Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PinkDawn
Aug 22, 2021
Come to think of it, Kali did have E.G.O. weapons, yeah, though I was specifically meaning bodily augments in that comment. Maybe if we're lucky this game might touch on it more?

Though if anyone in this City is Just That Strong (+an E.G.O. weapon) to not need to actually enhance their body, it would definitely be Kali. Because she's a protagonist. But I'm also pretty sure Binah said in her dialogues in the previous game that even she was surprised and impressed by the sheer power of E.G.O. So while Kali might not naturally be Just That Strong, it could just be E.G.O. rather than a body modification, though you could argue that some E.G.O. is a body modification, I suppose.

PinkDawn fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Sep 11, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

While I don't know what it actually means to be a Colour, Kali did manage to become Red Mist before coming to LobCorp.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

On top of that, as far as I remember, part of Kali's schtick is that she can fully utilize the power of an EGO. Not just go with the flow and let it wield her, but actually control and fully utilize the EGO's power.

I presume this manifests as being able to use her experience and combat skill to wield the EGO weapon as opposed to just letting it do what it wants, whether or not that is an effective way to use it. Whether or not she had EGO before joining LC I honestly dunno, and don't remember if it was brought up in LC.

CHiRAL
Mar 29, 2010

Anus.
She got her E.G.O. during the lab in the outskirts period so technically it is before LobCorp but not from a different source or anything.

Materant
Jul 22, 2010

see, what you don't understand is he now has

THE MANLIEST MUSTACHE

it defies physics

As a fun exercise, try and guess how every new guest is augmented. There are a lot of cases where it's blatant, but the character designs offer subtle clues a lot of the time.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
Yun definitely has a robot arm or a fashion statement.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
Yun is a speedy boy with a card literally called 'You're too Slow' and a Passive that makes your evades better, so he probably has some of that speed enhancement that Eri mentioned. Then again, he fights via punching, so he might also have some sort of cyber-arm, but then again, that ring he wears might be his weapon.

Mr. Stizblee
Aug 24, 2021
I seriously doubt Kali could get where she was without augments. She's obviously incredibly skilled even before the beginning of Lobotomy Corp being the only one able to wield E.G.O. to it's full potential and fight off multiple agents of the Head plus there's Myo's comment that as of Lobotomy Corp while her power has increased a fair bit her skills have actually diminished by the time we fight her. There's no way a combatant could survive long enough in the city to get like that without augmentation. Eri's page mentioned that you can pretty easily get the strength to lift a power pole with one hand or the speed to dash across several blocks in a second. How could an ordinary human keep up with that?

It also goes against the general vibe of the city that Project Moon is trying to give.
Remember that Finn not being augmented in any way rather than being portrayed as some heroic decision to remain human in a city of monsters, was treated like a naïve fool who's death was completely inevitable.

Finally many of the procedures Eri mentions would be either invisible to the naked eye (replacement organs), or easily hidden (tattoos).

NullBlack
Oct 29, 2011

I'm as confused as you are.

also, congratulations, Gebura, for the nomination for "Smallest, By-Design Boob Window"; would not have expected it from you

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Amazing. Singularities must be even more powerful than I thought if Binah didn't get instantly pasted when she fought Gebura in the old lab.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Night10194 posted:

I enjoy Yun ending his log with 'gently caress it, this is all just rationalization'. At least the man was self aware. And actually guilty.

And that he goes through a lot of the same rationalizations the thread went through wrt 'He would have died anyway'.

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Trees and plants tend to grow on this Pokemon's back because it moves so little. It loves eating food while playing with tiny Pokemon.
Finn might not have died anyways if he kept to finding cats, but he definitely wasn't ready for dangerous jobs as he was. Not like anyone's doomed till they die, but I don't think he was likely to go very far like that.
Just a question on how long he could've kept doing cat-finding jobs, whether he would've gotten attacked by someone over his paygrade, or if he would've eventually given in and gotten augmentations.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
I reckon Yun would have thrown Finn into some other deadly danger, possibly even some of our later encounters. Or even the rats, three on one.

Superschaf
May 20, 2010

A couple pages ago there was some talk about the RNG in this game, so I figured I'd take a look since it's C# so it's easy to do.
Nothing super ground breaking, but hey I guess it's nice to know. :unsmith:

First of all the speed dice:
C# code:
public List<SpeedDice> Roll(BattleUnitModel unitModel)
{
	for (int i = 0; i < speedDiceList.Count; i++)
	{
		SpeedDice speedDice = speedDiceList[i];
		speedDice.value = Random.Range(speedDice.min, speedDice.faces + 1);
	}
	return speedDiceList;
}
Nothing special, uses the Unity Random.Range function so it should be fine unless there's something funky going on with Unity. I've never used it.

The dice rolling in combat is a little more weird and interesting:
C# code:
public static int MakeDiceResult(int diceMin, int diceFace, int tuneLevel)
{
	if (diceMin > diceFace)
	{
		Debug.LogError("invalid diceMin");
		diceMin = diceFace;
	}
	int num = diceFace - diceMin + 1;
	int[] array = new int[num];
	for (int i = 0; i < num; i++)
	{
		array[i] = diceMin + i;
	}
	float[] diceProbValue = GetDiceProbValue(tuneLevel, num);
	return RandomUtil.SelectOne(array, diceProbValue);
}
diceMin is the minimum roll, diceFace is the maximum roll. tuneLevel is always set to 0, more on that later.
Some error handling and an array with the numbers from min to max roll is created.

Then we get to:
C# code:
float[] diceProbValue = GetDiceProbValue(tuneLevel, num);
C# code:
private static float[] GetDiceProbValue(int level, int num)
{
	float[] array = new float[num];
	if (num == 1)
	{
		array[0] = 1f;
		return array;
	}
	for (int i = 0; i < num; i++)
	{
		array[i] = 1f;
	}
	return array;
}
Yeah, the tuneLevel (called just level in this static function) isn't used anyway. I assume they intended to put in this parameter so they can fudge the rolls in one way or another, but it never ended up getting implemented.
In the end it just creates another array with corresponding weights for each possible die roll... and every weight is set to 1.

C# code:
return RandomUtil.SelectOne(array, diceProbValue);
then just picks a roll with the given equal weights.

C# code:
public static T SelectOne<T>(T[] list, float[] probs)
{
	float num = 0f;
	for (int i = 0; i < probs.Length; i++)
	{
		num += probs[i];
	}

float num2 = valueForProb;
	int num3 = list.Length - 1;
	float num4 = 0f;
	for (int j = 0; j < list.Length - 1; j++)
	{
		num4 += probs[j] / num;
		if (num2 < num4)
		{
			num3 = j;
			break;
		}
	}
	return list[num3];
}
I removed some error handling. This line is where the actual RNG happens:
C# code:
float num2 = valueForProb;
The definition:
C# code:
public static float valueForProb => (float)Random.Range(0, 1000000) / 1000000f;
The rest of the code calculates the actual roll given the weights passed via probs. But since the weights are always equal it ends up being a really convoluted way of doing the same thing we saw earlier in 9 lines with speed dice.

TLDR: Rolls should be fair unless Unity's implementation of Random sucks a lot or I missed something.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal

Elfface posted:

I reckon Yun would have thrown Finn into some other deadly danger, possibly even some of our later encounters. Or even the rats, three on one.

Or Rats would've gotten to Finn first. Finn beats cat, cat beats Rats, Rats beat Finn. It's like rock paper scissor!

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mr. Stizblee posted:

I seriously doubt Kali could get where she was without augments. She's obviously incredibly skilled even before the beginning of Lobotomy Corp being the only one able to wield E.G.O. to it's full potential and fight off multiple agents of the Head plus there's Myo's comment that as of Lobotomy Corp while her power has increased a fair bit her skills have actually diminished by the time we fight her. There's no way a combatant could survive long enough in the city to get like that without augmentation. Eri's page mentioned that you can pretty easily get the strength to lift a power pole with one hand or the speed to dash across several blocks in a second. How could an ordinary human keep up with that?

It also goes against the general vibe of the city that Project Moon is trying to give.
Remember that Finn not being augmented in any way rather than being portrayed as some heroic decision to remain human in a city of monsters, was treated like a naïve fool who's death was completely inevitable.

Finally many of the procedures Eri mentions would be either invisible to the naked eye (replacement organs), or easily hidden (tattoos).

Otoh they never outright said that getting stronk without augments was outright impossible, just that it was insanely unlikely unless you're like ridiculously talented and/or lucky.

It's not even remotely common of course, but it's not impossible. It was definitely beyond Finn though.

PinkDawn
Aug 22, 2021

Yinlock posted:

Otoh they never outright said that getting stronk without augments was outright impossible, just that it was insanely unlikely unless you're like ridiculously talented and/or lucky.

It's not even remotely common of course, but it's not impossible. It was definitely beyond Finn though.

I personally agree with this assessment. It's hard to say for sure whether or not Kali had invisible augments or if she was just one in a million (plus E.G.O.) without more details on how she grew up, since I do still think that if anyone in the City is just stupid strong naturally, it would be her. Not having augments goes against the vibe, sure, but (under the assumption she doesn't have any) that's probably the point.

Also, as I recall, Garion did pretty much decimate Kali? If it's as I remember Kali was only able to take her down with a lucky blow, really, and even then it wasn't enough to kill Garion.

Deep Dish Fuckfest
Sep 6, 2006

Advanced
Computer Touching

Toilet Rascal
Garion's thing is fighting dirty, so she also made sure all Abnormalities got released into the facility before facing Kali. I don't recall if anything about lucky hits was mentioned, but when the dust settled it was a draw. Both were dying, and turning them into boxbots is the only reason they survived (with a side of torture for Garion).

silentsnack
Mar 19, 2009

Donald John Trump (born June 14, 1946) is the 45th and current President of the United States. Before entering politics, he was a businessman and television personality.

Yinlock posted:

Another possible source of superhuman capabilities is Distortions, since not everyone devolves into a mindless beast.

Also multiple characters have made vague references to weird magical bullshit in the Ruins.

Evil Kit
May 29, 2013

I'm viable ladies.

PinkDawn posted:

Also, as I recall, Garion did pretty much decimate Kali? If it's as I remember Kali was only able to take her down with a lucky blow, really, and even then it wasn't enough to kill Garion.

For clarity's sake, the only reason Garion came even close to almost beating Kali was because she released every single abnormality in the facility and forced Kali to fight them. Been a while but I believe Garion even explicitly stated she would not have won in a fair fight with a fully healthy Kali. That part might be me misremembering though.

edit: I believe the latter was more Garion pointing out how busted a properly wielded EGO weapon is, not just Kali's skill although that is considerable still.

Evil Kit fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Sep 11, 2021

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Evil Kit posted:

For clarity's sake, the only reason Garion came even close to almost beating Kali was because she released every single abnormality in the facility and forced Kali to fight them. Been a while but I believe Garion even explicitly stated she would not have won in a fair fight with a fully healthy Kali. That part might be me misremembering though.

edit: I believe the latter was more Garion pointing out how busted a properly wielded EGO weapon is, not just Kali's skill although that is considerable still.

It was a combination of Garion not actually knowing EGO's capabilities and her sadism making her try to salt the wound by gloating, which let Kali get back up and kill her before succumbing herself.

Both of them considered it a loss.

Mr. Stizblee
Aug 24, 2021

Yinlock posted:

Again, how is she supposed to get to the level of throwing power poles and running across several blocks in a second, using only regular training? Heck why would she even not get any augments if she was a successful fixer and even Yun's office, which is clearly pretty bottom of the barrel, has them? There's nothing to suggest she's against human modification. Keep in mind that the city is absolutely the sort of place where you would need to fight people who have abilities like Eri's page on a semi-regular basis.

The city mostly works on cyberpunk logic, not anime logic.

PinkDawn posted:

Kali fought off an entire facilities worth of abnormalities including multiple ALEPHs singlehandedly before being ambushed by two Claws and an Arbiter. She was able to kill two of the Claws and mortally wounded the Arbiter, though she herself was also mortally wounded in the process. Keep in mind that from what we know Arbiters and Claws are some of, if not the most dangerous things in the entire city.

We don't know how exactly Kali was ranked among the fixers but based on how dangerous we know the arbiters and claws are (Partially from experience even!), and how Myo repeatedly refers to Kali as a hero and a legendary figure, and how the Red Mist title she had was because that's literally the state she left her enemies in, it's a safe assumption that Kali was the among the best of the best.

silentsnack posted:

Another possible source of superhuman capabilities is Distortions, since not everyone devolves into a mindless beast.

We're not supposed to talk about distortions yet but it is impossible for Kali to have been a distortion.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Mr. Stizblee posted:

Again, how is she supposed to get to the level of throwing power poles and running across several blocks in a second, using only regular training? Heck why would she even not get any augments if she was a successful fixer and even Yun's office, which is clearly pretty bottom of the barrel, has them? There's nothing to suggest she's against human modification. Keep in mind that the city is absolutely the sort of place where you would need to fight people who have abilities like Eri's page on a semi-regular basis.

The city mostly works on cyberpunk logic, not anime logic.

There's nothing to suggest she's for it either, I don't think she cared either way.

The City is a fuckin crazy place, it wouldn't be weird to have a couple people who are just absurdly powerful. There's no real evidence in either direction, the only important point is "The Red Mist was ridiculously strong, even moreso once she got and mastered EGO"

GilliamYaeger
Jan 10, 2012

Call Gespenst!
A good way to think about it, in my mind:

Money = XP

Augments = levels, feats, perks etc etc

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
I feel like speculating on the inner mechanisms behind the top echelon of mercenaries based on the bits of info dropped by a wannabe anime protagonist and his cynical garbage-level office is like trying to determine how a car works by studying the inner workings of a steering wheel

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

I reckon Kali was one-in-a-billion and augmented, but I also reckon augments weren't her strength. Like, uh... anyone rich enough can get a super tricked out body and have no idea what to do with it. Following her theme of being uniquely able to utilize EGO to the fullest potential, it'd be funny to me if Kali just had super basic augments and was really smart about how to use them.

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

Chinely posted:

I like the fixers. It makes it sound like they're all combat operatives - and the ones you meet certainly are - but it's just a shorthand term for literally any kind of contract worker. An administrative assistant for hire would be a fixer. Makes me wonder how you climb in grades if your specialty is accounting...

To add onto it, the Japanese translation uses the term 便利屋(Handyman) for Fixer. So they really are contractors. But also RPG characters.

Personally, I like to call them troubleshooters.

MetaMeme
Apr 30, 2017

You may boorishly refer to it as "Pickpocketing", but I prefer "Urban Foraging".

Theantero posted:

Yun is a speedy boy with a card literally called 'You're too Slow' and a Passive that makes your evades better, so he probably has some of that speed enhancement that Eri mentioned. Then again, he fights via punching, so he might also have some sort of cyber-arm, but then again, that ring he wears might be his weapon.

There's only one real augmentation that can get that kind of agility.

MetaMeme fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Sep 12, 2021

Acerbatus
Jun 26, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tenebrais posted:

While I don't know what it actually means to be a Colour, Kali did manage to become Red Mist before coming to LobCorp.

It means you're the best of the fixers, and we've already established fixers get augmentations to be superhuman. There's really no way she didn't have an augmention of some kind.

Deep Dish Fuckfest posted:

Garion's thing is fighting dirty, so she also made sure all Abnormalities got released into the facility before facing Kali. I don't recall if anything about lucky hits was mentioned, but when the dust settled it was a draw. Both were dying, and turning them into boxbots is the only reason they survived (with a side of torture for Garion).

Kali attacked Garion when she was monologuing, thus giving us gebura and binah.

Acerbatus fucked around with this message at 04:11 on Sep 12, 2021

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

MetaMeme posted:

There's only one real augmentation that can get that kind of agility, c'mon now

:five: :golfclap:

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

MetaMeme posted:

Brilliant :allears:

golden bubble
Jun 3, 2011

yospos

MetaMeme posted:

:five: :five: :five: :five: :five:

Top notch fixer skills.

Lord_Magmar
Feb 24, 2015

"Welcome to pound town, Slifer slacker!"

I can't believe they did a double Sonic Reference with the same set of cards, You're too Slow and Feelin' Good at the same time is a hell of a choice.

ArchiveLurker
Sep 5, 2009
About midway through the game and so far emotion hasn't been too overwhelming. I don't have enough of a grasp to predict how fast emotion will ramp up over the course of an act, but it hasn't been too hard to look at the current turn and see that there's enough clashes to reach the next level, or that getting a kill will probably be enough to push to the next level and get a light refill.

The thing I had no clue about was emotion for rolling min/max. I noticed once that I got two emotion off one clash but had no idea it was because of rolling maximum. Don't know if I would have ever picked that up.

PinkDawn
Aug 22, 2021

PetraCore posted:

I reckon Kali was one-in-a-billion and augmented, but I also reckon augments weren't her strength. Like, uh... anyone rich enough can get a super tricked out body and have no idea what to do with it. Following her theme of being uniquely able to utilize EGO to the fullest potential, it'd be funny to me if Kali just had super basic augments and was really smart about how to use them.

You know, this kinda makes sense to me. I feel like having Kali having been too heavily augmented with invisible augments would have somehow destroyed the idea that she's special, but if it was only a few really minor augments that most people can't even dream of using as efficiently (on top of EGO), that's a different matter.

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
I feel like this is enough talking about Kali and the Red Mist and Colors until they actually show up, for the moment. Suffice to say that she's a badass and her badassery will become very apparent in, oh, a year or so from now. :v:

MetaMeme posted:

God I just remembered SOAP shoes and now I feel old. :ohno:

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.
Book 6: Brotherhood of Iron—Chapter 1

VIDEO
Music: Entrance

Hey there~ My name’s Rolan—

Music: StorySimgak

It seems Roland's stepped into a conflict. :ohdear:

Angela, you…!

I thought we were already done with that topic. You simply need to cooperate without complaint.

……

That was the deal, remember?

Did you really think you could make me happy by just giving me a human body? Don’t forget. I still don’t agree with you!

…As you wish.

SNAP

Music: MalkuthStory

…Hello there. I’m the Patron Librarian in charge of the Floor of History…

You seem lively at least. What was going on just now?

I have some unfinished business with Angela. You probably heard bits of it, but… I have no choice but to follow her orders, no matter how I feel.

I’m in the same shoes as yours! Though we seem to have ended up here for different reasons. So, what can I do for you?

…You can bring me books, Roland.

Us librarians will then read the collected books, gradually making our floors whole and completing the library itself as an extension. And we’ll naturally get to unlock more floors and awaken their patron librarians in that process!

So, the other librarians are asleep for now?

Yep, they are!

I get the gist of it. You’re surprisingly bright for someone who was so upset moments ago, by the way.

I was kinda worried I might have to endure some of that wrath.

Consummate professional, Malkuth Librarian. :coal:

I still have my problems with Angela, but it’s not like getting mad about it will do me any good.

I’ve got my own reasons to do my best with this work, too!

Okay, then~ Let’s give it our best shot.

Yeah!

Music: Lobby

Now that we have another partner trapped here forever with us (...yay?), we get access to our second floor!

We can swap between the floors whenever we like using the center portion of the Library.

And eventually we'll be getting even MORE floors! "Certain conditions" means "advancing the plot," there are no hoops to jump through to unlock the main floors.

New floors only come with a limited number of Librarians and no Abnormality Pages, however, so ultimately they're next to useless until we get them caught up. Malkuth's mission is another Book of ???, so she'll get an Abnormality Battle before too long.

Keter, on the other hand, will not be getting a new Abnormality Battle for a while.

One final note, the colors that appear when burning our books differs based on which floor we have selected. I'll try to remember to show all of these.

Ahh… at the end of the day, it's gotta' be a suit.

I update Roland with our new pages. I tend towards playing defensive pages overall, and Yun's passive encourages that even more than usual.

So these are the invitations we use to call people?

Bingo. Seems like it just needed that book from the Office last time.

That's correct. We'll be able to call our next guests with this.

Then by all means, ma'am. Summon them whenever you're prepared.

VIDEO
Music: StoryAlley

A-a dry brain dulls your thoughts.

I-I think we should go for a workshop. W-workshops are rich, and they have useful components, too.

H-how about an Office? W-we should earn some infamy if we take down an Office or two.

I-I don’t think we’ll get anything valuable from the Offices we can take on right now.

A-a restaurant, then! I-I like delicious stuff.

B-because we wanted to focus on earning without having to worry about food or sickness.

T-that’s right. W-we’re enduring like crazy. T-these bodies just need brain fluid, fuel, and some repairs from time to time. W-we can make money without feeling hungry or thirsty.

T-that’s true. I-it cost a fortune to get ourselves whole-body replacements. B-but it’s still uncomfortable. I-I know I don’t have to eat anymore, but I keep thinking about all the tasty things I had before, and it makes me want to taste them again.

T-that’s because we got cheap bodies from a cheap workshop. W-we just have to earn more. T-then we can replace our bodies with better ones.

T-the most expensive ones can even adjust emotions and completely shut off desires, on top of having good performance… B-but those are almost as expensive as a Nest household.

W-we can worry about that later. L-let’s focus on money-making now. I-it’s all about money in the end. S-so don’t bring up restaurants. Y-you’re making me want to eat stuff, too.

I-I like how this body doesn’t have any sensory systems, but i-it’s annoying to be unable to feel things like this.

L-let’s have a look at that piece of paper first. I-I don’t think it was in your body until just now.

M-maybe we got too infamous and someone sent us a calling card or something? O-or maybe a coupon for yummy new food…

Music: Lobby

It all depends on the Syndicate. The City is crowded with them. You could even say there’s one for every Fixer out there. A number of thugs gather up and do things under a name, and you get a Syndicate. They’re involved in all sorts of different businesses, so it’s hard to give a general description beyond that.

They seem sloppy. Are those machines?

They aren’t machines or AI, despite their appearance.

These guys are just using whole-body replacements. And low-quality ones from a shoddy workshop at that…

…I see.

Alright! Shall we prepare for the reception?

Music: Entrance

W-we just have to chop up some monsters and take some books. T-this body has strength if nothing else.

W-we came here for loot, but what if that piece of paper was all a lie? M-maybe we were too naive.

In this place, we strictly play by the rules written on the invitation.

Y-yikes.

Welcome, dear guests. This is the Library. And I am Angela, the director and librarian of my role’s namesake. In this library, you may obtain the books listed on the invitation. If you overcome the ordeal, that is.

M-must be one of those ploys by rich folks. I-it’s all entertainment to them.

I-I heard of that, t-they kidnap people from the Backstreets, trap them in a labyrinth no one can escape, and make them wander in there, fighting for eternity… U-until they die, never to see light again…

W-we’ve already come this far, we have to do this. D-don’t be so gloomy.

May you find your book in this place, then.

Next time, on Library of Ruina: R-rock 'em, sock em Robots!

Videos

Malkuth 1
Brotherhood of Iron 1

Are you sure it's alright for me to just stand by? I don't mind helping out.

That's just how it works, apparently. We're assigned to our own floors. If they break through Zaida and I, you're up next.

I see… I'll just think of it as myself being the last line of defense, then.

Don't worry, Roland. You can rely on me, if it comes down to it!

I won't let it get that far in the first place.

As long as the two of you succeed, it matters little what order you do things in.

Right... I'm going to get to it. Have fun, you two.

That is unlikely to occur.

TeeQueue fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Sep 28, 2021

mizure
Apr 14, 2020

Mizu "Just Mizu" Mizu, reporting for cutie!
SHE IS HERE

NOW the game is worth playing!

PinkDawn
Aug 22, 2021
Malcute makes her return! This time with mental stability! ...compared to herself in Lobotomy Corporation, anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.