million others once again prove that the only life point that matters is the last one.

Blue Ghost
Dec 12, 2012

dis astranagant posted:

Mirror Wall and a million others once again prove that the only life point that matters is the last one.

"Wall of Revealing Light" is better only because you can throw away all but 1000 life points and stop any monster with less than 7000 attack from attacking you all in one turn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dis astranagant
Dec 14, 2006

That's the one, got my walls mixed up.

• Locked thread