Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

wow this post is really fake.

Kashuno, my friend and favorite new mafia player, stop being a dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
It's not dumb though. It's a really weirdly phrased statement.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

It's not dumb though. It's a really weirdly phrased statement.

Not really, please see above post

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
zzzzz

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

##vote kashuno

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Like, Kashuno, could you be any more obviously scum, seriously why isn't everyone voting this guy?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
pretty willing to throw your vote down early considering two scum left.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

pretty willing to throw your vote down early considering two scum left.

Yes because its pretty clear to me that you are scum.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

Like, Kashuno, could you be any more obviously scum, seriously why isn't everyone voting this guy?

I don't follow your logic at all; I'm scum because I thought your statement was weird and fake? Or are you just trying to swing momentum because the minute a town player votes me the game is over?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

I don't follow your logic at all; I'm scum because I thought your statement was weird and fake? Or are you just trying to swing momentum because the minute a town player votes me the game is over?

No because you even reacting that way to my obvious joke post is suspicious and when I pointed out it was dumb you seemed to get somewhat defensive.

You're scum this game and that's ok.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

No because you even reacting that way to my obvious joke post is suspicious and when I pointed out it was dumb you seemed to get somewhat defensive.

You're scum this game and that's ok.

It's not the questioning part of your post that bothers me. It's the beginning all "gee idk guys!" That bothers me

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

It's not the questioning part of your post that bothers me. It's the beginning all "gee idk guys!" That bothers me

Sorry that your plans to try to get me lynched have not been successful kashuno please accept defeat gracefully.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

Sorry that your plans to try to get me lynched have not been successful kashuno please accept defeat gracefully.

Lol you act this way when the game is at mylo and you're scum.

##vote cpig

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

Lol you act this way when the game is at mylo and you're scum.

##vote cpig

You just keep thinkin that lil buddy.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

You just keep thinkin that lil buddy.

Considering we have been in this exact same scenario in the past and we both acted the exact same way, I will

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
you both sound like babies

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

EccoRaven posted:

you both sound like babies

nah Kashuno is the baby , because I have caught him, and I don't think we were ever in this position before Kashuno.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

nah Kashuno is the baby , because I have caught him, and I don't think we were ever in this position before Kashuno.

I'm too lazy to dig through games but yes, it has occurred in the past

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Cpig if I am scum, who is my likely to be my scumbro?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

I'm not concerened with it, its something we can take a look at when you are finished.

It hasn't happened before it's that you can't find it. Just admit it Kashuno, you are cooked.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

CapitalistPig posted:

well drat, idk guys 100 years are you scum? answer honestly and don't even think about lies or deception or I'll be very upset with you.

No I'm not.

I'd still rather vote Cpig over anyone else tonight.

Kinda bothered about voting out hiipfire. I get the reasoning, he was doing nothing, but it seemed pretty lovely esp. because I was leaning heavily town on him. I feel like not executing would've been the better decision.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

100YrsofAttitude posted:

esp. because I was leaning heavily town on him.
then why did you vote him?

I mean yeah hindsight and all it wasn't a good vote but you made like no effort to convince me to jump to someone else.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

100YrsofAttitude posted:

No I'm not.

I'd still rather vote Cpig over anyone else tonight.

Kinda bothered about voting out hiipfire. I get the reasoning, he was doing nothing, but it seemed pretty lovely esp. because I was leaning heavily town on him. I feel like not executing would've been the better decision.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
honestly 100yrs I haven't been a fan of your moralizing (I guess is what it'd be called) this game. you harped on me and tommunist (town) for not being around for the deadline (when you yourself were almost not around), and now you're harping on players for voting for hiipfire when you did it too.

I'm not sure if it's as scummy as cpig or kashuno but you have to admit it's at best frustrating and at worst really obvious scum smokescreen.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Eccoraven , look deep inside yourself and think.

I claimed VT in the very first post of this game (after getting my PM)

When have I ever claimed VT in my very first post of the game, and not been VT.

I will wait.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I don't know and I don't really care. I think that's not a really helpful way to play either.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

Eccoraven , look deep inside yourself and think.

I claimed VT in the very first post of this game (after getting my PM)

When have I ever claimed VT in my very first post of the game, and not been VT.

I will wait.

How is this your defense?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Kashuno posted:

How is this your defense?

Because its foolproof.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

EccoRaven posted:

then why did you vote him?

I mean yeah hindsight and all it wasn't a good vote but you made like no effort to convince me to jump to someone else.

Because I've indoctrinated in the idea that not executing is a bad and unhelpful decision. I was also under the assumption that you weren't even around for deadline, let alone anyone else, and by the point my vote rolled around there wasn't going to be a change in any direction. I also got your reasoning, why have dead weight in such a crucial moment of the game?

EccoRaven posted:

honestly 100yrs I haven't been a fan of your moralizing (I guess is what it'd be called) this game. you harped on me and tommunist (town) for not being around for the deadline (when you yourself were almost not around), and now you're harping on players for voting for hiipfire when you did it too.

I'm not sure if it's as scummy as cpig or kashuno but you have to admit it's at best frustrating and at worst really obvious scum smokescreen.

I'm really regretful about the former stuff and I do apologize for it sincerely so. Besides you're fine in voting hiipfire if that's what you thought was right, pretty sure the others that voted him were leaning as heavily town as I was. No one forced me to do it, I did it myself and feel bad about it, because I felt he was town, but the reasons to do it are real and legitimate, I don't think your argument about him being chaff is at all unreasonable.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
hm.

100yrs who do you think is more likely to be scum between cpig and kashuno? I know you're leaning cpig but I don't think you ever said why you feel kashuno is town (you said it yesterday and I noticed it because I struggled to find a reason why but I've been getting weird vibes from him all game).

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I've been saying Kashuno's town since I think D1. He's felt off the cuff and sincere in his play and his readings. I know I've played with him before, but I can't remember how those games went down or what he flipped so I've gone in mostly blind but, really it's just that. He corrects himself when he feels he made a bad vote or not and at least up to D3 seemed willing to really give it his all. After that I think he's made less effort, but I don't feel he's been any less sincere.

The thing is I suppose really cpig and kash have to be the two last scum, since you're cleared and Opop cleared Asiina, so I suppose it doesn't really matter who we go after. But Kash has then at least played a very convincing town game as far as I'm concerned.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

100YrsofAttitude posted:

The thing is I suppose really cpig and kash have to be the two last scum

from each of your perspectives it has to be the other two. The question for me (and asiina) is: which one is the town one?

I'm leaning on you (as town) because you've been playing like a town but a few niggling things concern me, and I want to get them cleared out before I make my vote, since if I choose wrongly it's the end of the game and that'd suck, I'd love to pull this one from the jaws of defeat.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

EccoRaven posted:

from each of your perspectives it has to be the other two. The question for me (and asiina) is: which one is the town one?

I'm leaning on you (as town) because you've been playing like a town but a few niggling things concern me, and I want to get them cleared out before I make my vote, since if I choose wrongly it's the end of the game and that'd suck, I'd love to pull this one from the jaws of defeat.

I'm happy to help however possible. Ask me whatever.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I'm happy to help however possible. Ask me whatever.

do you have any role information that might clear you or someone else? don't claim if you don't have to but it'd be nice to know.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

No I don't.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
really? I've been feeling you had a role all game. your casing on tommunist for instance felt kinda, specific I guess. same with cpig. I thought maybe you were a tracker and you saw something untoward.

hmmm.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Nope! I've really been building my cases using the evidence I find in their posts. If it reads scummy I call it out on that and explain why/how.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
*farts loudly into elbow*

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I don't have much to add at this point. I think it's cpig, he thinks it's me. Scum isn't ending the game, therefore one of us must be scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Kashuno posted:

I don't have much to add at this point. I think it's cpig, he thinks it's me. Scum isn't ending the game, therefore one of us must be scum.

I'm pretty much of the same opinion. I'd vote for Cpig first followed by Kash at this point seeing the way things are.

• Locked thread